Her Guardian

Story Info
A story of lust, sex, infatuation, in-law incest.
5k words
4.47
98.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1711
1711
19 Followers

John threw down the rake and ran into the living room. He had been gardening and was out of breath as he picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"John."

"Yes."

"Its Julie have you got a moment? you sound out of breath."

"Oh I just ran in from the garden, what is It?" John asked.

Julie was John's late wife's sister.

"Stacie has just turned eighteen and as you know has been in that State children's home but now has to come out. They have contacted me and asked, as her next of kin would we take her in. Bob and I do not have the room in our house what with the children and all, also we could not afford to finance another teenager."

John remembered Stacie had been in the home since she was twelve years old after her parents were killed in a car accident. He had not seen Stacie since that time.

Julie continued "I told them I would ask you if you would look after her till she had somewhere stable to live."

"Well I don't know, I'd have to think about it. Give me a day or so and I'll get back to you."

"Thanks but remember she has no where else to go."

"Ok let me think about it, if I do take her then she can go to college here."

At 31 years old he had been very successful in the IT business world, but with all that experience in business at a young age he had no training in how to look after a teenage girl who would be still going to school. But that night after a glass of wine and a lot of thought John decided it would be heartless no to take her into his home, with all the space he had in double story mansion with 5 bedrooms and bathrooms, he could not really refuse.

So he became her legal guardian.

It was a beautiful sunny spring day when he picked her up from the airport. He had found her as she came out of the baggage carousel, they hugged, he could not believe how she had grown into a voluptuous beautiful young lady since he last saw her and how much like his late wife she was.

She jumped into his Mercedes sports car and as they raced along the motorway towards his home near the beach her long blond hair streamed out behind her, he threw her a baseball cap "here put this on" he said.

They laughed and talked so naturally, it was as if they had known each other for years, they seemed to hit it off immediately.

They drove along the beachfront, him giving her a guided tour of the area in which she would be living. They drove up a steep hill away from the beach and turned into a long sweeping driveway, she was surprised at the immense size of his house overlooking the ocean, the place she would be living in at least for the next year. She was very impressed by his obvious wealth.

Weeks went by, John had her installed in college, it was close by so she did not have to live in. He had bought her an exclusive wardrobe of clothes and was enjoying having her living with him immensely to the extent that he spoilt her and gave her anything she wanted.

After a few months he noticed she had begun to dress in a very sexy way and how even the short time she had been with him how her eighteen year old body had developed to the point where each morning when he would drop her off at classes he found himself looking at her in a very different way.

One morning in particular he watched her walking away with her friends, she was dressed in a short skirt and as she walked he noticed how her bum swayed and the fullness of her figure. He felt his penis beginning to stir inside his trousers as he sat there in the car, his breathing became more rapid and suddenly he realized that he was looking at her in a way that was taboo.

Over the next few months the weather grew warmer so they began to wear much less clothing around the house. She had become very familiar with him by now, when he was around she would place her arm in his or around his neck and they would laugh about everything. Life was very happy for them both.

Increasingly he kept looking at her with what he tried to deny in his mind was lust. He found himself taking every opportunity to per on her while she was not looking, sometimes when they were watching TV she would be draped over the sofa in brief shorts with her legs spread wide in a casual manner perhaps sucking on an ice cream, not realizing that he was looking at her, not the television.

Sometimes she would run into the room, excitedly, telling him about something that happened at college that day. She would jump into his lap without warning, he would place his hands around her waist and feel her softness as he eased her off so she did not notice the bulge that would always appear in his shorts.

One hot evening, it was around 11 o'clock he stood in the darkened bathroom which was across the hallway from her bedroom, he'd noticed loud music playing and had come into the bathroom from the other entrance which adjoined his bedroom, to see where it was coming from.

Her door was wide open and what he saw then made his heart instantly race, as he peered through the darkness into her room.

Stacie was stark naked standing on the floor doing aerobic exercises. She must have thought he was in bed. John caught his breath with surprise. In the darkness his eyes instantly washed over every inch of her body, quickly, almost as if he closed his eyes the scene would be gone. His eyes roamed from beautiful face down to her large well developed breasts and to the swell of her hips then down to the junction of her thighs where he saw a thick patch of dark pubic hair "OOH MY GOD" he whispered to himself.

He untied the belt of his robe and slid the garment off letting it fall to the floor around his feet, standing there in the dark, naked. He began to stroke his now rock hard cock, his breath grew more rapid as he watched her swing around, every move was so sensuous. His fist moved faster, she swung a leg up into the air and he caught a brief glimpse of her pussy, he gasped, his fingers teased, she spun around again, his hand was frantic now, her tits were bouncing back and forth up and down, he was driving the hard cock into his hand as his eyes drank her into his memory cells.

This is a dream he thought He moaned quietly "OOH FUCK", his fist squeezed just behind the head as it stroked and pumped, he was almost collapsing from the sheer sensations happening in his cock head. Then in an overwhelming gush he groaned and felt his orgasm begin, spurt after spurt shooting out of his thrusting penis like a volcano and landing on the floor at his feet.

He gasped and moaned with the intensity of the cum.

Slowly he recovered, tying the robe back around his waist just as Stacie turned out the light and went to bed. After that he could not keep his eyes off her, he was regularly masturbating over her now.

Stacie had grown to know John very well by now. Just lately she had noticed him looking at her differently, in a strange way. Deep down she knew he was looking at her in a sexual way.

She had often thought what a good looking guy he was, even at 31 years old he was very, very sexy looking to her.

Even her girlfriends at college would say how good looking he was, one of them, Louise was her name had a crush on him and had told Stacie how lucky she was to be living alone with him. She even said she would go to bed with him if she was Stacie.

Early one evening not long after the bathroom episode John had decided to have a early shower, after a strenuous work out in the gym.

Stacie was staying back at class to finish an essay. He had finished showering and as he stepped from the bathroom into the hall way he collided headlong with her. She had come home earlier than expected and had run up the stairs and into the hall way just as he stepped out, she was puffing from the exertion as she tumbled into his arms. Surprised, he gasped "Hey what's the big rush baby, I thought you were staying back late." His hands grasped her around the waist and eased her backwards. She was dressed in the shortest mini skirt. Her long blond hair was tussled over her shoulders as she gasped "Oh sorry uncle John I was in a hurry to phone Mike."

John had forgotten that she had made friends with a local boy and he felt a pang of jealousy.

Stacie was still puffing, her eyes had dropped down towards his groin. She stood there mumbling something but her mind had been distracted when the front of his shower robe had come apart exposing his tanned muscular body. Quickly, like any eighteen year old girl would her eyes flashed down and she caught her breath at what she saw.

John by now had realized that his robe had come apart as he had grabbed for her and now his complete frontal nakedness was exposed to her hungry eyes. Quickly he gathered the robe around him and tied it. Both of them were embarrassed, she was lost for words and he knew she had seen everything in those few fleeting seconds.

He just said "Darling the house keeper says dinner is at six o'clock" and went off to his room.

In those few seconds, what Stacie had seen took her breath away. She had never seen a mans' penis before only in diagrams at school, his looked so big, it had been hanging downwards, his hairy testicles visible beneath it. She could not stop thinking about what she had seen, she did not want to.

She went to her room but did not ring Mike.

During dinner they were both quiet, the conversation stilted. Afterwards she excused herself and went to her room. She rang Mike but as she talked to him her mind was elsewhere, she could not stop thinking about the sight she had seen earlier.

She was beginning to get hot and could not concentrate as she spoke to him so she ended the call prematurely. She lay back on the big bed and turned out the light. The sight of her uncle's penis kept flashing before her eyes as she became more and more aroused.

She couldn't stop thinking of what Louise had said about her uncle.

One of the other girls had asked "Do you ever see him naked".

She was getting extremely excited as she recalled the sexy nature of the conversation with her friends on the campus. Her thoughts quickly became thoughts of having sex with her uncle, her breathing was more rapid, she began to fantasize about him.

Stacie lifted her bottom off the bed and slipped her panties down over her long tanned legs they fell to the floor beside the bed. She then sat up and lifted her t shirt up over her head throwing it onto the floor alongside her panties. Her fingers were trembling as she fumbled with the clip holding her bra, she undid it and released her large breasts from the confines of the garment laying it over the bed beside her.

She was naked now and her long fingers stroked the inside of her soft thighs then they slipped over into the thick bush of hair between them. With a sigh she parted her legs wide then slowly her fingers encircled the wet clitoris. She gasped out loud as she touched it "OOH GOD" all the time visions of his penis flashed before her.

Her memory flashed back pictures to her of him standing before her with the robe wide open down the front.

Stacie was amazed at how wet her vagina had gotten just thinking about him. Her female juices ran down between her legs as her fingers began, slowly at first to circle and swirl and pull gently at the lips of her young pussy. She was getting hotter and hotter as she relived the sight of his lightly haired chest and the thin spine of dark hair that ran up from his pubic hair to his navel. The sight of the cock hanging large between his legs.

Gently she pulled back the hood surrounding the protuding bud and gently stroked it, she whispered "OOH GOD OOH" as she imagined his big cock fully inside of her as they made love. The fingers of her other hand softly stroked the stiffening nipples of her large breasts.

She pictured how it would look erect, wanting what was between her legs and wondered if she could take his size, all of these thoughts were swimming through her senses.

She couldn't take any more, eagerly she gave in to her emotions. With a moan she pulled her legs back and wide apart biting her lip as her fingertips frantically tickled the reddened pulsing clit. She heard herself gasping quietly "OH YES UNCLE JOHN!!! OOH YES.... DO IT TO ME... PLEEAASE."

She came in a shuddering gush of fluid and emotion.

Waves of pleasure washed over her. Her juices were flowing down the crack between her ass cheeks wetting the sheets below, she wished he would come to her now, GOD she would let him do it to her, yes, yes she wanted him.

It was so beautiful, her emotions were soaring, she was imagining it would be like this if they made love.

Yes it felt like they WERE making love. She imagined them locked in a passionate kiss, could almost feel his cock inside her spreading her womanhood wide apart.

Her fingers searched and found the clit and within seconds she came again with a squeal of delight. This time it was even more erotic and sensual than the first.

Spasms of joy rocked her, starting from her curling toes and travelled through her body in shudders. Her fingers slipped theough her cunt lips and swooped around in circles over her clit

When the spasms had ceased her legs fell back onto the bed, she was gasping for breath overwhelmed by the intensity of her orgasms. In the afterglow she fell asleep thinking about her uncle.

It was a few hours later, John had retired to bed after almost falling asleep as he worked on his laptop. In the darkness of his room he lay awake thinking of the look on her face when she caught site of his cock. Again his cock stirred between his legs as he thought of her in her looking at him in the open robe.

Repressed thoughts of making love to her came flooding back. He wondered what she thought after seeing him like that, did it turn her on. His fingers encircled the now hard cock and within seconds he was spurting his seed high into the air and gasping her name.

After that night things changed a little. There was a sexual tension between them.

One Sunday evening a week after the incident in the hallway john was watching TV in the home theatre. It was a hot night and he wore only a pair of shorts and no top. They were the only two people in the house as the live in housekeeper had taken a few days off.

Stacie ran in out of breath from racing down the stairs. She wore only a short baby doll night shirt garment, she was holding it closed at the front. "Uncle John you know that bikini that I wanted so much? well here it is."

Without saying another word she pulled open the shirt and stood before him in the briefest string bikini he had ever seen. The spaghetti strings tied behind her neck barely held her more than ample breasts from falling out of the bra top. The bikini bottoms were held together at the sides with the same type of spaghetti strap.

He could not take his eyes off her, she had surprised him and he could only mutter "Oh Stacie its gorgeous, I mean your beautiful, aah um it's very sexy."

"Do you really like it uncle John?"

"What's not to like baby but I don't know if I could let you wear that to the beach. I mean there's nothing of it."

Then laughing she jumped into his lap. "Ooh please Uncle John I have been asked to go on Sunday and Mike said he would take me...Oh pleassse."

When she jumped into his lap, he was taken by surprise. His hands grasped her bare waist, her skin felt so soft and warm and the perfume he had given her from his late wife's drawer permeated his nostrils awakening even more so, the feeling of sexual desire.

His penis was rising at a speed hitherto unknown to him, pushing against her thigh as she squirmed in his lap. He had not held a woman since his wife died two years earlier. He had always been loyal to her memory, but at this moment that loyalty was quickly disappearing.

He could feel his resolve quickly slipping away as he gave in to pleasures of the flesh. As if with a mind of their own his hands were stroking the warm skin of her back. She was not trying to stop him.

"Well we will see, I don't know." He said.

"Oh please uncle John." she persisted.

Twisting around to face him she moaned "Please."

She was almost begging him.

Giving in to her he groaned "Well! I guess so."

"Oh thank you uncle John" she replied as she bent down and playfully kissed him.

It happened instantly, he gave in to a primeval carnal desire. Pulling Stacie into him he continued the kiss, she began to moan as it became more intense, instantly turning into a long pash. His hands were all over her soft belly rubbing and feeling.

She was moaning quietly, their mouths were mashing together and she was not pulling away from him. With each passing second he grew more confident, his fingers were fumbling with the shoulder ties of her bra strap, they came loose. Hastily he pulled it away from her body, dropping it to the floor.

Her breasts fell free his hands were now full with them. She was moaning but not objecting as he stroked the nipples between his middle and index fingers. Stacie pulled her mouth away and gasped "Oh my God!!! Uncle John."

John didn't reply he just eased her off his lap onto the sofa beside him and stood up. She was moaning quietly as she stared at the bulge that was plainly evident at the front of his shorts.

He bent down and easily picked her up. With her in his arms he hurried out of the lounge room and through the darkened house and up the winding staircase towards his bedroom. She looked up into his eyes and knew it was going to happen.

" I'm a virgin uncle John". She muttered.

He did not answer as he swept her into his bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. No words were spoken only heavy breathing could be heard as he stripped his clothes off hurriedly. She was staring at him whimpering and moaning as his shorts came down.

In his hurry to get into bed with her he hopped around getting out of his under shorts and as he did he had dragged the elastic waist band down over his erection causing his huge cock to spring upwards, it slapped against his lightly haired abdomen as it was released from its confines.

John climbed on to the bed beside her as he did so he was whispering "Baby I'll be gentle with you, Oh baby I want you."

Then they were pashing wildly he forced his tongue into her mouth she opened it willingly as his tongue slipped inside dueling with hers.

His hands were all over her stroking gently, tits, belly, crotch. Her legs had parted in their love tryst and he moved between them and knelt up, nervously he fumbled with the bows holding her bikini bottom together. He got both of them untied.

She looked into his eyes and then lifted her bottom as he pulled the garment away. As he did his eyes fell upon the very thing that he had desired most since that night in the bathroom.

He was determined to have all of her body tonight but this was the part that he wanted most of all.... her cunt.

She lay there looking up at him with legs parted allowing him a full view of her exposed pussy, the hair surrounding it glistened with her moistness. He gasped as he drank the sight in.

She reached her hands up to him and he took them in his. With their fingers entwined she drew him down. He slid forward over her until they were face to face, eye to eye, groin to groin. Stacie could feel his warm flesh against her and reached up and brushed her fingers over his strong chest.

"Please be gentle uncle John." she gasped.

He began kissing her and she kissed him back just like lovers should she thought. Her perfume was intoxicating him with its sensuality. He saw her long blond hair spread out over the pillow, her breasts were heaving, nipples erect. His cock was so hard it felt like it would stretch outside its own skin.

Stacie was almost overwhelmed by what was happening to her she had never been with a man like this before. Sure she had kissed and played around with Mike, but it was nothing like what she was feeling right at this moment.

1711
1711
19 Followers
12