Her Favorite Ice-Cream

Story Info
She wants her poolside treat...
967 words
3.98
25.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice summer, a couple of years ago. I had decided to go on vacations down in Spain with my then-girlfriend, but before we go, we had opted to relax a couple of days in my parents' house. They were away and we had the house to ourselves, which after the long weeks at work that grew longer and longer as we headed into July, was very nice indeed. Of course, the fact that my parents had a pool and that the weather was just perfect, was something of an added bonus, and we had spent most of the first afternoon there, enjoying the cool water under the immaculate blue sky.

The second day, we woke up late. I don't know why, but my girlfriend was in a particularly good mood, humming to herself over our light breakfast and moving around with a definite spring in her step. Vacation time was already doing us good, I was thinking.

We had lunch outside, in the shadow of a large sun umbrella, to protect us from the forthcoming heat of another beautiful day. The pool was sparkling in the light, and the town around us was quiet and drowsy. The surrounding houses had their shutters closed, and it seemed as if all activity had left them for the day. And I was beginning to feel a little sleepy myself. But she had other things in mind.

- Ready for a dip?

- What?

- Come on, let's go in the pool.

- You sure? We just ate...

- That didn't prevent you yesterday evening, remember? Chickening out, are you?

- No, it's not that...

- So?

- (letting out a sigh) Okay, let me go and grab my swimming trunks.

- What for? I don't want to get tan lines, mister. (she winked, and to my surprise, started to undress)

- But... but there are...

My sentence trailed out, and I just spread my arms to show her the surrounding houses from where people could be looking down. She smiled, and shrugged.

- Well, have you seen anyone today? So maybe they are not here. And if someone is here peeking, well, I don't care. Relax a little, Chris.

She sent her panties flying into my lap, and turning around, ran down the stairs to the pool, tits and ass bouncing as she went. And a few minutes later (and a couple of squeals of delight from the coolness of the water), she was swimming and calling me.

Usually, I don't like being pushed around, preferring to do things at my own pace. So it's rather reluctantly that I stood up, undressed and stepped down to the pool. I sat on the side, letting my legs down in the cool water, shielding my eyes from the sun. She started off by trying to throw water in my direction, then trying to drag me into the pool, but I resisted and she finally stuck out her tongue at me and stopped. We stayed there for a while, her swimming slowly back and forth, me sitting there and watching her.

After a while, she came to rest by my side, her arms crossed on the poolside, water glistening on her skin, eyes sparkling in the sun. She closed her eyes, sighing.

- Care for dessert? If you want, I can go and get you some ice-cream...

Eyes still closed, she smiled, then licking slowly her lips:

- Yes, that would be nice... a big ice-cream bar, rich and creamy...

Her tone made me shiver -- we had often joked about how ice-cream bars commercials were hardly subtle when it came to the sexual innuendo, and all of a sudden her teasing tongue and her mischievous look didn't look as innocent.

She pushed herself away from the poolside, then swam back to position herself between my legs, her eyes locked with mine. Still purring about ice-cream and about how much she would like some, she started giving my thickening cock small, darting licks. It didn't take me long to be fully erect, which was met with a pure moan of pleasure from her. I took her arms to help her out of the water, but she brushed me away, still nibbling on my cock head, her eyes playful, her breasts heavy and the nipples obviously hard.

While her tongue and lips on me were just divine, I was a little worried about the surrounding houses -- weren't those shutters slightly more ajar than they were before? didn't I see a movement behind that dark window? what was that strange shape over there?

But there was no way I could have moved away from her, not with her mouth now so ravenous on me, her hands on my shaft and balls, moaning as she was taking me in whole.

I tried and resisted, but it was too much for me -- her beauty in the sun, the sheer sexiness of her enthusiasm, the fact that maybe, behind one of those windows, there was someone... I felt my climax rising, and that only made her more eager, until I finally erupted all over her offered tongue -- her mouth open in a wide grin, milking it to the last drop that she licked playfully. She moved away and pulled herself out to sit by me on the poolside, and then only seemed to notice the thick strand of cum that was hanging from her chin to her breasts -- and made a show of licking it clean.

My head was feeling dizzy, she flashed me a smile and standing up, whispered in my ear: "Thanks for the dessert." And, leaving me there, trying to recover my senses, went to lay down in the sun on a reclining chair. The holidays had started.