Her First Lesbian Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, to her credit, when she recovered, Tracy went back to fingering Shannon's pussy and chewing on her clit (again, figuratively speaking), bringing her to climax within a couple more minutes.

I did manage to shoot a few more pictures during the latter part of their first sixty-nine together. Once they regained normal strength and breathing, Shannon got off the couch and stood up. "Did you get all of that on film?" she asked me.

"Of course I did," I responded, "I am the consummate professional."

"Of course you are, I'm sure that all professional photographers get blow jobs while they photograph naked women eating each other!" she laughed.

"Busted!" I exclaimed and laughed with all three women.

Tracy sat up on the couch, her big breasts swaying and her face shiny with Shannon's juices.

It looked like she had tears in her eyes. I asked, "Are you crying?"

"I guess I am," she admitted as she wiped her eyes, "I'm so happy, they must be tears of joy."

"That was the most amazing feeling," she told us, "I never knew how great sex could be with another girl! What a great feeling it is to cum with another woman! I don't think I've ever had a more intense orgasm, ever!"

"That's the way I felt the first time!" Shannon said, "and the second time was even better."

I had to ask, "You aren't thinking of switching teams are you?"

"NO!" they answered in unison.

Rebecca jumped in with, "Having sex with another girl is great, but it's great with a guy too. Why limit your options?"

"That's right," Tracy told us, "You don't stop eating meat because you like veggies just as much. Why not enjoy girls and boys?"

"That's called being bi-sexual and lot of people like it," Rebecca said.

"Not me, I'm not wired to get close to another guy, thank you very much," I told them and deftly changed the subject, "what are you going to do with your pictures, girls?"

"I don't know, I'll have to look at them and decide later," Tracy answered.

Shannon answered, "I know I'll show them to my boyfriend, but maybe not right away. I think I want to do it in person, not while he's in Iraq."

"Either way, I hope you like what you see. We will have CD's for you in a couple of days," I told them.

Shannon and Tracy got dressed. We said our goodbye's with hugs and kisses. They left through the front office while I cleaned up the studio a bit. Rebecca locked the front door and turned out the office lights. We always left through the back door; the cars were parked behind the building.

I was ready to turn out the lights and head home when Rebecca exclaimed, "I almost forgot! Do you have some time? I have a new toy that I haven't tried out yet and maybe you can take some pictures of me using it."

I thought that she had a new dildo or something and told her, "I'm pretty tired, can it wait for tomorrow? Wouldn't you like to use it by yourself first?"

"No, I don't know how, and you are so good with mechanical and electrical things" she explained.

That threw me for a loop. How difficult could it be to use an electric cock?

"OK, where is it?" I asked.

"In the car, I'll be right back," she told me as she rushed out the back door. She returned in a couple of minutes with a plain cardboard box that was about the size of a desktop computer. She locked the back door and set the box on the table. It had been opened already so she reached in and lifted out something strange looking. To me, it looked like a model of a black Quonset hut with a small chimney protruding from the roof.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a Sybian," she replied, "It's kind of like a vibrator on steroids. There's an instruction DVD that I've already watched, but haven't tried using it yet. Are you ready to help me?"

"As a gentleman, of course I'll help you. As a male, I'm turned on at the thought of photographing you using it!" I told her.

She picked it up and carried it over to the paper backdrop set while I followed with the box. She reached into the box and handed me a power cord. "Plug that in, will you?"

I complied while she extricated other parts from the box. "Here's the thingy that you put on the post on top," she said as she handed it to me and rummaged through the box for something else. It was a flesh colored synthetic rubber shield-like thing with a center flexible shaft and ridges on one side.

"The fake dick goes there," she said, pointing to the shaft, "but you need to put the part you have on the top of the Sybian first.

I positioned it on the machine, slipping the hollow shaft over the hard shaft "chimney" protruding from the top of the Sybian. Rebecca then put the slightly larger, flesh colored phallus-like attachment over the shaft. Next she pulled out a life-like cock and placed it over the "intermediate" shaft on top of the machine. I plugged the power cord into the device and sat back, waiting to see how Rebecca would proceed.

"Get some pictures, silly!" she told me. I grabbed the camera and fired off a few shots from different angles.

"OK, what's next?" I asked.

"Let's turn it on and see what happens," she answered.

There were two knobs and two rocker-switches on the control box. She turned both switches on and rotated the first knob. The fake dick began to gyrate, faster as she advanced the knob. Then she rotated the other knob and we heard the unmistakable sound of a powerful vibrator that became louder as she advanced the second knob.

As I got another couple of images of Rebecca becoming familiar with the controls she asked, "mind getting the tube of lubricant out of the box and putting some on the dick?"

I found the tube in question and squirted a liberal amount on the phallus, then smeared it over the whole fake dick for her.

Rebecca looked at me and said, "I guess the only thing left to do is try it out."

"I'm ready," I said, holding my camera up, "go for it."

"I'm ready too! I'm the only one who hasn't enjoyed an orgasm today," she reminded me.

With that, Rebecca stood and removed her robe, still nude underneath from the afternoon's photo session. She straddled the Sybian and dropped to her knees, positioning her pussy above the Sybian's plastic cock. "Do you think I should turn it on first?" she asked.

"Probably not," I answered, "you might want to get a feel for that thing inside you before you try the rotation and vibration.

"Good idea," she admitted, and lowered herself slowly on it until her butt cheeks were resting on the top of the machine and her pussy fully enveloped the cock.

"Wow, that's just the right size for me!" she said as she adjusted her position for maximum comfort, "they offer a larger cock but I didn't think I needed or really wanted a monster stuck up inside of me. Go ahead and start it up, but slowly please."

I snapped a couple of pictures of her sitting on the Sybian before picking up the control box. "Ok, here we go."

I turned on the first switch that lit up green, nothing happened. She watched as I turned on the second switch that lit up red but nothing else happened. Then I turned the "rotate" knob that looked like a volume control on an old radio and Rebecca reacted.

"I can feel it moving inside me!" she exclaimed, "it's weird, but in a nice way."

I advanced the knob to the halfway point and Rebecca reacted with a squeal of delight. Her eyes closed and she raised herself enough for me to see the Sybian cock rotating beneath the point where it entered her.

"Are you ready for the next step?" I asked as I snapped a few pictures of her on the Sybian.

"Yes, please," she answered simply.

I turned the second knob slowly about one quarter of the way and heard the vibrator running. It became obvious that Rebecca felt it when I saw her eyes close again and her breathing rate increase as she rocked forward and back on the fucking machine. When her clitoris came in contact with the vibrating ribs she startled and groaned loudly. I advanced the knob to the halfway point and got a series of pictures of her riding the machine, obviously enjoying herself very much. Her expressions alternated between joy and concentration. She reached up to play with her tits, tweaking the erect nipples as she moaned approval of the new toy she had bought.

The only sounds in the studio were the humming of the machine and Rebecca's gasps and moans as she approached her first orgasm. It was spectacular! She screamed, "Oh god, oh shit, I'm cumming, oh shit, oh shit!" As her stomach muscles rippled she threw he head back and howled. Her chest and shoulders jerked spasmodically. I fired off several more shots with the camera during her sexy show.

When she calmed down a little she reached over and grabbed the control box from me. She adjusted both knobs to her liking and settled down for another ride to heaven. At times she appeared to be in pain but I knew that it was because she was feeling intense pleasure

I quickly scanned the pictures that I'd taken so far, until she began to moan almost continuously and dropped the control box. I turned around and found her bucking up and down hard on the Sybian, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples with her head thrown back.

"Oh my god, it's happening again!" she shouted. I thought she might break her new toy, she was bouncing up and down on it so hard. Anyone walking past the studio would have heard her. She was ecstatically screaming loudly as I photographed her having multiple orgasms.

Eventually she ran out of steam and told me, "turn it off, turn it off...please!"

Rebecca rested while sitting on the Sybian until she regained some strength and her breathing slowed. She continued moaning until she raised herself off the Sybian and fell to her side in a fetal position on the carpeted floor. I got a few more pictures to complete the photo-story of her first experience with a Sybian.

After a brief period of recovery she opened her eyes and said, "I have NEVER EVER felt anything like that. They were the most intense orgasms I've ever had."

"So, are you glad you bought it?" I asked, knowing what the answer would be.

She replied, "Need you ask? You watched me!"

I helped her get up off of the floor. The poor girl was all tuckered out. I cleaned the phallus and packed the machine away in the box while she dressed.

"You want to take this home with you tonight?" I asked.

She smiled sheepishly, "No, I'd better not. I'd just be tempted to use it again and I'm sore down there now. Put it under my desk and I'll take it tomorrow."

"Sure, but don't worry about coming in tomorrow," I told her, "we don't have anyone booked and you look like you need your rest."

"Thanks," Rebecca said, giving me a hug. We left by the back door and went our separate ways, both thinking about what an erotic and amazing afternoon and evening it had been. I was, of course, hoping for more like this one.

12