Her Fears Became Reality Ch. 04

Story Info
They're in for a surprise.
2.6k words
4.28
26.3k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mad4raves
mad4raves
24 Followers

"Sir, Sir I'm so sorry! Please sir, don't hurt me please!!" He hovered over her trembling body. As he walked closer, shattered glass crunched under his feet. She had tripped in the dark house with the coffee tray, breaking the only cups in the house. 'This is my fault.' She thought. 'I'm actually getting comfortable. I'm fucking getting comfortable with my rapist... But was it rape? He made it feel so good...'

'I can't let her get comfortable. I can't get comfortable either. Why in hell would I get close to a slave? I brought her here for one thing and one thing only. She is to please me, whether it is through pleasure or punishment. She is mine.' He let his thoughts fuel his anger. It was silly to punish the girl for tripping and breaking the mugs. Especially since she was wearing high heels and trying to maneuver through a dark, cluttered room. But she needed to know her place.

"You realize those were the only mugs for miles." He spoke coolly.

"I-I-I'm s-so sorry! Plea-"

"SILENCE!" The walls shook, the windows rattled. His voice pierced all that it touched. "I'm sure you think I'm that stupid." He screamed. She shook violently as he yanked his long, leather belt from its loops. He slowly raised it above his heaving body. He hated everything about her. He craved her small mouth from which she could worship his name, and her warm, inviting sex that united cruelty and pleasure, but she was too good for the piece of shit that he was. He brought his belt down upon her back, relishing in her screams and his power over her. He whipped her mercilessly, over and over, cracking the silky skin he had embraced only moments before.

She wept harder than she had ever wept before. The pain of each lash was so excruciating, she could feel herself falling in and out of consciousness. She felt as if he was beating her for hours, when in reality it had only been five to ten minutes. Her tears flowed as freely as the blood from her wounds. Before she completely blacked out, she realized the whippings had subsided. She dared not look up in fear he would start again. The warmth he expressed in the shower had vanished, and she was in the presence of a completely different man.

He knelt beside her and yanked her arms behind her limp body, tying them together with his blood drenched belt. He stood up and kicked her in the stomach, making it clear that he was not going to take it easy on her any longer. She coughed out blood and he balled her hair into his fist and lifted her to her feet. He let go, expecting her to stand on her own, but she fell against his chest, unable to support her own weight on her shaky legs.

"Fuck you're a good for nothing bitch aren't you?" He sneered, holding her up by the back of the throat and walking her towards the basement steps. She didn't want to know what he would do to her in his dungeon, especially knowing how relentless he could be.

"S-s-s-s-sir no p-p-pl-please no!" She struggled against his tight grip, but he only tugged harder, opening the large door to the basement and walking her down the stairs. She had no energy left to struggle. She was afraid he would kill her if he had the chance. 'I must stay on my toes. I need to be aware of what he is doing. If I stay awake, he can't hurt me. I'm stronger than him.' Each step creaked under their weight as they walked towards her doom.

At the bottom, he let go of her neck and pushed her to the ground. He walked over to a cabinet in the corner that housed many cruel devices, all meant for torturing innocent, unwilling women. He removed many lengths of old, bloody rope, a ball gag, a large rubber vibrator that was also bloody, a long, leather whip, and a video camera attached to a tripod. He gathered everything in his arms and brought it over to his prize lying on the floor. All of the energy had drained from her. All she could do was behave for him. He removed her lingerie but left the stilettos. She behaved as he skillfully wrapped the rope around her waist and breasts, tugging tightly so each strand hit all of the right pressure points. He looped the rope around the base of the vibrator, and then slowly inserted it into her pussy. She cried out, for she was not prepared to be invaded. He secured the rope in many loops across her body so the vibrator held in place and that the rough rope brushed past her clit.

Each cut from the whip burned against the rope. He removed the belt binding her hands, replacing it with an even tighter length of rope. He pulled her arms above her head and tied the other end of the rope to a metal bar running along the basement ceiling. He made sure the rope was taut so that all of her weight was on her arms and so her toes barely touched the floor.

"Any last words?" He asked, shaking the ball gag in front of her face. "And none of that 'Oh please sir save me!' bullshit."

"I-I..."

"Yes? C'mon bitch I don't have all day."

"I-I'll do anything sir... Just please don't hurt me..."

"Ha!" He slapped her across the face and shoved the gag into her mouth, savoring the way her scarlet lips wrapped around the bit of rubber as he tightened and clasped the straps behind her head. He bit his lip and his cock stiffened. Her body looked magnificent against the geometric design of the rope.

His fingers trembled from excitement as he switched on the vibrator to low. He let his hand rest upon her pussy, feeling a new warmth as her excitement grew, no matter how much she tried to fight it. An evil grin swept past his lips, his fingers slowly prodding her small clit. Her eyes closed and a small, muffled moan escaped her lips, despite the gag. The moment he felt her pussy grow wet, he removed his hand and walked away to set up the tripod. He tested many different angles before deciding. She fearfully glanced at the camera as he removed the lens lid and turned it on.

"Oh yeah baby," He moaned as he caressed her curves in front of the camera. She closed her eyes, hoping to shut out everything that was about to happen to her. "Ahaha no honey, you keep those eyes open. I want you to look at me."

She opened them, pleading with them to let her go. She wanted the camera off, she wanted to be untied. She would even spend more time with him, but only if he wouldn't hurt her, especially in front of a camera. If only she knew what kind of site this video would be posted to. He maintained an illegal website where he uploaded multitudes of pictures and videos for perverts like him to watch. The best thing about it? It was completely real.

She managed to withhold her tears, until the first whip. Just like the whip used by circus trainers, it made a loud crack when it came in contact with her already aching skin. She screamed against her gag, but it was too muffled to be audible. Each crack pierced her ears; tears silently fell from her eyes.

"Ahh yeah baby, we're just getting warmed up. You need more?" She shook her head furiously, hoping it would sway him. "Aww but we're having so much fun love, aren't we?" He spoke loud enough for the video camera to pick up. It was as if this was all an act for him.

She stared straight into his eyes. 'Please... have mercy Roman. I could love you without all this. Despite the situation, I felt a connection with you in the shower. I could love you Roman... Just give me the chance.' She wondered what had made him like this, what had gone wrong for him to treat another human being so poorly.

He cracked the whip over and over, leaving ugly, deep red cuts in her stomach, breasts and thighs. He was sure to scar her, emotionally and physically. She deserved every bit of it. 'Why should you be so beautiful fucking bitch? Why can I never get a fucking woman like you? What makes you so god damn special?' The same fire that burned her skin burned in his eyes as well. He loved abusing her. He moaned as each crack of the whip made her writhe in pain, forcing the vibrator deeper into her unwilling, hot, wet pussy.

After ten minutes of continuous abuse, he finally laid the whip down on a table in the corner. Her body hung limp. Her arms were sore from supporting her weight, and the pain of cuts running along both her front and back was enough to make her pass out. The only thing that kept her awake was the vibrator, sending shivers up her aching spine and bringing her closer and closer to climax.

"So while I have you up here, how about we have a little fun?" He took the camera off of the tripod and surveyed her hanging body, zooming in on his rope work, her battered breasts, and her teary, shame filled eyes. She looked straight into the lens of the camera. A sudden hate filled her veins. "Ohh ho ho, getting angry with me love? Now why is that?"

She remembered that he had forgotten to bind her legs. With one swift kick, she landed her heel right under his erect cock. He doubled over in pain, dropping the camera to the floor. The piece of shit broke in half upon contact with the concrete. She pulled with all of her strength, trying to loosen the metal bar that held her rope in place, but it wouldn't budge. She screamed in frustration, tugging as hard as she could at her binds. 'NO! This is not the end of me. I can't let him hurt me I just can't!' She thought.

The man furiously stood up after a few minutes of gut wrenching pain on the floor. He knew the bitch couldn't get loose. All she had accomplished as making him more pissed off.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY BITCH? HUH?" He pulled the gag from her mouth and slapped her across the face.

"FUCK OFF ASSHOLE. YOU CAN'T HAVE ME. Take my fucking body, I don't give a shit! But you're not going to get me easily. You don't fucking deserve this you piece of shit!" She was surprised at her courage, and immediately regretted it when she saw the look in his eyes.

He punched her square in the jaw, then in the stomach. While she was doubled over in pain, he unzipped his pants and revealed his angry, erect cock. He stepped behind her, balling her hair up in his fist and yanking as hard as he could. Her tight ass inched away in vain. He placed his cock in her ass cheeks, threatening her tight hole with his massive width.

"You think you're stronger than me bitch?"

"No no no no no please don't I'm not ready please don't I'll be good I pr-" Before she finished, he shoved his cock all the way in without warning. She screamed louder than she ever had in her entire life. The pain was excruciating. His thick cock busted her open, and filled her completely. He pumped ruthlessly, reaching around with his other hand to grope her bouncing breasts. She screamed for him to stop, but it only encouraged him. Her tight ass felt like heaven around his cock. The more he fucked her, the tighter she became.

"ROMAN STOP PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!" The use of his name pierced his heart. It was so informal, like she actually viewed him as a person.

"What are you going to do for me bitch?" He panted, not missing a beat as he fucked her ruthlessly.

"Fuck my pussy, I'll even beg for it! Fuck my mouth! Please just show mercy! I'll blow you so hard, please!" He didn't slow down. These words made him hornier. He didn't want to leave her ass, until he remembered the touch of her lips against his cock. Suddenly, he pulled out. His cock was covered in her blood. He pulled the knife from his boot and cut the rope tying her hands to the metal bar. She fell to the cold floor with a thud.

"You want my cock bitch? Well how do you want it? One word from you and it goes right back in that tight little ass." She wept as she picked herself up.

"Master?" He shivered at her word. 'This hot bitch just called me master...'

"Uh... oh, uhh yes?" She propped herself up on her knees and looked up seductively.

"Master, will you let me suck your big, sexy cock?" She spoke slowly. He shuddered, and before he could answer, she wrapped her lips around his dick and slowly slid it down her throat.

"Ahhhhh, ohhh shiittt." He loved head. It was his favorite, and here was a woman, almost willingly giving the best head of his life. The way she fluttered her lashes as she stared deep into his eyes sent shivers up his spine. She truly was the hottest woman he had ever laid eyes on. He was curious, however, to see how much she really wanted his cock. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away from his cock.

Her reaction was one he had never received before. Most women he had tried this on looked at him in confusion, convinced they were doing something wrong. It always ruined the mood, so he almost never tried it. But not her. The moment her lips left his cock, she struggled against his grip to put it back in her mouth. She moaned for it and pulled as hard as she could. He loved to watch her struggle, especially when it was in favor of his cock, not against it.

Suddenly, he pushed her open mouth down on his rock hard dick and relished in the warmth of her mouth. She moaned around it, tickling the head with her throat and warming the long shaft with her tongue. She would never tell anyone, especially her abductor, that her favorite hobby was sucking dick. She loved the taste and the feeling of powerlessness that accompanied it.

Despite the ache in her flesh that he had inflicted, she wanted this man more than any lover she had had in the past. She slowly pulled away from his cock, licking the head slowly as she brought her fingers up to stroke it gently. She looked into his eyes and stroked, mouth wide open as she anticipated his hot load. He had wanted to hold out for much longer, but he couldn't resist. With one final stroke, he shot his cum into her open mouth, hitting her in the eyes, nose and hair in the process. She hungrily licked up the cum she missed.

Without warning, she began to convulse. He watched in awe as she moaned in pleasure, screaming against the cock she was licking clean. After a moment's confusion, he realized that she too was cumming, rocking against the vibrator in her pussy. He chuckled evilly. He hadn't made her suck his dick at all. She truly enjoyed it.

mad4raves
mad4raves
24 Followers