Her Crush Day 03 - His Version

Story Info
Day three of fucking. Will it ever come to an end?
1.4k words
4.4
7.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another hard day at work! He almost ran out of the building as he headed to the parking lot to get his car. Once inside, his mind was on her. He wanted her again. His desire for her was strong. He went in his pocket and pulled out his phone. He dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"Hello," she greeted.

He smiled brightly as his cock harden.

"Hello beautiful, how was your day?"

"It was alright. How was yours?"

He sighed heavily sounding exasperated.

"That good huh?" She asked.

He chuckled.

"Yeah, exactly. I would really like to see you tonight. If possible."

He held his breath. He prayed she would say yes.

"You could come over. I'm cooking tonight. However, it's not seafood," she laughed.

He breathed a sighed of relief and then laughed.

"I'm great with anything you're making. I'll be there in about half an hour. I'll see you then."

"Alright, I'll be here waiting," she said and ended the call.

His car couldn't move fast enough as he drove to her house. Traffic was murder. It gets like that during "rush hour." But he finally made it to her house. As he walked up to her door, he thought about bringing her flowers. He turned back around and walk to his car when he hears the door opening.

"You're leaving?" She asked as she open the door wide.

He turned around and stared at her. He bit his bottom lip as he stared at her attire. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with the slit in the front. He could see the thickness of her thighs. Her button down blouse was made of a thin fabric. He could see her black bra. She wasn't wearing shoes, but she still looks sexy as sin. Her toes were polish red. He cleared his throat.

"I was going to buy a bottle of wine," he said.

She smiled.

"You don't have to. I have a few bottles inside."

She stepped to the side and waited for him to enter. He silently curses to himself. He made a mental note to buy flowers next time. He entered into her home. The scent of tomatoes, garlic and basil filled his nostrils.

"Smells delicious," he said as he pulls her to him.

The food wasn't the only thing smelling good. Her perfume so intoxicating. He kissed her softly at first. Her lips so full and soft. He felt lightheaded almost dizzy.

"Damn," he whispered.

She pulled away from him as she fixed her skirt and blouse.

"Come on, I'll make you a plate," she said as she heads to the kitchen.

His eyes immediately focus on her ass. The way it sways in her tight skirt. His mind went to the way it felt when she was riding him and how it jiggles when he was hitting it from behind. He shook his head as he grew hard again. They entered the eat in kitchen. He sat at the marble counter and waited. She made spaghetti with sausage and ground turkey meatballs. She didn't have time to do the bread or side salad. He didn't care. It looks so delicious as he dug into it.

"Mmmm, so good," he said with a mouthful full of food.

She giggled.

"I'm glad you like it," she said.

"I'm serious, this is really good. Is there anything you're bad at?"

She stood there thinking.

"Nothing I can think of right now," she winked.

After the meal, they sat in the living room. Flashback crosses his mind as he remembers the first time they fuck. Once again, he was hard. He pulled on his pants to hide it. He grabs her throw pillow and placed it on his lap. They had small talk. Even though they work at the same company, they were on different floors in different departments. Once in a while he would bump into her. Not today though, he was extremely busy. They talked about their day at work and stuff. She stood to her feet.

"I'm going to go take a shower. I'll be right back."

He stood with her.

"You want me to join you?"

He was hoping she said yes. She put her hand on his cheek.

"No, you stay here. I won't be long. Have patience," she said as she kissed his lips.

Patience, easy for her to say, he thought. He plopped down on the sofa. His cock was ragging. He decided to give himself a quick release. I have a few minutes before she comes back, he thought. He unzips his pants and pull out his cock. He closed his eyes as he rubs his cock causing it to precum. He uses it to lubricate his shaft. He grips it hard and he strokes it. Soft moans escape his lips. He didn't know he's been touching himself for so long until he heard her voice.

"You need help?" she asked.

His eyes popped open. She was standing in the doorway.

"Oh yes, sweetie please," he begged.

She walked over to him and that's when he noticed she was wearing a sheer teddy. It was so sheer it let him see that she wasn't wearing anything under it.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," she said in a whisper.

"You're not the only one," he told her.

The closer she moved towards him, the harder it seems his cock had gotten. She stood in front of him staring at his body. She dropped to her knees. She moved his hand and took hold of his cock.

"I would love to have a taste," she said before taking him into her mouth.

His eyes rolled up and he moaned deeply.

"Mmmmm, you like to have your cock in my mouth don't you" she asked after she pulled his cock out of her mouth.

His cock flinches and throbs. It misses her mouth.

"Yes, I do. I also love it in your pussy. You're making me feel good right now," he said.

He lies across the sofa. He wants the full effect of her oral skills. What he wasn't expecting was when she positioned her body on top of him. His cock in her face as her pussy is in his. She loves the sixty-nine position. She loves to be pleased as well as please the man. She was aroused. The scent of her sex and the wetness drove him crazy. She put him back in her mouth. He used his fingers and spreaded her lips apart. He licked his lips as he saw her hard wet pearl staring at him. He took his tongue and gave her one hard lick followed by feather like licks. Then he shoved his tongue inside her. She flinched as her muscle pulled his tongue deeper inside her. He tongues fucked her hard and fast.

"Yes, just like that. Damn, you know how to eat pussy so good," she purred.

"Your cock tastes so good. It's so thick, long and hard. I love it," she added.

He wanted to respond, but he was having so much fun tasting her, he won't stop until she explodes in his mouth. She started bouncing on his tongue as it explores every inch of her sweet pussy. He added the right amount of pressure on her clit. Her thighs begin to quiver.

"Mmmm, yes baby, I'm cumming," she moaned loudly as she reached her orgasm.

She grinds her pussy as her juices drip down on his face. She raised her hips up away from his mouth while she focuses on giving him the best head ever. He puts his hands behind his head and let her take him to the same paradise as he pumped his hips. When she started deep throating him, he lost it.

"Oh shit!" He called out.

His hips buck as he had a big orgasm. He called out her name as she swallowed every last drop. His body trembles from the aftershock. She climbed off of him.

"Would you like to move this to my bedroom?" she asked.

He slowly sat up and stared at her. This woman is amazing, he thought. The third night he's been with her and it feels like the first night.

She extended her hand to him.

"Come on, I'm going to wear you out tonight," she said seductively.

He took her hand into his and stood to his feet. She leads him to her bedroom where she kept her promise. She wore him out!