Her Crush Day 06 - Office Party

Story Info
Things are becoming intense! What will Jay and Shanice do?
2k words
4.08
6.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning

The firm is having their annual "Summer Of Fun" gathering. All departments are coming together in the Pavilion in the lobby from 6pm to 10pm. There will be drinks and food with music and games. He reads the email with a huge smile on his face. That means I'll see her tonight, he thinks. He feels himself harden. He shakes his head. This woman got me thinking about her like crazy, he thinks. Which is weird for him. He never think about a woman as much as he thinks about her. He likes her this is true, but it seems like it's more. He pushes the thought out. There's a knock on his door. He looks up to see his co-worker standing in the doorway.

"Good morning Jay," his co-worker Andrew greets.

They shake hands as he stands to his feet and walks in his direction. Andrew is a hard working guy, but has commitment issues. All he does is try to sleep with as many women as possible.

"Good morning, are you going to the party tonight?"

Andrew nods.

"I'm not missing this. I want to see all the beautiful ladies."

They start laughing. He wants to tell him not to mess with Shanice, but doesn't. She can take care of herself, he thinks.

"Great, this should be fun," Jay says.

Andrew nods in agreement and leaves. He went in his pocket and pulls out his phone. He sends a text asking if she's going to the party. She responds saying she will. He can't wait to see her. To see her beautiful smile, her sexy body, to hear her voice and laughter. He shakes his head again. Damn, he got it bad.

Evening

He locks his office as he ends his day. He takes the elevator down to the lobby. As he enters the Pavilion, he searches for her with his eyes. He sees her talking with a woman in the far corner. He smiles brightly as he makes his way to her. She sees someone heading in her direction. She smiles when she sees it's him. Her heart melts. Then she just realizes what's happening and she doesn't like it. You can't be falling for this guy, she thinks. Her smile fades as he reaches her. The woman says her good byes and walks away when he gets close.

"Hey beautiful, how are you?"

He wants to kiss her, but he's worry. Personal relationship doesn't last when other people knows about it. He doesn't want to ruin what they have.

"I'm great and how about you?"

He shrugs his shoulders as he stares at her lips. So sexy her lips are. How they give him so much pleasure. He feels himself harden again. He moves closer to her. His cologne filling her nostrils. Damn, he smells so good, she thinks. She wants him so badly. She clears her throat.

"Are you hungry?" she asks.

"Yes, I am. I'm hungry for you."

His voice full of lust. She shudders.

"I'm talking about food, Jay," Shanice says.

He smiles.

"I know. I'm just teasing you," he says.

She shakes her head as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Let us get a table and have a meal," she says as she grabs his wrist.

She immediately regrets it as she releases it. They're with co-workers. People don't need to know. She wishes they did. Then some of these women will stop looking at him with the same desire as she does. This is not good, she's getting possessive. Is she falling for him? Can't be! They don't know each other well enough for her to have these feelings. Yet, she does. They go to the buffet table and make a plate. They find a table and sit down. There's music and people chatting, but for them the silence between is so strong you will hear a pin drop.

"Something wrong?"

He breaks the silence. She looks up at him. She shrugs her shoulders. He wants her to talk to him.

"Why you're not talking to me? Are you upset with me?"

She stares at him for a few seconds and then stares at her plate.

"We can't talk about it here," she says.

"Alright, let's go to my office," he mentions.

Her eyes widen as she stares at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

She stares at her plate again. He reaches over and grabs her hand.

"Come on," he whispers.

They rise to their feet. They leave the Pavilion and head to the elevator. While waiting, he pushes her to the wall and kisses her. He wanted to do this since he seen her. She moans softly. His cock twitches. It aches to be inside her. The elevator doors open and they get on. He pushes the button to the 23rd floor.

"You want to tell me what's on your mind?" he asks as his fingers stroke her bare arm.

She wants to tell him, but she's scare. Terrify!

"It's something silly," she lies.

"Silly or not, I'm all ears."

She swallows the lump in her throat. As soon as she opens her mouth, the doors swoosh open. They get off the elevator and head to his office. She never had sex at in a corporate building before, but she'll do anything to make him happy. He unlocks the door to his office and pushes the door open. He stands to the side so she could go in first. She walks in while he watches her ass sways in her tight skirt.

She's in awe with his office. It's really large. Awards hanging on every wall. A black leather sofa in the corner. His large oak desk sitting in the middle. Then there's the window with a beautiful view of the skyscrapers. She turns around when she hears the door closing and locking. He has her to himself. He walks towards her. Her heart is racing. He pulls her to him and kisses her lovingly.

"I miss you so much," he says.

"I missed you too," she responds.

They stare into each other eyes.

"I really need you," he says.

Need, the word echoes in his mind. Why did he say that? Maybe he does need her. In a way he never thought before. The way he kissed her earlier. He doesn't want to admit it, but he's falling for her and it's scaring him. He doesn't know if Shanice would want a serious relationship with him. Ah hell, he'll figure it out later. Right now, he wants her. He lowers himself as he takes off her dress boots. He's careful not to have her lose her balance as he pulls each one off and toss them. He runs his hands up her thighs. He reaches her waist. He pulls off her skirt. To his utter surprise, she's not wearing any underwear.

"My, my, my. Aren't we a naughty girl? Not wearing panties," he whispers.

He caresses her middle ever so gently. She flinches.

"This isn't a problem for you, is it?" she asks smiling.

"Never," he answers.

He positions himself between her legs. He places one of her leg on his shoulder. With a devilish grin, he inhales her scent.

"You smell good," he says as he moves his face closer.

She feels the heat of his breath. She's anticipating the moment when he tastes her. He places kisses all over her inner thighs until he begin kissing her lips. He takes his tongue and with one hard lick, his tongue slices pass her lips and touch her clit.

"Oh," she moans.

She rocks her hips so he could get better access. He uses his fingers and spreads her open. He flicks his tongue on her clit fast. Like the wings of a hummingbird. She grabs the back of his head and pulls him more to her body. He shoves his tongue deep inside her. Her body trembles from the pleasure. Her head is spinning. She's experiencing a high that only he can give her. As much as she wants to cum in his mouth, she wants his cock more. She pushes his head away. He sighs in heavily.

"Why you stopped me?" he asks pouting.

She drops to her knees and begin unbuttoning his shirt.

"I need you inside me. Now," she murmurs.

They start pulling at each other clothing, but still careful not to damage them. Once they are naked, she stares at his massive cock while he stares at his desk. He stands up and pulls her to her feet. He thinks about shoving everything off his desk, but he has some important items on it. Instead, he carefully moves all items and place them on a table. He grabs her and lies her on his desk. He climbs on it and began kissing her fully and passionately. He holds one breast in his hand and feasts on her nipple while the other hand holds his cock as he slides himself inside her. She gasps. He moans softly as he fills her.

"Damn, I miss you. I miss this pussy. My pussy," his voice is above a whisper.

He goes back to feasting on her breasts as he slowly delves himself deep inside her. She's so wet, hot and tight. She raises her legs high in the air to give him deeper access. He bites his bottom lip to suppress the loud moan that wants to escape.

"Oh God," she moans.

He loves hearing her moans. It turns him on more. He picks up his pace. He grinds into her in a fast motion. She grips his shoulders as his cock stroke her spot. She arches her back and takes more of him. He gasps as his cock goes deeper inside her. He slows down his pace. He kisses her as he takes his time. He wants to enjoy the feel of her a little longer. Right now, it's just not sex for him. He takes her right leg and places it on around his waist. He pulls his cock all the way out to the tip and then pushes himself slowly back inside causing her toes to curl.

"Wha, what are you doing to me?" she moans.

He holds her wrist and kisses her palm. Then he kisses each fingertip. He does the same to her other hand. He was making love to her. Her heart swells and beats faster than it has before. He takes the back of his hand and strokes the side of her face. She closes her eyes as she gets lost in pure bliss. He kisses her eyelids.

"I need this. I need you. Baby, oh baby," he groans out his words.

She holds back as long as she can, but her body gives into him. Her orgasm is strong. Her moans are loud. She calls out his name. He closes his eyes. He rests his head on hers as he plunges into her. He can't hold back anymore. His release was so intense; his body convulses uncontrollably. They lie still holding each other while waiting for their heart beat to slow down.

"You want to go back to the party?" he asks.

She looks up at him and smiles.

"No, I'm happy being here with you," she answers.

He pulls away from her. He grabs his chair, sits in it and pulls her on his lap. He holds her in his arms. He's happy. She snuggles closer to him and sighs contently. She doesn't know what this means, but right now, she's happy. Then an idea comes to mind.

"On second thought, we should go back to the party. Celebrate and toast to our time together," she says smiling.

"Alright, sweetheart. I like that idea," he chuckles as he kisses her forehead.

They use his private bathroom to freshen up. As they get dress, he stares at her. So many thoughts are running through his mind. The main thought that keeps playing in his head; what are you going to do?