Her Fears Became Reality Ch. 03

Story Info
Things warm up.
1.9k words
4.12
27.2k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad4raves
mad4raves
25 Followers

"WAKEY WAKEY!! EGGS N' BAKEY!" She awoke to the crack of a whip across her bare back.

"Mmm, mmmmph," She moaned, too tired to budge. Her eyes were swollen from crying all night, not to mention having a tight wrap constricting her eyes.

Her dreams were filled with terror. She would run and run from him, but he would always be right behind her, ready to strike. Once she had run naked through a forest. The twigs cut at her feet, but she dared not slowdown in fear that he would reach her. His laughter echoed through the trees. It was as if she could feel his breath, constantly upon her neck. The warmth aroused her. She felt her pussy growing warm and moist. 'NO' she screamed. His voice was in her ear. 'C'mon baby. I know you want me to eat that wet little pussy.' She tried to run faster, but she was slowing down. Her body was abandoning her. Her legs stopped running, and she turned around, smiling, holding her arms out to embrace the man who wanted her so much. 'Maybe I do want him.' She thought. But it was all a trick. As he got closer, he pulled the knife from his boot and threw it, impaling her stomach. She fell to the ground, a thick stream of blood oozing from her wound. The man approached her, kicking dirt in her face and wound.

"That's right bitch. I control you now. When I've fucked every bit of you there is to fuck, I'll throw you out like the piece of trash you are." He kicked her stomach and she tried to scream but no sound would come out. She realized she was bound once again, lying naked, wounded and helpless on the forest floor. But it wasn't a gag that kept her muffled. It was the pure will of her captor as he laughed at her helplessness. And when she woke up, she knew he was right. He controlled every bit of her, even her dreams.

"Time to wake up and make me some coffee slut." He removed the blindfold and gag, unlocked her cuffs and attached a tight collar and lead to her neck. "You sure are a sight!" He laughed at her frizzy long hair and smeared makeup. Her eyes were bloodshot, her cheek bruised and crusted with blood and semen.

"U-u-uh s-sir?" She whispered. He was surprised she had the energy or courage to say anything to him. No matter. He could let this instance of disrespect slide. She had pleased him more than any other woman before and he could secretly admire that about her.

"What is it my little slave?"

"M-may I p-p-please u-use the bathroom?" She kept her head lowered, afraid he would attack her for making such a bold request.

"Although you are in absolutely no position to ask me such things, you did please me last night, so yes. You may accompany me to the bathroom and we'll clean that little whore body up." He couldn't resist the chance to lather her body up in the shower. Plus he was a bit overdue for a shower as well.

He tugged sharply at her lead as they made their way upstairs. This was the first glimpse of the house she had gotten. It was absolutely filthy. It was obvious that he did not live here full time. The walls smelled of mold, and there were cobwebs and dust covering the small amount of furniture that occupied the living room. What horrified her the most were the black stains covering the walls and floor. She feared that she would share the same fate as every one of his previous victims. The house was small and dark. Thick curtains covered the windows to prevent light or a passing hiker to peer in. If it weren't for the lead, she would have easily stumbled through the messy rooms.

They arrived in the bathroom. The room reeked of mold and urine.

"Go." He commanded.

"Y-you mean right in front of you?"

"I never promised any privacy bitch. Now are you going to use it or not?" He flipped the toilet seat down and yanked down her tight thong. She cautiously sat on the seat, grossed out and embarrassed by the filth. He laughed as she covered her face and used the toilet. He had managed to invade every bit of her privacy in less than a day. When she was finished, she stood up and he ordered her to remove her bra and stilettos.

"Why?" She asked. She was quickly answered with a slap.

"You don't ask why bitch, you just do." Her eyes welled with tears as she bent over to pull off her shoes. He felt himself growing hard at the sight of her plump ass. She slowly unclasped her bra; her breasts fell and bounced freely. They were more beautiful than he imagined. Her nipples were small and rosy, perked up from the sudden rush of cold air. Her skin was soft and young. She easily wore a D cup, perfectly resting atop her slim waist. The man's jaw hung open. He couldn't help but gawk, especially since she kept her head lowered, unable to see his moment of weakness.

His cock strained away at his jeans, aching to get out and fuck her mouth, pussy, ass, tits, anything. He pulled himself out of his trance and reached past her to the shower to start the water. She was relieved by the warm steam. He had left her practically nude in the cold basement to sleep. She didn't even care if he joined her.

He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and removed his dirty jeans. She was surprised to see that he actually had quite a gut. It fit his look, however, along with his scraggly beard and faded tattoos. He looked like he was in his mid to late thirties. His forehead held deep frown lines, and his beard was speckled with light grey among the dark brown. His smell was overwhelming. She was thankful overall for the shower they were both about to take, even if it did invade her privacy.

He unclipped the lead but left the collar on as he shoved her into the shower. He pinned her against the walls, relishing in the warmth of the water and the feel of her silky skin against his. His erection prodded her stomach as he caressed her moist body. He kept a bottle of body wash along with bottles of shampoo and conditioner, just in case any of his "guests" needed freshened up. He poured a dollop of body wash in his rough hands and squeezed her breasts, watching as her nipples perked against the scented lather and his touch. A small moan escaped her lips and she quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment. He gently pulled her hands away and held her arms above her head with one strong hand. He was easily a foot and a half taller than her, and more than one hundred pounds heavier, so he could easily overpower her small body.

She looked up into his dark eyes, and he bent down to kiss her soft lips. There was something oddly comforting about his touch. He grinded his dick against her pelvis as his tongue plunged deeper into her mouth. To his surprise, she began to kiss back, her hips grinding against his own. He let go of her hands and lifted her by the buttocks, rubbing her already wet pussy against the head of his cock. She moaned as he teased her. He placed his cock at her opening and putting only an inch or so in before pulling out completely. He bit her bottom lip slowly, then trailed down to her neck as he thrust his cock deep into her wanting pussy.

She screamed as he slowly thrust in and out. She'd never experienced a cock as large as his. With each thrust he tied the boundaries of pleasure and pain. She knew she was not built to withstand a man of his size, but he made it feel so good.

He pulled at her collar with his teeth and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He pumped faster and faster into her hot pussy, moaning as the hot water and steam engulfed their bodies. She let go of all her fears as he plunged deeper and deeper. She rocked her hips with his and felt her orgasm slowly rising. Her tits bounced against his chest. He didn't think his cock could get any harder but it did. Her pussy was tight around his immense dick. With every thrust he could feel her squeeze, sending shivers up his spine.

He pulled away from her neck and she looked him straight in the eyes. He watched her soapy tits bounce with each thrust, the hot water pouring past her stomach and down into their sex. He could feel her orgasm building, trying to hold out on his own for as long as possible. Suddenly, he felt her pussy contract and she let out a small scream. She grew stiff and he knew she was cumming. The extra pressure around his cock caused him to lose it and he emptied his load with a few final thrusts. He pulled her close to his chest and held her, not only wanting to leave the warmth of her pussy, but the passion she had just showed him.

When he pulled out, she could not meet his eye. She was ashamed for enjoying his company. She was ashamed for cumming at the hands of her abductor. He poured soap into her hands and brought them down around his cock and balls. She tenderly washed her juices from his dying erection. He began to wash her long hair with the shampoo and conditioner he had lying next to the shower. He carefully massaged her aching scalp and cleaned every strand of hair that fell past her face. He grabbed a sponge and wetted it, raising her face by the chin and dabbing gently at the dried blood upon the wounds he had inflicted. She winced with pain, but did not cry out. He admired her courage. Most women he had taken screamed and cried the whole time. He always ended up beating them to death out of sheer annoyance. He slowly washed her aching pussy, tenderly scrubbing her swollen clit. His touch sent shivers up her spine. How could she be enjoying this so much?

After they were completely rinsed off and clean, he reached down and turned off the water. He quickly wrapped a towel around her before the steam and warmth dissipated. He pulled a small travel sized brush out of his pants pocket, remembering that he had stolen it from her purse the night before.

"Here, brush that hair before it becomes a mess." He suddenly became aware of his naked body. He looked like a pile of shit standing next to such an amazing creature. He hurriedly picked up his pile of clothes and started to leave.

"Sir? What would you like me to do?" Her small voice pierced his heart. After all that she'd been through and she still referred to him as sir.

"Uh, put your underwear back on and meet me out in the living room. You still haven't made me that coffee." She was amazed at how much freedom he was giving her. If only there was a way for her to take advantage of his kindness and escape.

"Thank you for the shower sir." He blushed as she bowed in appreciation.

"It's uh-uhh it's no problem. Now hurry up bitch." He opened the door to leave, and then quickly turned around. "Oh hey, uh, my name's Roman by the way." He bolted through the door and slammed it shut, leaving the girl confused and alone.

mad4raves
mad4raves
25 Followers