Her Daddy, Dom, and Neighbor in One Ch. 05

Story Info
What happens when Zander finds out and other surprises.
4.5k words
4.72
33.2k
57

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part of Neighbor continues immediately after the end of chapter 4. Remember that all participants in the story are over the age of 18. This is intended for those who like BDSM stories centered around DDlg. This is NOT a tale of incest! Note: This is the final chapter of Neighbor. I will be writing spinoffs in the future (and may eventually return to this storyline), but, for now, this is it.

********

Max's eyes swiveled to Zanders face, presently a shade of purple known as fuchsia. "What the hell is going on here?"

Cassie yelped and headed back to the bedroom. Max tried to stem the tide of Zander's anger. "I can explain," he began, but Zander interrupted him.

"She's my sister, my baby sister. How dare you, man? I thought we were friends."

Overwhelmed by guilt, Max told him, "It just happened. Neither of us planned this to go behind your back; we had, in fact, planned on telling you today."

"Doesn't that just make YOU a boy scout, then?" Zander sneered.

"No, it doesn't make him a boy scout; it makes him someone I care about—a lot," Cassie said, returning to the room, slightly more dressed than before in one of Tony's tee shirts and a pair of his boxers.

Zander turned his furious expression on her. "Just yesterday, your date stood you up, this great guy you were so happy with. Now, all of a sudden, you are gaga for Max, someone who is too old for you, someone you've known all of your life?"

He turned from one to the other, his eyes glazing over in shock, remembering his conversation through text with Max just a few hours earlier. "It was Max who stood you up yesterday when Lucinda jumped him?" he asked his sister in a strangled tone.

"Yes," she replied, nodding. "But we've moved past that, all of the distrust from that."

Zander glared at Max with the same disbelief. "She's your ONE? Cassie? I thought you wanted to protect her, not expose her to your proclivities."

"Zander, you don't understand," Cassie began.

Holding up a hand to stop her, he stated, "No, I don't. And I don't want to." He looked at Max. "We're done."

Walking to the door, he turned back to look at Cassie. "I'll still be here for you when he finds a new lust of his life. Because he will, you know."

On that optimistic note, Zander slammed the door behind himself.

Cassie launched herself at Max and burst into tears. He gathered her close, crooning words of love to her.

********

Max and Cassie spent the rest of the afternoon trying to forget Zander's harsh words. By mutual agreement, they decided to not try to contact Zander that day and instead focus the rest of the day on just being them—except for inviting their parents to dinner.

In Cassie's case, there was a bit of damage control there. She knew she needed to tell her parents about her relationship with Max before Zander did. Neither set of parents seemed to find it odd that dinner would be at Zander's house but with Cassie's cooking.

To prepare, they needed to go grocery shopping—their first public outing (since the boat excursion was definitely NOT to be counted or considered).

Of course, Max took this as his opportunity to build a stockpile of Cassie's favorite "little" treats at his house—juice boxes, (Capri) Suns, microwavable bowls of canned pasta, goldfish crackers, and fruit snacks. Cassie was delighted and felt absolutely cherished.

When they returned to Max's house, they still had a few hours before Cassie had to start to cook, so they relaxed on Max's couch for a few hours, watching Boomerang for old episodes of the Powerpuff Girls so that Cassie could cheer on Bubbles—her favorite.

As she bounced excitedly and giggled happily, Max rejoiced in how quickly his life could turn around for the better. Just last week, he was contemplating taking on a new sub to again purge Cass from his thoughts only to have his every dream come true—for the new sub to be Cass.

During one commercial break, she looked over at him and saw his dreamy expression. "Max—Daddy—what is it?" She was slightly alarmed as she had not seen such an expression on her usually taciturn Daddy's face before.

"I should have said this at the club. I should have said it seven years ago, for that matter. I love you, Cassie."

Time ceased for a few moments. Cassie tried to memorize the moment. The jubilant noises on the TV, the light and love in Max's eyes, his hand coming up to cup her cheek, his lips coming closer to kiss her. Forever. Remember this moment forever, she willed herself.

"I love you, too, Max," she whispered against his lips, not sure if he would hear it. His answering groan assured her he did.

Pulling her up on his lap, he muttered approvingly as she straddled his legs. The tenor of the kiss changed, from soft and sweet to rampantly rapacious. Moans and whimpers gave way to grunts and groans.

Until the shrill ring of Max's cell pierced the passionate haze they were both in. With a muttered near curse, he checked the caller ID. "Hello, Mother. Yes, six o'clock. No, Cassie specifically specified you are NOT to bring anything."

"Eek!" Cassie yelped, noting the time. She had to hurry if she were going to start dinner.

"What was that, Mom? Oh, Cassie is working on dinner. Not sure what caused the noise. Oh, she feels pressed for time. Yes, Mom, if you want to bring wine that will be fine. Okay. Love you. Will tell her."

Cassie started to slide off Max's lap only to be held there. "I'm supposed to pass a message along. My mom said to give you a huge hug and say that she loves you, daughter-she-never-had." He wrapped her up in his arms, resting his chin on the top of her head for several moments.

She looked up at him for a few seconds before rubbing her nose against his in an Eskimo kiss.

Max giggled; there simply was no other word for it. He kissed her lightly on the lips then smacked her ass lightly as she got up. "Now, go cook dinner, little one. I'm going to be your observer cum dishwasher."

The smack elicited a shriek-giggle from Cassie, and she scooted quickly to the kitchen.

********

"Cass, you really outdid yourself," her mom praised her, surveying the remains of the lasagna she had prepared with Max's help and support. There were murmurs of agreement around the table.

Blushing deeply, Cassie mouthed a shy, "Thank you."

"So, son, what's the reason for this impromptu dinner? Not that we don't appreciate it," Max's dad was quick to note.

Max stood and walked around the table to stand behind Cass. "Cass and I have an announcement to make. We have decided to start dating. Or, rather, I finally screwed up enough courage to ask, and she said yes. Even though we haven't gone on an official date, yet," at this Max's brow furrowed. "We've been hanging out around the house. But we will definitely rectify that."

They both basked in the well wishes of their respective parents amid offerings such as "finally," until Cassie's dad touched on the one touchy topic. "Does Zander know?"

The couple exchanged shadowed glances. "He knows," Cassie responded, shrinking visibly. "He doesn't approve and won't speak to either of us."

Max's mom rushed to console her. "Surely, he just needs some time."

"I hope so," Max grimly muttered, his earlier ebullience muted.

********

Several times over the next week, Zander's radio silence to both of their attempts to contact him marred their happiness. Finally, Cassie received a curt response from Zander Friday afternoon.

"You and he can meet Cami and me at the boat tomorrow morning at seven," his text read.

Heart lightened, she texted back, "Thanks, Zan-Man! Hugs!" She waited for a response that didn't come.

Later, in between stolen kisses with Max in his shower, she told him that she had heard from Zander and what the message said.

As he soaped her up, making her giggle and squirm and wet in ways that did not involve the cascades of water raining on her skin, he was cautiously optimistic in his words to her. Privately, he had misgivings about the boat trip the next day.

Then, Cassie slipped to her knees, blinking up at him as the water poured over her, taking his cock in between her pink parted lips, and he ceased to think.

"Oh, yes, babygirl! My sweet little princess is such a good little cocksucker!" He twined his fingers through her dripping locks, pulling her farther over his shaft, groaning as her throat engulfed him.

Quickly reaching for the water controls, Max turned off the shower. When Cassie glanced up at him, puzzled, he quickly explained, straining to hold back his impending orgasm, "If I cum in your warm mouth, I won't be able to cum in your tight, wet pussy."

Her eyes lit up again, and, for the fiftieth or so time that day, he marveled at his luck in having her in his life.

Max stepped out of the shower, toweling himself dry efficiently before wrapping Cassie up in his fluffiest towel and drying her like the most precious part of his life that she was. Water droplets glistened like diamonds from her eyelashes as his lips descended to kiss her.

With barely concealed impatience, he lifted his beautiful burden in his arms and carried her the few steps to his bed. Already, he had started to think of it as their bed, but he knew she was not quite ready to hear that.

"But...the dungeon?" Cassie asked quizzically.

"Tonight, I simply want to make love to you. However, I will dictate when you can orgasm. I've been so proud of you, babygirl. You are doing much better at cumming on command."

Thinking back on the moments in the shower that made her so completely aroused, Cassie worried inwardly. She wanted him so badly—and she knew she would not be able to last as long as he expected her to. "Okay," she squeaked.

No sooner was the word out of her mouth than she found herself on her back watching helplessly as Max crouched, stalking her in a creeping stance up the bed.

Unwrapping the towel from her body like a present, Max observed as her cheeks blushed to match the soft rose of her nipples and her delicious morsel-like clit.

"Do you like what you see, Daddy?" Cassie ventured, attempting a flirtatious comment turned adorable by her blush.

To answer, Max's head dove down to feast on one pink nubbin—her left nipple. As his teeth lightly scraped, he chuckled as he heard her pun. "Mmmm, of course I do, princess. I love everything about this special prezzie I just unwrapped."

"I love you, too, Daddy," she cooed, and Max felt a jolt of possessiveness shoot through his cock at her words. She was HIS. His and no one else's. He thought of his plans for her tomorrow night and grinned.

Arching up to kiss his grin, she surprised him with a deeply passionate and tender kiss. The kiss continued for several minutes as his hands explored his treasure and his tongue plundered the steamy depths of her mouth.

He broke away, sliding his mouth down her neck slowly, incrementally bringing her more and more under his sensual spell. As his face rested briefly between her breasts, he then motor-boated between them, making her laugh and arch up to his mouth.

With a wicked grin and an even more devilish gleam in his eyes, his tongue danced over her navel. She mewled softly; he remembered from earlier explorations that she was extremely ticklish there.

When his tongue dipped lower to trace her bald slit, she screeched quietly. "Daddy! I don't think I can hold back!" she cried.

"Yes, you can, and you will, little one," Max spoke in his no-nonsense voice. His Dom voice as opposed to his more laughingly indulgent Daddy tone.

The next few minutes passed in a series of yelps and mewling whimpers from Cassie and soft slurping sounds and murmurings of encouragement from Max. When he commenced suckling her sensitive little clit, she began pleading.

"Please, Daddy, ohmigosh, I can't hold back anymore. I want to be a good girl, but I can't not cum. Oh, please Daddy."

He pulled back, considering. Kneeling, he revealed his fully erect hard cock to Cassie.

As he slid home, he felt the ripples of her impending climax just as he had felt the twitching of her clit on his tongue only moments before.

"Cum for me, Cassandra Abigail. Milk me to my own orgasm!"

Her muscles tightened almost painfully, and he gritted his teeth to not cum in her instantly. One plunge as she still moaned and mewled. Then another. The third thrust happened, and he released himself within her with a warrior's yell.

Curling her in his arms, he pressed his lips to her cheek. "My sweet babygirl."

"I love you, Daddy," she whispered against his neck, nuzzling there.

"I love you, little one. Tomorrow night, I want us to go to the club together, on our first official public date," he voiced as his lips continued to caress her cheek.

She beamed up at him as she snuggled closer. "I would like that, Daddy," she cooed.

"It hardly needs to be said that I will determine what you will wear, and you will not leave my side all night."

"Jealous, Daddy?" she whispered archly.

He growled against her neck, nipping lightly. "You know it, babygirl."

********

Saturday morning, not even one week after the last boating attempt, dawned bright and warm. They again donned their beach wear—Max noted that Cass wore the mouth-watering little bikini from last Sunday as well as another of his button-down shirts as a cover up. This time, though, they traveled together as they had nothing to hide.

It was with that attitude that they walked hand-in-hand to the dock where Zander's new boat rested. Zander and Cami stood just beside it—Zander visibly tense, while Cami looked at him, annoyed.

As Cassie approached, she smiled at her friend and ran to hug her. Then, Cami punched her lightly on the arm. "So, why didn't you tell me about you two? I'm your best friend!"

"Yes," Zander interjected, taking the opportunity to dig in. "Why didn't you tell your best friend Cami that you and Max were together? Are you ashamed of your relationship? Because he never said a thing to me, his supposed lifelong best friend, that he was seeing you."

Cassie felt Max tense up next to her, and she attempted a conciliatory tone. "We felt it best to keep quiet until we knew for sure WHAT we were to each other."

Zander, seething, butted in again. "Do you know what he likes to do to his 'girlfriends'? He hits them, he demeans them, he abuses them—all in the name of feeling powerful."

Unable to let this stream of misinformation stand, Cassie retaliated with, "That shows how much you know! You ought to be thankful that it was Max who talked to me in that chat room—and that he cared enough about me to separate me from the other Doms at the club!"

Her brother's face again was more fuchsia than flesh-toned, his expression apoplectic. "The chat room?! The club?! Cassie?! I don't know you anymore if you are one of those women who likes being hurt!"

Cassie, her face ashen, turned to Max for comfort from her brother's vitriol. Holding her was the only thing that kept him from lunging for his (former?) best friend's throat. "WE will be leaving now. Come on, Cassie."

With slumped shoulders, she turned away from her brother and Cami and walked with Max's arm around her back to his truck.

********

Later that afternoon, Cassie balked at going to the club. "I really don't think it's a good idea, Daddy. I'm just not feeling it, and I'm worried about history repeating itself."

"We are going, Cassandra Abigail, and that's final. Now, go in the bathroom and get ready; the outfit I chose for you is in there." He smiled secretively, feeling in his jacket pocket for two boxes—one small and one slightly larger—that he planned to gift her with in a private room at the club.

His babygirl trudged dejected to the bathroom, and he inwardly chuckled.

Cassie barely restrained her shriek of delight at his outfit choice—a shimmery white babydoll dress with a shimmery chiffon bow, a bow to match for her hair, sheer white stockings each ending in a lacy cap, and white platform heels. Beneath the dress were cotton panties in a hue of the palest blush and a demi bra to match.

Minutes later, when she emerged from the bathroom, Cassie heard his sharp intake of breath. "Do you like it?" she questioned him self-consciously.

With a twirling motion of his finger, he indicated that she needed to turn for his perusal. She did and giggled as the dress buffeted outward from the air. "You are an angel," Max breathed, walking to her silently, then trapping her in his warm embrace. "This is our first official date. No cobwebs, no bad memories or thoughts. Tonight is for us. It may sound selfish, but we need this."

Cassie nodded. "I'll meet you in the car. Cami texted me, and I really should text her back."

He nodded. "I'll start the air." With a soft kiss pressed to her lips, he left the bedroom.

After pulling out her phone, Cassie read Cami's text. "I'm worried about you. Are you okay?"

She quickly answered back. "Not really. Max and I are headed to Lashesexxx to take our minds off of things."

"Hugs! Text me later, okay?" came Cami's quick reply.

Before she locked her phone, Cassie responded, "Okay, later!"

********

Everything was different as Cassie approached the back of Lashesexxx. Max had arranged for them to enter through the back entrance instead of the red carpet parade in the front.

With a comforting arm at her back, Max led Cassie into the lighter interior of the club.

Just as had occurred the previous Sunday, a general pause occurred as Cassie entered the club and stood at the balcony. Unlike last weekend, however, Max hovered behind her.

The Doms on the prowl noted this, that, even though uncollared, this submissive was not without a protector. Most frowned but quickly turned their attention back to the unattached subs.

All except one couple Max and Cassie were shocked to see. Cami stared at the duo with chagrin, while Zander noted their presence with an angry dawning realization.

"So that's what kind of club this is, Cami? A whips and chains extravaganza?" With those words, Zander stalked off. Cami raced after him after an apologetic glance at Cassie. Cassie, herself, started to follow them, but Max put his hand on her arm, stalling any movement.

"No, let them go. This is our night. We can call him in the morning to try to fix things. Talking to him now would only make things worse."

Cassie reluctantly nodded. As he turned to lead her away from the dance floor and the bar area, she stopped him to ask, "Where are we going?"

"I've reserved for us one of the private rooms. We were public enough of Sunday, don't you think?" he queried, a sensual glint in his eye that belied the tenderness of the kiss he pressed to her wrist.

The tone that signaled a text message on Max's phone broke into their shared reverie. He thought about ignoring it, but, deciding it could be Zander messaging that he was willing to listen to reason, he decided the chime was too tempting to resist.

When he saw the identity of the sender, he grimaced as if he had tasted something horrible.

"What is it, Daddy?" Cassie anxiously broke the silence.

Max looked into her eyes, the light that was there only moments before somewhat diminished in his. "It's a text from Lucinda."

Cassie's heart lurched, and her expression must have revealed her turmoil because Max rushed to explain. "It's not that. She's apologizing to both of us for what she said and did. Her parents are sending her to rehab for sex addiction, to 'cure' her of being submissive, under threat of being disinherited. They said her submissiveness was a stigma on her family."

"What?" Cassie certainly was not ready to forgive Lucinda, but to be told to go away, get over your identity, or risk being cut off by your family? This was the twenty-first century, to the medieval era.

Max nodded, but then his attention shifted to the door before them. "This is it," he whispered, nuzzling her neck.

12