Her First Time

Story Info
He took her virginity in a barn on a hot summer night.
2.8k words
4.36
87.6k
38
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on my first time. It's an updated version of the original. Some details have been changed and some have been added. Enjoy!

*****

She was trembling in his arms. He embraced her, holding her innocent face tightly against his chest. As they laid on the old wood floor, the full moon shined through the window of the old barn behind his house out in the country. He could feel her heart pounding through her chest, her breath still shivering in arousal. She was making love for the first time, and her mind, her senses were going a thousand miles an hour.

Just an hour ago in the middle of the night, he was in his car in the back alleyway waiting for her to sneak out of her house. Her ultra conservative family would not approve of anyone romantically approaching their beloved señoritas without formal introduction.

But she didn't want her whole family to get into her personal life, so he respected her choice to keep their relationship secret.

She waited until her sister fell asleep and sneaked out through the bedroom window, leaving behind a bed with pillows and teddy bears stuffed under the blanket.

He kept checking his rearview mirror until he finally saw a pair of long legs in tight cutoff shorts and pink Converse sneakers approach his truck. She climbed in and they drove off.

They had never got past first base but that was about to change tonight.

She looked out the window, taking in the beauty of the calm countryside, fireflies flickering in unison in the distance and cows resting under white oak trees when she felt his fingers caressing her ponytail.

"I don't bite" he said jokingly.

"I don't know if I believe you" she responded with a smirk as she turned to face him and made herself comfortable right next to him.

He wrapped his arm around her waist resting his hand on her feminine hips right where her short shorts ended and her legs began. He couldn't help but squeeze and feel her lovely curves in his fingers.

She loved how safe his big strong arms around her made her feel.

The drove on the dark country road about 15 minutes before they reached his house.

They started seeing each other around Christmas. They met at her uncle's hardware store where she worked at the counter and he handled inventory. They never had the chance to talk without interruption and it didn't help that she was shy.

But that's one of the things about her that caught his attention; she was innocent in so many ways but witty, and he loved her accent.

She liked him right away; he was laid back and was always smiling. His eyes were enigmatic, a deep bluish gray.

He knew very little about her other than she and her family had moved from abroad just over a year ago, right before she turned 18.

...and that he also wanted to fuck her brains out.

One night after work, he sneaked a piece of paper in her hand with his number on it and that was the beginning of their relationship.

She was on summer break. Her whole family was going to Six Flags in Texas to celebrate her sister's birthday.

He was going into his second year of college this fall and was getting ready to move into his own apartment in 2 weeks. He was a red-blooded all-American male; the gorgeous blond football player all the girls were eager to get their hands on.

He was smart and had big dreams and ambitions. He was studying to make a career in IT, which is something he enjoyed and was naturally good at.

They made it to his house. The mid-summer night sky was clear and covered in stars. His parents were still awake at home so they quietly headed to the empty barn.

The bright moon lit their path, which was surrounded by marigolds. She could smell the country air, horse manure and a chicken coup in the distance.

Once in the barn, they stood there awkwardly quiet, searching for one another's eyes.

He was in the dark where the moonlight didn't reach. She was in full view, a 5'7" slim brown-eyed cutie. She was wearing a pink flowy lace top and itty bitty cutoff shorts that showed off her long legs.

He slowly walked out of the darkness toward her, his gray eyes fixated on her.

At 6 foot tall, the stud of German descent towered over her. He was gorgeous, with strong broad shoulders and a masculine jawline.

He ran his big hands across her delicate shoulders and leaned in for a kiss on her lips, slowly pulling down her top until it draped over her feet.

Her sun-kissed olive skin felt like velvet in his hands. She stood in place motionless, wondering about how this night was going to change her. She knew he wanted her and she wanted him just as much.

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

She looked at him and shook her head, though her heart was pounding out of her chest.

Slowly he trailed down her neck with his mouth, gliding his thirsty tongue down her youthful smooth skin until her C-cups were right on his face. She covered her face, embarrassed of her exposed body.

"You are a goddess" he told her as he gently pulled her hands away from her face.

"I won't hurt you" he said as he looked into her eyes and kissed her delicate fingers.

"I know" she smiled.

He unzipped her shorts and pulled them down; underneath he found her white panties with pink polka dots and her cameltoe showing through.

He pulled down her panties, gently grazing her delicious cameltoe with his thumb. She was completely naked, her virgin pussy in full view in front of him.

"I've been daydreaming about your naked body. You are absolutely lovely" he softly said to her.

He swiftly took his shirt off and pulled down his cargo shorts.

She blushed at the imposing sight of his engorged cock spring out of his boxers. This was the first time she had seen a man naked, except for the close-ups on an X-rated movie she once watched with her best friend.

She found his body marvelous and masculine, from his chest hair to his strong manly hands but she was mesmerized by his large thick cock.

His smooth white skin was a bit sunburned from mowing the vast yard earlier that day.

She pulled down her ponytail, letting her sultry dark hair drape over her shoulders.

His cock twitch with lust and desire; he pulled her tightly against his body, running his warm hands down her back, caressing her feminine hips. He put his hand on the back of her neck and kissed her on the lips.

He wanted to feel her lovely frame rub against his skin.

She could feel his meaty cock pressed against her pelvis.

He could barely contain the urge to grind his cock between her pussy lips.

They lowered themselves to the floor.

She was now on her back; he had one leg draped over her. He ran his hand down her delicate neck until he reached her deliciously soft tits.

He lowered his head, reached for her right nipple and licked it with his long tongue before taking it into his mouth. She let out a sigh of pleasure as he suckled her tits.

The sound of him growling with lust under his breath and the sizzling sensation of his tongue against her swelling nipples made her weak at the knees.

She instinctively ran her hands through his messy blond hair. He looked up and her face was in awe, her eyes gazing at him as if looking straight into his soul.

"I've touched myself thinking of you" she confessed.

He smiled, remembering for a moment all the times he jacked off fantasizing about her.

He slowly trailed his tongue downward until he reached her trimmed pussy. He teased her senses by making circles just inches from her mound with the tip of his tongue.

Her legs were clamped together.

He gently spread them apart and put his nose right on her mound, taking a deep breath of her intoxicating womanly scent.

Without hesitation he buried his tongue into her pussy.

She jerked back, letting out a deep moan and her breathing turned into deep breaths.

"Oh my...mmm" she moaned as she covered her eyes with the back of her hands.

He licked her pussy from end to end as if he was savoring a melting peaches and cream ice cream cone.

She was squirming under his succulent tongue.

He placed his firm palm over her womb. "Oh baby you taste like heaven" he said with his deep voice. He couldn't stop himself from eating her intoxicating pussy which had hints of juniper from her body wash and traces of her womanly scent.

He wanted to feel inside her pussy so he began to make very slow and gentle circles around the opening of her pussy with his middle finger.

She was so tight that he doubted for a moment where he was sticking his finger.

"You like that?" he asked as she instinctively lifted her hips off the ground in a very subtle grinding motion.

That was a 'yes.'

He continued working his way inside her while licking her virgin clit until he felt the wetness of her juices.

"Your pussy is so tight."

She was trembling under her skin; her breathing was like a shiver. She was undoubtedly aroused.

She called out his name in a whisper. As he looked up at her, it looked like she had tears in her eyes.

He pulled his finger out of her pussy; the sensation was like her pussy was sucking on his finger as he pulled out.

He pulled her up against his muscular chest, holding her tightly and kissing her hair.

"Are you alright?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes" she whispered.

"I feel like...I'm going to...

...explode inside" she could barely say in a soft shiver.

He had fucked a couple of girls before but none who were virgins. He was concerned that he may be going too fast, almost as much as he was horny.

Images of her hot wet pussy stretched around his cock invaded his thoughts.

They took a moment to drink some water and laid out the blanket on the floor.

They embraced under the quiet moonlight. Her face was resting on his chest.

She could smell his sweat mixed with his cologne. His scent exuded masculinity.

He looked down and reached for a gentle kiss giving her a taste of her pussy off of his lips.

She placed her soft hands on his coarse jawline and turned her whole body towards him as they embraced in their kiss.

His legs were stretched out on the floor as she positioned her legs around his hips. Though not on purpose, her warm pussy was now leaning against his hard cock as she trailed kisses on his neck.

He felt the hairs build up in the back of his neck; he could have easily grabbed her by the hips and rammed his thick engorged cock into her virgin pussy but held back on the urge to do so.

She was so sweet and delicate, he felt the need to be gentle for her first time.

They continued their passionate kissing session for a few minutes.

She repositioned her legs and her foot accidentally spilled the water bottle all over the blanket.

As she moved to stand up, he got a full view of her luscious ass and her swollen pussy lips shyly peeking out between her legs.

His cock sprung right up in full mode; the visual stimulation couldn't get any better.

He gripped her arms from behind:

"Hold still" he said as he reached for her pussy with his tongue from behind.

"Lean forward" he guided her with his hands while his tongue licked her pussy from top to bottom.

She was standing with her hands resting on her knees; this gave him better access to her pussy.

He grasped her ass cheeks and squeezed them, grunting with pleasure as he continued eating her out.

He stiffened his tongue and buried the tip in her tight hole until he could taste her juices.

She collapsed to her knees on the verge of an orgasm without even knowing it. It was at that moment that she became aware of her pussy juices accumulating inside her.

She ached for him.

She turned around and in a moment of bravery, letting go of her shyness, reached for his cock and dipped it into her mouth, sending him over the edge.

"Dear lord!" he groaned as his mushroom head stretched her lips wide open.

The sight of her gorgeous face looking up at him as she swallowed his cock in her mouth was like heaven on Earth.

She could taste his precum as her tender tongue squirmed inside her mouth rubbing against the tip of his cock.

She pulled him out of her mouth and innocently licked his deliciously large cock like a lollipop, gliding up and down his shaft, just like she had seen in that XXX movie.

She brought him back into her mouth, making sloppy slurping sounds as she squeezed him back into her mouth.

Her mouth felt so incredible that he subconsciously thrusted his cock a little too far in her mouth, causing her to gag uncontrollably.

He immediately pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry" he whispered humbly as he put his hand on her chin, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"So, what do you think?" she asked, about her first oral experience.

"That...was amazing!" he said to her with enthusiasm.

She giggled as she covered her mouth with both hands, hiding her big grin with hints of satisfaction.

Within moments he had her on her back on the floor, suckling her engorged nipples.

He positioned himself right above her, spreading her legs apart.

His enigmatic eyes met her soulful eyes.

"Make love to me" she whispered in his ear; "I want to feel you inside me."

Her words sounded so inviting and erotic.

At that moment he gripped her left hip firmly in his hand, his tongue reached her hungry mouth, and in a split second pushed his throbbing cock inside her.

Failing to get his large mushroom-shaped head past her tight opening with the first thrust, he pushed in once, twice, and on the third thrust, popped his cock inside her swollen pussy.

"Aahhh" she cried out in ecstasy as she felt the deliciously painful sensation of his cock spreading her open.

"Oh my g-ahhh! Michael you're too big!" she exclaimed as she pushed her hands against his chiseled abs.

He felt a resistance inside her as he bumped against her cervix.

"It's okay, baby. Just let your senses go" he whispered in a soothing tone, slowing down his pace.

"Is that better?" he asked.

"Mmmm" she moaned as she caressed his sweaty chest.

"Ohh baby you feel so good," he said with delight as he looked down at his cock glistening with her juices.

The sight of his large cock pulling in and out of her pussy was the erotic visual proof that he had at last deflowered his virgin girlfriend.

She ran her hands down his arms on to his back, burying her fingertips on his muscular torso.

The moonlight reflected off their naked embrace, showing the contrast of his flushed white skin with her bronze tan.

Her mouth was buried in his shoulder, breathing out moans in an attempt to relieve the sensation of her sore insides twitching in waves of pleasure.

"Oh God" she shut her eyes tightly and about ten thrusts of his cock into her tight pussy, exploded in climax.

She felt as if she had entered a different dimension, her vision clouded as the pleasure and pain traveled through her whole body with each internal spasm.

He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock in orgasmic waves as he pumped her continuously.

He pulled himself out all the way, making a loud sloppy popping sound.

He pumped his cock back in, deep into her cervix again and again, pulling out right before bursting a load of cum all over her trimmed pussy hairs, dripping down her slit onto the blanket.

He could feel the goosebumps on his skin following his orgasm as he oozed the last bit of cum over her blushing wet pussy lips.

She mumbled something before passing out.

"I love you Melina" he whispered as he draped the blanket over her limp silhouette.

He felt a triumphant release. She was the forbidden fruit her family jealously overprotected and he had just deliciously fucked her virginity in an old barn in the middle of the night.

He couldn't wait for their next time together to share his insatiable sex drive with her. He knew she had a naughty side and he was going to help her explore it.

What he didn't know tonight is that he would one day make her his wife and put his seed in her womb. Their story was just beginning.