Her Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You move from under my hand and stand up. You're a couple of inches taller than he is, but he is more thickly built; of course, he's still dressed, while you're utterly naked. He stays back by the door and says, Looks like you were busy—don't let me interrupt. I look from him to you, momentarily stunned at the fact of him and then the fact of you here in my bedroom. I wish I knew your expressions better now, because I can't tell what you're thinking, and I very much want to know. I feel self-conscious on your behalf as well as my own, and so I turn to face you, standing in front of you as if to shield you. I don't want you to be the only one naked, so I toss my t-shirt on the chair and say to him over my shoulder, Why don't you go ahead and get undressed?

Man of few words that he is, he says nothing, and I keep my back to him. I take down my skirt, step out of it and throw it on the chair, too, and when I straighten up, I see that your eyes are locked on him. He's got his shirt off and is taking down his jeans; he's got nothing on beneath them. He kicks off his sneakers—he hasn't even bothered with socks—and looks up to see the two of us looking at him as he ceremoniously lets his jeans drop to the floor. Standing there, I suddenly regret having told him that I'd provide direction. I want very much to shape this experience to how I understand your fantasy, but I'm afraid to misstep and make the reality of it fall short of your expectation.

I reach out for your cock, and slip behind you as I circle my hand loosely around its thickness. I slide my hand up your length and whisper into your back, Let me know when you're ready. I get in a few more strokes before you touch my arm. I look around you to see him standing at the foot of the bed now, casually stroking his own erection, which is standing out away from his body. I kiss your back and then step to your side, my hand at your waist, walking you forward two steps until you are face to face with this man, a stranger to you. He says simply, Okay, and puts his left hand on your shoulder. You shift your weight, and I can see he is pressing downward on your shoulder, encouraging you to kneel. A tremble rises through me as I see you put your hand on the bed to let yourself down. He drops his hand from your shoulder, and I step behind you and put one hand on each, trying to express my support for you and my curiosity at what you'll do now, and what he's going to do.

Give me your hand, he says, holding out his own, and you comply without question. He guides your hand to his stiff cock, and, with his hand wrapped over your own, shows you how he wants you to stroke him. He wants you to feel the heft of his erection, for you to think about how he's going to use you to satisfy himself. He is easily more than seven inches, and you thrill a little at how the width of him fills and opens your hand. You feel his cock throb against your hold, and as you slide his skin forward with your hand with just the slightest twist, he makes a small sound, and you see the clear liquid as it beads up on the tip of his dick. I see your cock twitch in response, and grip your shoulders tightly, thinking how just minutes ago I knelt in front of you. Once again, I can barely contain the urge to take you into my mouth, and I wonder if you aren't having a similar urge yourself.

That thought has only just formed in my mind, and maybe in yours, when he puts a hand on the back of your head. I see you look up into his face, then reach out and put your hands on his thighs for balance. My heart is pounding now, and I fall to my knees behind you, pressing up behind you. You feel my breasts on your back, my nipples hard, and I slide my hands around you. I put one hand on the center of your chest, feeling the rise and fall of your breaths, and the other I reach down to your shaft, tracing up to the tip, where your own pre-cum has emerged. I rub the flat of my palm across the head and feel you quiver. He guides you forward toward his cock, and you lean in. I'm breathless as you part your lips and lay the tip of your tongue on his head, collecting the taste of his cum. He moans at the sensation, and the twitch of his cock's response drives him to apply more pressure to the back of your head.

As his head passes your lips, I feel a twinge of my own and squeeze my thighs together to make the most of it. Just a taste, he says, and pushes in just a couple of inches, enough to make you adjust your jaw and breathe in sharply through your nose. You slide your hands to the backs of his thighs. He pulls back and then leans forward slowly again, pushing just the same amount of his cock into your mouth and over your tongue, which you instinctively arch up to meet him. He does this to you a few more times, hissing his approval at the tight seal your lips have made around him, and then, as you exhale, he lets go of your head and steps back. I can see that you would have taken more if he'd given it to you, that you would have taken his cum in your mouth if he'd let you. I am delighted that by keeping himself at the edge of orgasm, he is doing the same to you, prolonging and building up your excitement.

He watches you, but doesn't put out a hand to help you up, so I get my feet back under me and step back so that you can lean on the bed and get to your feet. You turn to me, and I reach out to take your hands and squeeze them. That looked amazing, I tell you, You are too sexy. Will you come lie down for me know? You nod, and I can't tell if you're stunned by what's just happened, or just feeling the strain of your erection. I pull you over to the side of the bed, stopping you in front of the pillows that I positioned halfway down that side. Hold still a second, now, I tell you, and let go of your hands so that I can push myself back until I can lean back on the pillows at the head of the bed. I bend my right knee up, and tell you to lay yourself down on the pillows over the edge of the bed. With your right hand on your cock, you come forward and set yourself down, and even the vague pressure of the soft pillows makes you flex your hips for contact.

I guide your left hand under my raised knee and bring your shoulder nearly to my pussy so that you can reach your arm all the way around my hip. Once I have you anchored against me there, I arch my back and tell you, Slide your other arm under me. I am happy to be back in your embrace, and show my appreciation by grinding my slit against your bicep. I am so focused on the pleasure in this friction, I barely notice that he's moved around the bed and is behind you with a perfect view of both of us.

With my left hand I caress your long, supple back with firm, sure strokes, each slightly slower, the width of my palm following along your spine first on one side, then the other, and back again. The pressure and warmth of that massage grounds you. I let my fingertips fall and allow them to trail along, and the contrast of their feathery touch confuses the nerves in your skin and adds to your arousal. When I extend my attention down onto the roundness of your ass, I move across it first with the same light brushing of my fingertips, and then, more insistently, with my whole hand. You take a few, heavy breaths, and, as you press your face into my hip, I feel a tremor in your exhalations.

I lean forward and speak softly to you. I tell you how sexy you look, how exciting it is to see you stretched out the way you are, to feel your apprehension and excitement. I remind you that he is looking at you, too, and rubbing his cock, and that, very soon now, he's going to lay his hands on you and spread you open. Your breath becomes uneven as you hear me sweetly speaking these words to you, and you tighten your hold on me. As you do, your left arm presses more fully against my pussy, and you feel my wetness escaping again; you know that it's the idea of what will happen to you next, and the anticipation of watching you live out your fantasy, that has me so hot. As if to confirm your thought, I promise you, my voice steady, but just above a whisper, that he's going to fill you up with his cock, that he is going to fuck you, that you are going to beg him not to stop, and that you are going to make him cum.

As I say these words your mouth opens and you let out a sigh. You move your lips against my hip in something very like a kiss, and I feel your fingers bite into my skin. I stroke the side of your face affectionately and ask you to look at me. You open your eyes and move your gaze up first to my breasts, noticing how erect and flushed my nipples are against my pale skin, and how my own, deep breaths of arousal are lifting my chest and shoulders, and then you lift your eyes to my face. You register my look of reassurance and desire, and you close your eyes to cement this small moment of comfort, but, right away, I ask you gently to open your eyes again. When you do, I'm no longer looking at you, but am reaching toward my nightstand. You try to follow my gaze, but what I'm doing is just out of your peripheral vision. You hear a little snap and a liquid sound, and you know that I've just put some lubricant on my hand. When I look back to you, my expression is the same, but your anticipation has overtaken that passing sense of comfort. I bend my head down toward yours, and, so quietly that only you can hear me, whisper: Thank you for letting me be with you now.

Without waiting for a response, with my left hand, I give one more, long stroke down your back and directly to your ass. I squeeze your right cheek and expose your asshole; from the way you grind your hips into the bed in response, I can tell that your cock is completely stiff. You feel my pussy twitch and clench under your arm, and you know that exposing you in this way is bringing me that much closer to my own orgasm. I sigh deeply and lean forward to bring my right hand down to your ass. You feel the cool slickness of the lube as I lay the side of my hand along the length of your crack, and you let out a hiss as I slowly twist my palm down and spread the lube in your opened ass. You think of him watching as I prepare you for him. You think of the thickness of his cock, and how hard it had become against your tongue and lips, and of the taste of the beads of his cum that you had licked away.

As those sensations flash through your mind, I reach down and, with the lightest touch, stroke your balls. The signal travels right to the tip of your cock, which twitches again, and you groan. You press your face into my hip, your mouth slightly open, and I can feel your teeth on my skin. I let my fingers trail up, grazing your perineum and setting off another charge of sensation to add to the rest. Finally, my hand returns to your ass. I gather a puddle of lube on the tip of my middle finger and run it firmly around the rim of your opening. You moan now, and as you grind your cock between your stomach and the pillows once again, I slip my finger into your warm hole, taking the lube just inside. You feel the cold gel, and my finger exploring inside of you, setting off ripples of excitement.

He's ready now, I say, and you're not sure if I'm talking to you or to him, and you realize it doesn't really matter. You hear him step forward, and your heart pounds in expectation. I place my left hand between your shoulder blades, pressing down lightly as if to hold you in place, and my right hand rests on the back of your head, my fingers in your hair, cradling you against my hip. You tuck in your chin, turning your head just enough to plant a few gentle kisses on the soft hair on my mound. As you press in for one more, the forceful grip of his hands on your ass, so unlike my touch, makes you arch your back, and a small sound of surprise escapes your lips. I stroke your head and tell you, Baby, try to relax.

He steps in closer, pushing your legs apart and out of his way, opening you up further. You feel the coolness of the air, and the lube already drying on the rim of your hole. He's handling your ass, kneading it hard, hard enough to make you take in a sharp suck of air between your teeth. When he releases you, you hear that liquid sound again, and you know that he's got the lube. One of his hands returns suddenly to your ass and harshly draws it open, and then his other slaps across your hole, covering it with lube. Your erection is throbbing. I watch as he gives himself a few harder strokes, just to make sure that he is as big as possible when he enters you, then lines up the tip of his rod with your waiting ass. In that first second of contact, it seems like none of us is breathing. You open your eyes and glance up to see me looking down at your face, my eyes half closed in pleasure at the sight of you, and then he leans into you.

I see your eyes open wide and lose their focus on me, then see you squeeze them closed, and you push your face into my hip, letting out a guttural moan. My heart turns over in my chest at the intensity of your expression, and I remind myself to try to take in every aspect of what's beginning to happen. I can see that he's only let the head of his cock into you. Your reaction isn't to any pain—not yet—or even to the fear of pain, but, rather, to something I imagine as your recognition that the wish you'd expressed to me so privately is about to take you over. I lean forward and, in a barely audible whisper that, with your eyes closed, you think you might have imagined, I remind you, This is what you want, this is what you need.

As soon as the words escape me, he throws his weight into you, driving his cock in—not quite all the way—and this time your moan carries a note of pain from the shock of sensation when your hole is stretched wider than you could have imagined by the girth of his erection; then there is the heavy fullness beyond that from the depth of his first thrust. Your breathing is fast and shallow, and you experience a confusion of feeling radiating out from your ass. He's holding still for the moment; he knows that you are processing this new combination of sensations and he wants you to have time to feel every change and shift as he puts you through the paces. I can see on his face the intense pleasure he's taking not only from the friction of your tight hole on his hardness, but from his power over both your body and your fantasy.

At the same time, you have your own power over him; your need and desire has charged the whole room with excitement. You are exquisite in this moment, your body flushed and taut, offered up for his use; this hiatus as he holds still, stretching you out around his cock, lets him keep his orgasm from coming too soon. You rub your face back and forth against me, and I can tell that you are parsing out the sensations and the lust and memories. He must recognize this, too, because he moves his large, strong hands to your hips, wrapping his fingers over your hipbones and digging his thumbs into the small of your back, and he pulls you down onto him as he thrusts powerfully forward, hilting his cock in you, and you feel his balls slap against you.

This time your grunting vocalization is strong enough that I feel its vibration on my skin, and a little thrill travels down to my clit. He's through hesitating, though; your mouth stays open as you breathe in heavily at the motion of his cock pulling back, the flare of its head marking his movement. The ridges of his skin and yours pull and twist against one another, and your own hardness feels explosive. As he leans into you again, you feel the weight of his entire body against the backs of your thighs, equally unfamiliar and thrilling as the weight inside you, pressing you open, and more open still.

I see him shift his stance and settle into a rhythm, a steady thrusting forward and pulling back again, his hands moving you onto him and away again, and with every stroke, each of you is making sounds of effort and pleasure. His head falls forward and I can read the concentration on his face, knowing that he wants to fuck you for as long as possible, to make you cum before he does. You are carried into the timing of his movements, and you begin to lift yourself up, leaning into your elbows, one still under my waist and the other behind my ass. I offer you soft-spoken encouragements, Yes, that's right, let him in, ask him for more, ask him for more. As he pushes into you, your body transfers the motion through to me, and the arm you have between my thighs rubs urgently against my pussy, which responds by flooding. That wetness and the scent of my arousal are two more elements of your pleasure. The combination of all of this has you reeling, and, in time with his incursions, you murmur an echo of my words, speaking perhaps to me, or to him, or yourself: More, more.

I run my hands over your back, relishing the sheen of sweat that's covering your skin, and look down the length of you to see that he's taking you at your word. He's pulled all the way out, and you open your eyes at this break in the pattern of motion and the sudden, curious feeling of emptiness. You feel his left hand leave your hip, and then his broad forearm is under your thigh, lifting you, pushing you forward and turning you slightly toward your right side. Your cock is no longer bound between your body and the mattress, and you feel the tightness in your balls and the weight of your hard shaft. You know that both he and I can see how hard it is as it bobs away from your stomach. He lifts your left knee up onto the bed, forcing your right shoulder down, and I twist and lean back to give you room. As he rolls you toward your right side, you have to pull your right arm from under me to support yourself, and your left arm is drawn forward from between my legs. Your hand and your eyes come to rest on my pussy, and when you curl your long fingers to give me a squeeze, two of them slip easily into my wet slit. My heart skips a beat as an orgasmic shudder radiates through my body, then you plant your hand on the bed, to hold yourself up.

This is our last breath, and we all sense it. I can't see your face now, but I can see his, and I know he's straining to keep himself from cumming. He has you at a new angle now, and when he is satisfied that he's got the right leverage on you, he pushes forward and down with his full force to fuck you as hard as he can before he finishes. The change in position means a new set of sensations, and with the increased speed and aggression in his strokes, you feel your orgasm rising past the point of control, your balls tightening and rising, and your cock throbbing with pressure. You are groaning from the stiffness, and from the pounding fullness in your ass, and your sounds are louder with each thrust.

He can't wait another second. The tight grip of your ass, the look of your face down on the mattress, the sight of your hardness, ready to cum—all of this is too much, and he lets go, cumming inside you with a long groan. He tightens his grip on you, and you feel his load shoot deep inside, the first surge, fluid and warm, and then a tremor. You know you will follow suit in a moment, and you reach down to hold your cock. I wish I could feel your orgasm, but settle for grasping your forearm as you add the pressure of your hand to the sensations that are gathering in you. He spasms and lets go another, smaller surge, and this time the shudder that follows his ejaculation is the last stimulation you can take, and you let yourself go with a long moan. The force of your orgasm is tremendous. Your whole body seems to be pumping the cum out of you, and you shudder continuously as your load shoots in waves. Some of it lands on my thighs, and I reach down to touch it as it lands. He pulls out of you, lets your leg down onto the bed, and steps back, breathless, to lean against the wall. I put my arms around you and hold you tight, amazed at how the feeling seems to be moving through your entire body. You empty the last of your cum, but the trembling aftershocks continue as your skin starts to cool and your breathing and heartbeat start to slow.