Her Grandmother's Belongings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"Grandma said that when you and her first started going at it, she was thinking - boy I hope this guy doesn't have a stroke and die on me!" Judy recalled. "Then after about half hour she's ready to pass out and you're still going at it."

"Boy, you and your grandmother sure did talk about a lot of stuff," Steve said, a little color coming to his cheeks.

"Does that bother you?" Judy asked. "Me talking like this? Me telling you about things we talked about? She didn't have anybody else to tell things too, and in this family neither did I."

"Talking about Marie like this?" Steve thought aloud. "It doesn't bother me. Actually, I kinda enjoy it. Keeps her alive in my mind, and in a different way too."

"It wasn't like she put all of that in The Pennysaver or anything," Judy giggled. "I guess I was her only confidant and she just wanted to tell somebody about how happy she was and how happy you made her."

Steve felt himself begin to tear up, and when Judy looked back at him with dewy eyes, he lost it complely, sobbing as Judy held him tight to her.

"Sorry," Steve sniffed after he finally regained control of his emotions. "Sorry and thanks, I guess. I needed that."

"Me too. Wanted you to know all of that, even though you probably suspected as much already," Judy said, smiling as she played with the foreskin on Steve's utterly deflated member, sliding it back and forth over the head. "Too bad there aren't more guys like this. It's neat."

"Well, if you're trying to revive him, he's dead."

"Like I said, I'll be here for a few days more," Judy said as she wiggled his dick around idly. "Maybe I can get the parental units to let me stay another week. There is a whole lot of stuff here."

"Sure you want to stick around these boondocks?" Steve asked. "Not that I mind or anything. Hell, spend the summer."

"That's a thought," Judy said. "There's those beautiful sunsets out back too. Now how about if we go upstairs and take a shower together? Maybe I can bring this boy back to life."

"The shower part sounds good," Steve said, and he was pleased when Judy had as much trouble getting up out of the couch as he did.

He followed Judy up the stairs, squeezing her tiny butt cheek as it wiggled in front of him along the way. Judy stopped and turned around at that, putting her arms around Steve as they stood on the steps, at eye level for once with him two steps below her.

"You know, when you put me over the back of the couch, I thought you had something else in mind," Judy said coyly, nibbling on his ear before whispering in a naughty tone. "I thought you were going to try and stick your cock in my ass."

"Uh - er - no, I uh," Steve stammered as he was shocked at Judy's directness. "I wouldn't, you know. I mean, not just, you know."

"Just like I thought," Judy said as she led Steve up to the bathroom, and as she adjusted the temperature of the water she saw Steve looking at the furry crevice she exposed as she bent over, she smiled.

"Well mister," Judy said in a scolding voice. "If you ever get the crazy idea that you want to stick that big thing in my furry little hole, you better think about it."

"Think about grabbing that Cornhuskers lotion off of the kitchen sink first," Judy continued after Steve hemmed and hawed. "I've got lube in my suitcase too, if you'd rather. Pina Colada flavor."

"Well?" Judy said as she climbed into the shower and held the curtain open for Steve, who stood shaking his head at the brash teenager for leaving him at a loss for words once again.

"Pina Colada?" Steve asked with a raised eyebrow while following her into the shower, and Judy nodded, pulling the curtain closed while the warm spray enveloped the two of them.

...

thanks for reading

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers