Her Darkest Desires

Story Info
Her mind was reeling she when she woke to an intense reality.
1.1k words
4.18
63.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brigihd
brigihd
3 Followers

It was hot, steamy; her body was overheated, little beads of sweat formed upon her chest. Even though it was so unbearably warm, she was aroused; completely aroused. In her house the windows were open, fans were going at full speed and she was cursing her air conditioning for choosing the hottest day of summer to take a dive. She thought of taking a shower… to get lost in the cool water and slowly please herself. And she thought further, she felt rather sexy with the slight sheen of sweet that had formed on her flesh. She decided to shower later, and began to slowly strip her body of the tight tank top and shorts she’d been wearing. She walked through her bedroom completely naked now, and stopped briefly in front of one of the window fans, letting the air cool her slightly. She began to run her hands slowly across the flesh of her belly, stopping for a moment to play with her navel piercing. Her nipples had grown hard in the breeze of the fans and she began to tease them, rolling them between her finger and thumb, with each hand, tugging and twisting them. She felt the wetness grow between her legs. She continued her sweet torture of her right nipple while her other hand made its way down again, across her belly and between her legs. Her pussy so wet already, and smooth, completely.

She started to work her fingers over her clit, it throbbed. She began to get lost in the movements, her hips shifting slowly, moving against her hand. She felt herself getting closer to that sweet relief her body had now begun to ache for. All the while there was something else; she felt as though she were being watched. She looked out in the dark of night, and saw nothing. She brushed off her paranoia and decided to lie back on her bed and continue her play. She parted her legs and let two fingers slide into her depths, letting them get all sticky in her juices. She closed her eyes and worked those two fingers in and out of her pussy, over and over again, adding a third, pumping them in and out. Her hips pumping against them, her other hand twisting and tugging her nipples, her body was alive, and her moans exhibited her desire for release. She was there. Right on the brink, her fingers moving furiously in and out of her pussy; until her pussy clenched around those fingers and she screamed out. Release; intense, and exhausting. She drifted off to sleep immediately. Her sticky fingers resting there on her thigh, her body uncovered; legs spread; she was vulnerable.

Her dream:

The darkness of night filled the room; the only illumination was that of the street lamps outside. She was there alone, and stripped bare on the bed. Her body at full arousal, and having just had an explosive orgasm she’d drifted off to sleep. She slept soundly; she never noticed him watching her please herself. She never noticed him let himself into her home; into her bedroom. She didn’t pay attention when her hands and legs were bound to the four posters of her bed and he placed a blindfold over her eyes. She was unaware as he slid his rugged hands across her exposed flesh; as he teased her nipples with his fingers and with his tongue. His tongue taking turns on each nipple, slowly torturing them in the most delightful manner, making her pussy ache for more. He moved lower, between her legs, lowering his head and breathing in her intoxicating scent. His breath so hot against her thigh, and his tongue sending shivers across her body as he ever so tenderly parted the lips of her cunt, exposing her red hot clit, and lightly lapping at that clit. His tongue began circling, rolling over her clit; he slid two fingers into her cunt, pumping them in and out as his licks turned into intense sucking. He fed on her clit while taking her cunt. Making her cunt his. He pushed a finger into her tight warm ass, filling her cunt and ass at the same time, pumping her body back and forth as he continued his desire on her clit. Her hips thrashing against his face and hands now, writhing; she moaned out, screaming out: “God Yessssss!” as she released a torrent of her fluid on his face and fingers. Her breathing heavy, her chest heaving, her orgasm so very intense. He never gave her a chance to come down, to catch her breath; within moments he placed the head of his thick hard cock at the entrance to her cunt, and he pushed in, slowly, savouring this first taking.

She awoke abruptly, her eyes were covered, she tried moving her hands to no avail she screamed out, as she felt something entering her pussy. She realized she had not been dreaming, this was all real; a stranger entered her home and now he was entering her.

“Be quiet, you need me, you know you do. You can’t fight me. I already have you. You are mine.”

“Who do you think you are? You can’t do this to me!” she screamed back at him. “It doesn’t matter who I am, be quiet or I will be forced to gag you. You didn’t seem to mind the first orgasm I gave you. So you should enjoy the ones to follow. Trust me I will please you as no other ever has, or ever will again.” He then covered her mouth with his own. As his tongue filled her mouth he pushed into her cunt, completely filling her. She tried to scream against his kiss; she tried to move; but she was unable. He was right, he had her where he wanted her; there was nothing she could do. He took her deeply, long strong strokes he filled her cunt with his hardness again and again. His breathing becoming heavy as his own orgasm grew near; he felt her on the edge again. His pace quickened, his balls slapping against her, her pussy so hot, so wet, clenching and gripping him instinctively; against her wishes. She cursed herself for enjoying this. Her body was betraying her mind. She began to pant and moan as he thrust into her deeper and deeper, the pleasure was so immense; their bodies fit so well together. Perhaps he is right she thought, perhaps I do need this. She started meeting his thrusts; writhing and moving with him, wanting him deeper, needing him to fill her so completely. His body began to stiffen as he screamed out, her cunt spasming around him; she screamed out so intensely she passed out as she came. When she awoke; she was alone and unbound. She slowly lifted herself from the bed, to find a single red rose on the nightstand, and a note.

“Till we meet again….”

She shuddered, and went into the bathroom; turning on the shower and tried to wash away the events of the night.

brigihd
brigihd
3 Followers