Her Dirty Little Secret Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ripped her shirt open, baring her to him. He started sliding his hand down her stomach, then back up between her breasts as she bounced in his lap, fucking herself with the fingers of his other hand. Théron suddenly stood up and pushed the drunken Inir over to the bed, keeping his fingers sliding in and out of her as they moved. Inir threw herself facedown onto the bed and spread her legs, still bouncing back on Théron's fingers.

Théron removed his fingers as he undid his trousers and Inir's own fingers replaced his as she sought release. Théron quickly grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her. Inir begged for him to let her cum, but he refused to allow her to touch herself. He began sliding his shaft between her swollen lips and her cries took on a heated edge. After a bit more teasing Théron lined up and slammed himself into Inir in one hard stroke.

Inir gripped the covers beneath her and the pillows muffled her scream as her body thrashed beneath Théron. Her orgasm lasted for several moments, and he kept her pinned beneath him as she rode it out. Just as her body was calming down Théron began sliding in and out of her with long, hard thrusts. Inir gave a loud groan that was barely contained by the mattress, and her body started shaking again.

He gripped her waist tight as he pulled her onto him, and then pushed her back down as he slid out. Inir mumbled into the covers as she was pounded from behind, her words slurred by drink and muted by the fabric were not even recognizable, but her tone and her body made it clear she wanted more. Théron started going faster and faster as he neared his own climax.

He reached down and pulled Inir up by her hair until she was pressed against him. He released his hold of her hair and began to maul her tits again. Inir gasped as her pinched her nipples once more. Théron licked the sensitive tips of Inir's ears and she shuddered as he pushed her back down onto the bed. As he climbed atop her and pounded into her wet channel he swirled his tongue around the tip once again. This pushed Inir into ecstasy once more.

Even the covers could not keep her quiet as she bucked and writhed beneath Théron, riding the storm of sensation that pulled him over the edge with her. With a heavy grunt he slammed himself into Inir as he came, and the couple both went still as he emptied himself inside her. Inir chuckled and moaned as she slowly came down from the height of bliss. Théron rested for only a moment before he quickly stood and got redressed. Inir turned to him, "Where are you going?" she slurred, as her exhausted body pulled her towards sleep.

"I have business to take care of." Théron spoke quietly. Inir barely heard a word as she fell into an exhausted slumber. Fedge, however, heard him quite well; even what he mumbled next as he slipped from the room. "There is a certain rat that needs to be dealt with..."

Fedge was confused. He had taken care of all the rats in the castle long ago- well except the one that he hid in the wall next to Engie's room- so what was the stupid elf talking about. Fedge followed the young elf through the castle for several minutes. Twice he thought he had lost him, but he managed to keep an eye on him until Théron finally stopped beside the door to the dining hall.

Fedge was slightly put out; he was hungry himself, he didn't need this stupid elf stealing food as well. He would get plenty at the feast that Engie was making for tonight. Fedge was about to turn away when he noticed Théron walk a little further to the door to the secondary supply room.

When Théron stepped inside, Fedge cursed; it would take him a few seconds to open a sealed crack to that room. He jumped up and ran around the next corner, and to the crack halfway down the wall. After he pulled his spear from the hole he made, Fedge looked in on the sneaking elf. What he saw made even the cold-hearted imp feel sick.

"Oh, Holy One-God! I Mussa warn Dev-Dev!" Fedge turned and took off as fast as he could, worried he would not make it.

She tried to rest. She really did, but her body was on fire; she needed more of that feeling. He had started something within her, now she was going to make him finish it. Yanê got up early and jumped into the washtub. She washed her body imagining his fingers on her naked skin. His hands, not hers, sliding their way leisurely up her legs.

He would tease her; that was his way. He would not touch her more sensitive spots...not yet. A slight whine slipped from her, the same she would give to him as he transitioned from her inner thigh up onto her abs, his fingers just shy of where her body really needed them. Her own hands followed where she imagined his were, and her breathing became ragged as her hips began to slowly undulate.

He would slowly trace his way up her tight stomach, his fingers so sure as they slid up just between her sensitive mounds. He would grab the back of her head tightly, just enough not to cause pain. She would look into his eyes before he leaned in and claimed her lips, stealing her breath, her thoughts, and her soul. Those hands would travel back down and take pleasure in her body, even as hers found new pleasure when he cupped her breasts. "Oh, gods!" she moaned as her core began to clench, seeking something, anything to please it.

One of his hands would continue with their play among her hard capped peaks, but one would wind its way slowly down. Seeking a place warmer, wetter. Gods was she wet, even in this tub she could feel her own wetness mixing in with the water. Her fingers traced the line she imagined he'd take, and her body burned as she hesitated just as he would right above...

Her fingers spasmed, the tension becoming too much, and a light graze against her hard nub was all it took to set her off. "Oh, Fuuuucckkk!" She couldn't help the words as she twitched and jerked. Pleasure raced through her body and it became hard to breathe as spots burst behind her eyelids. The fire consumed her body as she thrashed around the tub, her hips jerking as her fingers buried themselves inside her. More sensation exploded from her center and radiated outward, until she was drowning in the bliss of her orgasm.

It took several moments, but after her limbs came back under her control she pulled herself out of the tub and dried off quickly. She moved in front of her vanity, looking at herself in the mirror. She grabbed her favorite body lotion and began rubbing her body down, trying her best to ignore the heat rising within her once again. She was completely unsuccessful.

She kept imagining it was his hands on her body again. Those hands that had pulled her body to him in that same room; that had moved down to her waist, and then gripped her lower... She couldn't take this! Her flesh felt like it was burning. If this kept up she was going to go insane!

Tonight was the celebratory feast for the welcomed guests. Two of the other Houses would enter the grounds at the height of the feast, and the House would be filled with guests, then. Everyone would be there, and all the servants would be nearby so as to be available at any moment. She could easily find a moment to slip away with him.

Yanê found a dress that she knew would drive him wild and she smirked knowingly at herself in the mirror as she slipped it on. The white dress pushed the boundaries of propriety, but she had seen much worse at events like this. It was a bit tight, but that was the whole point; it showed off every curve she had, and when she bent over her small breasts were straining to spill out. She turned around and posed in the standing mirror. The dress just barely gave hints of the crease between her legs when she bent just right. No one would notice though...no one but him.

She couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw her like this. He had always seen her as an innocent girl, unable to even look him in the eyes. Tonight she would show him the confidence of a woman who knew what she wanted. Then she was going to get it.

Yanê dashed a bit of her evanescent perfume on and took one final look at herself in the mirror. She barely recognized the woman looking back at her. She could feel the fire begin to spread lower once more as she inspected herself. She smiled again, then as an afterthought, she walked over and slipped on a pair of lace panties. She hated the undergarments, and rarely ever wore a pair. Tonight, however she would have a hard time explaining a dark, wet patch blossoming on her dress.

She imagined him pulling them off her while she tried to keep quiet on a balcony, or in one of the dark hallways. She'd cover her mouth to muffle her squeals as he touched her sensitive slit. What would she do if he slid his fingers into her? What if he used something bigger? How in the world would she be able to keep silent if he pushed that hard rod she had felt into her? She felt a thrill of fear and excitement as she thought of it. She shook her head and finished getting ready, desperately trying not to work herself up too much. Whatever else happened, she knew tonight was going to be a blast.

I sat on the right side of the dining hall acting the duty of faithful servant. As Yanê's personal Assistant I stood only a little away from her. My only job was to watch her and attend to anything she may want. As if I could do anything else.

Wine flowed around the table like a river, waylaying all who imbibed its taste. A whirlwind of smells wrapped around everyone from the buffet along the table. Even the slaves had a small section of delectable foods, which we could sample. I noticed none of this however, as I stared at the vision across the table.

That little white dress she wore was downright sinful. It hugged to her body in ways that sent my mind into overdrive. It was so short it was bordering on inappropriate. Each time she bent or turned it came closer and closer to showing her hidden treasures to prying eyes...to me...and from the look Yanê continued to give me throughout the night; she knew exactly what she was doing.

Guests continued to filter in as the party moved along and two of the city's most renowned houses entered the grounds at the stroke of midnight. The lady Yunê welcomed them all and invited the patriarchs of the houses to sit with her at the head of the table. When they were all seated Yanê intentionally sat across the table from me and from where I stood I could trace the curve of her thighs all the way up to...

"Dev-Dev!" I jumped slightly as I felt a tiny weight latch onto my back and begin to climb up. How Fedge had managed to get to me without being seen was a mystery, but if anyone could do it, he could. "Fedge? What are you doing!? Get out of here now! If anyone sees you you're dead." I whispered to the little guy as his head poked up over my shoulder. My back was to the wall, so no one could see him, latched between my shoulder blades.

Events like this were the few times Yunê had forbidden Fedge to be out. If anyone saw him he truly was dead. Even if they didn't kill him outright, Lady Yunê would exile him from the castle; which for a creature like Fedge was a death sentence. "Bah! I's ala-ways here Dev-Dev. Justa real good at notty being seen."

I went to scold the little imp, but he cut me off, speaking faster than I had ever heard. "Dev-Dev, you in danga-lots. The elfie-boy no likens you! He settin bom-bom in supa-ly room! Iny-girl tellin him wer you bein an he settin bom-bom fa you! You mussa stoppen him!" Half of what he said I hadn't heard over the noise in the room; something about Inir and an elfin male in one of the supply rooms. On the other hand I was having difficulty deciphering what he said as Yanê was holding too much of my attention.

With the slightest motion of her finger she beckoned me to her, a look in her eyes daring me to disobey. There was no way I could, even if I had wanted to. "Get out of here, little man." I said and shrugged my shoulders. Fedge immediately took off, zooming over to dive into a bouquet of hydrangeas. I quickly stepped over to Yanê's side bending a little to hear her.

"Is there something you want my lady?" I asked formally, but with a playful tone. She gestured for me to come closer. I smiled slightly, knowing we were pushing the limit right here in front of everyone. The look on Yanê's face said she knew the same, and didn't care one bit.

"I want you." Time stopped, and my jaw dropped. She had never come out and said it before. We had both tip toed around each other over the past month; she playing her games with me and me pushing her buttons, but for the first time she had actually admitted her desires to me.

To be honest I hadn't ever really known how she felt about me. Yeah, there was that moment in her room a few hours earlier, but I had started that, and I truly wasn't certain what that had been about. Hell, every situation the two of us had ever been in was an uncertainty that I had started. This was the first time Yanê had ever come out and said she really wanted this.

I looked down into her eyes, sitting there in that chair. Gone was the hesitant little girl I had pinned against the hay in the barn. Gone was the demure girl I had teased in the meeting hall. What sat there looking up at me was a woman...and she wanted me, now.

"I'll see you in your room, after the feast is over." This was the best I could do, but the look in her eye said she would not have it. She dismissed me quickly with a wave of her hand and an order to bring her a glass of wine. I quickly brought her a glass, but she rejected it and asked me to bring her some of her mother's personal stock.

I wound my way along to the door and headed down the hall to fetch the wine she desired, passing two guests that had stepped into the hall to slake a very different thirst. Even now the male elf was busy lathering kisses along the young nymph's neck, his hand slowly sliding down to her exposed areolas. I quick glance at the strange nymph told me she was rather enjoying the attention.

I slipped past them, moving down the hall quietly and entered the wine cellar, grabbing a bottle for the Lady. I turned back and walked with a quicker stride to get back to the feast as fast as I could. As I passed the couple the second time they noticed me and set off together past me; most likely to find a more secluded place to slake their...thirst.

Before I reached the door back to the dining room, it opened of its own accord. I stopped dead as Yanê stepped through, her eyes catching me like a panther catches a gazelle in its sight. She closed the door to the party, and to me it was the door to a steel trap.

How the hell did it become like this? It had always been me chasing her, yet here I was trying not to back away, as the Lady Yanê stalked toward me with the slow gait of a predator who had cornered her prey. A devious smile broke over her face as she stepped up to me. My own breath quavered as she reached up and pulled me into her, sealing her lips to mine.

I didn't think; I pulled her body to mine, drunk on her taste, beguiled by the feel of her against me. She pushed me and for once I was forced a step back, which pressed me into the wall. "Now I have you cornered..." she whispered, her voice a husky, seductive tone as she pressed up against me.

"So, what are you going to do, my Lady?" I asked, a smirk on my face. She looked up at me with that look, and I couldn't help but to quickly lean down and placed another small kiss on her lips. As I pulled away I could see the desire in her eyes slip into nervous uncertainty.

She didn't know where to look, now. As if that small kiss had stolen her confidence, she began to hesitate. Her gaze slipped to my chest, to the wall behind me, anywhere but my eyes as she whispered. "I-I'm going to play with you." I tried not to laugh as I looked down at her; the unconvinced whisper was back in her voice. Her dominant veneer was slipping; even as she tried to hide it I could tell, she had no idea what to do now.

"You think so?" I whispered softly in her ear. I picked her up and spun around, pressing her against the wall as I pulled her lips back to mine. Her small white dress slid up her thighs and bunched around her hips. My hands dived to the exposed flesh as her legs wrapped themselves around my waist. Her arms were pulling desperately at my shoulders as I kissed her, sealing her body to mine as our tongues danced together.

My hands slid up her thighs and I felt her shudder when I gripped the tight flesh of her shapely ass. I smiled against her lips as she stifled a moan when the tips of my fingers grazed the edge of the lacey cloth that covered her wet core. With another barely audible moan she began thrusting her hips just slightly against my fingers.

A slight movement caught my attention as Yanê ground her body against me. I looked over, careful not to alert Yanê, and noticed Inir staring from around the corner past the door to the meeting hall. Her eyes were glued to us as Yanê leaned her head back against the wall, her eyes squeezed closed as she enjoyed the sensations of her body. Inir watched us intently; her own hands obviously pressed beneath her skirt.

I pulled Yanê from the wall, chuckling at her frustrated groan as the movement threw off her rhythm. "You won't 'get off' that easy." I whispered into her ear. Keeping one hand on her back I walked over and opened a nearby door. A supply room...perfect; no one would bother us here. I stepped inside, being sure not to let Yanê notice Inir, and closed the door.

There was barely any light, but I could still feel Yanê against me, clinging to me. Her breaths were quick and shallow as she tried desperately to create more friction between us. I set her on top of a large barrel as our tongues danced once more. Her hands pulled me closer, holding tightly to me as I kissed a trail along her neck.

As we broke contact I pulled Yanê to the edge of the barrel. I began sliding my hands down until they slipped under the tight fabric of her skirt. She shivered, letting out the sexiest moan I had ever heard, and I couldn't help myself any longer. "What are you...?" In this dark room she could only feel me as I spread her knees wider, and a loud gasp came from her as she realized my intentions. I kneeled down and kissed the inside of her knee.

Shudders began to course through her as I placed small kisses along the inside of her knees, slowly working my way in toward the pulsing wet heat of her core. "Oh, gods yes, please. Do it." Her legs spread wider, inviting me in as I kissed my way up her smooth, creamy thighs. As my lips reached the silky cloth covering her center Yanê squealed from the sensation and her fingers entwined in my hair.

She pulled me to her, pressing me into her core. I took a moment to tease her through the fabric of her panties and Yanê shivered and jerked at ever little touch. Her intoxicating scent surrounded me as I leaned up and took the silk between my teeth, sliding them down her quivering thighs. I looked into her eyes as they slid down her legs and smiled at the look of uncontrolled lust glowing on her face.

I trailed kisses up her legs once more as I crept back up to her leaking slit. Even with her legs splayed wide her tight lips hid her wet center as I licked and kissed my way up to her delicate folds. Yanê leaned her head back as I neared my goal, and a long groan slipped from her as I slowly ran the flat of my tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top. Her groan became a surprised gasp when I struck her tiny clit with the tip of my tongue.

Our eyes connected as she looked down at me. Lust and desire was written all over her face as she ground herself into me, pulling my head tighter to her as her breathing began to pick up. I gripped the tight cheeks of her ass and held her firm as I as I kissed my way around her opening. Yanê shuddered and moaned as I finally began to lick and suckle on her soaking wet core. Her fingers tightened in my hair as she squirmed in pleasure.