Her Favorite Game

Story Info
My girlfriend loves to tease.
1.6k words
3.74
42.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is playing her favorite game. Ok I confess it is one of my favorites also. I am six foot tall and weigh two hundred and twenty pounds. At forty many people are thinking ok a little overweight but not bad. I work out almost every day and try my best to eat right. I don't work out because I am obsessed with the perfect body but for my own mental health. There are some up sides to it however. My girlfriend of four years happens to be a twenty eight year old pro soccer player with her own rock hard body. At five eight she catches the eye of everyone when we walk into a room and I enjoy their envious looks. She makes a point to make sure everyone knows I am hers and not to mess with me. What many would not expect it that she is also my Mistress. I love that she has taken control of our sex life, of all our life. That is where this game comes into play.

Now some of you have already tuned out and are ready to click out of this story but bear with me. We don't 'play' at this lifestyle we live it almost twenty four seven and she loves to tease me. At this point I am tied to a chair but not just any chair. It has a straight back with a cushion and along the sides are various eye bolts that things can be attached too. The seat is more of just two cushioned boards running out from the back on an angle so that when you sit on it your legs are spread open leaving you exposed. It is positioned in our bedroom so that I have a full view of the room and the attached master bathroom. Or as she likes to call it the Mistress bathroom, as there are no masters in this household.

Firmly tied to the chair with leather straps around my chest and waist, each leg is held firmly in place by more leather straps. The cuffs around my wrists are clipped to hooks on the back side of the chair and a metal collar holds my neck upright only allowing me to swivel my head. The cock cage that normally keeps me safely locked away until she wants me has been removed and two weeks of denial coupled with daily teasing and required oral attention of her body has my cock at full attention. Just off to my left is a stool with a flower looking basket perched on top. It is one you would find in a woman's bathroom filled with an assortment of lotions and beauty products. This one is filled with a variety of things to frustrate me however.

Attaching the last strap my girlfriend Michelle walks around to the front of the chair and smiles down at me. Her blue eyes are filled with mischief and she plays with her long blonde hair while inspecting her handy work. Still wearing her yoga pants and sports bra from the morning run she is stunning. Leaning over she kisses me and then runs her long fingernails over my balls laughing as I moan at her touch.

"Don't go anywhere. I need to shower and then we will see what we can do about that rock hard cock."

Walking over to the bathroom she makes sure to wiggle her tight sexy ass for me to see. I desperately want to stroke my cock pulling on my bonds but to no avail. Once in the bathroom she continues to tease me. Slowly peeling down the yoga pants exposing the pink panties that barely cover her firm little ass, running her hands slowly down each leg bending only at the waist giving me a full view of her pussy lips pushing against the thin pink fabric, my cock is starting to drip with desire. Standing back up she spreads her legs and seductively licks her finger while looking at me in the mirror and slides it down her toned stomach stopping just for a moment to play with her belly ring and then lets it disappear out of the bottom of the mirror. I can tell by the tugging of the panties where it has gone and she lets me know how good it feels with a loud moan. Pulling her now pussy soaked finger up to her face she inspects it and then slowly lets her tongue seductively caress each side of her finger before popping it all the way in to make sure she gets every drop.

I am unable to help myself and start to beg for her to come over and give me some relief. In response she pulls off her sports bra and starts to play with her nipple. Tugging, pinching, and rolling them between her forefinger and thumb. Teasing me with the little metal bars that decorate each one. Another devilish smile and she caresses her full and firm breasts. Running her finger underneath and pulling each one up to her mouth kissing the tops. Turning towards me Michelle dips her hand into her panties against and caresses her clit. Placing her leg up on the counter I am treat to an obscene view as her pussy starts to soak her panties and she does her best to soak up as much of her juices as she can. I can tell she is oh so close to the edge and she stops walks back out to me and holds her fingers in front of my face just out of my reach. I can smell her and flick my tongue out of my mouth to try and each them but she makes sure they are just so tantalizingly out of my range. Moving her closer to me she licks her fingers clean leaving me to moan in frustration.

"Awe did you want a taste," she teases me before standing up and slowly stripping off her panties, "I don't want you to forget about me while I shower."

Stuffing the dirty panties in my mouth I taste the sweat from her run and the fresh juices from her pussy.

"Don't you dare drop them because you will not like what happens," she warns me slapping my full balls lightly.

I watch her stretch her naked body in front of me and then head off to the glass enclosed shower. At first I am able to watch her wash herself and find the process very erotic but soon the steam begins to obscure my view until all the glass is covered. Straining I try and catch any glimpse of her but see nothing but shadow. The water shuts off and I wait for her to emerge. Then I notice her writing on the glass. At first I can't make out the words as she started with the last word and worked backwards. Then it comes into view 'making you suffer for me makes me wet'.

Grabbing a towel she wraps herself up before stepping out into view again. Walking past me she teases me by caressing me with her toes or pressing her breasts into my back. Leaving me again she heads off to our closet. Her return is a sight to behold. Dressed in a single piece spandex dress that hugs every inch of her body in the most sexually delicious display of erotica I can image she crosses the room standing in front of me.

Her hands roam her body and tug at the bottom of the dress pulling it up ever so slowly until the telltale plastic red loop comes into view. I moan thru the panties as she puts her foot on my knee exposing her glistening pussy. Carefully she pulls on the loop and one red ball pushes her pussy open and slips into view. A moan of pleasure comes from her lips. Pulling the second one free she uses her other hand to tug on her nipples through the dress leaving them pushing obscenely against the fabric. Pulling the last ball free she held them close to my face. It drips with her juices and the smell of her pussy fills my senses.

"You want a taste don't you," she toyed with me swinging it back and forth before my eyes?

I could only nod my desire. Laughing she instead holds it up to her lips and playfully cleans each one.

"I need a good fucking," she teases.

Turning to the bed she pulls out the large dildo from the nightstand. She purposefully bought one larger than my cock so she could tease me with it and tell me how much it fills her up. Climbing on the bed on all fours she pulled the dress over her ass and looking back at me slipped the large toy into her pussy moaning with pleasure as my neglected cock aches with want. The cock slides in and out getting coated with her deliciousness. My begging only makes her push it in deeper and harder until she has her face buried in the blankets screaming as a orgasm racks her body. Rolling onto her back Michelle smiles at me and slowly pulls the cock from her stretched pussy.

"You want to lick the cock clean for me," she teases holding the large dildo above her.

Nodding yes she just laughed and opened her mouth wide sliding the member down her throat, gagging herself as she pushed it deeper.

"Maybe later my pet but for now I have other torments in store for you," she crosses the room and kneels in front of me, "let's see how much cum we can get this cock to leak before I ruin your orgasm and lock you back up."