Her Daughter's Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother knew something was up but managed not to ask. She wasn't stupid; she knew Melissa went to her friend Amy's place after Community College because they were romantically involved. That was a nicer way of putting it, she had thought, than any of the others which she felt were just a little distasteful. But Melissa was upset; she hardly touched her dinner and after helping in the kitchen, where she had looked very pale, she excused herself and went up to her room.

Ten minutes later her Mom, Cynthia, had crept along to Melissa's door thinking she might need some company. She stopped when she heard the sobbing, lingered for a few Moments then tactfully withdrew; Melissa would tell her when she was ready and she went back to the kitchen, got the silver out and polished it furiously to keep her mind occupied.

Melissa spent a miserable night tossing and turning but by morning she still hadn't had a call or even a message- and how hard would that have been? And then she felt guilty for she knew exactly how 'easy' it would have been. Her Mom asked her if she would like to stay home but she had decided she would go Community College, after all there was a rumor going round about Amy and her and if Amy was off, if she was, and she was off too, well that would make things even worse. Wouldn't it?

She didn't mind the rumor but she knew some of them would turn their noses up at them because they were yucky lesbians and "it wasn't normal, well it wasn't, was it?"

The text came through in first period when her phone was on silent and she didn't have a chance to look at it until morning recess. She read the message then sat with the mobile clutched to her heart and her other hand over her eyes so they wouldn't see the tears; Amy still wanted her.

She sent her reply and suddenly she was her usual bubbly self again- to everyone's immense relief. The day dragged, as they do when you'd much rather be somewhere else, but finally it ended and she was able to walk as nonchalantly as she could to Amy's place.

'Strip off in the kitchen Hon," she heard Claire call out to her and thought how confident she sounded now. As she stripped Claire came out, naked and looking perfectly relaxed in her skin. She helped Melissa get her last few things off then gave her a naked hug.

'Amy and I did some baking for you darling," Claire told her implying it was mainly a labor of love by Amy with herself in the background helping here and there as needed. Melissa's face had lit up when she heard that Amy had done these for her and she had a big smile on her face when her darling came in to join them.

They sat down to a nude afternoon tea all chattering away happily with all knowing that this time three wasn't a crowd at all. After the dishes were rinsed off they had trooped into the lounge, lain on the floor and formed a daisy chain. Amy arranged it and she had her mouth at Claire's pussy, Melissa's mouth was at Amy's and Claire's mouth was at Melissa's.

To her surprise Melissa discovered that Claire was a fantastic pussy licker and after a little resistance due to not having The tongue in her box Melissa relaxed to let her legs flop open and have Claire's tongue explore her down there. She in turn licked Amy out and could tell by the movements Claire was making that Amy was doing a great job on her.

They all came; once they had their first the orgasms they just came, sometimes all at once while other times one would have one then after a pause the next one would too and so on. A half hour into it Claire had told them there was someone she had to ring, it was probably nothing but she just felt she should call her- she wouldn't be long.

She rang Meredith of course and after agreeing arrangement with her darling had gone back in to tell the girls. They, meantime, had overcome their sense of loss, and Melissa lay on her back with Amy nose down in her pussy while shoving three, or was it four, fingers up Melissa's vagina. Discretely Claire waited until Melissa jerked, went rigid, then relaxed.

"We're going to stay with an old college friend of mine- all of us," she eyeballed Melissa to let her know the decision had been made and she had no choice in the matter- she was coming. Then she told them all about it.

They loved hearing about Meredith calling Amy's Mom "Carpet Muncher"; it was a term they hadn't heard before and it had them in fits-Carpet Muncher? Go figure. They also loved hearing about this college romance Claire had kept secret all these years and couldn't wait to meet this Meredith lady who still held the key to Claire's heart after all these long years.

"Long" was painfully drawn out getting a face pulled by Claire and two grins in response from the girls.

Amy was so happy she could feel the tears forming but she blinked them back not realizing the other two were feeling just the same then got drawn into a group hug with two emotional females and as if the condition was contagious found herself with tears running down her face just like them. She saw Melissa to the door after the usual post lovemaking shower.

Melissa walked down the path a whole lot happier than the previous day; she was going to tell her Mom. She was; both of them said she should and she knew in her heart of hearts that she should too. What did she say? She had no idea but figured one word would pretty much follow another and she'd manage somehow.

Cynthia, her Mom had insisted she call her by her first name, wasn't angry at all- she had guessed! Not only that she had insisted she was delighted for her and thrilled at the coming trip to see Claire's old lover. She truly didn't mind but she saw Melissa slipping away from her and though she and Melissa never really had" those sorts of feelings" for each other it was nice to be the one your daughter came to confide in when it really, really mattered.

So she had left Melissa to it managing to be bubbly until she got out of the room then let that horrible empty feeling hit her and had lain on her bed with that awful sense that you don't actually matter to anyone.

As it happened Melissa had come in later and they had a cuddle. Melissa had told her she was still her Mom and Amy's Mom was great as a lover but she still only had one Mom and hadn't she told her about her sex life so it wasn't as if she was being left out or anything was it?

And to her surprise her Mom had pulled her over her lap, lifted her skirt up, yanked her thong down and alternately spanked her bottom and rubbed it affectionately telling her that her mother was a much darker horse than her beloved daughter perhaps realized.

They ended up making love with the guilty feeling of disloyalty Melissa felt being partially offset by the knowledge that she was doing what Amy had done the night before and was probably doing right then too. Mom was an astonishing kisser Melissa had found and though she felt she was pretty good herself she found herself barely able to keep up. After being kissed she found herself on her back with her legs pushed right over and her mother's tongue in her vagina. After she had come her mother smacked her ass triumphantly, announced, "still got it!'" and leaned down to kiss her again and give her a taste of herself.

Amy and Melissa walked to Community College together the next morning both with very satisfied looks on their faces. They told, they had agreed no secrets ever, but it didn't matter because your own mother didn't count. Well that was what Amy had announced and Melissa had been happy to go along with it glad that unreasonable jealousies weren't surfacing- as they had with her the night before.

After Community College on Friday the girls got home, put their bags inside, and with their cases for the trip already in the car they were off. It was a four hour drive to Meredith's place and after an hour Amy was asleep, followed thirty minutes later by Melissa so Claire pulled up with two sleeping girls in the back. She had rung ahead when she was ten minutes away and Meredith was waiting in front of the garage door. As the car swung round to go towards her she had dropped her robe and stood naked in the light of the head lamps.

"Exhibitionist slut!" Claire scoffed, a huge smile on her face.

"For you, always," Meredith answered sweetly and kissed her old girl friend with Mrs Clapshaw peering at them between her blinds from across the road.

(She had always known there was something not right about that Ms Connelly woman and closed the drapes so no one would think she was a busy body. No, she had just been watching out for a neighbor when she saw the car lights go up the woman's drive; it was no business to her what the two woman got up to into in the privacy of Ms Connelly's bedroom- nor was it any of her concern if the Good Lord struck them down in their wickedness but it was a pleasant thought for her and it made a change from thinking how rarely her daughters visited. But then that was how it was these days; children just have no gratitude at all.)

Lightning didn't strike anyone at Meredith's place down that night. They woke the girls and got the bags inside. It was a bit chilly, it certainly was on the drive with your robe lying on the concrete, and Meredith's guests were relieved to see a fire going in the lounge. Without being told too the girls stripped off then stood side by side waiting to be told how pretty they were and what simply perfect bodies they each had.

'Meredith did it as a boxing commentator at the start of the fight.

"In the blue corner weighing in at six hundred , sorry typing error there, at one sixteen pounds- with tits to die for, an ass to kill for and legs that.."

"Yes?" Amy inquired, sounding just a little green eyed.

'She uses to stand on- Melissa."

It was in fun but it wasn't; like all girls these two were desperate to be thought of as beautiful and both the older ones knew that. Amy got just as glowing an appraisal and beamed just as brightly after it as Melissa had after hers.

Meredith had supper all ready and spread a rug on the carpet so they could have it sprawled in front of the warm fire and not have to worry about spilling things on the carpet. The girls tucked right in having brought their immense teenager appetites with them and enjoyed the mulled wine Meredith insisted they were quite old enough to enjoy at their age.

Claire said nothing but looked across at her friend a few times as if to say she could not believe how devious she was being. Meredith just looked innocently away only breaking in to a "guilty as charged" grin when Amy joined Melissa in being absolutely dead to the world. They covered them with a blanket, lifted their heads up to slip pillows under and sneaked away to go upstairs.

Meredith closed the door after them and moved to Claire. Claire put her hand up.

"Shit damn bugger and blast," she fumed sitting dejectedly on the bed.

"What?"

"I didn't give Melissa a chance to ring her Mom, she'll be expecting a call."

"Shit! Yeah, what an idiot I am, look ring her and she can speak to me and ...oh we'll get Melissa to ring her in the morning."

And so they did and Cynthia who had been waiting all evening and most of the night was thrilled to hear from them and learn her girl was happy and right now was fast asleep in the lounge but if she and Amy woke in the night they had a bed ready for them and they could get Melissa to ring. She told them not to, if the girls woke the best place for them was in bed and she was a big girl; she could wait until morning.

They all said their good byes and hung up.

"She's a sweet heart," Meredith remarked and Claire nodded.

Now though it was time to lie in the cuddle they had both been screaming for from the Moment Meredith had made the call.

Was there anyone else? No there wasn't. Was the magic still there? They both knew by how excited hearing the others' voice made them that it was. So; where to from here?

That, Claire had figured on the drive over was where the problem might lie; they both owned their own homes and Melissa and Amy were such an item it would be unbearably cruel to break them up which coming to live with Meredith would mean and yet it wasn't fair on Meredith, it was all so complicated really.

She spelled it all out for Meredith expecting her to nod in agreement but she didn't.

"You really are dense sometimes Muncher," she told her and ruffled her hair for her.

"This is a house, that's all; I don't love it, I don't worry about it, whether It's happy or sad, or if I've done something to hurt its feelings- it's a house."

Claire looked at her and waited.

"I can sell it."

"And move in with me in my place?"

"Maybe," which Claire was aware in Meredith speak meant 'no'.

Then she sat up and pulled the lap top off the bedside table.

"Have a look at this."

She showed Claire a few properties which were actually a good deal closer to Melissa's Mom's place but also in a better area and bigger. And when Claire had looked at the prices and sighed saying they were outside her budget she asked in a whisper what Claire thought this place was worth then when Claire hadn't dared even guess she still blew her away with the answer.

They made love after that. It wasn't rushed or frantic like sometimes in the college days- it was better. They were both attentive lovers but both had to lower their control freak tendencies before they could just blimin' well lie there and let the other be in control and get them off. Somehow they managed with Claire enjoying the sensual thrill of being manipulated to orgasm first. She did the same for Meredith but felt her touch still wasn't as good as her dear friend's. It was something she would work on.

Meredith thought Claire's touch was just fine and cuddled up to her after her orgasm wanting to go to sleep. No such luck and she was bundled over to the en suite shower and they had their first shower together in goodness knows how many years (twenty, although neither wanted to admit it) then, after drying and powdering each other they got back into bed to fall asleep in each others' arms.

Amy and Melissa were still fast asleep when they went down stairs in the morning so they left them to it and went into the kitchen to start breakfast. Neither of the girls was sure what woke them, the coffee or the bacon but wake they did and they brought their healthy appetite with them doing justice to the generous amount of food the two old dears were cooking.

Melissa rang her Mom after breakfast to her Mom's immense relief. She had really missed her and while Claire's call the night before was nice...well it was so good to speak with Melissa- not that she was worried or anything but all the same...

The four of them spent the week end together; they went places and walked along river banks or through beautiful glades mostly oblivious of their surroundings and locked in deep discussions as they shared. Saturday night was the four girl orgy and Sunday morning they lazed around wanting to put the drive back as long as possible.

They left at three being aware they had to get Melissa home by seven or as close to it as they could because Monday was a Community College day and Melissa needed a good night's sleep after the week end but mainly because they could see she was missing her Mom and felt dreadful that she had forgotten to ring her on the Friday night.

Claire hadn't said anything about the mulled wine, she didn't have to; it was obvious Meredith felt terrible about it but that was Meredith and one of the many good reasons why she loved her so much.

The three of them would be living together in their new place soon with Melissa so welcome -- and Cynthia too if she wanted. She had a bit of a "Muncher" past herself, Melissa had confided so she wouldn't be at all surprised if some mature lady didn't somehow turn up in their lives.

"If she was half as nice as Meredith it would be wonderful," she confided to them and both of them nodded happily in agreement- it would indeed.

__________________

12