Her Game Was Passion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Mary Ann.

"How the hell did you get in here?"

"Walked. Yes, Mr. Norton." She giggled. "Scott Norton."

"Who let you in?"

"Nobody. I just phoned the hospital, got your room and took the elevator. And here I am."

"How'd you know I was here?"

"Your picture was in the paper. Why didn't you tell me you were a famous football player?"

"Infamous."

"Where do you hurt?"

That almost knocked me out when I thought about where I'd hurt the most before I'd fallen asleep. I started laughing and she thought I was making fun of her. She looked hurt and sad.

"Honest, ever since I saw your picture in the paper you're like a drug to me," she said. "I just keep wanting you again and again. I got hot thinking about you."

"Honey, you never had me."

"I know," she said.

"And right now I can't do you much good. I've got a couple cracked ribs and if a Miss Brooks came in here and found us screwing, she'd probably crack a couple of your ribs."

"Oh, that isn't it," she said, and stood up and leaned over the bed and kissed me. Her lips were hot and moist. "I just wanted to see you again, honey."

"Take a good look. I think they busted me up."

"Where do you hurt?"

"All over."

She sat down on the edge of the bed. She unbuttoned her sweater. She was naked. Her breasts were large, milk-white, creamy pink at their tips. She was firmly built.

"Hey," I said: "Lock that door or you'll have a nurse busting in here."

She locked the door and came back smiling. She saw the tent in the blankets my cock had set up. She lifted up the blanket and there it was, unsheathed, glossy and purple.

"Now, don't you worry," she said, like she was talking. to me and to my prick at the same time. But she wasn't looking at me. She was looking right at my stiff prick. "I'm going to take care of you. You don't have to move at all."

"I can't," I told her. "It hurts too much."

"Ho, ho," she said, looking down at my cock. "Waste not. Want not."

She took off her dress and panties, socks and shoes. She lay down beside me, on her belly. She brushed her breasts against my side. Her nipples were long and hard. Then she knelt above me. Her face came down. She kissed me, long and lingering. Her lips were soft and full. She mashed her mouth upon mine, then she lifted her head for a moment.

"I'm going to get you as hot. Then I'm going to fuck you with my lips until you come. You'll be a new man."

"Just what the doctor ordered."

She kissed slowly, her tongue exploring my mouth. Her fingers ran lightly over my chest, down over my thighs. She probed smooth and softly under my tongue with her tongue. I felt my heart begin to hammer, my balls and prick and body filling with wild excitement. She had taken charge, but she didn't touch my balls or cock yet. I could hardly wait, I was getting so damn excited.

I closed my eyes and lay still, enjoying it, feeling her tongue flicking the nipple of first one breast and then the other.

I felt her tongue trailing across my flesh, down my belly. Suddenly she stabbed her tongue into my bellybutton. My whole body spasm with excitement. Then her tongue came out and I felt her hair trailing over my body and her tongue flicking like fire along. the tender insides of my thighs. She flicked her tongue back and forth.

Suddenly she just gulped my cock. She took it all the way back, deep into the back of her throat. The cock was a throbbing stalk and her teeth raked into the throbbing flesh until I felt like screaming with a kind of terrible, wonderful excitement.

One of her hands went under my balls, down along the crease, and she began to tease my anus. It was wonderful, marvelous. I felt as if I was going to blow any second.

Then something strange happened and I didn't know then why it happened. I suddenly could not come. I wanted to come in the worst way and I lifted my hips up until I couldn't take the pain in my ribs. I could feel myself just hanging on the edge of coming and I couldn't make it.

She knew something was wrong because she began to use her lips to help me. She pushed the foreskin down, keeping her lips firmly around the head. It felt wonderful, an absolute ecstasy, but I felt my body getting stiffer and stiffer, wanting to come, but suddenly I knew I simply wasn't going to make it. It scared the hell out of me. Had I been hurt internally? No, it was something else. Like the old saying; it's all in the mind. And that's what it was but I couldn't understand exactly why at that moment. I couldn't make the grade and she felt me just sink down, feeling defeated.

"No use," I said. "I've had. it. It's not your fault."

She pretended not to hear me. She took her mouth away and took my cock in her hand. She masturbated me slowly, then faster, keeping her lips an inch from my cock, breathing slowly on the head.

She worked slowly, and I felt myself getting there again. I was so scared I wasn't going to make it I didn't know what the hell to do because now I wanted to make it more than anything else in the world. I got closer and closer and then just as I thought I was going to come I fell away from the peak. I cursed and cursed, wanting release so damn badly.

She didn't say anything. She just lay silent beside me. I felt cold as a stone, and I knew she felt the same way.

"It's not your fault," I said.

"Maybe he needs the real thing."

"It hurts too much if you sit on me. My ribs feel all busted."

Her mouth came over my lips. I tasted my cock on her lips. I put my tongue into her mouth. Right under her tongue, I felt as if I could taste her clitoris. It was strange and new. My cock was drooping a little. He couldn't believe he was ever going to get the real thing. But why in hell hadn't I come with such a perfect blowjob? It scared the hell out of me.

Suddenly she stood up on the bed and stood over me with one foot on each side of my body.

"Can you move a little higher?" she said.

"It hurts like hell when I move."

"Just move up a little. Then I can put both hands on the bed board and keep all my weight off your body."

"You're a genius."

I shoved down with my palms. My ribs hurt like hell but I shoved again until the top of my head was right against the bed board. My prick suddenly sprang to life as if it knew fresh action was just around the corner.

I watched her squat slowly, holding on to the top of the bed board with both hands. Aaaah, I felt my prick sliding into her.

Her cunt was slick with hot juice. I lay perfectly still and she fucked me. It was the strangest fuck I'd ever had. Her cunt was red hot. She didn't even move. She just held my cock in her cunt; I could feel it throbbing and getting ready to melt.

Then her vagina walls started pulsating, and I could feel the heat and come building in my cock, getting higher and higher, nearing the peak, and now I knew I was going to make it.

Then everything gushed out of my cock. I heard myself groan and the wonderful release went on and on. My brain and backbone and cock suddenly seemed to melt together like butter.

She stood up slowly and sat down on the edge of the bed. An enigmatic smile curved her lips.

"You don't know how hot you make me," she said.

"Better stop reading the muscle magazines."

She kissed me, but she didn't say anything. I lay there wondering again why I couldn't come suddenly in her mouth. I watched her ass as she walked across the room to the toilet. It was round and perfect, but watching it I didn't feel anything, only hollow and lonely.

What the hell's wrong with you, Norton? No way to feel after a lovely piece of tail.

But that's the way I felt. It didn't seem right. I didn't like it, but it was there, and it wouldn't go away, and I didn't know why.

I thought of Mary Ann's ass, but all it made me feel was the same hollow, empty feeling.

I stopped thinking about it suddenly because somebody was pounding on the door.

"Open up! Who locked this door! Open up!" The voice went on screaming. It sounded like Miss Brooks. Mary Ann ran back into the room. She was trying to keep from laughing and put her clothes on at the same time.

"Is she crazy?"

I shook my head and put my finger to my lips.

"Unlock this door!" Miss Brooks shouted.

Mary Ann was trying hard to keep from laughing and get her sweater buttoned. Finally she buttoned her sweater and smoothed her skirt and went to the door and unlocked it, turning the knob suddenly.

Miss Brooks stumbled, then almost fell into the room. Her face was red and her voice was hoarse. Her eyes bulged with outrage.

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

I laughed.

"This is my sister, Miss Brooks. Mary Ann, Miss Brooks."

Miss Brooks gave her a scathing, glaring glance.

"What were you doing in here?"

"Talking," I said.

"Why was the door locked?" She looked at the bed, but it didn't tell her anything.

"I asked her to lock it," I said. "I haven't seen my sister in two years."

"Your sister!" Miss Brooks snorted. She was furious.

"Hey, watch it," I said.

"And I've been worried about you. Worry is wasted on people like you."

"Thanks a lot."

Miss Brooks left the room. A few minutes later Miss Derry came in.

"What did you say to Miss Brooks? She was angry."

"We were discussing football with my sister here."

"Don't be a fool," Miss Derry said. "She'll cause you trouble."

"She doesn't believe Mary Ann is my sister."

"Neither do I," said Miss Derry. She looked at Mary Ann. "Don't you know this man has had a head injury and shouldn't be excited?"

"Nobody told me," I said.

"Why do you think your head hurts?"

"Who said so?"

"You're very stupid, Mr. Norton. If you want to go on fooling yourself, please do so. I'm not supposed to tell you about your head."

"Ah-ha, she cares about me," I said.

"You're an ass," Miss Derry said. She turned and left the room quickly.

"I'm sorry," Mary Ann said.

"Forget it. I think you cured me."

But I knew something was wrong. Maybe not just my head, but the strange, funny feeling I had, watching Miss Derry going out of the room. I didn't know exactly then what I felt or why Miss Derry should give me a strange feeling I couldn't understand.

I know I didn't like it because I couldn't put my finger on what it was. I like to put my finger on things.

Maybe it was just my cock wanting me to put my finger on Miss Derry's ass.

Yes, that was it. But I wasn't really sure.

"To Be Continued..."