Her Gift to Me

Story Info
Jenny has a secret...and a gift.
3.5k words
4.58
28k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,255 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen.

*

Back in high school I had a huge crush on a girl named Jenny. I mean a HUGE crush. She had the most gorgeous blue eyes, luxurious dark hair that went down past her shoulders, beautiful full breasts, and a marvelous sultry voice.

Jenny was also fantastic at the art of flirting. Outgoing and friends with everyone, she loved physical contact. Long hugs, light touches on the shoulder, and gentle hand holding during conversation were just a few of the sweet gestures Jenny would use to make you feel really special. When she blew you a kiss she made you feel like the only person in her universe.

Jenny and I were great friends all through high school but I was always too shy to tell her how much I loved her. Instead, I cherished every hug, every smile, every kiss on the cheek, and said nothing.

That is, until ten years later.

I never really cared much for class reunions, and hadn't planned to go to my 10th, but Jenny had sent me an email a few weeks prior telling me she would be there and asked if I was coming.

For her, I'd go anywhere.

The first reunion event was a Friday night football game at the high school. Neither of us were ever interested in the sports teams so Jenny asked me to meet her in the parking lot where we all used to hang out after school. When I arrived the lot was full of cars but everyone was across campus in the stadium. As soon as I got out of my car I heard Jenny's voice.

"Well hey there handsome." Just hearing her beautiful sultry voice made my heart beat faster. I turned around and saw Jenny standing under a street lamp with her hands on her hips.

I had been looking forward to seeing Jenny so much that I wanted to remember this moment forever. As she smiled and began sauntering towards me I took in every detail of her appearance. Jenny was wearing a one-piece, sleeved red dress with a cute little flowing skirt that stopped just above her knees, showing off her gorgeous legs. As she walked her skirt swayed teasingly with her hips and her lovely dark hair bounded lightly on her shoulders. Her black leather boots had two-inch heels and came half way up her beautifully toned calves. To top it off, Jenny's perfect blue eyes were looking at me through a pair of lovely black-framed glasses, giving her the quintessential "hot secretary" look.

"Wow Jenny," my voice almost cracked, "you look incredible."

"Its good to see you too," Jenny smiled giving me a wonderful long hug. Even the scent of her hair was beautiful.

"We need to talk," I said as we finished hugging, "I've got something I need to say to you."

Jenny smiled slightly and gently took my hand. "Me too." She turned around and looked over her shoulder at me. "I know where we can go and not be disturbed. Come on."

Jenny led me by the hand into the nearest school building. Opening the main door we walked down the hall into a large classroom. In the corner of the room was a door leading to a small office.

"How did you know these would be unlocked?" I asked.

Jenny opened the office door and led me inside. "I just pretended to be a teacher and asked a custodian to leave it open for me when they finished for the night."

"I'm impressed," I complimented her as she closed and locked the office door from the inside.

Jenny walked over to the teacher's desk, hopping up to perch on the edge with her gorgeous legs crossed and dangling a few inches above the floor. I sat down in a nearby chair facing her, not knowing exactly how to say what I wanted to tell her.

"Well?" Jenny rested her chin on her hand, giving me a flirty look. "Are we just going to undress each other with our eyes?"

Her question caught me off guard. I think she loved doing that.

"Um, well..." I started, "I don't actually know how to say this."

"Use words," Jenny cocked her head to one side and smiled, "that usually works best."

"Yeah," I said nervously. "Okay, here goes. You remember how much we hung out in high school as friends? Well, what I never told you was...um..." My voice cracked.

Jenny leaned towards me and placed her hand gently on my knee. "Its okay...tell me."

Deep breath. "I never told you that I had fallen in love with you."

Jenny's smile was the sweetest I had ever seen, her gorgeous blue eyes beginning to well up. "You finally said it."

Her response snapped me back to the present. "Wait...you knew?"

Jenny peered at me over the top of her glasses and nodded. "Yes."

"Mygod Jen. Why didn't you tell me you knew?"

Jenny gently caressed my cheek and looked deep into my eyes. "Because I loved you too, and I didn't want to hurt you."

My heart jumped when I heard those words. "What do you mean you 'didn't want to hurt me.'?"

Jenny stopped smiling and took my hand in hers. "I'm a lesbian."

My jaw hit the floor. "What?"

Jenny nodded. "I wasn't sure back then, I just knew that I wasn't sexually attracted to boys, so I had friends instead of lovers. I've been with guys but never for very long. If you had told me you were in love with me back then I would have had to hurt you, and I never wanted to do that."

I sat back in my chair completely floored. I hesitated to ask, "...and now?"

"Now I know who I am, and I love my life," Jenny answered. "I only regret one thing, which is why I wanted to see you tonight."

"What is it?" I asked timidly.

Jenny moved her hand between my legs and rubbed my cock gently through my pants as she whispered softly in my ear. "I want to make you happy."

Closing her eyes, Jenny leaned in, her lips touching mine in a long sensual kiss. I sighed in pleasure as years of desire and longing began to pour out of me. Her lips parted and our tongues found each other. Her sweet moans were beautiful to listen to, and mygod she could kiss!

After several minutes of wonderfully intense kissing, Jenny pulled back and caressed my cheek, smiling at me lovingly.

"Jenny..." I began, "you don't have to..."

Jenny gently put her hand over my mouth as if she knew what I was thinking. "Shhh," she whispered, moistening her lips, "Its okay. You've waited long enough for me. I'm not going to make you wait any longer."

Hopping off the desk, Jenny hiked up the skirt of her dress and reached underneath to slide her lovely black lace panties down to her boots, stepping out of them one shapely leg at a time.

"I wore these just for you," Jenny smiled teasingly as she placed her panties on the desk. "I thought you'd like them."

Hopping back onto the desk, Jenny straddled the corner and spread her legs, pulling up her skirt to expose her beautiful pussy. I almost passed out when she began rubbing her clit with her other hand.

"Come on handsome," Jenny said as she pleasured herself just inches in front of me, "lets see if you can make me come."

Accepting her challenge, I leaned in closer and pushed her legs further apart. Placing my head between Jenny's amazing thighs I began licking her pussy.

"Mmmmmm," Jenny laid her head back and sighed beautifully, running her hands through my hair as I lapped away like a puppy.

"That's it loverboy," Jenny encouraged me as I went down on her. "Right there."

With my hands I lightly caressed Jenny's inner thighs, causing her body to shiver involuntarily.

"Ooooooo," Jenny twitched as the tickling sensation from my fingers sensitized her entire body. Her hips began thrusting back and forth in tiny jerks, trying to grind her pussy on my mouth.

The first time my tongue made contact with her clit Jenny gasped. "Ohgod!" She threw her head back and pumped her hips as I worked the most sensitive pleasure spot of her body with my warm moist mouth.

"Ohmygod!" Jenny said gripping my hair in tension. "You are REALLY good at that."

I smiled, continuing to work her pussy as we talked. "Thank you...(lick)...Ever think...(lick)...about switching (lick) sides?"

Jenny was in a haze of pleasure. "If...fuck...I did you'd be...ohmygod...the fir...dammit...first...ohfuck...to know."

Faster and faster I teased Jenny's sensitive clit, thoroughly enjoying her sighs and gasps of pleasure as I worked her into a frenzy.

"Oooohhhh that feels soooooo good," Jenny rolled her head around, her beautiful hair falling about her shoulders.

I began fluttering my tongue on Jenny's pussy as fast as I could. She screamed and wrapped her legs tight around my body, her hips bucking hard as her boots slammed into my back on every thrust.

"Oh fuck!" Jenny threw her head back and bounced up and down as the pleasure took over. "That's it. Eat my pussy! Ohgod that feels amazing!! OH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!? OHGOD!!!"

I held onto her hips for balance as I kissed and sucked and licked Jenny's fully erect clit. I could feel Jenny's entire body envelop me and hold me tight as she came.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!!!!" Jenny was screaming the walls down. I didn't let up though, continuing to lick and suck on her clit as she writhed on the desk. She tried to pull my head away from her pussy but I took her wrists and held them down on the desk, forcing her to take more from me. "OHGOD!!! NO DON'T!!! OH FUCK I'M COMING AGAIN!!!" Jenny screamed as she came hard a second time.

"OHGOD!!! PLEASE STOP!!! ITS TOO SENSITIVE!!! OHGODAAAAHHHH!!!"

I could feel Jenny's pussy contracting as I continued to assault her clit with my tongue. I loved Jenny, but there was a tiny part of me that wanted to torture her for playing with my mind all those years, even if it wasn't intentional. So I kept on.

"PLEASE!!!! NO MORE!!!! FUCK!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!! OHGOD NO!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MOOOOOOREAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

I was raping her clit with my mouth, pulling the most beautiful cries of agony and pleasure from her as she came again.

"OH PLEASE!!! ITS TOO MUCH!!! I CAN'T STOP COMING!!! OH FUCK!!!!! PLEASE!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!!"

Jenny's entire body was bucking so violently we were about to fall off the desk. I licked and sucked her through one more screaming orgasm before finally pulling away.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Jenny collapsed on the desk, her legs falling to the side and her entire body convulsing in unbelievable pleasure and relief. Tears fell from her beautiful blue eyes, her large breasts heaving from the ordeal.

I moved to the side of the desk where Jenny rested her head and gently touched her cheek, wiping away a tear. As she began to clear her head, Jenny put her arms around me and began to sob. She wasn't sad, it was just a huge release of tension. I held her tight and lovingly stroked her hair as Jenny cried it out.

"Shhh," I soothed her, "its okay. You were amazing."

Jenny's steamy blue eyes looked up at me. "You were unbelievable."

I smiled. "Are you sure you're a lesbian?"

Jenny tilted her head to the side and smiled teasingly. "Are you sure you aren't?"

We both giggled.

Jenny kissed me on the nose and hopped off the desk. "My turn."

"What?" I asked sitting up.

"My turn to do you," Jenny said turning around and pointing to the back of her dress, "unzip me."

I got up and walked over to her. "Are you sure about this Jen?" I asked unzipping her dress all the way down her back.

"Sure, I've done guys before." Jenny pulled her arms out of the sleeves and let her dress fall to the floor. Her exquisitely full breasts were held beautifully by a black lace bra that matched her already discarded panties.

"Yeah, but if you aren't sexually attracted to men..." I stopped in mid-question as Jenny unhooked the front closure of her bra and pulled the straps off her shoulders, revealing the most gorgeous breasts I'd ever seen.

"You were saying?" Jenny stood with her hands on her hips fully naked in front of me save the really sexy black boots and her black-framed glasses. Mygod she looked so hot.

"Um...I just was wondering..." I couldn't stop staring at Jenny's perfect body, "...damn you're so sexy..."

Jenny pursed her lips and smiled. "Hey, my eyes are up here."

I snapped out of my trance. "Oh right...um...wondering if you can actually enjoy having sex with a man. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do."

Jenny took my hand and guided me to sit in the chair. Crouching down, she looked up at me while unzipping my pants.

"For me, this isn't about sex. Its about love." Jenny's gorgeous blue eyes began to well up. "I love you, and I want to give this to you. You waited so long for me. Please...let me give this to you."

Her words warmed my heart like a sunbeam through a window. Tugging my pants down, Jenny stood up and straddled me on the chair. Flinging her hair back, Jenny wrapped her arms around my neck and placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy, her piercing eyes locking on mine.

"Ready?" Jenny's sultry voice had never been sexier.

I nodded. "Yes...I love you."

Jenny closed her eyes and parted her lips, giving me the most gentle loving kiss I'd ever experienced. Then she slowly lowered her pussy down onto my waiting cock. My hard shaft parted her pussy lips and tunneled into her. Jenny's mouth fell open as her warm, moist, and tight pussy enveloped my cock inch by inch.

"Ohmygod you're big," Jenny gasped as she came to rest her bare ass on my lap, her pussy completely filled with my staff.

I sat still, enjoying the wonderful feeling of being completely inside her. I had dreamed for years about what it would feel like to have my cock inside Jenny's pussy. As I took in the vision of Jenny's beautiful figure sitting on my cock in front of me, I knew it had been worth the wait.

Jenny leaned towards me and gave me a long deep passionate kiss. At the same time, she began rolling her hips on my member. The circular motions worked the tip of my cock and put amazing pressure on my shaft at the same time.

"Um!" I gasped mid-kiss as Jenny humped my cock with amazing movements of her hips, her pussy gripping me firmly from all directions.

"Ohgod Jenny!" I finally broke the kiss and laid my head back. "When did you learn how to do THAT?"

Jenny grabbed the back of my head and flashed a sly smile at me. "I've learned a lot of things the past few years."

Pulling my hair to force my head back, Jenny attacked me with her mouth; deep kissing me with her tongue, sucking on my lips, blowing gently in my ears, licking my cheeks, and nibbling on my neck underneath my chin. Her moans and sighs were beautiful to hear as she completely overloaded my senses with her affection.

"Oh fuck Jen!" I was putty in her arms. "I love you. I love you so much."

Jenny continued her kissing assault as she began riding my cock, her hips bobbing up and down in a steady rhythm. "I love (kiss) you too (kiss) you sweet (lick) sweet (kiss) man. I hope I'm (kiss) everything (lick) you always (kiss) dreamed of."

"Ohgod Jen," I gasped from all the sensations she was giving me. "I've wanted this for so long."

"You don't have to wait anymore." Jenny increased her speed, bobbing up and down faster on my shaft. "I'm here fucking you right now." Jenny could have easily made me come quickly, but she intentionally took her time, drawing out my pleasure so I could just enjoy being inside her.

Jenny noticed I was watching her wonderfully full breasts bouncing up and down with her. She guided my head into her bosom and I latched onto her breasts, suckling on her firm erect nipples as I gave equal attention to both of her glorious mounds.

"There, that's it," Jenny said stroking the back of my head as I nursed on her. "Take all of me. I'm yours to have."

I licked and sucked on her perfect breasts as she increased her speed, humping my shaft faster and faster while I moaned and sighed in pleasure.

Jenny leaned close to whisper in my ear. I've got one more surprise for you."

"Ohgod what!?!" I didn't know what else I could take.

Jenny smiled knowingly. "This."

I suddenly felt Jenny's pussy contracting around my cock and holding it firmly as she bounced.

Ohgod Jen!" I stopped working on her breasts and leaned my head back. "What are you doing to me?"

Jen smiled and contracted her pussy muscles around my cock again. "Do you like that?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"Oh fuck yes!" I cried out. "How are you doing that?"

"I can contract my pussy muscles whenever I want." Jenny smiled, her pussy gripping my cock again as if it had a mind of its own. "Like that."

"Fuck Jen!" I gasped. "You're going to make me come."

Jenny began humping me at full speed, contracting her pussy to pull an agonizing cry of ecstasy out of me every few seconds. "Go ahead and come then. That's what I'm here for."

"Oh shit!" I yelled as another contraction rocked my world. "I need to pull out Jen."

"Look at me," Jenny insisted, fucking me into oblivion. I raised my head and looked into her gorgeous deep blue eyes.

"Its okay," Jen said to me, my cock literally being milked by her amazing pussy.

"But...I...ohgod..." I started to ask when Jenny placed her hand gently over my lips.

"Shhh," she comforted me. "My pussy is yours. Come inside me."

Jenny contracted her pussy on my cock once more and actually pulled the orgasm out of me.

"OHHHMYYYGOD!!!" I cried out as I unloaded wave after wave of liquid into Jenny's beautiful, amazing pussy. Jenny muffled my yell with a long hard passionate kiss as she rolled her hips on my cock, pulling every ounce of liquid from my shaft."

"MMMMMMM!!!!!" I screamed into Jenny's mouth as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced overloaded all of my senses. Jenny kissed and held me through it, her beautiful pussy completely draining my cock of everything I could give.

Jenny brought me down slowly, gradually decreasing her hip movements, contracting her pussy less and less, and her long passionate embrace changing into sweet loving kisses. I tried to get control of my breathing as Jenny stroked my hair in tender caresses. Finally, as our heads began to clear, we both gazed into each other's eyes...and started to laugh.

"I've never been fucked by a lesbian before," I joked. "Are all of you that good?"

Jenny hopped of my lap and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Nope, just me."

I smiled as I began putting my trousers back on. "Thank you. I know that must have been...awkward to do."

Jenny smiled as she put her bra back on and picked up her dress. "You are so sweet, but I told you, I love you and I wanted to give this to you." She put her arms in her dress and turned around. "Can you zip me up?"

I walked over to her and zipped up her dress. "Jenny...answer me one thing."

"Sure," Jenny took her panties and stepped back into them, tugging the lace underwear up her shapely legs and over her beautiful pussy...that I had just been inside.

"Did you...enjoy being with me?" I had to know.

Jenny smiled sweetly and looked at me with those blue eyes I had fallen in love with so long ago. "Yes," she kissed me sweetly on the lips, "yes I did."

Since then Jenny has had several relationships with other women and enjoys being physical with them. She is totally open about her sexual preferences and very comfortable about identifying herself as a lesbian. Jen even told me she never wants to be sexual with a man ever again...except for me. Jenny told me I was the only man in her life and that she would always be with me when I wanted.

Jenny and I still meet up from time to time. I never know what to expect from her but we always have a marvelous experience together. Once she showed up with her female BFF from high school and the three of us...well...that's a different story entirely.