Her Fiancé's Father Ch. 08

Story Info
Isabelle is heavily pregnant; Jack meets Trixie Ann again.
3.7k words
4.57
101.9k
55

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,503 Followers

Jack Grierson was seated at the gate, his hand possessively on the distended belly of his heavily pregnant daughter-in-law, Isabelle. She was barely a week from her due date. Unbeknownst to his son and wife, the child she was carrying was his, the product of their hectic affair. They both found this liaison to be intensely exciting as well as sexually fulfilling.

"She's kicking your hand," murmured Isabelle. "She knows her father's hand."

Jack responded, "Uh-huh", but his restless eyes roamed over the throng, always looking, always evaluating every female within eyeshot. He had the instincts of a sexual hunter, looking for a woman who would respond to his signals and with whom he could share a mutually satisfying climax. For Jack prided himself on his ability to give his sexual partners mind-numbing orgasms. But no one caught his fancy and he was beginning to grow disappointed. Isabelle followed his gaze and knew exactly what he was thinking. She was not jealous -- in fact she gloried in Jack's many sexual conquests and even helped him on occasion.

"Don't worry, darling," she breathed in his ear. "I'll suck you off in the aircraft restroom once we are airborne."

He nodded absently, but kept looking. Then he saw a woman with curly blonde hair approach the counter at the gate. Even from the rear, she looked very familiar and he felt a twinge between his legs. The blonde curls were lustrous, and voluptuous if slightly over-ripe figure was probably on the wrong side of thirty-five. Her black-and-white checked skirt was short and a bit too tight, clearly outlining her panty-line. Just then she leaned forward to pull something out of her case to show the gate agent, revealing the snap-on garters at the tops of her black stockings.

Completing her gate check, she turned around to come and get a seat. Jack glanced over at Isabelle with a triumphant smile and she responded by squeezing his hand. It was Trixie Ann Peters.

"Go get her, tiger," said Isabelle in a low voice.

She had not seen them yet, and Jack's experienced eye took everything in within an instant. Her white chiffon blouse was open perhaps a button too many, revealing the lacy bow at the bridge of her black bra. It was also translucent, clearly displaying the outlines of the bra with its white lace trim. Her blue eyes were clear and bright, and her tight cleavage suggested that her full breasts were firm.

"She's mine," said Jack to Isabelle.

"Be careful, Jack," Isabelle returned. She passed her hand over her ripe belly and squeezed his hand. "Remember, Carmen is picking us up at the airport. And it's only an hour flight."

"Yes, but we still have forty minutes till boarding," Jack said self-assuredly. "I'll find a way. All I know if that I'm going to fuck her."

Isabelle rolled her eyes.

______

Trixie Ann seated herself a bit of distance away. It was a few minutes before her attention was drawn to Jack's aggressive gray eyes staring at her from down the facing row of seats. He made no attempt to disguise his interest and boldly stared at her cleavage and breasts. She had not seen him for over eight months, but he was as athletic, well built and attractive as she remembered. And she had spent a long day pitching her company's line of software products to unresponsive, unattractive male buyers. Let me give him something to stare at, she thought on a whim. She deliberately leaned forward, pretending to draw something out of her handbag and gave him an eyeful of her bra. She looked up and their eyes met. His look was challenging and she looked away quickly.

But she could not resist and a few moments later, she sneaked a look back at him. He was still staring at her. Then he stood and walked over to her. She held her breath. He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I heard you had our baby. When was he born?"

"A month ago," she said, keeping her voice down. His aggressive certitude made her nervous. It kept her from saying what she really wanted to say -- that she was infuriated at his ignoring her throughout her pregnancy.

"You look great, Trixie Ann. You want to fuck?"

She blushed furiously, and stood up, taking her big handbag with her. She brushed past him and walked towards the bookstore, just to get away from him. He followed her, keeping just far enough behind so that no one else recognized his intent. But when she entered the bookstore, he trailed her in. She ducked behind the rack of bestsellers, hoping that he had not seen her. It was a bad move -- she was screened from the rest of the store and as soon as she realized she was alone, she found herself face to face with him. He smiled.

"Frightened?" he asked in a low tone.

She did not reply, but turned to go and was shocked when his arms went around her waist holding her tight to him. He rotated his hips, grinding his huge erection against her round butt. She felt his heat through their clothing.

"Let me go, or I'll scream," she whispered desperately.

"No you won't," he said confidently. "I love your butt and I know you want my cock. Does your husband make you cum?"

"I love him," she said, her whisper now frantic.

"I bet your husband hasn't given you an orgasm in months," he said, a taunting tone coming into his voice. "Maybe not in years!"

"I don't care!" she hissed. "I'm happily married! I love my children!"

Jack ignored her.

"I can make you cum three times in twenty minutes," he said, nibbling on her ear. "You know that, don't you?"

His hands went up and without further ado he cupped her full breasts, kneading them roughly through her blouse and bra. She struggled, but he was immensely strong and his grip was firm. In a panic, she realized that her body was letting her down -- her nipples quickly hardened. He did not leave her in doubt.

"Your tits are hard, Trixie Ann," he whispered hotly into her ear. "I bet your panties are getting wet. I could give you an orgasm right here."

"No, no, ..., oh, no," her voice was low, but distressed. She was beginning to despair. Then to her horror, one of his hands slipped off her breast and went up her short skirt. He kneaded her crotch, massaging her thong panties into her cunt, and she realized she was sopping wet. His voice was mocking and triumphant.

"You haven't been this wet since the last time I fucked you," he murmured. "Let's see how long you can last!"

With that his fingers began to roughly manipulate her clitoris. She began to grow distracted and less aware of her surroundings as she felt heat descend into her loins. She still continued to whisper, "No, no, no, my God, no, no ...," but it no longer had any meaning.

Jack was right -- her husband, Alan, was a good man but he could no more give her an orgasm than he could fly to the moon. Her last orgasm had been with Jack, but it was so many months ago that she had forgotten how it felt. So when her climax suddenly engulfed her, initially she did not even recognize what it was. Her thighs tightened around his hand and her body jerked spasmodically in his grip. She put her hand over her mouth to gag herself as she mewed low, in the back of her throat.

Her knees grew weak as the waves of her orgasm subsided, and she sagged against him. He continued to knead her breasts with one hand and pushed the fingers of his other hand into her mouth, making her taste her own musky vaginal secretions.

"Take your thong off," he whispered urgently.

"Right here?" she was incredulous, coming off her orgasmic high and realizing the public nature of her situation.

"You are soaking wet," he said quietly.

She realized he had released her. She took her chance and quickly walked away. As she walked, she realized the truth of his statement. Her vaginal fluids were leaking down her thighs and had already wet her garters and the tops of her black stockings. She saw the sign for the ladies room and hastily walked over, uncomfortable in her wet panties.

She did not look around, but went in hurriedly and entered a stall. She felt herself pushed forward and squealed. He had followed her in! He locked the stall door behind them and hiked her short skirt up around her waist.

"I'll really scream!" she said, wildly.

"No you won't," he said. "You want me to fuck you. You want me to make you cum again." He took a handful of her shiny blonde curls and twisted her head. "Don't you?"

"No, no, ...," she remonstrated.

He stopped.

"No?" he asked. His free hand cupped her crotch again and he fingered her engorged clitoris. He knew her body better than she did herself and every time her breathing quickened, he stopped.

"Please, ... please," she whispered.

"Please what?" he asked roughly.

"Please don't stop."

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes, ... yes," she said, her words almost inaudible.

"I can't hear you," he said.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said, raising her voice. "My God, what have you done to me?"

His response was immediate. He stripped down her soaking panties till they were entangled around her ankles. She stepped out of them to free her legs and he immediately bent her forward, his hand going over her face and clamping over her mouth. The next thing she felt was his huge cock. She had felt it through their clothes in the bookstore, but the reality of his entry was something else. She had forgotten how huge he was!

She had been very diligent with her Kegel exercises, so her vagina had regained its pre-natal tautness. However, her husband Alan was a worrier and had still not re-initiated sex. Her underused cunt was so tight around his enormous cock that in spite of her wetness, she stripped back his foreskin. She screamed as she felt his manhood penetrate her, sinking deep even through her innermost gate. His hand on her mouth stifled her screams and he began to piston her in a hard and driving rhythm. Her muffled squeals rose and fell, as he drove her higher and higher. She came, much harder this time, her contractions wild and uncontrolled.

He did not stop fucking her. He continued through her orgasm and almost immediately she began to rise on another one. True to his word, he made her cum yet again. Her third orgasm was even harder. Her eyes and nose were watering, there was thin trace of drool from her mouth and she was soaked through with sweat. As her contractions continued, he finally exploded, pumping a massive load of semen into her through three jackhammer thrusts.

He pulled her upright and turned her around. Now he kissed her forcefully, his tongue probing her mouth possessively. She mewed anew and her arms went around him, as much to hold herself up as from passion. Her knees felt too weak to support her. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down her bra cups. He bit her aureoles, and then the upper and lower swells of her breasts, leaving angry red marks that he knew would flower into colorful bruises.

Just a month after the birth of their child, she was still lactating. The heavy contractions accompanying her orgasms had breast milk leaking out of her nipples. He greedily suckled first one hardened nipple and then the other. He kneaded each breast as he sucked, drawing forth a steady stream of sweet mother's milk. She ran her fingers through his hair as he suckled on her. The act of feeding him her milk was erotic for both of them and she found herself gasping again with pleasure.

"Give me your office contacts," Jack whispered, when he had finally drained both her breasts. "I want to fuck you again."

One arm still around him, she reached into her handbag and pulled out her card case. She gave it to him. He took a card and put the case back. He reached down, took her soaking panties and put them in his pocket. Then he opened the stall door and let her lean on him as he led her to the sink.

They both heard the sharp intake of breath and froze. Jack looked up and saw a cute, young, dark-haired stewardess standing by the door.

"OMG, that was incredible!" she said breathlessly. "I wish someone would fuck me like that!"

Jack left Trixie Ann leaning on the sink and walked to the door. As he approached the stewardess, he saw that her eyes were riveted on his crotch, where his softening manhood still made a big bulge in his pants.

"Right now is not a good time," he said, stopping by her speaking into her ear in a low tone. "But give me a call and I'll make you cum harder than you ever have before."

He drew a card from his wallet. She automatically put her hand out to take it, but Jack evaded her. He undid the top button of her blouse and slid his card into her bra, feeling her firm breast as he did so. Then he left them and went to men's room to clean up.

______

Thirty minutes later they were all on board the flight. Trixie Ann was still trembling when she entered. Jack was already in an aisle seat in first class. As she passed him, taking pains to avoid making eye contact, his hand shot up her short skirt again, and he sank one finger deep into her bare cunt. Then it was back in his lap again, the whole incident so quick that no one but the two of them saw it. Jack put his finger in his mouth and licked it appreciatively. Isabelle shook her head.

"I told you I would fuck her," said Jack. "She was as good as the first time. And I'm going to fuck her again soon. And I'm going to make her pregnant again."

Isabelle changed the subject and she was soon chattering to him about how their baby kicked and kept her awake at night.

"I can't wait for the delivery," she said. "I really miss you really fucking me. Your fingers and tongue are good, but there's really no substitute for your cock."

The stewardess interrupted them, leaning over them with a tray of drinks. Jack looked up to see the stewardess from the ladies room. Their eyes met. She saw his question and he saw her unspoken response. He put his hand up her skirt under the concealing tray and felt her thick nether lips through her panties.

"No, thank you," he said. "The flight's too short."

She rotated her hips once as she turned away, tightening her thighs around his invading hand and went on to the next row.

"Jack, you are impossible," Isabelle whispered in his ear.

______

Jack and Isabelle walked around the baggage carousel. Her heavy pregnancy slowed her down and she was happy to sit on a bench while Jack collected their luggage. He spotted Trixie Ann immediately. She got her small overnight suitcase off the carousel and was almost immediately engulfed by her eighteen-year-old daughter Judy. Her balding husband, Alan stood behind them diffidently, waiting till mother and daughter were done kissing and hugging. Then he came up to her and gave her a peck on the cheek. She smiled at the two of them happily.

Jack felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see Carmen, sleek, expensively dressed and perfectly groomed and turned out as usual. She kissed him warmly on the mouth and he kissed her back. But when he tried to put his fingers in her hair, she broke it off and stepped back, saying, "I just paid two hundred dollars for this hairdo, Jack, don't muss it!"

"I've just clinched a deal for some software, darling," he said to her. "Let me introduce you to my business associate."

He led Carmen over to where Trixie Ann stood with her husband and daughter and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned and the smile froze on her face.

"Carmen, I'd like to introduce you to Trixie Ann Peters," said Jack, smiling innocently. "I'm going to buy $15,000 of software from her, we just need to ink the deal. Trixie Ann, this is my wife, Carmen."

"How do you do?" said Carmen formally, extending her hand.

Trixie Ann shook it, still tongue-tied.

"Won't you introduce us to your family?" asked Jack, still smiling. "After all the business we've done together, it is such a pleasure to see your happy household."

"Alan," Trixie Ann finally faltered. "This is ..."

"Jack Grierson," said Jack easily, reaching around and offering Trixie Ann's husband his hand. He shook it firmly, seeing the man's hesitation. "Do you work with Trixie Ann in software sales?"

"I'm, ... I'm between jobs right now," said Alan, completely overwhelmed with Jack and Carmen's sleek good looks, obvious wealth and confidence.

"Oh, no problem," said Jack. "Trixie Ann is really great at what she does. I really love working her."

Alan smiled and gave no indication that he noticed Jack saying "working her" instead of "working with her". This emboldened Jack to put an arm around Trixie Ann's waist and squeeze her buttock behind her back. She was trapped -- she was petrified that Jack would let slip what had transpired in hour ago. She knew she had no panties on and her worst fears were realized when Jack's hand again found its way under the hem of her skirt and a probing finger entered her cunt.

"What a beautiful daughter you have," continued Jack, as his finger twisted in the warm grip of her nether lips, soon eliciting a moist vaginal secretion. "Do introduce us."

Trixie Ann was past speech. It was all she could do to choke back the gasps of her mounting excitement. Her husband spoke up.

"This is Judy," he said politely. "We have two younger sons at home."

"Oh, how nice," said Jack. "How old are they?"

"Eddie is ten," said Alan. "And we were recently blessed with another boy. Evan was born just a month ago."

"My, my, Trixie Ann," said Jack, twisting his fingers in her cunt. "Returning to work so soon! I'm really impressed with your dedication to your company and your career."

Judy was a younger, blonder version of her mother, with the tight, hard body of a cheerleader, all rounded hips and pert, firm breasts. She wore a loose vest that did not pretend to cover anything, so her red lacy bra was on display. Her jeans shorts were ripped strategically to show hints of her red thong. She was certainly no "kid". Unlike her father, she instantly sensed her mother's discomfiture. She looked at Jack challengingly, recognizing him as a sexual hunter and potential impregnator. Her look said, "You've scared my mother, but you don't scare me! Let's see what you've got!"

Finally, Jack released Trixie Ann from her torment. Withdrawing his hand, he said "Well, give me a call soon, here's my new card. We've got to do more business together! I'd be happy to come round to your house to complete the paperwork on our last deal."

Before turning, Jack let his eyes travel over Judy's young body. It was a very brief moment, and no one else caught it. But even in the fraction of a second, Judy felt Jack unfasten her bra with his eyes. So hot was his gaze, she almost felt his lips and teeth on her nipples.

After Jack and Carmen left, collecting the heavily pregnant Isabelle, Trixie Ann walked slowly with her family to the parking deck.

"What a nice man!" said Alan. "It's great you are getting so much business from him! He wants to come home to finish your last deal! You certainly have him wrapped around your little finger."

Trixie Ann said nothing. She knew she was very wet again. Her vaginal fluids were leaking down her thighs to soak the tops of her stockings all over again. She wondered if Alan could hear the squishing of her cunt as she walked. Miserable as she was, she knew she wanted Jack to fuck her again, and the harder, the better. She would have been shocked to know that Judy wanted the same thing.

______

Isabelle cornered Jack as soon as they got home.

"You really mustn't terrorize that poor woman," she said, coming straight to the point. "You've got her completely flustered. And I saw you making eyes at her teenage daughter, too."

Jack put up his hands.

"I just want to make her happy," he said, smiling.

"I think you just want to make her cum. Did you?"

"Three times," said Jack, smugly. "It could have been four, but I ran out of time. She's a hot thing. I'm sure she's hasn't had an orgasm since the last time I fucked her."

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,503 Followers
12