Her Crush Day 05 - After Hours

Story Info
A visit to his house leads to an added partner.
2.2k words
4.15
5.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's in her car heading over to his house. This will be her first time going there. He told her he has a surprise for her and she's excited! She received a text for him this morning asking her to come over because he has something special plan. The whole day she thinks about it. I wonder what can be, she thinks. As her car weaves through traffic, she squirms in the seat. She can't get to his house quick enough. The anticipation is driving her wild.

Eventually, she makes it to his home as she parks in front of it. She steps out of the car and pulls her dress down. He asked her to dress sexy tonight. So, she's wearing a red low cut mini dress. She feels a little self-conscious wearing it because she doesn't think she looks good. She wants to please him, so she's wearing it. She walks up the steps to his front door. She rings the bell and wait. She doesn't wait long as he swings the door open.

"Wow, Shanice", he speaks softly.

He holds her hand and makes her twirl around. The dress hugs her curves perfectly. The red heels she's wearing adds to her sexiness; showing her strong calves and thick thighs. The fullness of her hips makes her waist looks small. He bites his bottom lip as he stares at her breasts. How plump they look in the low cut dress. Begging to be touch.

"Absolutely breathtaking," he adds.

He hands her a large bouquet of flowers in varies colors. She starts blushing.

"Thank you, Jay. These are beautiful," she says as she takes the flowers from him.

He notices a couple of guys staring at her and whispering. Nope, this one is mines tonight, he thinks as he almost forcefully pulls her inside. He slams his door close causing her to jump.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startled you. Anyway, welcome to my home. Let me give you the tour."

He places his hand on the small of her back. The scent of her perfume once again causing his cock to harden. The hallway that leads to his bedrooms are adorn with photos and drawings. One of the drawings catches her eye. She stands there admiring it.

"This is beautiful and very erotic."

The drawing consists of a man and woman in the woods fucking in the rain. It's heavily detail. She can see their soak clothing as their bodies are lock in passion. The woman's head fallen back with her arms around the man's neck. The man's hands gripping her ass. The woman's back is press against a tree. Jay moves behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. He pulls her closer to him. Her body feels amazing.

"You like?" he asks as he grinds on her ass.

"It's so detail. Who drew this?"

"I did," he whispers in her ear.

She pulls away and stares at him surprise.

"Drawing is one of my many passions. I draw to express my feelings. I drew for years. More of a hobby than a career," he tells her.

His fingers run up and down her arms causing goosebumps on her skin.

"Come on, I made dinner," he says as he grips her wrist gently.

They go into the dining room. The table is already set. He pulls out her seat and waits for her to sit. He disappears into the kitchen. He comes back with their plates and serves her first before sitting in the seat next to her. He made pepper steak with stir fry rice and cabbage.

"This looks delicious," she says as she put a forkful of food in her mouth.

"Mmmm, wow this is good. You're going to have to teach me how to make this."

He smiles.

"Thank you for your compliment and don't worry, I will."

As they eat, talk and drink red wine, his mind is on the things he's planning to do to her. After their meal, he cleans up while she sits in the living room. His phone vibrates letting him know receives a text. He checks his phone and smiles brightly. He goes into his other pocket and pulls out a black blindfold. He enters the living room as quietly as possible. He puts the blindfold on her as soon as he reaches the back of his sofa.

Startle, she tries to move off the sofa, but he grips her shoulders.

"Relax, I told you I have a surprise for you. It can't be a surprise if I don't blindfold you."

He kisses her shoulder, neck and ear to help her relax. Slowly, she does as she enjoys the feel of his lips on her. He walks around and pulls her to her feet. Holding her hands, he carefully leads her to his master bedroom. Once there, he places her in the middle of his king size bed. His phone vibrates again. He reads the text. He leans in and gives her a quick peck on her lips.

"Don't move, I'll be right back," he tells her.

He hops off the bed and heads to the front. He opens his door as his surprise walks in. They enter his room. His guest stares at her.

"She is beautiful," the voice whispers.

When she hears the voice, she sits up. She's about to pull the blindfold off when she feels his hands on her wrists.

"No, you'll ruin the surprise," he says as he kisses her lips.

"But who is that?"

The whisper is so low; she doesn't know if it's male or female.

"Do you trust me?"

She doesn't answer him. She has to question it herself. Do she? She must have if she's willing to let him in her house. Shoot, she's in his house wearing a blindfold. She must have enough faith in him to go this far.

"I do trust you."

He smiles and kisses her again.

"Good because I wouldn't do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable. So let me ask this; are you uncomfortable?"

She sits there thinking again. She isn't uncomfortable at all. In reality, she's horny. Extremely horny! If he's willing enough to have another person here wanting to please her, she's all for it.

"No, I'm not," she answers.

She feels fingers pulling the zipper of her dress down. The fingers are soft and gentle as they pull the straps of her dress off her shoulders. He takes her shoes off. The same gentle fingers lies her back down. He takes the dress off her in one quick movement. Both bodies are in the bed with her as each side of the bed sinks down a little. Someone grabs her wrist as they tie them to the headboard.

"We want to make sure you don't cheat," he says.

Then she feels one mouth on her breast while another mouth is on her mound. She's confuse, but turn on.

"You smell so good," the voice whispers.

"She does doesn't she," he says.

Someone lifts her legs and place them on shoulders. That's Jay's shoulders. She recognizes them immediately. His shoulders were broad and strong. He spread her lips apart with his fingers before tasting her. His tongue making circles around her clit before pulling it into his mouth suckling. She rocks her hips against his amazing tongue.

The person continues teasing her breasts making her nipples rock hard. Her moans are encouragement as the person work their way up. Then she feels full soft lips on hers as the person slides their tongue in her mouth.

"So hot," he says between licks.

She knows the other person is a woman. Her lips are so soft and she tastes lipstick. She always wanted to have a threesome, but she never told him this. Have she? Then the blindfold is remove. She blinks several times to focus her vision. Her mouth goes agape as she sees her naked co-worker hovering over her.

"Monica!" she says loudly.

Monica is a beautiful slim woman with amazing curves. She has small breasts, flat stomach and a nice fat ass. Whenever Monica walks away, she'll stares at it as it's jiggles with every steps. She knew Monica bisexual tendencies, but she never thought Monica would want her. Shanice is about to say something else, but Monica places her finger on her lips.

"Shhhhh, I have wanted you since the first day you started the job. Now that I'm here, I'm going to enjoy every second of you," Monica says as she kisses her.

Then her legs fall off of his shoulders as he positions himself between her legs sliding his cock deep inside her. Monica reaches the headboard to untie Shanice's hands. Then Monica gets in the 69 position. Jay spreads her legs wide as he pounds into her. Monica begins licking on her clit as he continues to fuck her. Shanice looks up at Monica's pussy. It's glistening with wetness. She never ate a woman before, but she's curious. Her arms go around Monica's hips as she lifts her head to taste her. The scent of Monica's pussy is acidic. She places her tongue on Monica's clit and flicks on it. Monica grinds on her face. Her tongue explores every inch including her asshole.

"Mmmmm, you got me feeling sooooo good," Monica moans.

She continues to work her mouth while Monica works on her. All three in unison of moaning, groaning, slurping and smacking sounds. He pulls out and watches the two beautiful ladies orally please each other as he strokes his cock.

"Damn, I don't know if I should cum in one of you or have you both suck me."

He strokes himself faster and harder. Both ladies stop and stare at him. They separate from each other, climb off the bed and kneel in front of him. Monica takes him in her mouth first. They watch as Monica cheeks are sunken in from how hard she's sucking. He moans loudly. She's getting a little jealous. Monica pulls her head back and push his cock towards her mouth. Shanice sucks and then deep throat him. Something Monica couldn't do. He grabs her hair as he fucks her mouth. Loving the feel of the head of his cock touching her throat.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum," he calls.

She pulls her mouth off and licks his underside. Monica joins in. He looks down at them as their tongues and lips work on his swollen cock. Monica jerks his cock as their tongues run around the head of his cock. His head falls back as he explodes a huge load on their tongues. They both swallow and continue to take turns licking and cleaning his cock. He takes a step back breathing hard.

The ladies climb in the bed and go back to eating each other. Monica spread Shanice's lips open to suck on her clit. Shanice slide two fingers inside Monica's pussy while her tongue presses on her clit. Jay can't believe how sexy they look pleasing each other. He feels his cock growing again. He gets back in bed and moves behind Monica. He takes Shanice's hand and rub her wet fingers all over his cock. He leans down and kisses her. He places his hand on her cheek and stares at her.

"May I fuck Monica?"

She stares at him surprise. She can't believe he ask for permission. She doesn't know why he asked, but she feels honor.

"Yes, fuck her and fuck her good," she answers.

He kisses her again while stroking his cock.

"Thank you," he whispers.

He reposition himself behind Monica. Shanice spreads her lips apart as Jay slowly enters her. He holds her hips and begin thrusting his hips hard. The sound of his skin slapping against her ass is all Shanice hears. She looks up and hold his balls in her hand. Her squeezing on them is making Jay fuck Monica harder. Shanice rubs on Monica's clit with her other hand adding to her pleasure. Shanice watches as his cock is cover in creamy wetness. Monica slides two fingers inside Shanice fucking her hard like Jay is fucking her. Shanice gets on her elbow so she can lick Monica's pussy and Jay's balls.

"Oh fuck," he calls out.

His fingers dig into Monica's hips as he's close to having another orgasm. He knows Monica is close as well, but what about Shanice? He wants them to cum together. He grabs Monica's hair and pulls her head back. He leans down onto her back.

"I want you to make Shanice cum the same time you do," he whispers.

Monica nods her head while moaning loudly. He pushes her head down to Shanice's pussy. Monica curls her fingers pressing on Shanice's spot while sucking her clit. Jay starts fucking Monica harder and faster. Shanice still licking from Monica's clit to Jay's balls. His balls tighten as his cocks swells.

"I'm cumming," he yells as he continues pumping into Monica.

His balls pulsate on Shanice's tongue. In that exact moment, both women squirt hard. Shanice's face gets cover in wetness. Monica's face is cover too. They separate from each other and collapse. After catching her breath, Shanice sits up and stares at her lovers.

"This has been great. What a wonderful surprise," she tells them as she kisses him and then Monica on their lips.