Her First, Her Last, Her Only Ch. 02

Story Info
Candace continues her learning experience.
2.2k words
4.42
47.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace let out a bloodcurdling scream as she was jarred awake by an intense sucking at her clit. She immediately reached down and found Dorian's head buried between her legs. "Hey sleepyhead."

"Huh? How long have I been asleep?"

"About three hours."

"Wow..."

"Anyway, guess who just called?"

"Grams?" Both of them called her grandparents Grams and Gramps.

"No, it was my mom, but she was at Grams' house."

"Everything OK?"

"No, they can't make it here. She said that there was some really bad hail last night, and it damaged some of the flight control equipment."

"Which means they're not letting anything off the ground?"

"Unfortunately. So nobody else is going to be able to make it up here."

"Wow... well, at least we don't have to go pick them up."

"Right, which gives me plenty of time to do this..."

Candace watched as Dorian disappeared from her view and begged him not to do whatever it was he had been doing. Of course, being the man he was, nothing could convince Dorian not to suck a pussy, especially one two inches from his face. He returned his attention to her clit, nibbling, biting, sucking, and flicking it with his tongue, driving Candace mad with pleasure. She crossed her legs behind his head and arched her back, bracing for the orgasm she was rapidly closing in on. The closer and closer she came to climaxing, the tighter she locked her legs around Dorian's head, causing him to speed up his efforts to get her off. Eventually she came, her legs coming apart, her cunt squirting Dorian in the face, just missing his eyes!

Once she had gotten her wits about her again, she playfully beat Dorian about the head and shoulders, until he pinned her to the bed, both of them laughing. "I'm really glad you managed to make it here," Candace said, "but I'm kinda upset that our families won't be able to make it up here."

"Well, you know what? We're still gonna do dinner, even if it's just the two of us." Candace agreed. This was definitely an unfortunate turn of events, but she loved Dorian's positive mindset.

The two prepared and ate dinner by themselves, as fate had seemingly dictated. They made idle chitchat during the meal, and washed and put away the dishes together afterward. Dorian pulled a couple of glasses down from the cabinet and poured some non-alcoholic champagne in them. "To family; it survives whatever rapids there may be in the stream of time."

"Cheers" They clinked glasses and snuggled up on the couch. Candace was the first to speak up. "You know what I love about today?"

"What's that?"

"That even with... what happened this morning, everything still feels perfectly normal."

"I'm glad to hear you feel that way. Sex is perhaps the one act in the world that can completely destroy a relationship, no matter how deep or how far back it goes."

"I guess, I mean I'm not really in a position to argue that."

"True, the only way to get to that point is experience."

"Yeah... but I will admit, it did feel good. I don't really know what it was supposed to feel like, but it felt good."

Dorian couldn't help but laugh. "Well, did you come?"

Candace was genuinely confused. She admitted that apart from the birds-and-bees talk she'd had with her mother, she knew nothing about sex.

"Do you at least know what an orgasm is?"

Candace winced as she shook no. Now Dorian was completely thrown off, but he kept his cool. "OK, so you don't know anything about sex. Not a problem. We ALL start out like that, myself included. If you want to, I can teach you. I mean, we're here alone and my flight back isn't for another two days. It's up to you though." Candace didn't know what to say, but the choice seemed obvious enough. She certainly wasn't learning anything living as she had been, and deep down inside her, she truly wanted to. She thought back to the euphoric feelings she had experienced when she had bedded Dorian earlier. The sensations he brought her when he buried himself inside her very womanhood were sensations that she was longing to feel again, and she was willing to do anything to feel that way again. She accepted Dorian's offer, and they moved back into her bedroom, shedding their clothes on the way.

Once in bed, Dorian began his block of instruction: "The first thing you need to know to truly enjoy sex is to know what you like. In order to find that out, I want you to touch yourself."

Candace gulped. She couldn't believe she was this nervous. "You mean, masturbate?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. And before you ask, no, I'm not going to help you."

"Well, OK..." She parted her legs just enough to slide her hand between her thighs. She rubbed a finger across her clit and felt her vagina flush completely. She was taken back to how she felt that moment when she had seen Dorian half-naked lying in bed. She replayed the image over and over in her head, altering it as she saw fit; she envision him half-covered, uncovered, hard, soft, on his stomach, on his back, any way she could possibly see him. She was getting more excited by moment, and she now reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart to allow another finger access to her clit. Her cunt was steadily leaking juice and throbbing out of control, as if it were begging for attention. She obliged herself, sinking a finger through her folds. Oh god, how good that feels, she thought. She earlier had loved the feeling Dorian's cock sent through her, and she added another two fingers, trying to recreate his girth.

Candace had gotten extremely competent at masturbating. She now had three of the fingers on her left hand deep inside her snatch, while her thumb and pinky worked on her engorged clit. She bucked, screamed, and moaned in ecstasy, her pussy milking her fingers. Then she found it. She felt a jolt surge from her cunt through her entire body, mind and soul. She took a moment to collect herself before probing around, trying to find out where that feeling came from, when she felt it again. She kept her finger there, realizing she had found her G-spot. She rubbed that spot as hard as she could for as long as she could until she felt her cunt almost try to pull her entire hand inside it, before expelling a stream of fluid the force of which almost pushed her hand away! As Candace lay on her back, gasping for breath, she felt a...strange feeling seeping from her pussy throughout her entire body, one that was literally transforming her from the inside out. She sat herself up and looked in the mirror, and no longer did she see herself as the little girl her family knew growing up. She was now a woman, and it seemed that whatever sexual knowledge she had been lacking, felt purely instinctual now.

Dorian then appeared in the mirror behind Candace. He picked her up and propped her up, still weak-kneed, on his own shoulder. She gathered the strength to hug him, when that feeling took over again. Now not only did she see herself differently, she also saw Dorian in a different light as well. No longer was he the little boy who used to play in the streets with her and her brother. He was a grown man as well, one who could give her body the pleasure it so desperately craved. For at this point, Candace was in no state to think rationally; rather, her body was now in complete control of her actions, with her mind merely along for the ride. Dorian attempted to whisper something into her ear, but far from registering as complete speech, his mutterings served only to kindle an already burning blazing deep in her loins. She let him go on for a few moments longer before wresting him to the bed. Dorian, naturally, was caught off guard and toppled onto his back. Before he could utter a word of protest, Candace was on top of him, kissing him deeply, like a woman driven mad with passion would.

Candace grabbed Dorian's cock, which was by now steel-pipe solid, and clenched her thighs around it, grinding it up and down her slit. "You like that? You like the way you made my pussy?" Dorian had to admit he was a little shocked by the language coming from his best friend's mouth, but he was even more excited by it. "Then let me tell you what I'm going to do now. First, I'm gonna eat that dick all the way down to the base. Then, I'm gonna put it in my pussy and ride it until you can't stand it anymore. And then, then, maybe I'll let you come." She played with his cock a little longer before slithering down his body. She stopped and hovered over his manhood, flicking at the tip with her tongue and driving Dorian to the edge of his own sanity. When she had gotten her fill of teasing him, she opened her mouth and consumed as much of his length as she could in one gulp. Dorian almost came right away from the surprise of it, but managed to hold on. He needn't have worried however, because that was not Candace's intention. She worked him in and out of her mouth until she found a length she was comfortable with, and she then focused on sucking that length for all she was worth. She put her hand around his shaft, stroking what remained that she couldn't consume orally.

Even though just a few hours ago she had still been a virgin, Candace felt like she was in danger of becoming a slut. She thought of putting a stop to things, but the now-familiar burning between her legs told her mind which part of her body was really in control. She parted her clenched thighs slightly enough to allow some air to flow over her vagina, but that turned out to be a huge mistake. Like a true fire burns brighter when exposed to air, the heat that had been concentrated solely in Candace's cunt radiated throughout her entire body, causing her to convulse, almost choking on Dorian's cock, which she had by now worked a great deal of into her mouth. Dorian quickly felt something was wrong, and he pulled Candace up unto the bed. She lay there, breathing heavily, eyes closed, tears streaking down her cheeks. He got up to leave the room, but before he could Candace reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Don't go," she whispered weakly.

Dorian sat back down next to her on the edge of the bed. Seemingly with what strength she had left, Candace put one leg over Dorian so that he was now sitting between them. Dorian opened his mouth to speak, but Candace quickly silenced him. She sat herself up and set herself in his lap. She reached down and picked up his still stiff dick and placed it against her slit. She closed her eyes and let out a deep long moan as she slid forward, absorbing his member into her body once more. She rocked up and down a few times before her whispering into Dorian's ear: "Fuck me, Dorian, fuck me good, fuck me hard and most importantly, fuck me now!!!"

Dorian was taken aback. "Without a condom? You sure about that?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm on the pill. I want that cock in me. I love having that cock in me. It makes me feel like a real woman for once. Now shut up and fuck me!" Dorian needed no further encouragement. He grasped Candace by the shoulders and pulled her down onto his pole, which he thrust in and out of her, first slowly, then increasing speed as she got increasingly moist. Candace leaned back and supported herself on her hands, opening herself to allow Dorian to reach her innermost depths. Her cunt spasmed with yet another series of orgasms, this one too much for Dorian to take. Candace felt him swell to nearly twice his normal size, before blasting a torrent of jizz into her now fully deflowered sex. Willingly or not, she returned the favor, spraying jets of her own juice again his stomach.

The two collapsed into each other, barely moving, barely breathing for several moments. Eventually they realized that their relationship could never go on as it had before. Thus, it went on as what it had become. The two became regular lovers, spending the weekends together whenever one could make the drive to visit the other. They dated for two years until Candace graduated school, when they made the decision to move in together. To say their decision shocked their family was a gross understatement, but in the end they were accepting. Candace was particularly pleased, as she had found, as she'd dreamed would happen, her first, her last, and her only.