Her First Time

Story Info
Young woman executes first sexual adventure of this type
826 words
4.17
26.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pahwhubby
pahwhubby
16 Followers

She paced back and forth, nervously awaiting his arrival. She'd done some strange things, but this had to be one of the strangest. Mom would freak, she thought to herself, peaking out the window again. Mom - hell - Dad would die! He'd be furious...then he'd die! A heart attack, no doubt, at the thought of HIS daughter doing such an indecent thing! True, she was 25, but as long as she lived with her parents, they expected her to be a good little Korean girl.

A car drove slowly down the rainy street. Her breathing quickened, her pulse increased. This was it! He's coming!

But the car passed and continued on. Sun Hyi took a deep breath, her pulse slowed. The waiting was sweet torment. She wet her lips. Good Korean girls never did things like this, not even good Korean-American girls, although Korean-American girls were much more wild, much more disrespectful, much less caring than real Korean girls. At least, so her parents said. Oh why didn't he come? She wanted him here now, before she changed her mind!

Another pair of headlights. These too passed without slowing. It was darker now, and the rain was getting heavier. Where was he? She smoothed her top and checked her appearance in the mirror. She's wasn't a stunning beauty but she was very pretty and she had a cute figure. And a nice ass, she thought. Guys like my ass. She rubbed herself over her panties. She could feel her wetness.

Absorbed, she almost missed the sound of the car door. He's here! Not wishing to appear too eager, she slipped back, a bit away from the door. The buzzer! Heart pounding, trembling with excitement, she opened the door, exposing herself to the bright light from the porch.

"Piz-ah...er...ah." The delivery boy was stunned. Standing before him was the hottest Asian he'd ever seen, except in movies or pornos. And she was wearing the sheerest dress imaginable. Barely to her crotch. OMG - was she...no, she had on skin-colored panties. He stood, stunned, and took in the view.

Good. He's younger than me. And kind of cute. Sun Hyi had half-expected a middle-aged black guy, or maybe a latino. This guy was white. A college kid, judging from his sweat shirt. And clearly nervous. There was a pleasant tingling in her crotch, sexual tension building. Awareness of the power she had over this nervous young man swept through her. A new plan hatched and she stepped forward, raising her hand with cash before her.

"Here's your money. I'm sorry, I don't have much on me." She mentally laughed, realizing the pun she had created. "I only have $2 for a tip." Peering into his eyes, trying hard to control the excitement in her voice, "Or I can give you my panties."

Oh god, oh god, oh god. Don't get a hard-on now. Fight it, Dave, fight it. The pizza delivery boy was experiencing the external male war - his big head was trying to control his little head. Shit! This woman was just too hot! No boobs to speak off, but the dark tips of her breasts were like little targets through the thin fabric. And her nipples stuck out, a center in each target. She had this warm, sexy smell, her legs went on forever and she had the cutest ass...the little head won. Dave just couldn't stop his erection.

Sun Hyi noticed the growing tent in his crotch. Good. I'm having an effect. She realized she was getting wet herself. This was WAY better than she'd hoped! The feeling of power was intoxicating! She took another step closer, and laid one hand on his bulge. He jumped a bit, but did not pull away.

"Ah, poor boy. So tense. You should relax. Let me help you." She was so close that she merely whispered. He was quite visibly aroused, breathing hard, licking his lips. She leaned closer, so her lips were within inches of his and he could feel the words as well as hear them. "Just relax. Let me."

She slipped her hand past the waistband of his sweats, and took firm grip of his swollen cock. "Ummmm. Nice. So big." She stroked him, then leaned in and kissed him, brushing his lips with her tongue. "Ummmmmm."

She was rewarded with a huge load of cum, as he bucked and squirmed. "Oh god. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cum. I'm sorry." Apologies kept coming. She smiled at him, almost maternally. She pulled her hand from his pants.

Stepping back, she pulled down her panties and stepped free. Conspicuously, she used them to wipe her damp crotch, and then to wipe his cum from her hand. "Here. A deal's a deal. Please make sure the door's closed when you leave."

Picking up the box, and putting a little extra sway in each step, she turned and, bare-assed, walked away, up the stairs.

pahwhubby
pahwhubby
16 Followers