Her Daddy's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny's Grampa gets a turn.
2.8k words
4.27
204.5k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
424 Followers

Jenny walked towards her grandfather's home, noticing that the Christmas decorations were missing from the windows of the large white house. She was both nervous and excited about seeing her Grandpa Henry. She was always excited lately. Weeks ago she had started a very hot and heavy affair with her father and every night was a fantasy come true. Joe was the greatest lover she'd ever known and he did things to her body no silly college boy would ever dream of doing. While cumming in her father's arms she had told him her every dirty desire, including her sexual feelings for Uncle Tom and Grandpa Henry.

Henry was a very tall man, standing over 6 feet and had the coldest blue eyes she'd ever seen. When he turned his cool, cerulean gaze upon her she felt her insides cream and turn to mush. He almost never smiled and when he did smile it was usually at someone else's expense. He loved to tease his wife and see her embarrassed. Most people would say his attitude was abusive but Jenny's Nan always looked with such love at Henry. He must have been doing something right.

Jenny usually only visited when Nan was present because her grandfather very rarely spoke and she hated to be a pest to him. On this day, however, her Nan was going to stay with her sick sister. She would be gone for at least a week, maybe more. Jenny had promised Joe she would check on Henry to make sure he was comfortable and to let him know he was welcome to come over any time for supper.

Knocking briefly on the door she walked inside, "Hey Grandpa, it's just me," she announced kicking off her boots and walking through to the living room where her grandfather was sitting in his favourite chair. Taking her coat off, she left it on the chair revealing a tight red sweater and short jean skirt. Her lovely legs exposed to her grandfather's hungry gaze.

"Hi Kitten! What a nice surprise," Henry smiled and opened his arms for a hug. "Mmm," he moaned loving the feel of her nice big tits pressing into him. Henry checked out her rack as she pulled away and was rewarded with a peek at her pretty, smooth flesh peaking out from the top of the v-neck sweater.

Patting his knee, "Have a seat Kitten and tell your old Grandpa what brings you out here today," Henry requested. No one ever said no to Grandpa so Jenny immediately sat on her Grandpa's lap and tried to get comfortable.

"Oh, I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I figured by now you might be missing Nan or something and Daddy wanted me to invite you to supper," Jenny answered feeling something strange beneath her bottom and tried to shift her weight from the hardness.

"Your Nan will be very happy that you stopped by to visit and keep me company," Henry said as he let one of his hands settle on her firm, young thigh and the other on her slim tummy just under one full breast. He could feel the heat emanating from between her legs and itched to dip his hands inside her tight box. He shifted in his chair again letting the young woman feel the hard cock she had under her hot ass.

"Ummm Gramps," Jenny said breathlessly, "I ... um ... I think something is digging into me." Laughing embarrassingly, Jenny tried to leave her Grandfather's lap, only to have him hold her in place. "Are you leaving me so soon Kitten? I thought you loved your Gramps?" Rubbing his face against her back and moving her hair aside, her Gramps began to lick and suck on her neck.

"Gramps," Jenny moaned, "What are you doing? You have to stop Gramps!" Jenny could feel liquid heating her insides and the itchy tingle in her cunt made her want to pant like a dog. She couldn't believe her grandfather was doing this to her. He'd never shown any interest in her. She knew enough to always obey him, everyone in the family did. She knew all about the paddle and instruments and equipment Gramps kept in his basement. All her cousins did. Once when she was eight years old, her mother had offended her Gramps and she remembered her Uncle Tom and her daddy forcing her mother into the basement. She was told by her cousin Sam that Gramps had used the paddle on her mother and in her mother and had done things to her to make her cry and beg, but he wouldn't tell her anything else.

Jenny felt her Grandfather lift her sweater and grab her tits in his big rough hands. She ground her crotch down on the hardness between her legs, trying to ease the ache. "Oh yes Kitten, show Gramps what a good girl you are," Henry encouraged feeling the heat of her pussy against his still covered cock. Since starting an affair with her father she'd been instructed to not wear a bra or panties, unless it was her time of the month and so her body was open and unveiled for her horny Gramps.

"Are you my good girl Kitten?" Gramps asked with his rough, husky voice. She'd always wanted to be his good girl, without even knowing what it meant. She knew her Aunt Sylvia was her grandfather's "good girl" and so was her cousin Tina. Sometimes Gramps even called Nan his good girl, but she never knew why. Jenny had never before had the honour of being good to Gramps, not the way she wanted to be.

"Yes Gramps, I'm your Good Girl ... mmmm," she moaned grinding her pussy into his crotch, wetting the material of his pants with her slutty juices. "Make me your Good Girl!" she begged humping her grandfather's cock.

"Ok," Henry replied laughing. "First you have to get off my lap though Kitten. Gramps needs to show you how to be his good girl." Henry's mouth was smiling but his blue eyes were cold and stern and they made her shiver with more than arousal. She knew in her family that what Gramps said was law and she knew she was about to find out why.

Jenny was standing before him with her red sweater pushed up to her throat exposing her tits and her skirt shoved up to her waist. Henry could see her female juices gleaming on her smooth, perfect thighs and her nipples were erect and red like cherries. She had left his pants stained and wet and he knew he'd make her suck her own cum from the front of them before she went home to her father.

"Open my pants Kitten and take my prick out, you know what to do with it," Henry instructed. Quickly getting to her knees, Jenny unzipped his black pants and eased the hard monster out from his trousers. It was at least 8 inches semi erect and stretching to 10 inches when fully erect, she experienced a flash back of her father easing his own cock into her inexperienced cunt. She was worried about taking such a big cock into her body. It was no wonder that men were always horny. She barely got by each day with her screaming pussy. Her Grandfather had a constant reminder swinging between his legs, reminding him of his power, of his source of pride, of the unbelievable pleasure he could give to any female. Jenny couldn't wait to taste his manhood, to take it and ride it and be a good girl!

Barely able to get both hands around his huge cock, Jenny began to lick and suck and pay homage to the beautiful beast that had given so many woman before her such bliss. "Yes that's it Kitten, show me what you can do. Be a good girl for me. Yesss," Henry moaned watching the little whore between his legs. His son had trained her very well. He'd experienced some worry over the years that Joe's bitch of a wife would taint the abilities of this little beauty, but seeing her bent and willing between his legs put all his fears to rest. The women of his family had always known who was boss, who was superior, they'd learned or paid the consequences for their disobedience.

"Ok Kitten, that's enough, that's enough. I don't want to cum in your pretty mouth," Henry pried his huge cock from between her lips. Her eyes were dazed like someone high on drugs and she was having trouble taking her eyes off his prick. Chuckling, Henry got up and pushing the slut backwards kicked his pants off his legs. "Pick those up and follow me," Henry ordered walking towards his basement door.

Immediately getting up, Jenny pulled her sweater off and followed her grandfather down into the darkness below. Standing at the bottom of the stairs, it was pitch black and she couldn't see her grandfather. She couldn't see the strange dark room that housed her grandfather's deepest darkest desires. It was a large room and within it could be found an assortment of cages and benches with cuffs, chains suspended from ceilings with black leather manacles and odd looking tools and whips on his work table. There was a lot of leather and a lot of cold hard steel.

Suddenly she felt him come up behind her and he dragged something across her eyes. "Easy now," Gramps whispered. The cloth was soft like silk and he quickly tied a knot at the back of her head holding it in place. He stepped away from her young body and then she heard some more noises but she was unable to see what he was doing. The temperature in the basement was cooler than upstairs and she felt goose bumps on her arms and breasts.

"Do you know what this room is Kitten? Hmmm? Has anyone told you what I do down here?" Henry softly enquired into the young woman's ear.

"N..noo," Jenny whispered. Henry knew she was lying, he didn't have to see her eyes to know that the little slut had heard the stories. He could smell her fear and her excitement. Grabbing her shoulders he pulled her towards one of his most used pieces of equipment. "Do you know what a painslut is Kitten?" he asked gently as he pushed her over the spanking bench and attached the cuffs to her slim wrists. Henry had been designing and adding to his dungeon for years. It was a place of pride, a place where he'd taught his daughter to be a woman and his sons to be men and where he'd taught his wife to be a good girl. He was happy to hand down his knowledge and experience to his sexy granddaughter.

"What are you doing? Gramps, what? What's going on?" Jenny asked alarmed and confused by what her grandfather was doing. She could feel cold metal against her wrists and she was bent completely at her waist over something hard and uncomfortable that was digging into her stomach.

"Are you questioning me girl?" her Gramps roared. Grabbing his paddle, he began to teach her over and over. "I asked you if you know what a painslut is?" Henry yelled as he brought the wooden paddle down on her perfect round ass cheeks.

Screaming from the pain, Jenny couldn't hear her grandfather's question and was confused by the sensations in her pussy. She was desperately aroused but her ass burned from the beating her grandfather was inflicting. "Please Gramps, please stop," Jenny begged as tears ran down her white cheeks.

Chuckling, he put the paddle down and walked over to the front of the bench. Lifting her head he traced his finger over large puffy lips and dipped his finger inside her mouth where Jenny immediately sucked it further into her willing orifice. "A painslut is what you will become Kitten. There is so much more I want to teach you Kitten, so much more goes into being a good girl. Do you still want to be my good girl Kitten? Hmmm?" he asked pulling his finger from her mouth and holding her face with both strong hands.

"Yesss," Jenny whispered still aroused and needing her grandfather's hard cock. His blue eyes saw more than she could ever know. Henry could smell her arousal, he could see her cum leaking onto his basement floor. It wasn't the first time a female had done that on his bench. Just last month he'd locked his granddaughter Tina in a cage, strapped her to the whipping post, suspended her by her ankles and used the violet wand on her tender young pussy until she'd begged to be fucked and her juices poured like a hard spring rain. It was good to be a man!

Walking to where her ass was presented for his lusty gaze, he pulled her jean skirt completely off and grabbing her ass began to fondle the perfect globes. Sliding his hand between her ass cheeks, her wetness coated his hands. A moan erupted from his throat before he could stop it. His cock was hanging heavy and full against his thighs and he'd been waiting all day for her visit, fantasizing about what he would do to her.

She was more than another notch on his bench. He'd decided he would breed her, he would do what he'd never done to his own daughter or nieces of other grandchildren. He would knock her up good, just like he and his son had decided and then she wouldn't be able to continue her plans for college. She'd be too busy popping out her own granddaddy's baby. He'd even bought a new cage and a collar and leash just for her! No more birth control pills for her!

Easing his big monster into her tender pussy, he shoved all the way in, hearing the familiar gushing noise he loved best. A nice, juicy pussy ready for his monster. He began to pump his cock, feeling the walls of her cunt give way, squeezing and welcoming his monster. "Oh Gramps likes his good girl's pussy! Only now, it's my pussy Kitten! Yes, you're mine now!" Henry growled as he shoved harder inside the slut's cunt. "My pussy, my tits, my ass ... all mine!" he repeated fucking his granddaughter's hot slit.

"Fuccck!" Jenny screamed as the full impact of her Gramps's cock hit her pussy walls.

Henry had learned a long time ago that his monster could control women, he'd learned it well from his own mother. She was a hot slut that couldn't get enough of his cock and even consented to fucking his wife to keep him. He use to laugh about how easy some women were, but as he'd aged he'd come to appreciate the god given gift between his legs. At 67 years of age, he was going to be a Daddy again to a new child and hopefully his monster would live on.

"You like Gramps's monster my good girl? You like what it can do to your... excuse me, MY PUSSY? Hmmm? Tell me slut! Tell me!" he continued to fuck and grind his cock into her over and over.

"Love it, love it! Need it... need it so, oh oh ... oh!" she moaned and pleaded.

Unbearably stretched and barely able to think past the cock in her cunt, she moaned and whimpered and tried to pushed her cunt back at her grandfather's magnificent cock. The pain had receded and now she could feel the delirious pleasure only he could give her. She came against her grandfather's cock, screaming gibberish and still he pounded her tender flesh into the bench.

Lifting her legs from the floor, he continued pumping and fucking her tight pussy, her head had fallen forward and she had passed out. Henry must have fucked her for twenty minutes when she lifted her head once again, amazed that he still had not cum. The monster continued, his aim like a bull eye's in cunt. Over and over, the rhythm began to build and she could feel her muscles clench again and the need filled her insides making her moan and whinge like a child.

"What are you? What ... are ... you?" Jenny sobbed as she came a second time, flooding his cock. Amused, Henry fucked his sexy slutty granddaughter and thanked science for those little blue pills that kept him constantly hard!

When she had cum a third time, screaming his name and begging like a whore, he let his load fill her cunt, gushing and spelling his seed within her fertile womb.

After Jenny was securely attached to one of his wrist suspensions in the dungeon's celing, Henry made a quick call to Jenny's father and explained that she would be staying with him for a couple of days. When he was satisfied that his seed had taken, he'd let his son Tom have a turn but for now, she belonged to him.

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
424 Followers