Her First all Male Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teo was now well into her second gang-bang of the night see looked tiny and frail against the guys fucking her, I was amazed she had the energy to cope after the first lot but she was crying out for them to fuck her, the waves of orgasm running through her yet again as their cocks and hands pleasured her body, her tits being sucked yet again and her pussy filled.

They kept going for nearly another hour while me and Paul sat watching, our cocks growing hard and waiting our turn with her. Finally they had all cum their loads and Teo was once again laying back breathing hard and absorbing her post orgasmic bliss.

As they moved away me and Paul moved in, he took charge telling Teo to sit astride me and feed my hard cock into her pussy, it slipped into what was a very wet, hot pussy that was still surprisingly tight given how much she had already been fucked that night, she always was a tight little fuck anyway.

Having got herself settled she leaned forward with her ass in the air, both of us expecting him to fuck her ass, but he surprised us both.

Leaning over he said to her,'I am going to put my cock into your pussy alongside of Ron's cock, we are going to double fuck that sweet hot cunt of yours'.

Teo's eyes lit up again, 'Oh god yes, fuck my cunt, fuck it hard, both of you'.

I felt Paul's cock start to enter her, pushing in alongside mine, tightening her vaginal walls around both of our cocks as he also penetrated her.

Teo's mouth opened in a gasp as she felt both us us pushing further and further into her, opening her up like she had never been before. Her cunt tightened around us both, squeezing down on two hard pricks as we began to fuck her in unison.

She was urging us on, telling us to fuck her with our big hard cocks, asking us to plunge deeper and deeper into her steaming hot cunny, her breath already coming in short gasps of delight as she felt every inch of us fucking here vaginal tunnel.

Paul's hand came around her belly and I could feel his fingers brushing against my hard cock as he pinched and pulled her hard sensitized clit, Teo urging him on to give her more as we fucked her.

I was already nibbling gently on her nipples and squeezing and fondling her big tit's as I fucked her from below, I thought she was being loud before but now she was screaming her head off, completely lost in a frenzy of lust and wanting as she was double fucked by us.

The other guys were watching mesmerized by what they were seeing and hearing, no doubt making mental notes for themselves when another opportunity might arise.

Teo was a woman beyond any sort of normal control, her lust filled mind now completely absorbed by what was happening to her, I could feel her pussy tightening as her next orgasm built in her body, unable to control herself and not wanting too, just wanting that final wave of orgasmic pleasure to blow her mind.

She was approaching the point of no return which was also giving me and Paul the wonderful sensations created when a woman was nearly cumming for us, making our cocks bigger and harder as our own orgasms also started to build within us.

The final explosion when it came was everything we had hoped for, Teo started it by beginning her orgasm, quickly followed by me and Paul ramming hard into her as ours also started, building and building to a final crescendo of screaming lust from all three of us as we exploded into her, sending scalding hot sperm deep inside of her pussy, Teo screaming and bucking with us as her own orgasm took hold, her pussy and vaginal muscles sucking us in, surrounding our pricks with her hot, wet womanhood and squirting her own juices out around our cocks as her contractions hit home.

It must have gone on for several minutes, I don't think any of us had cum that hard for a long time, it was exquisite, we had achieved the almost impossible, three people all cumming at the same time. We finally collapsed in a heap, all of us exhausted by what had just happened.

Teo was on top of me and I felt her body tremble as Paul withdrew his sated cock from her. I rolled her over to lay gasping for air and enjoying her after orgasm surges as I lay beside her having my own surges as well, my cock jumping slightly still, as if it had a life all of it's own and wanted to get back to fucking Teo again and again.

It took us some time to move, slowly we all rolled over and sat up, one of the waiters brought everybody water from the bar which was gratefully swallowed.

We almost all started talking at the same time, expressing our disbelief at what had happened but reveling in it at the same time.

Finally we trooped through to the toilets where the showers were to wash the sweat and smell of sex from our bodies, I spent a long time washing Teo down, careful to get the dried sperm out of her hair where some of the men had come on and around her face, washing her between her legs so that at lest she would not be dripping sperm all the way home in the taxi.

Afterwards we got dressed, she only had to slip her dress on, her G string having long disappeared, funnily enough her fuck me shoes had stayed on all the time she was fucking, adding to the appeal of a woman being fucked senseless.

We said our goodbyes and the taxi arrived to collect us, it was 5am in the morning, Teo had been fucking constantly for over 4hrs that night and it showed, she looked like a woman who had been royally fucked.

In the taxi I made her sit in the middle seat at the back with me beside her, easing her dress up and making sure she opened her legs to give the driver a good view of her swollen, sore pussy.

I saw him adjust his mirror to see for himself, lucky it was early morning with light traffic so we were never in danger while he watched. I'm pretty sure he was rubbing his cock as well, after all most cab drivers would be well aware of what usually happened at the club and had doubtlessly picked up many fares after they had been well screwed there.

We fell into bed and slept so deeply I had to phone the office to tell them we wouldn't be back in until the Monday morning, we needed time to recover after all. But we did manage to screw like rabbits all weekend, each of us talking in turn about how we felt and recalling what had happened, both agreeing we would return.

If you liked this story let me know, I am listed here as a member. I will be very happy to recall more of our adventures and also some of my own events with other ladies. Teo went her own way after we had been together for just over six happy years but the memories remain.