Her Decision

Story Info
She lets her uncle fuck her.
2.8k words
3.64
127.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuckman
fuckman
1 Followers

Until less than a year ago she didn't know much about intercourse, only that she got turned on from time to time. It was only near her 20th birthday that she learnt what sex was. And she was near 21 before she had a chance to discover from her uncle, just how fantastic it is.

He was attracted to her, and she to him. She could tell it now, though he had carefully masked his feelings most of the time he was around her, never giving away his feelings by as much as a glimmer of interest. Even if she passed by in skimpy wear when he visited he would not look at her. He was an attractive man with a lot of experience behind him. Rumor had it that he was a real womanizer but nothing in his behavior seemed so. When they had first met a few years ago they had immediately liked each other, but since then all he ever did was treat her with kindness and consideration and besides a few small gifts, showed no direct interest. Which is why she was so pleasantly surprised at, and interested in his request for help with vital chores at his home.

Single and living alone, with no one to care for him, he needed a woman around. From time to time, she had done little things like pick pieces of lint from off his shoulder, but being young, she had not noticed his reaction and how his pores rose at the slightest contact from her fingers. And once, when pulling grey hairs from his beard, she failed to see that he got excited and his dick was rock hard in his pants, straining against his shorts. He had controlled himself with an icy strength and she had suspected nothing. If she had had enough experience she would have noticed the quickened pulse in his throat as she bent close to his face. At one point, her breasts had pressed into his shoulder, feeling incredibly soft and wonderfully feminine. Though he had seen and had bedded hundreds of women in his time, he was strangely affected by this girl. His dilemma was she was his niece and he knew that while he wanted her, most people would nix their loving. If anything ever happened between them it would have to remain a secret forever.

When she started hanging out with him, she got to know what a caring person he was and she could not help but compare him with the other men she had known, both intimate and casual. None could compare with him in the range of experience he had and the consideration he showed for her. Unconsciously she started to draw closer to him and became very comfortable with him. In fact, she started to look forward to being with him and to accompany him anywhere. It was when he questioned her about a previous boyfriend she realised that he had begun to think of her as a woman and not as a niece. His interest was clearly more than that of an uncle and she could see he was upset to learn that though her current "friend" had deflowered her, he had not done a great job. She had come nowhere near to achieving even a little of the pleasure that she could have enjoyed. In fact the "friend" seemed to concentrate only on his own pleasure.

It was at that point he decided to coach her. He would bring all his knowledge and sexual power into a learning experience that would complete her womanhood. When he offered to train her she willingly agreed, not sure what exactly was going to be involved but she felt that she could trust him. Since then she became increasingly attracted to him as a man, just as he had become attracted to her as a woman. She began to feel a tingle when they were together. When he talked about teaching her to slow dance she could feel a rush of anticipation go through her. Though she knew that she was a novice, he gave her the feeling of confidence that everything would be alright once she was with him.

The training, when it began, was smooth and effortless. He talked to her about a lot of things, intimately probing and finding out about what made her tick, what turned her on, and she began to realize that he really wanted to know her as a person and not just as an object to fuck. She told him she got turned on by kissing and was surprised when he said that she could orgasm just by mouth and tongue work, merely kissing. She admitted then that she had never had an orgasm and had only heard that women could climax but had never had the experience. She admitted lots of other things to him as they spoke and he was surprised to find that though no longer technically a virgin in body, she was still untouched in mind and experience. He vowed not to let her fall into the hands of any body else who would use an innocent like her to their own ends. He re-committed himself to her education and sexual advancement.

He showed her adult stories and as she read them, she could feel herself get excited, slowly at first, then in a rush as the things she read entered her mind and the hunger that had begun a year ago washed over her again. But he was there, and though he was not watching her directly, she could not bring herself to fully give into the feelings. Still she could feel her pussy throb in anticipation as she eagerly read the stories of seduction and surrender. He was obviously excited too, and said so, admitting that the reading turned him on as well. She found it easy to admit to him how she was feeling and felt that she could tell him anything. She looked at a lot of stuff the first time, stories and pictures and they chatted at length. Somehow though, he seemed to be holding back, not wanting to rush or to push things, preferring to let the new experiences work their way into her subconscious so that when she was ready she would let him know clearly.

They looked at plenty of sex pictures and eventually a hard core fuck film with women taking the biggest cocks she ever imagined. She had never seen an adult flick before and was grateful for the chance. The sight was amazing, and turned her on strongly, even more so when he sat beside her to operate the equipment. Had she known, she would have glanced down and seen how his equipment was primed and ready all along, but again she was too new in sexual things to recognize the signs of a man's desire. He touched her glancingly a few times and she felt the effects immediately, but tried to be as icy as he was, showing no obvious effects to him, because she was not sure what his reaction would be as he seemed so professional and detached. She began to ache for him, as she watched the film, her pussy wetting constantly from the prolonged excitement of watching a cock slide in and out of a wet pussy. She watched the women get it from the back, the front, sideways, top and underneath, everyway.

She learnt a lot of stuff from just watching and reading. And he told her about the Kegel exercises that she could use to develop her internal pussy muscles to milk a cock, when it got into her. He told her too, of tricks to stop a man from coming or others to make him come. She began to realize that she was lucky to have come into his hands at the right time to get this tutoring. It was truly a rich theory introduction and she began to yearn for the practical sessions. She fantasized about his being with her guessing that he would be a dream lover to her, gentle and strong at the same time, thinking constantly about her and less about his own pleasure. She sensed that he had the power and stamina to pound his cock into her if she needed it that way but he would prefer giving it to her the way she had never felt it, a little piece at a time. In quiet moments she could imagine what it would be like when he took her because she knew now that he wanted her and she wanted to experience it with him. He had even told her that after reading with her, he had got so excited that he had stroked his cock for hours until he came. (He did not tell her that it was her pussy he had imagined fucking, but she could guess.) Still he held back, not sure that she was in this all the way though she said repeatedly that she was sworn to secrecy.

She started to yearn impatiently for the feel of his lips on hers, for the touch of his gently powerful hands around the curve of her breasts, for him to open her bra and lift out her tits, to touch and play with them and the sensitive nipples that waited for him. She imagined his mouth and teeth going down on those nipples, teasing them to erectness, brushing them with his lips and tongue, and rubbing them between thumb and finger. She wanted to suck his nipples too, play with the hair on his chest and make love to him like a woman, not merely a girl. She wanted him to fuck her, she wanted to fuck him back the way she saw the women do in the film, she wanted to be a whole woman not just a piece of meat to be rammed and left unfulfilled by her boyfriend. She wanted a real man, a grown man who knew how to teach her and could take her to the stars with him. She would have been his woman if that were possible and she would have given herself to him openly if she could, but for the taboo under which they operated. Still, she sensed that their coupling was inevitable and would happen soon, and that it would be a rich experience.

She often wondered how it would happen, how it would begin, what would be the first thing he would do to her, for her. He had promised long foreplay, to turn her on and on and on. She imagined his fingers on her pussy and feeling up the outsides of her cuntlips, playing with the little man in the boat, the clit. She thought about him more and more. And even on the phone, she detected a softness in his voice towards her that she had not heard before. His feeling towards her had become fully intimate with no thought of taboo or wrongness. After all, people closer than she and he had been doing it for all of history. She realized that he was the man for her at this point in her life and she hoped that when she started what they would start, somehow it would not end just like that, that they would resume whenever they were together again.

As she thought about him, she could not shake the imaginary thoughts of his mouth on her pussy the way she had seen in the film, as he had told her that it was the greatest feeling she would ever experience when she got it the first time. She sensed that this man would eat her until she came, and came and finally knowing what was a climax. And then he would fuck her as a man should, not a boy. He would slowly take her underwear off and kiss her from head to toe moving his hands up her thighs and against her sex, gently massaging her clit. He would bend down and kiss her pussy gently, then press his tongue against her fruit. He would lick it up and down, biting and kissing it softly. With his free hand he would press one then two fingers inside her and move them in and out. He would slowly spread her legs apart and lower himself down, so that his cock was just touching her pussy. She imagined him taking his cock in his hand and rubbing it around the entrance to her pussy. In her mind she could feel the wet head nudge aside the outer lips and pass gently inside, feeling the heat of her sex opening up to the man of her choice, giving herself at last in sweet surrender.

She could imagine the pre-cum fuck juice she had read about, coating the tip of his cockhead to smooth the entry into her depths, though she would be plenty wet enough. She would wonder about protection and know that he would have taken care, that with him there was no chance of being diseased, nor of becoming pregnant with his seed. She would accept all he did to her in a welcoming readiness because at last, after waiting so long and all this time, she would finally have found a man worthy of giving herself to. The thoughts made her pussy drench with its readiness, and she knew that she would fuck him back as his woman, giving herself completely.

She imagined his cock, firm, fair not too dark, not too big, but strong and powerful and capable of being hard for hours. She could imagine sitting down on it slowly, and the hard rigid rod pushing up into her belly through her pussy lips. Facing him, she would kiss him on the face and lips and love him as no woman had done in a long time. She would try her best according to her instincts, to make him feel the love that coursed through her veins when he fucked her and she fucked him back face to face. Wrapping her legs around his waist and thrusting her hips upward, feeling his cock go deep inside her, he grunting as he thrust further in and out of her, hips moving in unison, she would moan softly as their bodies pressed together. And she imagined that ...

...as they drove into each other, their sex clinging to each other, naturally intertwined, his hard cock deep in her sweet hungry wet young pussy, they would begin the climb to the climax that awaited her. She guessed that he would hold on for her so they could come in a glorious moment of fulfillment for both. She could feel the tension build up and knew it would soon explode in her body. She could imagine his hard rod of man meat sticking up out his crotch into the wet hair around her pussy holding hard and driving in to its destiny with her climax, pushing her to it, relentlessly and without stopping, holding a steady powerful pace that sapped her will and her energy levels, making her just give herself over to the glorious searing hot fucking she was getting from her uncle's cockshaft. She gasped as she began to feel the orgasm hit, her pussy beginning to spasm uncontrollably around his cock, pushing him to his orgasm, his cock throbbing as he exploded inside her. She could feel him slow, stop still and wait, her pussy still throbbing around his cock, milking every last drop of his semen. She could feel him continue to kiss her and hold her gently and let her know that what she had given him was a precious gift that he would value forever, that he would take care of her as long as she wanted. That their new forbidden love relationship would be a secret forever, safe from anyone else.

She wanted, needed to learn the things he had promised to teach her but she was too shy to ask for it and could not bring herself to say directly to him that they should become lovers. She wanted this man to fuck her and she wanted to fuck him back. Damn, Why didn't he come right out and make the move? Then realisation dawned on her that he had already done all he could, that she needed to make a clear statement, that she needed to give herself to him. And making up her mind she decided that the next time, if he asked her "Are you ready now, my babe?", she would know what it meant. And she would turn directly to him, look him in the eyes, and reaching to touch him with her fingers, she would say "Yes I am ready for you." And when he kissed her she would welcome him to her lips and to her body, giving him at last, the freedom they needed to go to the next level. She would become his woman from now on.

fuckman
fuckman
1 Followers