Her Dirty Little Secret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knees buckled and I barely caught her as she collapsed to the forest floor. Her body thrashed about beneath me as I continued to tongue her sex. Her hands furrowed the ground as she fought for some kind of purchase, something to anchor herself to. After a few moments of digging into the ground, she found handholds in my hair, and used them to press me further into her center, as she humped herself into my face. I dived into her.

I have never compared a woman's taste to anything before. The taste of any woman is unique, but distinctly feminine. Lady Yunê was no exception, yet she was much different than any human I had ever tasted. The musky tang that all human women had was replaced by something else, something sweeter. Like the difference between an apple and a pear, though that wasn't much of a comparison.

I teased her by licking just around her entrance and then speared into her in quick jabs that took her breath away. She fought for air as I flattened my tongue, running it up and down her slit again and again. Her hands tightened in my hair, she pushed me further into her as she began leaking even more fluids. "Oh fuck!" she screeched, "Oh Fuck yeah, don't stop fucking doing that!" I chuckled and began to tease her once more, gaining a frustrated, but sexy groan as I moved back and forth across her leaking core.

I licked my way up her dripping hole and nipped her little nub once more. Yunê gave a squeal and bucked beneath me. A look of wonder blossomed on her face as I took her right to the edge of ecstasy. Half coherent words of encouragement started spewing from her lips and she began thrashing even harder, begging me not to stop.

I formed an 'o' with my lips and latched to her clit, flicking my tongue against it from every side in a rapid pace. I learned right then that Lady Yunê was a gusher. Every muscle in her body tightened, her back arched like a bow, her hands forced me to stay in place, and her lips parted in a scream that could have been heard all the way to the castle. Hot pearly juice flowed out over my face and I eagerly kept at it, until with several gasps her body, which had just begun to unwind shot back into orgasm, closing her throat as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Yunê collapsed, her mind and body so overloaded from pleasure that it had shut down, passing out for several seconds. I continued licking on her, cleaning her thighs and lips with my tongue, before I made my way back up her body. My chest swelled at the look of satisfaction on her face as her eyes slid open once more.

"Oh gods... you have to do that for Yanê. Oh, no. Don't expect to get that inside me," she said dreamily motioning toward my steel shaft, as I slid up her body, stopping me even as she shivered in delight. I couldn't believe this! I was about to drag her over and take her, burning or not when, "It won't happen until you have gotten inside her." My eyebrows drew together in confusion. I had understood her perfectly fine, but I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Even after all of this she still expected me to bed her daughter! "She won't-"

"Milady?" Yunê thankfully ignored the fact that I had interrupted her "You still want me to take Yanê? Even after everything-?" I gestured at us unable to finish, and my mind whirled as the enraptured smile on lady Yunê's face morphed to something far more devious. "What are you planning? Why are you doing this?" I asked.

Yunê shook her head. "Not now, come to my room tomorrow evening and I will tell you what you want to know. Right now you need to go back to Yanê." Yunê looked at me as I dropped my head. "What?" she asked.

"Milady, Yanê jumped the wall. She has left the castle grounds." I looked toward the castle as I spoke, but I felt Yunê tense, then relax beneath me as I finished. I looked back and she was shaking her head. Sunlight filtered through a small space in the trees, reflecting off her crimson hair.

"Yanê didn't leave the grounds," she held up her hand to stop me from speaking. "If she had left, I would know, just like I knew when you had tried to escape." Yunê giggled and I had to stop myself from thrusting my rock hard shaft into her right then. I was good at ignoring my own desires, but if we stayed like that I was going to have my way with her right then, regardless of her wishes.

Yunê seemed to notice this and stood; looking at a small piece of the wall she could see from where she was. She looked back at me. "Go find her, take her, and show her what pleasure is all about. Then come to me tomorrow, and I'll explain everything." I sighed as she walked over to her clothes, after this I was going to need another cold bath. "And remember Devon," she said, gesturing between us, "This has to stay our little secret."

Yanê wondered who it was. She had followed the beast for only a few moments when she heard a squeal. She ran to the walls edge, expecting to see one of the servants being attacked, cursing herself once more for not moving faster, but what greeted her eyes immobilized her. It was her mother.

She had panicked for a second, but then the scream of pleasure wound its way into her mind and Yanê froze. She watched, aghast, as someone she didn't know pleasured her mother...with their mouth! No elf would have ever been willing to do that! Her mother, however, had apparently found someone who would. She couldn't see who it was as the leaves obscured all but her mothers face and chest. Yet she could tell there was someone between her legs...and her mother was definitely enjoying what he was doing.

She watched for several long moments, her ears burning at the words she heard coming from her mother. She had never heard her mother talk like that. Her prim and proper mother was right there, talking and screeching like a wanton call girl. With a start Yanê realized her panties, which had nearly dried from her time with Devon, were getting wet again. She had no shame.

Yanê backed away after a few more moments her breath as quick as her mother's. If she got caught watching, there would be hell to pay; that she knew. She started back toward the stone ladder, wondering who the stranger was. A scream of pure pleasure rent the air. "Fuck..."

Yanê covered her mouth, ashamed of her words even as she soaked through her panties. Oh gods! She felt as if she had just wet herself. As she walked back to the castle she kept wondering who had managed to give her mother such pleasure. Then another though struck her, which sent her juices flooding down her thighs.

Would Devon be willing to do that to her?