Her First Time, Again

Story Info
Started from chatting now we're here.
3.8k words
4.05
5.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imoana
imoana
3 Followers

I was at the park, standing near the fountain. With my phone in my hand, I scrutinized my surroundings even if I could barely study everything. The shades I was wearing covered the beautiful view around me. The cold wind welcomed me with an embrace. Good thing I had my hair tied under a cap, I didn't have to comb my hair from time to time.

At some point, I wondered if he'd show up. If ever he did, would he be nice? Would I be able to see his eyes glow brightly or with delight? He seemed serious quite often, would he smile this time? If ever, would it be a full one or no, perhaps he'd laugh.

The sound of footsteps walking near where I was standing made my heart skipped a beat. I contemplated if I should face the person or ignore it for who knows I was just assuming things? But then it stopped from behind me. Not a single second wasted, I turned around and had my mouth hanging for a moment when I saw a man standing before me.

To be fair, I removed my shades to have a better look at him. There he was. Standing with all his glory. Indeed, he was tall. Black hair tousled to perfection. Was it his intention or he just woke up? My eyes scanned his dark washed jeans. Oh, how I knew too well what was underneath it.

However, that wasn't the reaction I was expecting to see from him. The end of his lips curled up, making me think he was grinning or more like plotting something evil. There were people around the area, I still felt safe. But the fact that he could be with someone else and might kidnap me, struck my head.

Despite these weird thoughts running around my brain, I was still able to hear his voice. That voice I always wanted to hear.

"Hey," he said with a smile.

"H-Hey," I managed to answer back.

For a second, I had to find my tongue and swallow some saliva—I didn't realize my throat had gone dry for my jaw had reached the ground ever since I saw him. I was able to regain my composure though, by reminding myself not to stare at him for long.

"Sorry, do I know you?" I asked, trying my best not to grin.

He smirked. "I'm sure you do."

My lie was discovered easily. I knew I wasn't good at lying. But damn, that grin. I so wanted to wrap my arms around his neck and kiss those lips. If it weren't for the kids around us, I would've taken his pants off and sit on top of him.

"I. . . I won't be staying here for long," I spoke after the uncomfortable silence. "My flight will be 10:30 pm."

He glanced at his watch, prolly checking how much time we had left. Five hours. We only had five fucking hours. It was better than not having a single second, better than not being able to see him.

"Where you wanna go?" He inquired.

Honestly, I wanted to walk around the park, check these restaurants, take pictures, and pretty much explore the place. But when I saw him, I realized that all I needed to explore was his body.

"I'm tired," I said with a sigh and small frown. "Maybe we can stay in my room?"

The thought of having him inside my room made me nervous. Plus, the grin forming on his lips made everything worse. It was clearly a plain invitation to hang out and to save money. All I wanted was to talk and chill. His smile made me feel like my expectations wouldn't turn into reality.

With a nod coming from him, we walked side by side, without a single word coming out of our mouth. Once in a while, his arm would brush mine giving me goosebumps in an instant—even if I had my jacket on. It would be a lie if I said I wasn't nervous. My hands were sweating like shit they were like the Niagara Falls.

In less than a minute, we made it to the entrance of the hotel. All throughout our walk, I kept on lowering my head. Even as we entered the elevator, I couldn't spare him a glance. My crazy heartbeat was able to overpower the music coming from the speakers inside the elevator.

Slowly, I walked to where I know my room was located. I had forgotten about my room number. I was only relying on my memory. As the clock ticked, it felt like my mind was going blank, my body was going numb, my heart was beating fast, and I could barely breathe properly.

He was quiet as he followed me from behind. When I reached the door, I searched for my keys inside the pocket of my jacket. I had a mini heart attack when I thought I dropped it somewhere, making me wish for a second I wore pants today. But this was a once in a lifetime experience so I had to wear my favorite black dress. How could I not wear a freaking dress when I kept on picturing him lifting my skirt, pushing my panties to the side so he could fuck me easily?

There was a sigh of relief after I managed to open the door. And luckily I was able to clean the room beforehand—ah, seemed like I planned this all along. He shut the door and locked it when we made it inside. There was still that tense silence that went along with the thick air that seemed to suffocate me.

I cleared my throat. "Are you hungry?" I asked as I placed my phone and shades on top of the table.

His eyes never left mine as I stood away from him. "Very."

Apparently, I only had snacks in my bag. I chewed my lower lip and looked around my suitcase while my brain thought of anything that could feed my guest. When I felt him close behind me, I jumped and nearly cursed under my breath. Before I could fully see what was happening and what he was doing, I felt his soft lips crash into mine.

I didn't realize I was hungry as well when I had his lips on mine. I couldn't move an inch for I was dumbstruck, like his kiss was a spell that could make me surrender myself to him in a snap. Slowly, he opened his mouth to breathe but I took it as an opportunity to kiss him back.

He took a step back when I flung my arms around his neck. In response, he placed his hands on my waist and lowered his head so it would be easier for me to devour his sweet lips.

"Fuck!" I squeaked when he wrapped his arms below my butt and carried me.

Our lips never parted even as he placed me on the bed. He was gentle and was careful even if the way he kissed me was rough and hard. I needed air but he wouldn't let go of my lips, plus his body pressed to mine prevented me from moving an inch. Instead of pushing him away so I could take a break, I pulled him closer to me—if it was even possible.

Both of us were out of breath when he detached his lips from mine. It was the only time we were able to observe each other's face. I traced his jawline, imagining what it would feel if he didn't shave. I ruffled his messy hair. It was indeed as thick as a hoe's makeup.

"Were you asking me to fuck you?" He asked, showing me that annoying grin again.

"What if I said 'yes'?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't have to ask me."

His voice was deep and it was as if he answered under his breath. He pushed his body away from mine and took his shirt off. My eyes never left his body. The way I gulped must've been too obvious that he smirked. It was better than letting him see I was drooling. Well, I couldn't help myself. It wasn't as if I didn't wait for this moment to arrive.

"You look like you're enjoying the view." He commented, moving closer to me again, pinning his naked chest on mine.

I placed my hands on his upper arm and pushed him. He rolled to the side with me taking it as my advantage to go on top of him. As if he knew what I was planning to do, he planted his hands on my waist. His eyebrows reached his hairline when he saw my hair. My cap fell off when we were busy sucking each other's faces.

"You really are Sadako."

"And you're the guy who will fuck Sadako," I chuckled. "Looks like all your fantasies will come true today."

He winked. "I'd definitely want to be that guy."

Grinning, I took my jacket off. I didn't dare remove my gaze away from him. I was studying his reaction. But silly me, I still had my black dress on so I wouldn't be able to see if he was enjoying the view. I started from the bottom, lifting my skirt until I was able to take it off. My wavy black hair fell over my shoulder.

The way his eyes raked over my body, even if I still had my bra, felt like I was already naked before him. He sat up straight to grab my face and kissed my lips. What surprised me this time was his tongue. I opened my mouth to let our tongues play with each other.

I couldn't fully focus on his tongue for his rough hands were exploring my body—it felt like fire burning my skin making me crave for his touch even more. His kisses went to my cheek and down to my neck. I shut my eyes, as I enjoyed the moment.

"Don't leave any mark," I mumbled while breathing heavily. "I might not be able to cover it with makeup."

He went down to my neck, to my collarbone, and down to my chest. My eyes snapped open for his light kisses turned into sucking. Gently, he bit my breast while his hands effortlessly removed the hook of my bra.

When he removed it, he didn't waste any second and nibbled on my hard nipple. My fingers messed his dark hair, massaging his head whenever he did something great. In all honesty, his tongue was good and it felt great. It got me curious and wondering how amazing he would make me feel if he ate my pussy. Not to mention his fingers that looked soooo good I wished they were inside me.

He laid me gently on the bed, his mouth never leaving my breast and our bodies never moving an inch away from each other. After that, he moved his way down to my stomach, and down to where I'd been waiting him to visit. He pulled my panties down and when he got a full view of my pussy, I heard him curse under his breath.

Good thing I shaved, he'd definitely appreciate it more this time.

"So fucking wet." He said with a sigh of satisfaction. He moved closer to my pussy.

"No need to make me wet," I grinned. "You know how wet you always make me."

"Hmm. . ." He looked up at me for a second. "I still wanna taste you."

"Oh my, God!" I scooted away from him when he slowly licked my clit. However, his hold on me prevented me from moving. He pulled me closer to his mouth. I bit my lower lip to hold the scream that wanted to escape my lips, but I failed. "Oh God, baby!"

I was on the edge of screaming with pleasure for his tongue—his mouth, in general—felt so nice he was making me weak already. And as if he was the spawn of Satan, he pushed two fingers inside me, his mouth never stopping from sucking my clit. I wiggled away from him while I moaned out loud. It didn't stop him from torturing me for his other hand grabbed my thigh to put me in place.

Continuously, he pulled his fingers in and out of my wet pussy. He curled his fingers inside me and would shove them back deep like the way he wanted to fuck me. Again and again he did it until I felt something inside me.

"I'm gonna cum," I shut my eyes tightly as I moaned louder. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, shit. Oh, baby. . ."

Like it was the only phrase he was waiting, he pushed three fingers in my pussy and finger fucked me faster than ever. I moaned louder and was panting as I reached the big O. It felt like I was in heaven as he went on and on. His mouth still sucked my clit and after I've finished, he licked my pussy like it was a food he'd been dying to taste.

Good thing the sheets were strong for I nearly tore them apart.

While licking his lower lip, he crawled back on top of me and grinned. I was still trying to steady my breathing and to calm my raging heartbeat. However, his lips looked so tempting that I took the opportunity and kissed him. He enveloped me into a warm hug as he kissed me back and tugged me closer to him. I sat up straight, moaning a little when I felt his fingers touch my clit.

He moved away from me for a second to breathe. I eyed his naked chest and down to his jeans. Something inside it was too excited it wanted to escape its cage. He definitely noticed where my attention was that he got out of the bed to pull down his pants. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching him strip in front of me. And it would be a lie again if I said my eyes didn't bulge when I saw his cock.

I had seen it loads of times. But seeing it in person was different. There was no ruler in sight or any tool that I could use to measure it. Was he lying when he said it was just 7 inches or was I that stupid 'cause I had no idea what a 7 inch cock looked like?

He raised his brow as he grinned. "Surprised?"

"Uh. . ." I drawled. "Yeah. 'Cause I'm like. . . 'That's it?'"

He chuckled. "We'll see if that's what ya gonna tell me when I put this inside you."

Well then, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

My heart started beating like crazy again as he crawled into bed. I wondered if he noticed how nervous I was for he kissed me slowly and laid me back on the bed.

"No condom?" I raised my eyebrows when I looked up at him.

"I have," he answered. "Do you want me to. . .?"

I bit my lower lip, deciding if I should take the risk or be safe. While waiting for my response, he grabbed a pillow, put it behind me and just above my butt.

"If ever I get any disease or I get pregnant, it'll be your fault. Okay?"

He chuckled, furrowing his brows. "Shouldn't I be the one worried here?"

Before I could retaliate back, he pushed the tip of his cock inside me. Just the head got me gasping, surprising me at the same. I grabbed his arm. As he pushed further, my hold on him tightened. It didn't bother him. What he was doing bothered me a lot to the point that it felt like he was taking my virginity.

It felt different. It felt better. I always thought I'd be able to live with just my fingers satisfying me and that I wasn't that tight anymore. But I didn't realize everything was better with his cock inside me. Either he was that really big or my pussy was just surprised to have a new visitor after a long time. After a few slow thrusts, pain turned into pleasure.

"Shit, oh shit!" I nearly cried. I grabbed his hair using my other free hand. Knowing that he wasn't bothered by my torturous grip annoyed me.

He buried his face into my neck. "Fuck. So fucking tight."

We were finally in sync, our bodies. If it was even possible, the way he pounded me made my pussy cry out with more juice. Add up his moans that were like melodies that could melt my body. His cock felt so good inside me. I could feel it spreading my pussy even more.

It was like an addiction. His first taste which would be his slow pounding, turned harder and faster. Both my hands were on his arms, while I watched his body move. My throat had gone dry for I had my mouth hanging open. I'd been moaning again and again then would gasp whenever he'd plunge his cock deeper inside me.

After a few more fast and deep pounding, he pulled his cock out and asked me to turn around.

"I wanna fuck you from behind." He whispered to my ear after I kneeled, my back pressed to the front of his body.

His hands roamed around my body, massaged my tits and pinched my nipples while he kissed my neck. I could feel how hard his cock from behind me and I wanted to put it inside me so badly.

"Spread your legs and bend over." He said.

I did what I was told.

"Boop!" He pressed my butt cheek—I knew too well he pressed my fucking mole.

I looked back at him and slapped his hand. "You ass!"

He chuckled as he grabbed my waist. "Sorry, couldn't help it."

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes and looked away.

I was supposed to be pissed but for a second, my annoyed face softened as I felt him slowly pushing his cock inside me. His hands on my waist tightened as he pushed further, both of us moaning and groaning at the same time. My hands were balled into fists.

When he finally had his cock inside me, he pulled out slowly and plunged deeper that caused me to curse louder. He did it a lot until he moved faster than before. I buried my face on the pillow so I could moan louder. I had a feeling my voice reached the corners of the hallway of this whole building.

"Where you want me to cum?" He asked after a moment of rough pounding.

Definitely inside my pussy. I wanted him to cum inside me. I wanted to feel him, wanted to know how it would feel if I took his seed. The thought of having his thick cum dripping down my pussy tempted me to tell him how badly I wanted it inside me.

"Cum in my mouth." I said.

We moaned at the same time and swear, I could listen to it all day long, especially his voice. I badly wished he'd come later and not sooner so I could hear him more. But in just a few more thrusts inside me, he pulled his cock out. He sat on the bed while I sucked his cock, my other hand massaged his balls. I got a taste of my juice in an instant and the thought of having his cum inside my mouth turned me on. I'd love to taste them at the same time.

I enjoyed what I was doing especially when I got to hear his heavy breathing. I licked the tip of his cock and sucked it for a second. I couldn't help but moan at the same time for I liked how his cock fit my mouth. Slowly, I swallowed his whole shaft, nearly choking as I did. I did it faster, again and again.

In less than a minute, he groaned and at the same time, I felt this hot liquid inside my mouth. I didn't stop sucking him. He came a lot that the rest flowed down my lips. When it felt like he finished, I licked his hard cock. I watched him stare at me as I gave it a one last suck. I wasn't sure if he looked surprised for I swallowed majority of his cum. The excess was dripping down my neck down to my tits.

It had been a while since I got a taste of it. Hot, thick, and salty. Never knew I'd miss it this much. And who knows, I might crave for it anytime soon?

We both heaved out a huge sigh of relief and in unison, we chuckled for we felt too tired when in fact, we barely did it in one hour. It was a good thing though. At least we still had more time. We walked into the bathroom and cleaned ourselves. I did it quickly for my legs could hardly keep me standing.

I reached my bed safely. Yes, I was still naked for I had no reason to put some clothes on especially when he was still around. He followed me, lay down beside me, and placed the blanket on top of us.

"I'll let you rest for a while." He whispered before I felt him snake his arm around my waist. "We'll have round two later."

The only response I could give him was a light chuckle. This was one of those moments I wished I could make the time stop. He pulled me closer to his chest, planting a light kiss on my shoulder. It felt like it was just yesterday. Him, telling me that we'd be 'spooning' after we had sex. I could get used to this every fucking day.

There was that smile on my lips for I'd never felt this warmth, ever, in my life. It was comforting. Satisfying. I always wondered how it felt to have someone's arm around you as you sleep. I never liked sharing a bed with someone but tonight was different. It was only his breathing that I could listen to, hitting my exposed shoulder in a ticklish manner.

The relaxing silence was helping me to go around my dreamland. However, the disturbing beeping noise coming from somewhere prevented me from enjoying my supposed-to-be-sleep. Plus the fact that my companion wasn't bothered by the noise made me curious. I was about to move to the side but before I could do so, I realized how cold and empty it was. Internally panicking, I snapped my eyes open and looked around the room. Realization hit me in an instant.

I turned off the alarm and frowned. It was just a dream.

imoana
imoana
3 Followers