Her Crush Day 04 - The Aggressor

Story Info
Having a bad day at work leads to hard fucking.
1.2k words
4.39
8.1k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's close to the end of the work day and there's an argument between her and her supervisor. The sexist pig makes comments to his male employees about women and how they're only good for certain things. Feeling furious, she lets him have it. She slams a book on the desk. Then she spins on her heels, turning in his direction.

"Now I know why you don't have a woman. One, you hate them. Two, you're look like a troll that lives under a bridge. Three, you smell like you live in a garbage can."

He storms towards her.

"You're the last person to be talking about not having anyone. Where's your man? Oh I know. You don't have one!"

She takes a few steps back from him holding her nose.

"If they look and smell like you. Then I rather be alone."

Their argument continues until their manager comes in and intervenes. Sensing her frustrating, he makes her go home for the rest of day. All the better because she doesn't have to deal with the prick until Monday.

She leaves the building and goes home. When she gets home, she strips out of her clothes. Leaving a trail from the front door to the bathroom. She takes a long hot shower. She feels a little better, but she's still angry. She heads to the kitchen and make a grilled chicken salad. While the chicken cooks, she picks up her clothes and puts them in the hamper. As she takes the chicken off the grill, her doorbell rings.

"Who the heck could this be? I'm not expecting anyone," she says out loud.

She closes her robe and makes sure the belt is tie tight. When she opens the door, her heart melts.

"Hey! I'd been calling your phone," he pauses as he saw sadness on her face.

She clears her throat and turns around having her back to him. Refusing to let him see her cry, she grabs her purse from the stand and pulls out her phone. Seven missed calls.

"What happen? I went to your department to find you and your supervisor said you were suspended," he says as he pulls her into a hug.

He feels so good. He smells amazing. She closes her eyes and just enjoy his embrace. His words doesn't sink in until he pulls away from her. Her anger returns.

"He said what? I'm not suspended. Lying mother fucker," she says almost yelling.

His eyes widen in surprise.

"Whoa," he pauses as he puts his hands up in surrender.

"This is what he told me. So tell me what happen?"

She sighs heavily as she folds her arms. That little movement causes his cock to harden as he watches her breasts lift up.

"Alright," she says as she steps to the side so he may enter.

She closes her door and they head into the living room. As soon as he sits on the sofa, she pounces on him. She grabs his face as she kisses him. Pushing her tongue pass his lips in search for his. He's trying to fight her off, but she's strong. Damn, she's strong, he thinks. She goes after his pants as she unzips it, she reaches in to pull out his cock. With all his strength, he grabs her wrists. He pulls away from the kiss.

"Wait hold on."

She leans in to kiss him again, but he turns his face. She's overly aggressive. It's turning him on, but he doesn't want to fuck her yet.

"Talk to me. What happen?"

She moves off his lap. He releases her wrists. She finally tells him. He does his best not to laugh while she talks to him. She finish telling him what has happen and she sees him smirking. Now she's getting annoy. What's so funny, she thinks. He senses her anger, so he tells her.

"You said he looks like a troll that lives under a bridge?" he asks while laughing.

She's glad he tells her, but she doesn't want to laugh because she's still angry. He grabs the back of her head and pulls her in for a kiss. He grabs one of her hands and places it on his hard cock. She strokes him fast. He moans softly. He knows exactly what she wants.

"You don't want gentle sex do you?" he asks as he begins to strip.

She bites her bottom lip as she shakes her head. He pulls her to her feet by her elbows as soon as he's naked. He tugs and pulls her robe open. Forcing it off her shoulders. He turns her around and bends her over on the arm of the sofa. Her feet dangles as he smacks her ass hard. The sensation causes her to flinch and jerk up. He pushes her head down to the cushion.

"You better not move," he pauses as he leans into her ear.

"If you move again, next time I'm going to use my belt."

His voice has authority. She moans softly as her juices coats her lips. He pushes her robe up around her waist. He kneels down behind her and bite each ass cheeks. He hears her moans and whimpers of approval. He spreads her ass cheek apart and licks her crack up and down. It sends delicious shivers all over her body. Then whacks her across her ass. This time it doesn't hurt as much. As a matter of fact, she's more turn on.

She becoming wetter as her clit throbs in excitement. He stands behind her stroking himself as he continues slapping her ass. Then he shoves his cock deep inside her. No hesitation, no warning, no mercy! He digs his nails into the skin of her waist as he fucks her hard and fast. Her big succulent ass slapping against his stomach.

"Is this what you want. You want it hard and rough?" he grunts after each word.

She doesn't answer him. He slaps her ass harder. She yelps.

"Yes! Yes it is. Fuck," she whimpers.

He slaps her ass again. He grabs her hair and pulls her until her back is on his chest. He's not letting up as his cock plunges roughly inside her. He releases her hair, but his hand goes around her neck and he squeezes. He bites her ear before speaking.

"Where do you want me to cum at? Your mouth or your wet pussy?"

While he's waiting for her answer, he uses his free hand and rubs her clit. She's soaking wet.

"My pussy! Please cum in my pussy," she answers moaning loudly.

He has to admit; rough sex is amazing. He pushes her back over the arm of the sofa. Her face is in the cushion. He grabs both of her wrists and pulls them behind her as he continues his relentless fucking. They're both getting close to cumming. He feels it. Her pussy is wetter as she pulls, squeezes and clamps down on him. His balls are tight. The sweat, bodies slapping and moans are enough to send him over the edge as he shoots his load deep inside her causing her to cum all over his cock as she squirts on her carpet. He releases her as he collapses on top of her.

"Fuck," he curses.

He slowly pulls himself off of her and walk on wobbly legs to the sofa. When she had the strength, she flips over onto the sofa having her legs land onto his lap. Amaze, he cradles her legs and kisses her knees.

"Sooooo! What's for dinner?"