Her Feet

Story Info
A Dom molests his sub's feet.
1.8k words
4.52
37.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple sits on the couch, for all the world like any other on a quiet Sunday evening, watching a summer "blockbuster." He has his arm over her shoulders; her head rests against his bicep. She starts to fidget. Fingers tapping, bare toes rubbing together. The movie's plot is almost non-existent, the characters are shallow and the special effects over-blown. After 15 more pointless minutes, she gently pulls away from him. As he watches she slowly drops to her knees on the floor at his side and lays her head on his thigh, face turned away, eyes closed. He stokes her smooth, dark hair slowly for a while, contemplating her in profile, thinking. Tipping her chin up he asks, "Bored by the movie, darling?" Her eyes briefly flicker up to his, then back down demurely. In that brief instant he sees a mischievous smile in her eyes, but her face remains composed. "Of course not. You picked it sir."

He briefly considers punishing her for insolence, but unable to help himself he chuckles. "Of course not. Well, I am. So...what should I do with you?" She waits; it is not her place to answer. "Okay. Stand up. Strip. No embellishments please."

Matter-of-factly each piece of clothing comes off, neatly folded and placed to the side. Standing still before him, he lets his eyes wander down her body. Square shoulders, full breasts, slightly rounded belly and curvy hips. Although not especially long, her legs are nicely formed with shapely well-muscled thighs tapering to slender calves and rather delicate ankles. Her feet are somewhat angular, narrow across the instep, widening around heel and ball. He can faintly see the fragile bones running under the thin skin down the top of her foot, leading into her toes. The space between the first and second toes (almost equal in length) is very evident, but he knows she can spread all her toes quite wide apart. Seeing the high arch that leaves almost an inch of space between the inside of her foot and the floor makes him smile.

There are several leather, buckled straps in a chest next to the couch, and turning her away from him, he begins to bind her arms. Starting at her wrists, he moves up her fore arms, each strap snug but not brutally so. Every new bond pulls her shoulders farther back, forcing her chest out and chin up. When he is done there are five parallel black inch wide lines tying her arms almost together. All of the buckles run neatly down the middle and he is proud of his meticulous, photo-worthy work. He stands up, running hands and tongue up the back of her arms to her neck. Standing behind her he gently sucks and nibbles at her neck, reaching around to trail his fingers lightly down her chest to her nipples. They are already hard. Less gently he scratches a spiral pattern around each, ending with a small pinch at the tip. He can feel her shivering against his chest.

As he moves to face her, he pushes her down into the couch, then undresses. Just looking at her below him is making his cock start to thicken. He spreads her legs widely and gets down on his knees between them. Roughly, he grabs her by the hips and pulls her ass right the edge of the couch, pressing himself against her pussy. She's wet for him already, wants him, but he doesn't enter.

With his cheek against her chest, he can feel her heart beating as he licks, sucks and finally nibbles at her nipples. Her gasps and winces can be felt, but he knows by the sound that it is as much in pleasure as pain. He knows how to build it up slowly so that she can take it.

Impatient for more, he pushes with one hand between her breasts, making her fall back against the couch and dives right in, licking her shaved lips, sucking on her clit, dipping his tongue into her wet pussy. He can feel her trying to pull back, but he doesn't feel like catering to her sometimes-prudish tendencies and just grips her ass more firmly, pulling her up to him. As she begins to relax, moaning and sighing, he feels himself getting harder. When she starts pushing towards him he is beginning to throb. With her right at the edge, begging, he pulls back. She is writhing, and the sharp groans coming out of her tell him that she is just a few seconds from cumming, but he doesn't let her get there. He wants something more from her first. Her feet.

He sits back on his heels. He starts with first her right leg, stroking down with both hands, feeling with his palms the very light hairs on her thighs, then the silky smooth shaved calves, pausing occasionally to dig his fingers into her muscles, massaging. Her foot rests on his thigh, and he torments himself by running his fingers around her anklebones but not letting himself go farther. The sight of her foot on his thigh, so close but not close enough, not letting himself touch her beautiful foot, was driving him wild. Reaching for her left leg, he feels his way down that one too, less patiently. When he reaches her ankle, he can't help himself, and holding her foot up, rubs her sole against his cheek. Eyes closed, he loves the feel of her arch cupped against his jaw line, the slight callus on the ball of her foot, under the big toe, scraping lightly against his cheekbone. Almost like a physical touch he can feel her eyes on him, soaking it in, and that is good too. He knows that it turns her on, how much pleasure he gets from her feet, how much he loves touching and holding them, using them.

He turns her foot towards him and sweeps his tongue around the edge of her heel, up the outside edge, all the way to her little toe. The different textures, the thick, rougher skin of the heel, changing to the smooth, thinner skin at the side, are things that he appreciates. Following the same line with his teeth, he bites hard into her heel, then nibbles gently up to her little toe, which he sucks slowly into his mouth, laving with his tongue. Her foot is twitching in his hand, but not with ticklishness, he thinks, she's too aroused for that, but with pleasure. One by one he takes each toe into his mouth, sucking, dipping his tongue between to feel the incredibly delicate virgin skin there. Slowly pulling her big toe from his mouth, he pauses with it just touching his lips and looks up into her eyes. She is smiling.

Holding her eyes with his, he slowly drags her foot over his chin, down his neck and over his collarbone to his chest. As her toes reach his nipple, she curls her toes around it, squeezing, and he can feel her toenails bite briefly into his skin. He shudders, and a small moan escapes his lips. He needs it, now.

With one hand around each ankle, he brings her feet together flat around the base and shaft of his hard cock. Her feet are much cooler that he is, and just looking at that sight almost sends him over the edge. Pressing her feet tightly around him, not moving, his head falls back, eyes closed, groans. He can feel himself starting to shake he's so excited.

With a few deep breaths he gathers himself and opens his eyes. Reaching forward, the grabs her by the hair at the nape of her neck, and pulls her upright to him. He attacks her mouth with his, forcing her lips open, pushing his tongue into her mouth, biting at her bottom lip. She gasps, a bit scared and very excited by his ferocity. She likes that he is a little bit out of control. Just because she can, she pushes him farther, tightening her feet around him, then begins to roll him gently, slowly between her soles, kneading him with her feet. He inhales sharply and drops his head to the junction of her neck and shoulder, bites into the soft skin, muscles and tendons a bit too hard. She cries out in pain and pleasure, jerking against him.

As he pulls back, she leans forward, kissing and licking under his chin. Up and down, controlled, he begins to move her feet on him. At each upstroke, the sides of her feet catch slightly at the edge of his head. He can't imagine anything feeling much better than this right now.

As he uses her feet, she sucks hard and nibbles lightly down his neck. When she reaches his nipples, she goes a little wild, sucking very hard and raking him with her teeth. She can't help it, she's so turned on, she wants to hurt him. His hands spasm around her feet, gripping hard, and his hips jerk forward.

One of his hands find the side of her head, and urging her downward, he growls, "Do it, do it now." She needs his help for this. With one of his hands holding her up under the heels, now moving himself between her immobile feet, and the other pushing down between her shoulder blades, she bends all the way over as he leans back, giving her room. He can see the strain this is putting on her bound arms and shoulders, but as she doesn't complain or even hesitate, he does nothing and just enjoys the sight.

At first, all he can feel is her hot breath around his head. Then her soft tongue glides over him, back and forth, around, flicking at the slit. He groans and speeds up his own movements, feels her squeeze her feet around him. This goes on for a while, and occasionally he can hear her moan around him, feel the vibration. She loves this, a man in her mouth, getting more and more excited for her.

Suddenly she latches on powerfully, moving with him, sucking as hard as she can, thrumming her tongue against the ultra-sensitive triangle where his head meets the shaft, and he's there. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum." That she doesn't pull back at all, just sucks even harder, sends him over the edge, orgasming powerfully. He can hear her groaning with him as he pushes back and forth between her feet and deeper into her mouth. She is swallowing quickly, he can see her throat working, but she can't keep up, and a bit of cum oozes out of her mouth and down her chin.

After he finishes, he pulls her up and gently lays her back against couch. Sitting down beside her, he curls her up next to him. Her whole body is shuddering; she hasn't cum, is so close, but still dazed, she is totally silent. He strokes her gently with one hand, from her head down to her now warm toes, and kisses her soft, reddened lips. He'll give her what she needs soon, but right now, he just wants to hold her carefully, calm down and be thankful that he has her feet.