Her First Time!

Story Info
She learns something new about me.
1.3k words
3.92
13.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relationships ARE Different Now

The First Time

"I've been with a guy before." Even as I said it, I felt the mood change. We were just about to pull into a gas station and get some gas in North St. Louis. We had been talking about experiences we have had in the past and just getting to know one another better. The day had been going great and I kind of felt like I might have just dropped a bigger bomb than I expected on the girl that seemed to be as adventurous as me up to the point when I uttered those words. Before I heard myself say it, I felt like we had a serious connection and that I literally found a woman that nothing I said or did, would be too surprising for her. I was wrong.

I got out and pumped the gas and I could just tell that I had triggered something in her that had even taken her by surprise. I was trying to think fast as I pumped the gas about how I could downplay it and maybe even lie and tell her I made it up. I decided to just be honest and see how it went. After all, she had some pretty crazy experiences too and maybe she was just letting it soak in.

I jumped back in my truck after I was done and she was very serious and looking out her side window. I asked if she was alright and she turned toward me and broke a piece of my heart for what would be the first of many times to come. "I don't think I can be with you. I honestly don't think I can be with a guy who isn't straight." Well that hurt. I reassured her that I was not gay but that I simply liked some guys and that my ideal situation would always be with a woman. We talked openly and honestly all the way back to her place and I felt like maybe I wouldn't see her again if she really felt this strongly about my sexuality.

We never spoke for what seemed like an eternity. We exchanged a few text messages but I was feeling less than confident. I really enjoyed my time with her and I didn't want it to be over. She is gorgeous in more ways than I can articulate in words. She has this perfect body. I prefer taller women with some curves and she has this incredible hip to waist ratio that I have yet to find so exact in anyone else. She has long dark hair that is silky smooth and smells fantastic. Her eyes are this ever-changing shade of green that can be completely hazel one day and dark green the next. Her feet, which I adore on a woman, are the most perfect example of what a woman's feet should look like in the history of women. And here I am, on the verge of blowing it.

She comes around and finally opens up about how she has come to terms with my past but wants to know what I like about it. I simply ask her what she likes about a man. I tell her that I had always had this fantasy of watching my woman go down on another guy as she looked at me. She couldn't believe that I really wanted to see that. It became a topic of a few intense sexual encounters between her and I as the fantasy began to make more sense to her. She started to get turned on by the idea of looking at me while she was sucking another guy's cock. Until I told her one day I might just show up with a friend and see if she was actually interested or if she was just full of shit. She assumed I was joking.

She worked at a bar at that time and would have to be there early in the morning to open. I knew she would be there for at least an hour before anyone else came in and so one day, I met a friend down the road and decided to surprise her before her shift started. I knocked on the locked front door of the bar until she saw me through the window. She ran over and was excited to see me. I hugged and kissed her immediately and then my friend Ryan walked in a few seconds behind me. He was about 4 years younger than her and 13 younger than I at the time. Now I didn't know him well but we had discussed a few times the possibility of something like this and he quickly volunteered.

We sat at the bar and she poured us both a drink. I introduced them and she was very curious. So after a bit of small talk, she asked what we were doing in the area.

"Ryan is here because I want to see you suck his cock." I told her flatly.

She was not sure how to react. I assured her I was not joking. I grabbed her by the hand and told him to wait at the bar. I pulled her into the back room and looked deep into her sexy eyes. I told her that I was not testing her and that if she didn't want to do it, I was not going to pressure her but that if she was even curious that I wanted her to. She kissed me and, although nervous, agreed. I never looked away from her and called Ryan in from the other room. He walked in and we finally broke our gaze. She told him she would and instructed him where to stand and I moved over to the side so I could see.

He was hard in an instant and she looked sideways at me as she grabbed his cock and slowly, deliberately took it in her mouth. A smile crept across my face I am sure. This has been my fantasy for years and now, this incredible woman was making it a reality with this hot younger guy. She looked my way every few seconds but I could tell that the desire to please took over and she aggressively sucked him for several perfect minutes. He grabbed her head and fucked her throat and it was so hot watching this woman I loved get used by my friend.

Without warning, he came. He grabbed her head and held her there as he dumped his load in her warm, wet mouth. She never moved but moaned in a way that I knew she didn't expect that. When he was done, she stood and walked into the nearby bathroom and I instructed him to go wait in the truck.

I waited by that door for about a minute before she opened it and was shaking at the sink. I moved toward her and hugged her tightly. She returned my embrace and it was this connection that I can't explain. I found out later that she thought I left when she heard the door open and that I was upset with her. I reassured her it was the complete opposite and that I loved watching her and thanked her profusely for making my dream come true.

I went to kiss her and she turned her head at first. I grabbed her chin in my hand and our eyes met. I kissed her passionately and for a few long minutes. I told her how I hoped she would do it again someday and that I never wanted her to feel ashamed in front of me. I pulled her so tight to me that day in the bar that I can't even tell you how she continued to breathe.