Her First Time

Story Info
Maybe it will be different this time.
1.9k words
3.92
23k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick you up in the morning from your house. It is a warm July morning and I have my car loaded up for a weekend camping trip. Just the two of us. I remember the day that I asked you to go with me and your eyes danced like candle flames. You walk out of you house wearing a one-piece suit with cut off shorts on. Your glasses are resting on the top of you head. You get into my car and lean over and kiss me full on the lips. Our lips gently push on each other and you part my mouth sliding your tongue in tentatively. My hand reaches up to cup your chin as you start to flick your tongue along my inner cheek. I break the kiss slowly by keeping your lower lip caught in between mine. I pull away and our weekend alone starts.

After about ten minutes on the highway you lean your chair all the way back to lay down. My hand touches your knee and caresses you along your thigh. You give out a sigh as you feel this warmth build inside of you. You know the warmth is one of arousal but you try not to get too excited. You are keeping a secret that you have never actually reached orgasm and are disappointed by all the men that have tried. All of the other guys you have faked with. Except for the one guy who came close but barely made you feel alive. Well you think, maybe this weekend will be different...

My hand continues to stoke your legs and hips. My index finger traces the outline of your swimsuit underneath one of the frayed pants legs on your shorts. I notice that goose bumps rise up on your legs as I do this. The only strange thing is though is that your pussy is radiating heat.

You can feel my hand playing along the suit covering your pussy from the world. How close my finger is to it you think. How quickly it could slide in. We have only been together for a few weeks and I have never done anything like this yet. We have never been more intimate than a very passionate kiss. You realize how excited you actually are. You have never been so aroused by a finger just gliding along on you thigh like this. Well you think, maybe this weekend will be different. . .

We get to the camp and you notice that I have already been there and have it set up. The fire is ready to be lit and the tent is already pitched. On a table next to the tent is a glass vase with freshly picked flowers from a nearby meadow. Daffodils, tulips, and marigolds all grouped together to form a rainbow of colors. In their simplicity you have never seen anything more beautiful. As you walk over to smell them you feel me come up behind you and wrap my arms around you. You can feel the warmth and strength of my body. You relax into my embrace as I begin to kiss your neck. I lean forward and whisper into your ear that no flowers could ever compare to your beauty.

You twist around in my arms and as we come face-to-face our lips meet and a fire blazes up between us. Our lips begin to hold each pother closer than our arms possibly could. You can feel the warmth that started in your body this morning grow to an ache that you have never felt before. You can feel your swimsuit pull tight against your flush lips as more blood travels to the door of your pleasure. The trip in, the flowers, the togetherness, and summer day itself are all giving you a feeling that you have never felt before. You hope that I have the key to your door. Well you think, maybe this weekend will be different. . .

As our kiss continues, I feel your breath pick up and I slide my hand from you waist to the back of your neck. My other hand travels down to the small of your back and to the top of your firm ass. My fingers are tracing designs making your skin tingly. You can feel yourself melting into putty. I begin to kiss your neck and chin as I start a slow decent from your mouth. You hold on tight to my shoulders and back so you don't fall to the ground. Your whole body is reacting to my lips and hands. You can feel your cunt moisten just from the thought of me kissing your stomach and chest. As your nipples begin to tighten you feel my hands begin to push down your swimsuit' straps. Well you think, maybe this weekend will be different. . .

I lower us down to the blanket that I placed onto the grass near our tent. As you are crouching down you can feel some of you juices escape from your slit and seep onto your leg. It feels so warm and you begin to get this warmth that spreads through out your whole body. I notice the flush to your skin and I begin to trace hearts on your chest and breasts with my tongue. Every time that I come up and over your nipples your whole body quakes. As I am laying next to you my hands are in the perfect position to glide around your stomach and thighs. You can feel my fingertips brush along the sides of your breasts and the top of your pussy. You look down the length of my body and notice that my khaki shorts are beginning to bulge more than normal. You realize that I am being aroused by your own body's reactions to my fingers. Never in your experience has a guy had this much of a reaction. Well you think, maybe this weekend will be different...

My mouth begins to take in one of our breasts at a time as I slide your shorts off of your hips past your knees. You offer no resistance to this and you can think of nothing other that the warmth that is radiating from your mound. You can begin to feel your clit harden as your labia begins to push and strain against your swimsuit. You hands go to my chest and begin to rub up and down through my chest hair. The sensations in your fingers are like the feeling you get when you stroke our own fleshy mound. You begin to feel my mouth travel lower to your firm and very flat stomach. You can feel your muscles ripple and flex as my lips and tongue dance over your skin. I shift to get a better position and my cock bumps into your thigh. You can feel how hard it is already. You can feel its thickness. You begin to wonder what my shaft and head look like. The mental image you have makes your breath catch in your throat and you can feel your body close to a feeling that no man has ever given you. Well you think, maybe this weekend will be different. . .

You slide the rest of your swimsuit down past your full hips to fall helplessly on your shins. The breeze that has been blowing across your body gives you shivers as it runs its fingers through your pussy hair. You can feel my hot breath on your thighs as I begin to move down farther than you have ever had me. My breath makes your thighs ache for a more substantial touch. You can feel my hands and fingers begin their slow play along your thighs and the outside of you pussy. You have never been aroused this before in your life. Not even your own administrations seem to have gotten you to this level of excitement. With your lips exposed your pussy opens like a flower in the morning. Your inner lips hug your pleasure pearl. Your clitoris is hard and peeking trough your inner lips. Your pussy is secreting more juices than you thought possible. They are seeping onto your thighs, the blanket, and onto my hands. With your excitement you begin to notice that your cunt is more tender and sensitive than you have ever thought before. As you feel my lips pause above your pussy you can't help but fantasize what it would feel like to have my penis push into you and stroke you from the inside out. You realize that you are on the edge of having your first real orgasm from a man. Your thighs and stomach are taut from the tension building up and radiating out from your pussy. The pussy that has my lips poised right over. Well you think, maybe this weekend will be different. . .

I move back up kissing all of the way. I slowly take off my shorts exposing my commando body. Your pussy lips pull open at the sight of my hard penis. My hips move closer to yours and you can feel my shaft pushing on your pussy. My manhood descends into your door. My member parts open your lips farther than they are. My hardness goes into your hole and begins to unlock your door. You can feel the strength and flexibility of my cock as it snakes into you. You can feel it all over. It feels like it is touching your whole body. Never before have you felt anything like this. Even the other guys have never come this close. Your fingers have never been able to give you the feeling you have right now. You feel a pressure build up in your cavern and travel to your clit.

The pressure never bleeds off. It just keeps building up with its focal point being your pearl. My pumping continues to probe your womanhood and you can feel it get all the way in and touch your back wall. Your hands travel to the back of my hips and my firm ass. You begin to grab harder and tighter as the pleasure builds. You realize that even with your eyes open you cannot see straight. I slowly descend a finger over your back door. Gently probing and flicking the hole sends shivers up and down your spine. They are perfectly complimentary feelings to the waves of pleasure my monster is creating. After about a minute of the build up I take out my shaft and using its head quickly flick it over your exposed clit. Your body explodes into waves of pleasure. My key has opened your door all of the way and it will not be closes. You release my hips with one hand and pound the ground next to you with your fist. You begin to let out moans and shouts that reverberate through out the forests. You cannot control your self. Your legs are shaking and so are you arms.

Waves and waves of pleasure come crashing down on your whole body, but nowhere stronger than in your pussy. Again and again you peak only to be brought back to the top by my non-stop piston movements. You can feel your strength ebb and flow. You no longer can open your eyes. Your body trails off after two minutes. Your body calms as I remove my erect manhood. I begin to lightly kiss your body and travel back up. I stop at your lips. There I stop to hold you in a passionate embrace. Your body winds down after ten minutes. Well you think, your weekend certainly was different.