Her Fantasy Made Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
How to reward a slut after a good gang bang.
1.2k words
3.98
22.7k
11
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
405 Followers

It would be helpful if the reader reads the first one before this one for background.

*****

The drive home after the gangbang was a bit rough for Mo. She was extremely quiet. This was unlike her because usually she was a bit on the chatty side. Her long black hair hid her face from my view as I drove her home. I stopped about a block from her house to ensure her hubby didn't see me.

"Are you happy with yourself?" she asked me.

I smiled. "If you are referring to having three strangers fuck you, yes. If it's filling your greedy cunt with my cum..."

I paused as I turned and looked in her face. The look in her eyes was one of shock mixed with desire. It's hard to resist her eyes. She is one of those women who have different eye colors for some reason. One of them is an emerald green while the other was more hazel. I looked deep inside of them when I finished my thought.

"...I don't regret one bit of it."

I then slid my lips onto hers into a deep kiss. I reached down instinctively and felt her exposed pussy still wet. In my mind, there was no way my little slut was going home like that. I pulled off her lips.

"I have one more surprise for you," I told her as I formulated a plan in my head.

I started driving towards one of my favorite make out spots. There's a park down the street from her house that a river runs by. I also knew of a spot off the beaten trail where I could fuck her and not attract attention, especially this late at night. I grabbed my flashlight out of my glove compartment and went to the back to grab a blanket before helping her out of the car. She removed her shoes.

"Aren't your feet going to hurt?" I ask.

"They already do," she said sneeringly.

We started walking toward the trail at a slower pace due to her lack of footwear. We reached the trail to the alcove a little bit later and we followed it. The alcove was about ten feet away from the river and I started to unfold the blanket before sitting on it. She then knelt next to me and kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked softly.

"Shut up and enjoy it," she said before her hand started to undo my belt.

It was a few moments before she fished my cock out of my pants and proceeded to slowly slide her mouth over it. She moaned a little as she tasted some of her cum still on my cock. I could feel her hunger as she played with my cock in her mouth. After enjoying it for a few, I started to stroke her hair. She started sucking deeper and harder before taking her mouth off my cock and looking at me.

"Don't be so fucking delicate!" she said before engulfing my cock again.

I grabbed a handful of hair and started to press down a little. She seemed to open her throat a bit when I did that. I also wet a finger on my opposite hand and began to tease her brown eye a bit. This made her moan again and she pulled off my cock again.

"Fuck my ass...fuck me with your finger you bastard."

I started pushing in a bit more as she sucked me off like a woman possessed. Up to that moment, I had never had the privilege of having Mo that hot and that extremely turned on. Our fucks have been rough, but not like this. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming.

"Mo, I'm gonna..."

She pushed her head all the way down to my base and sucked super hard. I started exploding in her mouth as I held her hand on the back of her head. There were a few moments of silence as she slowly sucked her way back up my shaft. Her eyes then looked at me in the darkness as she smiled a bit.

"I love being your little slut," she said softly. "I loved sucking off those cocks for you tonight and feeling that one guy cum all over my pussy like he did. I am your little slut...and if that means I am your little pregger slut, I'm good for that."

She began to roll over on her hands and knees as she looked at me. "Your little slut wants you to take her ass. I've been a good girl for too long. I haven't even let hubby come close to it. But I want you to take my ass."

I leaned in and began to lick her pussy from behind. As I did, I slowly taunted her until my tongue glazed across her rosebud. She started moaning a little. I started licking her more, prepping her ass as much as I could so that her first time wasn't painful. I tried to lick as much spit and pussy juice into her ass as I could before I started teasing my point finger into her tiny hole. I was taking my time, trying to take every precaution so that I could convince Mo that it would become mine.

This work began to take effect on my cock, feeling it stir from its sleep after spending time in Mo's mouth. As I began to work the second finger into her ass, she started to push back against me. I then noticed two of her fingers frigging her clit while I kept working on her ass. It got to the point that I couldn't wait any longer. I rose up to my knees and started to tap that ass with my cock. She egged me on as I pressed the head of my cock against her rosebud.

"Fuck!!" she yelled.

I slid in slowly as she bucked against me. Her ass stretched to accept my cock. My hands grabbed her hips as I kept sliding in. It wasn't long until our groins met and I looked at her. She was moaning, being a good slut to take me like that. I reached forward and wrapped her hair around my hand before pulling back. I then started building up momentum. She would constantly moan as I fucked her, saying things like harder or fuck me or pound my ass you fucking bastard.

Although we were in the middle of the woods, I did fear we would be caught. I reached forward after letting go her hair and covered her mouth with my hand while I fucked her. I could feel her push against my cock as her hand slid quickly to frig her clit. I could feel her ass tighten. I was about to fill her ass when I released her mouth.

"Fill my fuckin ass you fucking bastard!" she shouted.

It was extremely tight as my cock swelled within her. I unloaded more cum in her ass then I did in her greedy cunt it felt like. I slowly pulled out and looked at her pretty ass. As she fell to the blanket, I fell too until we were both laying there. It was quiet for a few moments before she spoke.

"Fuck," was all she said.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
405 Followers