Her Fantasy Becomes Real

Story Info
A void filled.
1.9k words
4.34
75k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She, Maria, is a 23 year old, doing graduate studies at a local university. She has been renting a bedroom from our immediate neighbor since her junior year in college. Seeing her body many times, she has become a fantasy of mine, also.

From time to time over the past few years, I had gotten glimpses of her naked body as she stood at the side of her bed dressing or undressing. Not often but enough to know she had a perfect form to admire. Her ancestry was Brazilian. She had that lovely tanned look all year long. I would guess her boobs were 34C, perfect melons, no sag or drooping whatever. Her nipples appeared to be about one-half inch long when not hard. Her aureoles were the size of a fifty-cent piece and brown. My mouth watered for a taste of them and my cock stirred when looking at her while she was changing clothes.

I have no idea if she knew I had seen her from time to time. My guess is not because the shows did not last long. I think she had forgotten to pull the curtains closed or maybe was absent minded about it being in a hurry.

My wife Jen, a few years back asked Maria to baby sit one night when we were in a pinch for a sitter. Over the past few years I would see her face-to-face when she did more sitting for us. Those green eyes, black hair, tanned looking skin always got to my hormones. Jen asked me from time to time if I got horny when seeing her. I did not deny it. Jen laughed and said, "It will be a cold day in hell when that girl warms up enough to let you dick her. She is all books."

"Why do you say that? You know something I don't?"

"She is pulling down straight A's and tells me she has no time for boys." I would assume that statement might be true since she always had her nose in books when sitting and I have never seen her with a guy.

Getting back to Jen, she is about five foot-six inches. Her black hair looks so silky; not a frayed end anywhere to be seen. It is cut short, almost butch but so damn hot looking. She weighs about 115 pounds and her butt must be 36 inches with a waistline of 27 inches, give or take an inch.

I have an accounting business with several employees. I was expecting to go to lunch with a client but at nine o'clock, he called to cancel the lunch, which happens many times this day and age. At ten, Jen called me and said, "Honey since it is summer time, the girls and I are going boating this afternoon. Maria agreed to sit and I know she needs the money."

"Okay pumpkin; just make sure you have your life vest on when the boat is moving. Otherwise show off those awesome boobs to the others drifting by; have fun, see you for dinner then."

As lunchtime approached, I decided to head down the street to the local White Castle for some jalapeño cheeseburgers. After buying the burgers, the thought came to mind about dropping in at the house to check on things and with luck become better acquainted with the sitter. The kids normally bed down at lunchtime until about 2:30. I eat the burgers on the way to the house.

I wanted to dispose of the lunch packaging before going into the house. I walked into the garage and before I reached the can, I heard, "Fuck me now Leroy, hurry, I need your cock deep in me please."

I'm Leroy so what was going on? I heard nothing else then for a minute until, "Yes, Oh God yes, your cock feels so wonderful in my pussy. Ohhh!"

My cock went to attention knowing something was going on sexually but what and with whom.

I decided to sneak in from the patio door. I took my shoes off to be as still as possible and since it was summer the glass door was open and it was a matter of sliding the screen. As I placed my hand on the screen I was hearing other voices. From the sounds and language, I knew Maria was watching one of our porn movies and she was fantasying about me. My heart went to fast beating and my cock swelled.

I proceeded to where I could get a good view. I saw the interracial movie playing on the screen with the white girl in doggy position. I saw the top of Maria's head as she was slouched down on the sofa. I was so fortunate to be behind her.

I then heard from Maria's mouth again, "Oh Leroy, I love it when you do me doggy. It makes me feel so slutty and good knowing I am pleasing you. It makes me get off so much harder." She had replaced the image on the screen with her and me.

My cock was hurting being constrained and knowing she was thinking of me. I had to decide how to proceed. I decided I would strip to release the pressure and to jack off.

After a few strokes in the dinning room, seeing the image and hearing Maria doing some moaning, I decided to sneak up closer and maybe get lucky; if not lucky at least see her naked pussy.

I used stealth to get behind her. I saw her pinching one of those hard nipples with one hand and jamming a black dildo into her now dripping, wet, hot pussy. It was making those wonderful sounds of being fucked well. Her pussy was bald and I wanted to taste her leaking juices so much. The dildo was glistening with her pussy juices. She had placed a towel under her to hide any evidence of anything out of the ordinary. The sounds were so real and the aroma of hot pussy made my cock rock hard, harder than it has been in a long time. Every vein in it was loaded with blood. God, the sight of fresh meat in front of me and she was oblivious to my presence looking over her shoulders.

How and what should I do was rushing through my brain. I did not desire it to be a case of rape. She had to beg for it. I then decided to grab the hand with the dildo and a breast at the same time. I would continue to jam her with the toy, clamp the boob she was not massaging and ask her if she desired the real thing.

I followed through with my plan. She must have had her eyes closed because she did not make a move until both hands landed on her simultaneously. She lifted her head to scream but I took the hand from her breast to muffle her scream. "Shhhhhhhh Maria, you will wake the kids." I continued with the pussy jamming with the dildo to make sure she continued to feel the stimulation. Her eyes were as big as quarters, so in shock but no sign of panic or fear.

"Maria, I have desired you since you moved in. It is obvious from hearing you for the last 20 minutes you desire me. Let me replace that toy with the real thing. Believe me it will be much better than that cheap toy. Just relax and enjoy and I will stop whenever you want. Look at me; you have me harder than a black steel pole and hurting. Just nod your head it is okay for me to take my hand away from your mouth and we can continue in quite or you can tell me to go."

All the while talking I was twisting and turning the dildo. Her hand was not fighting me. She nodded her head. I removed my hand and heard, "Oh Leroy, give me the real thing, I'm so close."

I crawled over the sofa, not letting up on the dildo attack. When I positioned myself on my knees with my cock at her pussy, I pulled the dildo out and shoved my nine inches all the way into her in one shove, knowing she was well lubricated. Her eyes opened wide, her hand went to her mouth to muffle the scream. The moan or scream sounded as if it was Nnnnggggghhhhh! I knew my cock had filled up places that a toy or real cock never did. I bet every nerve in her hot box was being awakened to something new and stimulating them. I let her pussy get adjusted to the thicker tool before I did a pull back. Her hand dropped from her mouth and she said, "Leroy, you were right. This feels so much better. God take me over the edge. I'm at it."

With that comment, I pulled back slowly and then started to give her what she needed. I grabbed both of her tits, took my middle finger and index fingers to place the nipples in a vise like grip while cupping the boobs, squeezing them as she arched, grab a pillow, and screamed her cum into it. She just kept screwing herself more as she thrashed from the intensity of the cum that she desired from my black cock. It was such a pleasure for me watching her humping my cock, and moaning into the pillow as sweat was breaking out all over her body. I don't recall the number of orgasms she had before I was so close to cumming and did not know what to do. I made sure she would remember this day and want more so I did not hurry but my balls were aching. It was either pull out and spray her or make a deep delivery deposit.

I let up from the boob massage. She opened her eyes. I said, "In you or on you?"

She lifted her legs, wrapped them around my butt and pulled me tight. I had my answer. I pumped several times to load my shooter, arched and gritted my teeth tight as I delivered my nut juice deep into her furnace. She replaced the pillow, arched and thrashed more, milking every drop of hot cum from me with her tight pussy gripping and pulsating.

We both collapsed. By now, I was as wet as Maria was. My black skin was glistening with perspiration.

After regaining our breathing I heard, "Thanks Leroy, I have desired you since moving in but was afraid to even hint because you are married." As she said that, her pussy was squeezing my cock trying to milk more nut juice from me.

"Let's hit the shower and we can talk and play more if you desire before the kids wake up."

In the shower I told her I wanted to get together often with her when her studies permitted. We rushed the shower because the youngest toddler was calling for her. My hands were all over her and her hands were all over my tool that was waking up again and bringing a smile to her face.

We rushed to dry and get dressed before the kids saw us naked.

That evening in bed I said, "Jen, hell froze over today." She jumped up, grinned at me and said, "Don't BS me, Leroy."

I smiled back, gave her a wink, turned onto my side and said, "Night."

Depending on comments, I could continue with the rest of the story.