Her First Submission

Story Info
She is spanked in crotchless panties.
1.4k words
4.05
23.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your disobedience leaves me no alternative...

You will bend forward over the arm of that sofa. Further than that. Until your feet start to lift slightly from the floor and the embarrassment in your cheeks is nuzzled into the cushion in front of you.

Only now do I approach and brush my hand over the delicate lace.

Lace?

Yes, do I need to remind you how this all started, more than 6 hours ago?

Right back to when we met in the elegant coutyard cafe at the bottom of Cornhill.

It wasn't a random choice on my part. Just round the corner from it is one of my favourite lingerie shops.

You had champagne. It seems delinquent in the middle of the afternoon in London, but sometimes you have to live life. I had coffee because I am staying in control. Of you. Then I took you shopping.

It wasn't a matter of choosing particularly, because the choice was already made. It is the style which works best for what we are going to be doing this evening. Just the brief. The bra needed to come from a different range. I know I don't need to remind you about that now because you are blushing and your nipples are painfully hard.

It is a tiny shop almost entirely filled by the buxom saleslady but round the back is a changing room where you confirmed we had the right sizes. Then I sent you back because you needed to wear them now.

"Will that be all sir?"

"No not quite. We need two 'accessories'".

Do you remember Duo Balls? Just after Fifty Shades of Grey came out everyone had them. Even the men.

"We'll take the gold Duo Balls please. No don't put them in the bag. Can you take them out of the packaging please?"

We get a look which suggests this isn't entirely orthodox but if you are in a shop selling whips and nipple clamps it is hard to object to such simple customer requests.

I pass them over and you feel the cool weight in your hands. I give a nod in the direction of the back and the colour drains immediately from your face.

"What here?"

"Sure. In the changing room".

Behind the counter the buxom one starts to find her voice but it is too late. You have disappeared. And I know you have obeyed me. Out in the shop we both heard the audible gasp as the first one went in. And then a quiet sigh with the second. You didn't need to take the briefs off to do that. You've worked that out by now I am sure.

She is trying to avoid eye contact with us as we pay. It's not very professional but then she is probably wet herself and thinking maybe she would have more fun the rest of the afternoon if she put a pair in.

So we leave with only one item in the bag. Patent paddle leather black.

...

So that was how we got here and you've still got them on and you've still got them in and I've still got it with me. And you know it. So bend forward further.

I think I'll come and sit on the sofa a moment, look you in the eye and we can talk silently about what happens next.

Your breasts are really full, drawn down by gravity. And your nipples, wow! Let's just touch each one gently. That's the joy of a quarter cup bra. You can wear one and look as sexy as hell and I can tease your nipples at will. We could connect them up with nipple clamps on a chain and a line to a light weight over the other arm of the sofa so every time you even breathe ... But that is for another day.

Today I'm content to push my right index finger in your mouth and run it lightly round inside then withdraw and touch it wet and cool on your right nipple. Do you remember the film 9 1/2 weeks? I pick up the phone and order some ice.

I think it's time we took out those balls. Yours I mean. You don't want them in when you are getting spanked.

So that is how I came to be squatting between your now spread legs. You can feel my breath warm on your lips, channelled by the opening in those alluring panties. Now my lips are on yours, but I am sorry you are going to have to wait for that pleasure.

For now I am closing my teeth on the line from the balls and you can feel the pressure rising as the circumference of the first egg stretches your opening. Wider and wider. Your breath goes short. Then it's out with a definite pop. Your juice is coursing over the egg and down onto my lips. More pressure. More tension. More stretch. You close your eyes. This is total relief from hours of gentle teasing.

Keep your eyes closed. It enhances your sense of smell and your sense of taste. You are going to need both.

You breathe in the scent first. Your scent. As erotic to you as is to me. Then you feel the touch on your lips.

"Where is your tongue?"

Lick round it and over it and then take the whole ball into your mouth and lick and suck it clean with the intensity you applied to your first blow job.

And then again for the second. You can keep that one in your mouth, and your eyes shut. I need to answer the door and collect the ice and avoid turning this into a threesome by letting him in. I love group sex but not on a first date.

My hand is on your bare backside. It is another virtue of the style of those panties that they really don't cover much at all. So I don't think we need to take them off. Indeed the ouvert opening means you don't need to take them off whatever I do to you. I do love the French.

I suggest you take that ball out now. I don't want you to choke when you react to the first time my palm comes down hard. Which is now. You would have jumped forward at least a foot but the arm of that sofa is just the right height.

And now on the other cheek. And right. And left. And right and left. Twice more each side. Just a warm up really.

We need to give it a minute for the warmth to spread. My fingers are back in your mouth. I lift your head and for the first time I kiss you because you have taken that well.

Smack, gasp, smack, gasp. You are getting the feel for this now. Five each side and another minute's pause. This time my fingernails are lightly running over the surface of each cheek to check your sensitivity.

More smacks. More gasps. But it is starting to feel different. Your cheeks are starting to radiate and the warmth is spreading down to your sex.

Now you jump. Ice. On your ragingly hard left nipple. And then on the right. Short, quick breaths. Now the jolt is in your buttock as the cold drips bounce off the reddened skin like frozen peas spilled on the kitchen floor.

I still have the paddle. But I am not sure you can take that today. You've been really good and you deserve some release.

I slide my right index finger from the nape of your neck straight down the line of your spine, over the strap of that bra that looks so great and conceals so little (and kept your nipples hard all afternoon as they brushed bare into the fabric of your blouse), down into the top of the lace, down into the channel below. I lift my finger and wet it before it slips into the opening in the material.

It is wet on your anal ring. Another chapter. Today I keep going down and allow my finger to slide into an opening that has been begging for this all afternoon and for the last hour to a point unbearable. And as I thrust my finger in to the knuckle I hear and feel you surrender to a point of shuddering release.

But I haven't finished with you yet...