Her First Big Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"Please," I whispered softly as I rose up on the bed. "Allow me the honor."

She held her legs up slightly and together so that I could slowly slip the lacy little thong down her supple thighs and over her stockings. As I slipped them off entirely and dropped them to the side, she reached to slip her shoes off.

"Leave them on!" I implored her.

She looked at me quizzically.

"Leave the shoes and stockings on. It'll be better that way. You'll see."

She surrendered to my suggestion and spread her legs so that I could move my tongue up to her sweet little twat. A slight perfume-like aroma greeted me as I kissed and licked her pussy lips and began to touch and play with my fingers. She had what I always thought of as a well-tended pussy: it smelled sweet and was shaved or waxed so that just a little blond muff perched above her sex. It was about the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. She raised her ass from the sheets and rotated her hips slightly as my tongue and fingers flicked and probed her. Her hand fell down to my head and began to pull me closer to her as she gyrated in ecstasy. I spread her lips with my fingers and licked and sucked on her clit, feeling the waves of passion roll through her body. I pressed down harder and harder onto her, burying my mouth and lips and tongue and fingers into her sweet dripping pussy. Then, as hard as she had once brought me closer to her, she tried to push me away, but I held my position with her hard clit beneath my tongue and three of my fingers inside her pussy. Finally as her orgasm began to subside I eased back and showered the stretch of thigh between hip and stocking top with kisses, running my hands up and down the silky length of her legs and letting my finger tips dance along the dark lacy edge of her stocking tops. I would have continued with what I called my forty-minute torture method, but she pulled at my chin to bring my face up to hers.

"I want your dick in me," she called with urgency in her voice. "I want your big fat dick in me now."

She rolled me onto my back and stroked my cock to bring it back to full attention. The sight of her pale trim luscious body hovering over me made it bigger and harder. She straddled me and slowly began to lower herself down on me. I used my hand to rub the head of my cock back and forth over the wet lips of her cunt.

"Oooh! That feels just like your tongue," she sighed heavily as she slowly eased down, taking my cock up into her hot wet pussy. Taking it all the way inside of her, she began to slowly rock up and down nearly pulling herself off of me and then easing back down in increasing frequency. Helping her to pick up the pace, I began to raise my hips up to meet her with each stroke. As we reached a nice even pace she began to arch her back, tilting her head back bracing herself by placing her hands back on my calves, her long hair swirling about her back and shoulders. The sensation of her tight pussy on my upright cock was greater than I had ever known before. Like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco, she rode me letting out these little screams of delight, her head tilting from side to side, her breasts bouncing furiously in beat to our tempo. When I reached up to touch them she gasped and fell forward toward me pushing her sweet firm mounds into my hands. Our tongues went wild in a new wet wicked wrestling match. As she began to slow she collapsed onto me.

"I think I'm going to come," she gasped. "I don't want to come yet."

She slowly pulled her twat up and off of my cock. I slipped out from under her and positioned her on all fours so that I could enter her from behind. The sight of the curves of her ass melding into her back was the most beautiful I had ever seen. She eagerly let me enter her and we quickly found a stimulating and satisfying pace. She liked to quickly pull away so that I almost came out of her then push back slowly and deeply.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck me more," she called out.

She reached back for her handbag and quickly pulled out a condom and ripped it open.

"For having gone a long time ..." I began.

"A girl never knows when she might get lucky," she interrupted, expertly slipping the condom down over my stiff shaft. "Now I want you to fuck my ass."

I didn't want to admit that I never had gone anal, but who was I to resist the sight of this beautiful sweaty creature sticking her ass up in my face. I placed my dick near her hole and she reached back to guide me in slowly. I used a little juicy spit to help lubricate her small hot ass. Bit by bit she began to take me inside her until I was ramming the entire length of my cock inside her sweet asshole. The sensation was unlike any other I had ever known. It was like a warm hot wet hand firmly stroking my cock, but better. She began to scream with pleasure with each stroke. When she buried her head on the pillow, I noticed her hand was slipping down to rub her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed. "Oh, God! Yes!"

I was nearly ready to come when I felt her wet hand slip around to fondle my balls.

"Wait a minute," I murmured. "I'm not quite ready to come yet."

I helped her up off the bed and we stood in front of the dresser so that I could enter her from behind. Taking off the raincoat and tossing it aside, I slowly began to ease myself back inside of her pussy. The view in the mirror of her leaning forward her breasts bouncing with the flow of our passion was incredible. I had her bring her legs together and placed mine outside of hers so that her pussy was tighter than ever. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her onto me as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over us. Our eyes met in the reflection in the mirror. I could hardly believe that it was me in the mirror fucking this beautiful ravenous creature. At one moment she was smiling and laughing in enjoyment and then her eyes would close as a wave of passion consumed her.

"I'm ready!" she screamed as we fucked long and hard. "I'm ready!"

I was nearly ready to come as well and quickly withdrew and practically threw her onto the bed. I grabbed her by the legs and pulled her ass close to the edge of the bed and placed her legs up with the ankles at my shoulders. The sight of her long lean pale body stretched out grabbing at me, her breasts with the rosy taut nipples bouncing in time to our sexual music sent more waves of passion over me.

"Fuck me hard, you fool!" she called out again and again.

As I saw and felt a tremendous wave of orgasmic pleasure sweep over her I couldn't wait any longer and pulled my cock out. She reached down and stroked it to climax letting my cum shoot all over her belly and up as far as her tits. Three, four, then five times I shot off in rhythm to her strokes. She finished me off with her hot wet mouth and tongue, sucking and licking every last drop of cum from me.

We collapsed onto the bed to catch our breath and cuddle. I could feel both of our bodies quiver and shake as we tingled with spent passion.

"My God. Are you great or what!" she exclaimed all out of breath.

"Only inspired by you, my dear," I answered.

"I have never come with a guy like that, so many times," she sighed.

"Well abstinence does have its rewards when you're willing to take your time and wait for the right one."

"I can't believe we did this," she said rolling to face me, running her hand through my hair. "I mean I never do this kind of thing. And here this is my first real showing."

"Well, you sold me on the house."

"What?" she asked.

"Would it spoil this if I said I would like to put an offer in on this place?" I asked meekly.

"Just like a man. The cum hasn't dried and he's all ready to talk business."

"Only if you would like to be a part of it."

She laughed loudly and we hugged and kissed tenderly. We ended up showering and straightening up the bed and were getting dressed just as the homeowner returned home. We politely sat and talked in the living room with her for a while asking all of the necessary questions. It turned out that she was a widower and was eager to sell the house and move closer to her children in Denver.

Chris and I thought we had been pretty slick until the closing when the little old lady made a comment about finding a "stinky old water balloon" in her bedroom when the movers had come. Chris and I lave laughed over that one many times, for we still see each other from time to time. Our meetings are less frequent now since she is moving in some faster circles after becoming one of the best selling realtors for her company. Her success just makes me wonder what sales techniques she uses on her new customers.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers
12