Her First Trio

Story Info
She admits her first threesome.
6.2k words
4.4
125.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
141 Followers

The two main characters in most of my stories are based on my wife and myself and tend to be about first time experiences, do not take them too literally. If you read all my stories then we have had many first experiences, so they will often contradict each other, they are more about stories I have created to capture those first feelings we had. All I can say is that many of the events are true and the feelings we experienced are all true.

Her First Trio.

I’m sure many couples have instances during their life together, that help to set the boundaries for the ensuing chapter of their relationship, a fork in life’s rocky road so to speak, where a wrong turn may alter the rest of the path ahead for good or ill. Thousands of stories on this site alone testify to the fact, last night was one such moment for us. Not massively sexually cataclysmic by many more adventurous couples standards, no great leap, but definitely a couple of tiny steps on the road to sexual enlightenment. My wife Anne, who I adore and still fancy the knickers off, is no shrinking violet in the arena of bedroom gymnastics. Not unlike the heroine of many a sordid tale published here, she can be positively filthy, a quality I have always found attractive in a woman. However, it is always within the confines of a normal monogamous relationship; last night we introduced a third party, albeit in thought only.

Cuddled up together on the couch, watching a fairly erotic porn film on the telly. A regular Friday night in for us, bath bottle of wine and a film, not always porn, but Anne had borrowed this one from a female friend, who vouched for the highly erotic content. Anne was wearing just a short white silky nightgown and I had on a pair of baggy cotton shorts. I had already pulled the sash of her nightgown as we watched the plot unfold, my left arm around her shoulders pulling her to me as my right hand pulled the silky material away from her breasts, she has gorgeous breasts still very firm at forty years old. She never had children for one reason or another and as a small recompense for this; her body is in wonderful shape, kept slim, firm and wonderfully toned without having to work out excessively. I love to watch her and still get that rush of anticipation as she reveals herself to me, either consciously as we ready to make love or unconsciously as I she goes about the house, often scantily clad or even naked. She is a bit of an exhibitionist who is proud of her body and likes to show it off and I am a voyeur who loves to see it, perfect match, so to speak.

She was gently stroking my cock through the front of my shorts as she watched, eyes never diverted from the action on screen. The action in question, showed a very attractive natural looking young blonde woman seducing and being seduced by two men in a hotel nightclub. It was considerably subtler than the usual porno flick, where the silicone enhanced starlet, usually gets shagged senseless by two or three of the male leads within five minutes of the film starting. I’m sure the outcome will eventually be pretty much the same, but this particular plot was easier to watch, as each man takes turns to dance with, kiss and caress increasingly more private and sensitive parts of her body, before she accompanies them both to a hotel room, for drinks and more of the same attention. I could understand why this film could appeal to broad-minded sexy women; it created an atmosphere of sexual tension and a sense of anticipation as the plot unfolded. We both watched, as the young woman, sandwiched between the two men, swaying gently to music was slowly being undressed whilst passionately kissing each man in turn.

I turned my attention back to Anne’s erect nipples, wetting the tips of my fingers with my tongue before gently stroking each one in turn. Her breathing was heavier as the scene unfolded and my fingers increasingly teased other parts of her body. I stroked lower, pulling the robe completely open to reveal her recently trimmed pussy, my fingers stroked the very short pubic hairs before gently wafting them over her pubic bone and onto her clit. She gasped gently and parted her legs slightly allowing better access for my searching fingertips. I wet them again with my lips and returned them quickly to her most sensitive spot, not wishing to lose the momentum. She watched the young woman, now completely naked, release each mans cock from their trousers in turn, before stroking them both to full erection, cock in each hand as they inserted prying fingers into the most intimate parts of her body.

Anne shuddered to a tiny orgasm as I inserted a finger into her, whilst rubbing her clit against my thumb; She often comes easily and it hadn’t taken much effort this time, due to her aroused state.

“You’re into this, aren’t you?” I asked, whilst continuing to tease her clit.

“Its ok I suppose,” she responded, still breathing heavily.

“You can’t kid me, you’re well into it.”

“Its very erotic, not too in your face, I can see why Kate recommended it.”

Kate was Anne’s friend, the owner of the video, and her good friend for years; she lived with Anne for a while before we got together, when she was between relationships. I liked Kate and she obviously still had a bit of a wild side, they still went out for the odd girls night out. Although they were both now settled down, I know that they both liked and often encouraged a bit of male attention, as do many women if they were honest. I get slight pangs of jealousy when I think about it even though I trust Anne completely, but I am quite proud of the fact that young men are attracted towards her. I never understood some men’s reaction to the attention their spouses may receive, would they rather be with women completely unattractive to others. I know I would not and as a huge bonus, whether because of the attention she receives or the alcohol she consumes, I suspect a little of both, she comes home unbelievably horny. We have some of our best sex after she has been out into town with her friends.

“Do you think Kate’s ever been with two men at the same time?” I was fishing.

“I know she has.”

“Get out of it,” I responded, surprised. She turned to look at me.

“You’d better not tell anybody,” she snapped, “ I shouldn’t really say anything, she’d kill me.”

“You’ll have to tell me now, or I’ll badger you until you confess all.”

“Ok, when she was at college, she was two timing two other students, sleeping with them both.”

“That doesn’t count.”

“I know, are you going to let me tell you?”

“Ok, sorry,” I smiled.

“It turns out, both guys played for the rugby team and got to talking about the girl they were both sleeping with, swapping notes like you men do, before realising they were talking about the same girl.”

“Fuck!” I exclaimed.

“Exactly, Anyway they confronted her and told her to choose.”

“Well!”

“She chose both of them.”

“And they were ok about that?”

“Must have been, lasted for six months, they even went on holiday together during summer break. She says they only actually got into a threesome a handful of times, rest of the time they took turns.”

“Nasty girl” I mused.

“Not nasty men then,” she shot back defending her friend.

“Of course,” I corrected, not wishing to incur her feminist wrath, especially as she had removed her hand from my cock. I pulled her face to mine kissing her passionately, I was even hornier now, and I knew she still was because she reached for my cock again, this time sliding her hand under the waistband of my shorts, grasping me tightly. I stroked her clit again, whilst our tongues snaked into each other’s mouths. I pulled away seized by the overwhelming urge to torture myself

“Have you ever done it?” I asked bravely.

“What?”

“You know, had two men at the same time,” I was on dodgy ground now, turned on in some weird way by the thought, but not sure how I would react to a positive response.

Slight pause.

“No,” she replied.

Disturbed by the pause and doubting the sincerity of the response I continued

“Ever thought about it?”

“Course I have,” she replied, “Me and million other women probably”

“Would you do it though?”

She paused “I could understand the attraction,” she replied, grinning, giving my cock a little squeeze, she was teasing me now.

“So can I.”

She raised her eyes “Ya think? I’d like to see your reaction to me doing that” she gestured towards the screen. The girl was lied on her back whilst being fucked by one man, she was sucking the other mans cock as he knelt by her head.

“Nothing wrong with fantasizing about it though” I grinned back

“True,” she replied, “I do it all the time.”

“Nasty girl.”

“I know, fuck me,” she commanded.

She remained seated on the sofa, as I positioned myself knelt between her thighs. I pulled open her nightgown all the way and gazed at her erect nipples and swollen pussy lips as she parted her legs a little further. Sliding my hands slowly up the outside of her thighs and onto her hips, I pulled her to the edge before stooping to run my tongue along the length of her slit. I lifted up her legs to spread her wide.

“Hold your legs,” I instructed. She grabbed her thighs, spreading herself wide open for me, I spread the cheeks of her bottom and licked the sensitive spot above her ass, receiving an appreciative gasp I ran the tip around the rim before continuing up to tease her clit.

I lifted up and held my cock in my hand up against her pussy, rubbing it gently before sliding it in.

“Aaaggh!” she exclaimed loudly.

I fucked her hard as she bucked into me all the time ordering me to fuck her even harder, we often talked dirty during wild sex and I loved it, this was a little different, we had opened the door to a different fantasy.

I pulled her up to kiss her, our tongues buried deep in each others mouths, then kissing and nibbling her neck.

“What are you thinking?” she whispered in my ear as I pounded into her. I paused for a moment, fork in the road, easy to get this wrong, I might be way off, but I had an idea what she was thinking about and if I pushed the right buttons, she would be insatiable. This was how we were, I had not been fantasizing about anything in particular, but I was now.

“We are on the beach,” I ventured; we had used this one before.

“What are we doing?”

“This.”

“Oh yes! “

“We’re being watched,” she loves the idea of being watched during sex, we have been caught a couple of times outdoors.

“Who by? This was new, she never asked for details before, second fork.

“A young bloke.”

“How young?”

“In his twenties.”

“Oh yes!” she gasped. Bingo! Proceed to next fork. Don’t get me wrong it was her buttons I was trying to push, not my own, I get off by her getting off and she definitely seemed to be getting off.

“Where is he?” she asked.

“He’s moving closer, kneeling next to us, watching you.”

“What’s he wearing?”

“Really tight Speedo’s, his cock is poking out of the top, you’ve made him hard, can you picture it?”

She closed her eyes “Oh yes!”

“What’s he doing?” I turned it around on her; I wanted her to tell me what she was thinking.

“He’s touching it.”

“Do you want him to take it out?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to see his cock? See how turned on you’ve made him?”

“Yes.”

“He’s pulled his trunks down, can you see his cock?”

“Yes.”

“He’s stroking it while he watches you.”

“Oh yes,” her eyes were still closed; I knew she was picturing it; I was so turned on to see her like this and wondered how far her fantasy reached.

“He wants to touch you, stroke your nipples, should we let him?”

“Yes,” no hesitation there, I started to pinch her nipples.

“Oh, that’s it, god I’m coming, come with me.”

“He’s coming as well, his cock is right at the side of us, do you want him to come?”

“Oh fuck, yes, come inside me, I’m coming.”

I duly obliged, we came together, all three of us.

We lay together for a while, panting, our heavy breathing gently subsiding; not knowing what to say now the moment was over.

“Did you enjoy that?” I broke the silence.

“Did you?” probably a little concerned of my reaction at her enthusiasm. I let her off the hook.

“Oh yes, very sexy,” I did and it was, even if I was concerned by her enthusiasm.

“So did I.”

“I think that’s the under statement of the year, nasty girl.”

She giggled.

“I am, aren’t I?”

That was it; we gathered up our things and went to bed.

That was last night, this morning I lay in bed at the side of my sleeping wife tormenting myself with the thoughts of her involved in a threesome, convincing myself there was a reason for her pausing before answering my question. I pulled the covers away from her to watch her breasts rise and fall as she slept. She stirred a little as reached out to stroke her nipples, before moving my hand down her naked body to tease her clit with the tip of my index finger. Her breathing quickened as I applied a little more pressure, I wanted to wake her up to an orgasm and seemed to be succeeding as she began to moan softly, probably not quite awake but still with her eyes closed. It took a couple of minutes before she tensed, cried out softly, and shuddered to a smallish orgasm.

She opened her eyes to look at me, smiling.

“Morning,” she said to me “ that was nice, can I have another please?”

“Ok, if you tell me something.”

“Oh, ok what would you like to know.”

“Last night when I asked whether or not you’d had a threesome, you paused before answering, I don't think you were exactly telling the truth.”

She looked at me “why do men do this?”

“What?”

“Interrogate their wives and girlfriend about their sexual past, getting all turned on and freaked out at the same time.”

She had a point, but I still wanted to know, I wanted her to convince me I was wrong, thinking it was ok to get all horny over the thought of it, providing it never actually happened. We definitely are the weaker sex, or at least the more immature.

“You’re mistaking me for one of those Neanderthals you dated in the past, I’m way further up the evolutionary ladder than any of those intellectual pygmies, we can talk to each other about anything,” not sure who I was trying to convince.

She turned towards me “What a load of crap,” she was right of course, so I didn’t respond.

“Ok, I’ll tell you what happened.”

Oh fuck, I thought, she’s actually done it.

“It was while I was with Tony.”

Anne had been married before we met, her ex had been a real shit over the break up, no details needed, but as she explained to me that they had virtually no sex life for the last years of their marriage resulting in her inevitable frustration and terrible low self esteem. She felt unattractive and needed a lift, Tony was a friend of a friend’s friend, introduced to her at a party, he did this for her. They had a twelve-month on off relationship of sorts, he had other girlfriends that he did not make a secret of and did not intend giving up. Anne said they would meet every three or four weeks, have a night out, bit of a laugh and invariably ended up with some good sex, something she really needed. She always maintained that they never had full sex because he would not use condoms and she would not let him without one, I had no reason to disbelieve her because she had no reason to lie to me about it. She didn’t love him, but she liked him and he was good for her at that period in her life, I suspect they still occasionally speak but as he lives some distance away, there is little chance of them seeing each other by accident. I don’t get jealous about it, as I genuinely believe that we are meant to spend the rest of our lives together and in some ways, I was grateful to him for his part in her rehabilitation.

“Go on,” I urged.

“I told you he was a shocking womaniser, even whilst we where supposed to be seeing each other.”

“Yes, I seem to recall,” still nervous of what was going to be confessed.

“Well,” she paused “I can’t believe I’m telling you this, you’d better not give me any shit about it afterwards.”

“I wouldn’t do that,” I replied to try to reassure us both; I don’t think either of us was convinced.

“He confessed to me that some years ago he’d had a threesome with an old girlfriend and a friend of his from college, apparently they’d all got pissed one night and what started as a bit of flirting ended up as a full blown shag fest.”

“What’s that got to do with you?”

“I’m going to tell you,” she waited a moment “ Its seems he really got off on it as he mentioned it to me several times and one night he asked me to do it.”

“Fuck! And what did you say.”

“I asked him if he had anyone in mind.”

That was not the answer I expected.

“You didn’t say no then?”

“No, not at first, I was intrigued”

“And did he have anyone in mind?”

“Yes, his flat mate Steve, apparently he fancied me and was always asking about me.”

“What about you, did you fancy him?”

“I’d never really thought about it, you know me, there are very few men that turn my head.”

“You didn’t answer the question.”

“I suppose he was attractive, he never seemed to be short of female attention anyway.”

“So you did fancy him?”

“I suppose it was possible, I was flattered, but that doesn’t mean I was going to shag him.”

“And did you?”

“What?”

“Shag him.”

“No I didn’t,” she replied pretty indignantly “If I wasn’t shagging Tony I wasn’t going to do it with his best mate.”

I suppose that was some consolation to me.

“Well something must have happened.”

“If you stop butting in I’ll tell you.”

“Sorry.”

“We didn’t see each other for a while, we were both busy and that’s how things usually worked, it was very casual. He rang me to ask me over one Saturday for a bit of a party, I wasn’t busy so I went. There were only about a dozen people, a few of Tony’s mates and four or five girls including me.”

“Was Steve there?”

She looked down “As it happens, yes he was.”

I was beginning to get butterflies in my stomach, wondering what was coming next.

“In fact, because Tony was chatting to his mates for most of the evening, Steve spent most of the night chatting to me.”

“You mean chatting you up.”

“No, not really, well I didn’t think so at the time I just thought he was being nice, he was a that sort of bloke.”

“Go on, what happened,” I urged, realising I would be tormented whether she told me or not.

“Nothing then, the party fizzled out around three am, there were just the three of us left, all of us quite pissed.”

“And?”

“Tony and I went to bed.”

“Very nice,” I said sarcastically.

“Hey,” she responded “we both had a sex life before we met each other, as I recall you more than me.”

This was true.

“Sorry, carry on.”

“When we were in the bedroom, Tony mentioned how well that Steve and I seemed to be getting on and half jokingly suggested we invite him in with us.”

“What did you say?”

She looked at me “What do you think I said? I said no, I wasn’t ready for anything like that, I mean we only really had a fairly casual relationship anyway, I didn’t trust him the way I trust you.”

She stroked my face gently as if to reassure me

“Something must have happened.”

She looked away from me slightly and answered softly.

“We let him watch us.”

“What!”

“Tony asked if it was ok for him to watch us for a while and I agreed providing there was no touching,” She stopped.

“Well?”

“Well what?” She replied “That was it, he came into the bedroom and watched us for a while then went back to bed.”

“You’re not getting off that lightly, I want you to tell me every detail.” My stomach was doing cartwheels but I needed to know what had happened and I was beginning to believe that there was more to it than she was letting on.

She looked at me quizzically “Are you sure? Every detail?”

hanibal
hanibal
141 Followers
12