Her Dark Eyes

Story Info
A dance with the woman of his desires.
1.3k words
4.47
14.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into her dark eyes, I found myself lost for words as my thoughts ran wild. She was a full time student and worked part time to pay for her schooling. Putting in long hours every day, I was impressed she wasn’t burned out by this time. The first time I saw her was in a club as she danced with different people never letting anyone get too close to her but a select few. I guessed they were her friends and held her trust. The way her body moved to the music was fueling my fantasies and desires but I knew that was all it was. I left the club when I had had enough to drink and figured the walk home would do me good.

I don’t remember the walk home other than just thinking about her and how time seemed to pass quickly. I slept soundly that night and got up early to go to work. I could write a book about that night in the club, watching her for that short time, putting everything to memory about her. I wondered if she went to dance every weekend and if I would ever see her again. After work I showered and went to the club to do my usual and just watch people as I had a few drinks to wash away my day. The club was full and I took a table near the back but still I could watch the dance area easily. I had already had two strong drinks and was about to order my third when this group entered the club. There she was the leader of them and guiding them down onto the dance floor. The smile on her face showed she was looking to have some fun.

They began to look for a table to put their drinks so they could dance away the night. She headed towards me and surprised me when she asked if they could use my table. With a smile I told her they could but she had to do something for me. The puzzled look on her face and her step back showed her wariness of this “deal”. I looked deep into her eyes and said all she had to do was not let anyone take my chair, as I had to go order another drink. I saw a bright smile that showed in her eyes as she nodded. I got another drink and when I returned she pointed to my chair that it was still there. I thanked her for keeping her end of the deal. I watched as she and her friends bounced between the dance floor and the table to cool off with drinks. After a long while one of her friends asked me why I wasn’t dancing, I told her that I couldn’t dance but I liked to watch. Her friend gave me that “you’re weird” look, but I just dismissed it.

I saw them talking out on the dance floor, my pride wounded now and I thought it best if I left before they returned to the table. I stood and started to make my way to the door when someone grasped my arm and asked me to wait. I turned to look back at the person who grabbed me and my heart nearly stopped, it was her. She was looking into my eyes and asked me why I was leaving, I told her that I had come in tonight for some fun and had found it and now it was time for me to leave. She asked if it was because of her friends’ question and I said no. I wanted to tell her that I came here to see her again but my courage wasn’t there. She asked me if I wanted to dance with her, I smiled and told her I couldn’t dance. She had a playful smile on her face as she questioned the truth of my statement. I corrected myself and explained that I could only slow dance. She said that was enough she would teach me how to dance. With that, she led me to the dance floor, turning around to face me and stepping in close.

She pressed her lips against my ear and spoke softly but loud enough to be heard over the music. “Just follow me and I’ll show you everything”. My heart nearly leapt into my throat with her words and the feel of her whispered words on my ear and neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. She slowly began to move whispering for me to follow her lead. We moved together to the music. Her body was warm and molded against me. Sliding my hands up and down her back, lightly caressing her. I could feel her nuzzling her face into my neck sending shivers all through me. The music changed to a heavy beat and suddenly the crowd was pressing in against us, pushing me into her as our bodies slowly grinded against one another like a living orgy on the dance floor.

Everything became one there on the dance floor. I looked deep into her eyes and saw for the first time the depths of her soul and I was instantly drowning. Bodies gyrating and moving against and with those around them, electrifying the atmosphere. All I could focus on were her dark eyes and the crowd just faded away. I was leaning in close to her and kissed her deeply, slipping my tongue into her mouth and dueling with hers. Heaven is what I imagined in her kiss as I hugged her tighter to me and felt myself falling. Another song began and still the beat was driving everyone with wild abandon there on the dance floor. I could feel her hands wandering and exploring my body as we danced. More than once I could feel her press herself in closer to me than I thought possible when some stray hand would touch her. I would turn her in another direction only to feel the crowd pressing in on us with every move.

Time seemed to pass quickly there with her, however every second I committed to memory. Pressing my lips to her ear, I whispered loud enough for her to hear, that I’d never done this before and that I would love to show her my appreciation. She drew her head back and locked eyes with me, a sly smile playing across her lips as she slid her hand down my side and then between us and massaged my manhood. I gasped at her forwardness as I then slid my hands down her back and to her bottom, cupping it in my hands and pressing her in tight to me. Her breathless purr of oh god yes nearly had me over the edge. I could feel how hot she was and how hot the center of this throng of dancers was getting.

I began to lead her from the center and towards a side of the dance floor when she paused and whispered in my ear, “I don’t know your name, I can’t do this, I’m sorry”. As she started to pull away, I held her hand tight and leaned in close to tell her, “all I wanted was to go some place cooler and quieter to talk and get to know her”. I smiled to let her know I was being honest and she returned my smile with one that left my heart beating wildly in my chest. One of her friends came up and began speaking to her and begging her to come with them, they were going home. As she turned to face me one last time that night, she mouthed the words, my name is Kat. I quickly told her my name and hoped to see her again some other time. With that, she walked to the door with her friends, and out into the night. I made it home that night, floating on cloud 9 I’m sure. I can’t wait for next weekend to come and I hope she’ll be there.