Her Eighteenth

Story Info
A neighbour helps her celebrate.
3.5k words
4.2
77.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,501 Followers

It was my eighteenth birthday and a Saturday and I had plans. We didn't have a party, mainly because I didn't want one, but I did get a lot of nice loot in the way of birthday presents, including some useful financial gifts. Quite frankly, in anticipation of those gifts, I'd bought a few items I wouldn't normally buy.

Right now I was ready to head out and do a little more shopping after which I'd be dropping in to see my boyfriend. He was taking me out to dinner and a show. He was the reason for my buying a couple of items and I was now getting ready. I had a new dress that suited me perfectly. It wasn't flashy but it sure managed to show off my curves, in a tasteful way, of course.

It was what was under the dress that was special. I had a matched panty and bra set in a deep red that looked perfect on me. The real specialty was the matched suspender belt. I'd bought the sheerest stockings I could find just to have a reason to wear that suspender belt. If by some chance my boyfriend talked me out of my dress, now that I'm legal, what he saw was going to blow his mind.

All dressed and ready to go I headed out the door. And promptly bumped into Charles from the unit next door. I quite like Charlie. He's a nice guy, even if a little old for me. He's in his thirties but not bad looking and he seems quite fit and muscular. If he was ten years younger I could quite go for him.

"Ah, Caroline," he said. "If I'm not mistaken it's happy birthday time."

"It is," I admitted smiling at him.

"It just so happens that I seem to have acquired a stray gift for which I'm trying to find an owner. Now if this was your eighteenth then the gift would probably be ideal for you."

"You know perfectly well how old I am," I said with a giggle.

"True. And I'm a pretty fair estimate of size. Why don't you step into my parlour and have a look at what I've bought you."

"Step into my parlour said the spider to the fly," I murmured, but I went with him anyway. Like I said, he's a nice guy.

He took me into his front room and on the coffee table was a present and a bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses. He picked up the present and tossed it to me and I managed to catch it. He stood watching me unwrap it, a strange smile on his face.

Oh my god, was my face red. He'd bought me a nightie and negligee set which were accompanied by a pair of the sheerest panties I'd ever seen. The colour was a blue that I will swear matched my eye colour. The trouble was that everything was all so sheer. I could wear nightie, panties, and negligee, and whoever saw me would still see everything I had. To top it off, it was precisely my size.

"Don't worry," Charlie said. "I won't expect you to model it for me. Ah, you may not want to model it for your parents, either."

I wouldn't be modelling that outfit for anyone in the world. Never in a million years would I wear something like that. Then again, maybe in the privacy of my bedroom, or on my wedding night. Oh my god, I couldn't believe he'd bought me such an outfit.

"Your secretary," I said. "You had your secretary go and buy something."

He was shaking his head and laughing. "No, sweet Caroline. I, Charles Montgomery, braved a women's lingerie shop and purchased it myself. I have never been known to flinch in the face of danger, although I'll admit to second thoughts once I was in the shop."

"As you can see, I have a nice bottle of champagne. I thought we could toast your birthday with what is probably your first alcoholic drink. At least, it will be your first legal alcoholic drink."

I blushed again at that. I will admit that, while not accustomed to the taste of alcohol, I have had a drink or two in the past.

"I also have a slight confession to make," said Charlie. "I had intended to get you slightly tipsy and then initiate you into the joys of love making. I've changed my mind about that."

I blinked, not sure how that made me feel. Slightly fluttery and pleased that he wanted to make love to me (Yes. I know exactly what he meant.), slightly annoyed that he had intended to get me drunk and take advantage of me, slightly relieved that he'd changed his mind, and slightly chagrined that he'd changed his mind. I know. Mutual exclusive emotions some of them but what can I say? It was a strange situation.

Not knowing what to say about that declaration I didn't say anything, although I could tell I was blushing again.

"It would be totally unfair of me to make love to you while you were tipsy," Charles continued, "so I thought I'd take you first and then let you have your champagne."

That took a moment to sink in and then I gave a small jump as what he said sank in.

"Ah, thank you, Charlie, but no thank you," I said quickly.

"I don't think you quite understand, Caroline," he said, still smiling. "I wasn't offering. I was telling you."

Before I could react to that he was holding my arm, taking my present off me and placing it on the coffee table.

"I'll scream," I threatened.

"Do so, by all means," he said affably. "Remember how I had to soundproof my unit a couple of years back because of a young lady insisting on playing extremely loud music?"

Well, poop. There was an example of inconsideration returning and biting you on the bum.

Did I mention Charlie was rather muscular? I hadn't known just how muscular. He held both my wrists in one of his hands quite effortlessly while he looked over my dress. After that he proceeded to unhook and unzip and calmly remove my dress, my struggles being ignored. I hate to say it but I had the impression that my struggles weren't even noticed.

"Holy crap," said Charles, after tossing my dress to one side and turning to look at me.

There I was in matching bra, panties and suspender belt, and all three combined probably had less material than my normal demure panties. My face was absolutely burning.

"No chance of persuading you to stand like that in front of a camera?"

I wouldn't mind, I thought. It would be incredibly erotic with the right photographer.

"Not in this lifetime," I told him.

"Hmm. At least I know what you had planned for tonight. I'm just getting in first, fortunately for me."

"What? You know nothing of the sort," I protested. "I dressed like this because they make me feel good."

"Make you feel sexy, you mean, and so they should. You're dynamite on a short fuse. It's almost a pity to take those things off."

The fact that it was a pity didn't stop him. He unclipped my bra and tossed that on top of my dress and then slid down my panties, adding to the pile.

After that he took another look at me, wearing suspenders and stockings and high heels.

"No photos like this, either, I suppose. What a wasted opportunity."

I blushed again. I could just imagine myself posing like this while he took some photos. Oh, boy. I was starting to feel hot and flushed all over. Especially hot in the groin area. I could practically feel his eyes touching me. He was hot for me and he was going to take me. All I could do was swallow nervously, wish for the heat to die down, and wait.

"Slip off your shoes," he told me. "The suspenders and stockings can stay."

I kicked off my shoes. It wasn't as though I had any real choice in the matter. Somehow it had never occurred to me that I'd have sex wearing the stockings. I guess if I'd thought about it at all I'd have assumed that they'd come off. Now they seemed a lot more erotic and my internal temperature was climbing, damn it, instead of dying down.

Charlie sat down on the couch, taking me with him. I was naked on a man's lap. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. He cupped one of my breasts with one hand while his other hand slipped between my legs and cupped me there. I had to bite my tongue to stop myself giving a shriek.

I've had boys go the grope before and it's sort of fun beating them off, even if it does mean you sometimes get touched where you shouldn't. Usually it's a lot of slapping and giggling and not minding too much if a hand slips under a bra when it shouldn't. This, I can assure, was a completely different scenario. I've never had someone touching me up with serious intent. (Oh, the boys were serious in their intentions, but they never pressed the matter. OK. They never pressed the matter too far. Alright, I may have had to deliver a slap or two, but you know what I mean.)

Charlie was stroking my breasts and I could feel them swelling slightly. My nipples had leapt to full points almost before Charlie touched them, anticipating what was coming. I was squirming about and Charlie continued his own sweet way, fondling my breasts and teasing my nipples.

The breast molestation was as nothing compared to what else he was doing. He'd started of just rubbing his hand against my mons, his rough hands pressing hard against my smooth mons. (And to think I'd so carefully shaved in case someone else's hand had wandered thataway.) From my mons his hand had continued down, following the line of maximum resistance. My legs were pressed together but that didn't seem to help. His fingers probed and my legs relaxed, apparently assuming that I'd want them to.

His hand completely covered my mound, rubbing firmly and rubbing gently. His fingers would trail along my slit, brushing against my lips, coaxing them to life. My labia were swelling, I could tell. I could feel the heat in them, feel the blood rushing through them. As they swelled they also parted, a fact that Charlie was quick to take advantage of, fingers slipping between then and touching inside me. I have never, ever, had someone stroke my inner lips. I've never even considered the notion. Now Charlie was doing it, teasing them, engorging them, and I just knew that they were pushing up and out, saying hullo to his hand.

Charlie kept on teasing me and I was feeling hotter by the moment. The trouble was I couldn't say anything. If I complained or protested he'd ignore me. As for saying anything positive about what he was doing, god forbid. All I could do was wait and wonder (And get more aroused and more excited and hotter and wetter and angrier.)

Eventually Charlie decided that the time was right to strike. He stood up, stretching me out on the couch at the same time. I suppose that theoretically I could roll of the couch and try to run but of what use would that be. I could just imagine escaping from his unit in suspenders and stockings. With my luck I'd find a priest outside the door taking to the biggest gossip in the neighbourhood. The priest would give a sermon on loose women the next day and the gossip would make sure everyone knew who he was referring to. I stayed where I was.

Charlie stripped. I'd always thought he had a fine figure for a man. Now I was seeing it up close and personal. Yes he had the muscles I expected. He also had something else I'd never even considered and quite a bit of it. I blushed and looked elsewhere.

Charlie stood there looking down at me, smiling gently, his intentions plain.

"Are you going to cooperate, yielding to the inevitable, or not?"

I looked up at him, trying hard to keep my eyes above his waist. Part of me wanted to yield, to spread my legs and say, "Take me,", but my own sense of self-respect and pride forbade it. I couldn't stop him, and perhaps I didn't want to, but I couldn't tamely surrender. I shook my head.

It didn't worry him.

"I didn't think so," he said, winking at me. We both knew that my resistance was futile but we also both knew I had to try. Surrender could come when I had no choice.

He settled onto the couch, more on me than the couch. His weight bore me down into the couch cushions, holding me in place. For some reason it hadn't occurred to me to keep my legs together, or even cross them, which meant I found a big hairy leg settling between them, driving them further apart. This immediately gave him free access to that which I wanted to protect, but cupping my hand over my mound achieved precisely nothing.

That miserable swine draped his erection across my body next to my hand and then casually moved my hand from my pussy to his cock. My hand automatically closed around it before I caught hold of myself and jerked my hand away. (Mind you, I did have hold of it long enough to notice how hard and hot it was.)

With my hand out of the way Charlie's hand moved into place and I could feel him parting my lips. His cock came nuzzling up to my pussy, seeking the opening Charlie had provided. I was wriggling about, trying to avoid it, but I ran out of moves. Either that or Charlie knew more about what he was doing than I did. I found myself twisting that way instead of this way and wound up spiking myself on his cock.

Not that he went in far, but he had got a foothold, so to speak. He seemed to relax and I kept on wriggling under him, finding his cock was slowly edging deeper.

"Do that again," Charlie murmured at one stage when his cock seemed to slide in a bit more.

I'm like, "What? Me?" and then came the deflating realisation that Charlie was just waiting while I steadily nailed myself to him. All my wriggling was doing his work for him. Furious I sagged back against the couch, swearing not to move another muscle. Gee, that helped, didn't it? As soon as I relaxed Charlie started driving forward with a determined thrust and I could feel him settling into position deep inside me. Another push and his groin was hard up against me and I could feel his pubes tickling me.

"Now that we're together," he advised me, "I think you can legitimately give up the struggle and move with me. It will be a lot easier for both of us if you do."

He had a point. Resistance had been futile even before he'd stuck me with that weapon. Now it would be just plain silly. I relaxed slightly, ready to face whatever was going to happen. Then I stiffened slightly, surprised.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said. "What the fuck happened. I was a virgin. How could you not pop my cherry if I was a virgin? I damn well know I had one."

"I know you had one, too," Charlie said, and he was laughing at me. "You, um, busted it against my cock during your struggling. I thought at the time that you hadn't seemed to notice. Weren't you the lucky one?"

Boy, talk about being deflated a second time. I'd had my cherry popped and I hadn't even noticed? What sort of idiot was I? Thinking back I could sort of remember it happening but I was too interested in causing Charlie problems to worry about it at that point. Too late now.

"Ah, Caroline, would you rather have had it hurt you badly? Most people would say you were the lucky one."

"Wow. Lucky me. How fortunate I am to be raped by you," I muttered.

"Glad to help you," he murmured and started moving his cock.

I couldn't believe the feeling being engendered inside me when his cock started drawing back along my passage. I could feel the shock that had to be showing on my face. When he stopped and started back in I almost screamed at the feelings. I couldn't believe this was happening. I managed to restrict myself to a sort of gasping cry and wanted to hit Charlie when he winked at me.

Belatedly I recalled that I was supposed to move with him. With his next push forward I lifted myself, helping him to enter me, feeling him going deeper. I also gave another of those strangled little cries because all those sensations from his first thrust seemed to have doubled.

Charlie was moving pretty steadily now, thrusting home with some gusto. Every one of those thrusts was doing strange things to me and the effects seemed to be accumulative and lingering. I'd still be feeling the effect of one thrust when the next one would be on its way. I wanted to tell Charlie to slow down but found myself pushing up against him with a sense of urgency.

Charlie seemed to be enjoying himself, thrusting away with gay abandon, but I still had the sense that he was in full control of what he was doing. I was more convinced than ever that he knew precisely what he was doing to me when he brought me to a peak of mindless feeling and just let me balance there.

I was crying out every time he thrust in, knowing he was holding something back, wanting him to lose control and just take me. He stretched it out, apparently enjoying my torment as much as he enjoyed what he was doing. The man was obviously a sadist.

He did lose control at the end or, if he was in control, it was a wild and savage control. He started hitting me faster, driving in harder at a greater frequency, his cock hammering me, telling me it's over, it's over, it's over.

Was it ever. I felt something explode within me, rushing through me with wave after wave, each wave rippling through me and leaving me stunned. Charlie was climaxing as well, ejaculating deep within me, giving me everything he had.

Well. I sat on the couch not knowing what to say. Charlie didn't seem to have that problem. He was busy telling me how sweet I was, how fantastic, what a wonderful woman I was turning into. At some stage he suggested that I might like to have a shower and eased me through to the bathroom.

I had my shower and then found I had nothing to wear. All my clothes were in the front room with Charlie, bar my suspenders and stockings. Damned if I was going out there wearing just those. I wrapped a towel around myself and stalked out into the front room, showing my disdain for Charlie and everything associated with him.

I dressed quickly, ignoring him. That done I turned and headed to the door, intending to leave without having said a word. I'd reached the door and then cursed to myself and turned back. I marched over to the coffee table and snatched up my present, glaring at him, daring him to comment. He just smiled and held out a glass of champagne.

"I promised you a drink," he said. "It would be a shame to go without having it."

Did he think I could be bought off with a glass of champagne? I just stood there, glowering. He stood there, waiting. I'd never tasted champagne. I finally took it, swearing to myself that if he said one word he'd be wearing it.

We drank the champagne silently. This time when I turned to go there was no reason to stop, but Charlie stopped me anyway.

"Caroline," he said softly, his tone sweetly cajoling.

I turned to look at him.

"Tomorrow, bring the negligee over. I want to see what you look like wearing it. Don't forget the suspender and stockings, either. I really want a photo of you in those."

I banged the door behind me. Did he really expect me to model that negligee for him? Ha. If I did that I knew exactly what would happen. As for having my photo taken in suspender and stockings. . .

I wondered what it would look like. I couldn't really tell looking in my mirror. Maybe I could do a selfie.

I went home and changed. Somehow it didn't seem right to wear the suspenders and the rest for my date tonight. I'd switch to my normal undies.

Ashson
Ashson
8,501 Followers