Her Dom Ch. 04

Story Info
The finale, and happily ever after...?
1.3k words
4.63
12.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten1964
kitten1964
106 Followers

Rhiannon's breathing became ragged, her desire pulsing off her in erotic waves. Marc could swear the air around her was glowing with the sexual energy she was radiating. He let go of her, then took a step back and began to take off His clothing. She became positively incandescent, seeming to glow hotter and hotter the more naked He became. He groaned, knowing that if she decided to leave at the end of the month, it would be hard for Him to let her go...but then He felt the sexual tension wash over them again and decided, to hell with it! One night was worth any price, especially with a submissive like this!

He ordered her on the bed, then placed her hands, her legs, her hips into position just the way He liked it. He placed pillows under her until she was draped provocatively across the bed, her legs splayed at the hips, knees bent so the feet were brought back together, back arched and head bent backward, arms overhead with wrists crossed. He looked at her for a long time, then began to stroke her legs, beginning at the ankles, then working His way up to her knee, where He lingered for a while as she writhed above Him and begged for Him to do more! please, more!

Rhia was in agony -- the time when Marc was just looking at her had been bad enough, but then for Him to just stroke her legs while she was in a sexual fever, that was just cruel! She whimpered and moaned as He finally moved up her legs, certain He was going to finally satisfy her -- only to groan and whine in disappointment as He skipped the aching area between her legs and instead moved her lower legs apart so He could kiss up her stomach, then bypassing her breasts to press more kisses on her neck, throat, and face, saving her lips for last as He murmured, "Do not move..."

She groaned, thinking for a brief second, don't move?? Is He kidding? But then His lips found an erogenous zone on her neck and all rational thought left as she whimpered, pressing her body to His. Her moans became louder and more urgent as His lips continued on back down her body to her nipples; He sucked in one and began to nibble on the sensitive nub, which was already hard and aching. She squealed and arched her back even more.

Marc grinned, enjoying her squirmings and noises, and moved over to her other breast, moving a hand up to the breast He had just been playing with. As His fingers kept her nipple hard on the first breast, His lips and tongue teased the other nipple. He heard Rhiannon panting and begging, her body undulating under Him, and His cock hardened even more as He enjoyed the responses He was able to elicit from her. He moved His hand down from her breast and teased His fingers through the strip of hair left on her pubic area; the hair was slightly long and beginning to curl, and He loved the sensation of the silky curls flowing over His fingers. He loved even more how every time He stroked the hair, Rhiannon jerked her hips up, trying to force His fingers in contact with her pussy lips. He kept moving His fingers away when she did, teasing her into a frenzy. When He was ready to fully satisfy her, she would be at such a height of arousal that the resultant orgasm would be exceptionally strong. He wanted her to remember this as the best sexual encounter she ever had.

As His fingers continued to tease her, Rhiannon felt her quim quiver, the juices flowing slowly but steadily out of her opening to soak the petals of her labia. She felt as if she could not take any more teasing; her nerves were at fever pitch. Just at that moment, she felt Him slide down her body and, using His fingers to hold open her folds, He began licking around the edges of her vestibule - carefully avoiding her vaginal opening and her clit. She tried to wriggle around to get Him into more contact with her aching, sensitive areas, but He was clever and able to avoid that contact.

He tried to hold out longer, but His prick twitched and His balls began to ache, and He knew He didn't want to hold out too much longer. So He dipped His tongue into her by now slick, fragrant opening and scooped out with His tongue some of her delicious honey. He savored the taste, then encouraged by her moans, He stiffened His tongue and plunged it in and out of her tunnel. After a few minutes of satiating His thirst for her, He moved up to her clit, sucking it into His mouth, nibbling on it lightly (and eliciting quite a few screams from Rhia), wrapping His tongue around it and rubbing back and forth. As He did that, He pushed his finger into her vaginal tunnel, finding her sensitive spots and making her dance around and around.

Rhia tried to beg for Him to finish, to plunge His huge penis into her, but just as her mind formed the words, He raked His teeth across her clit as His finger rubbed a particularly strong G-spot, and her mind went blank as one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever had rocked through her; her muscles clenched and she spasmed over and over as her orgasm rolled over her in wave after wave of the most intense sensations she'd ever felt.

Marc felt the orgasm sweep over her; He waited until it had waned before He raised Himself off her and moved between her legs into position. "Ready, my little one?" He whispered in her ear; at her nod and moaned-out, "Oh gods, yesssssssssss...please Sir...," He slowly slid His aching rod into the gates of heaven - for that's what her tight, wet, warm passage felt like to His hard, stretched cock: soothing, comforting, and oh so arousing. He slid out of her reluctantly and then plunged back in immediately. Marc established a rhythm, stroking in time to Rhia's whimpers and gasps. He felt like He could do this forever, just enjoying the feel, the friction of His prick sliding in and out of her velvety-soft, slick love box.

But His body wasn't quite as willing to hold out, and soon He found Himself thrusting harder and harder as Rhia wrapped her legs around His waist, her heels pushing into His buttocks, her breathy, dirty pleas of, "Oh yes! Fuck me so hard, fuck my slutty cunt!" sending Marc into overdrive. His hips soon became like a fucking machine, a piston driving His rod in and out of her at an unsustainable pace...and then He felt, too soon for His desire, the familiar clenching of His balls, the surge up His shaft to His glans of His seed. He managed to groan out, "I'm..coming...," before He thrust up into her as hard and as far as He could and released His seed into her squeezing, orgasming pussy. Her juices squelched out, running onto His balls, down His shaft, coating Him in her liquid nectar as she screamed, His cum triggering yet another orgasm in her.

Rhia felt herself coming to her senses just as Marc began to withdraw His spent cock from her and settled down beside her on the bed. She snuggled up next to Him as He wrapped HIs arms around her. She had never felt so warm, secure, and loved than she did at that moment; if this was rehabilitation, she could last out the course most readily! She felt herself drifting off to sleep with His words, mumbled sleepily in her ear, "You are such a treasure, little one - and I look forward to showing that truth to you." She smiled and fell into the best, deepest, most restful sleep she'd had in years. Marc looked at her sleeping, smiling face and smiled Himself as He drifted off as well. It would be a wonderful trip, He knew, and He looked forward to taking it with her.

kitten1964
kitten1964
106 Followers