Her Hero Sailor

Story Info
Yachtsman rescues hot Asian girl and receives reward.
8.3k words
60k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers

Here I was a white man, in my mid thirties alone on a small island off of the coast of Thailand. I had been sailing around the world in my yacht ever since I left the Marines. After five years in the army and half of that being in Iraq I decided that killing other human beings was not a career choice I was willing to engage in. So I left as soon as my tour was up, sold my house, bought a 30ft yacht (the Mae West) and went sailing. I had never married, or had a steady girlfriend during my time in the Marines as I figured that I could not put a love one through the pain of my death. The first few months were a thrill and a steep learning curve. Even though I was an experienced sailor, nothing you can do ever prepares you for and around the world voyage. I had left Florida behind me many months earlier, and was now heading through the dangerous waters of Southeast Asia.

I had put in and anchored in a small sheltered bay on the seaward side of a remote island. It was covered in thick forest and rimmed by bright white sands. I had stopped there just for a break and had taken my dingy ashore to have a look around before I left for Borneo the next morning. I had been walking around for several hours, as the island was quite large and hilly, when I emerged from the forest into a clearing. In this clearing was a small ramshackle hut. It looked like it hadn't been lived in for a seriously long time. So I figured that I would check it out, there might be some interesting items left lying around. As I near I thought I heard noises coming from the hut. Probably just a critter of some sort, I thought to myself. Then came the noise of wood scrapping along wood, and the muffled sounds of voices speaking in a foreign language. As I crept closer I heard a scream, a woman's scream.

The hut was set up on short stilts so I crawled underneath to see if I could see anything through any gaps in the floor I could find. It didn't take long for there was a multitude of split floorboards and rotted out knotholes. I looked up and saw the legs of a man standing there with a machete in his hand. I looked around and saw another man with his pants down around his ankles, he was raping a young woman on a low bench, and as yet another man was holding her arms down. The poor girl was trying to shake her self free, but couldn't. She continued to scream loudly as the man continued to rape her. He then punched her right in the face to shut her up. It worked as I saw her slump down onto the table unconscious, and bleeding profusely from her nose.

That was it. I could not let this happen to any woman. Luckily I was carrying around my trusty sawn-off pump action shotgun, I had as protection from wild animals and pirates, which regularly roamed these areas. I stuck the shortened barrel up into the hole I had been looking through and squeezed the trigger. The sound of the gun startled the three men, none more so than the man I was aiming at. He copped the full blast in his groin, dozens of tiny metal pellets were sent flying up into it, shredding whatever happened to be in their way. He dropped to the ground clutching at his groin, blood pouring between his fingers, a main artery had been severed and he would bleed out within minutes.

I automatically pumped the reloading mechanism of the gun and rolled out from under the hut. No sooner had I stood up than a mad little Asian guy came running at me with another machete. I pointed the shotgun at him and pulled the trigger, another roar as the gun discharged. This guy took the full load in his chest; he was dead even before he hit the ground. I pumped the shotgun, reloading another cartridge into the firing chamber.

Now it was the rapist's turn. I rounded the side of the hut and walked up the few stairs to the front door, except there was no front door only a doorway, which led into the single open room. To my right was a pile of clothing and blanket on a tattered couch, to my left was the table where the unconscious woman continued to lay. I scanned the room for the rapist; he had to be here somewhere, as there wasn't really enough space to hide in. I walked in and from behind a small partition he jumped screaming, all he had in his hands was a small knife. I walked towards him warily but not intimidated, compared to the insurgents in Iraq this guy was just a local bully. I kept coming at him until he rushed at me. Instead of wasting another shell I turned the gun around and smashed the butt into his face. He crumpled to the floor like the sack of crap he was. I left him lying there unconscious, I had plans for him, but that would have to wait until later. I needed to check on the woman.

I quickly walked over to the low table and checked her pulse; yes she was still alive, but very unconscious. She was also naked, dark purple and black bruises covered her beautiful body. It was such a shame that men had to treat women with such contempt. I looked around and saw a blanket spread out on the couch. I gently picked her up and carried her over to it. She groaned softy from the pain as I placed her on the blanket. I grabbed the side of the blanket and draped it over her, to cover her nakedness. It was as if I was a prude of anything, but I figured after what she had just been through she deserved at least a semblance of dignity from me.

Now back to that rapist bastard. He was still lying crumpled on the floor but was slowly regaining his consciousness. I grabbed him by the shirt and through him onto the now vacant table. I used several other blankets to bind his arms and legs to the table. I could see that he still had an erection from before. The bastard was still getting off on this. So I cut away his pants to reveal a tiny four-inch dick.

"Call that a dick?" I asked the man rhetorically. The man's eyes widened as he watched my pick up the knife he had dropped. It looked sharp enough but I hoped it wasn't for what I was about to do next. I reached down and took his dick in my hand and pulled it up. With my other hand I sliced through its base with his own knife, he screamed in pain, but the shirt I had stuffed in his mouth blocked most of it. Blood spurted everywhere as I dropped his lifeless member on the floor. Next I reached down and separated his balls from his body, with similar results. These too I dropped onto the blood stained floor. He passed out from the pain. He would either die from blood loss of from thirst, as there was no fresh water on this island. I figured that killing the little rat bastard was the least I could do for the young lady.

I returned my attention to the young woman. She was still unconscious; it was the mind's way of trying to block out distressing situations. I carried her along the beaches to where I had left my dingy. I tried to put her in the most comfortable position I could find in the cramp little boat. I started the outboard and sped off as fast as I could towards the Mae West who was moored a little ways off shore. I tied up the dingy to the stern of my yacht and placed her aboard. I then moved her into the main cabin of my yacht. It wasn't big but it was roomy enough for several people to live aboard for extended periods of time. I placed her on my double bed and went to start the yacht's auxiliary engine. We needed to get away fast, and there was little wind around. The diesel engine roared to life and slowly pushed the boat forward. I plotted a course south on the autopilot, away from the island. I was heading towards Borneo, so I figured I could drop her off somewhere in the south. After making sure that all my rigging and deck lights were extinguished I went below again. It had looked like she had regained momentary consciousness, and then slid to the floor after passing out again. I had only seen a part of what had happened to her, so goodness knows what else they had subjected the poor girl to.

I spread the blanket she had been wrapped in over my bed and laid her down on top of it. I left her naked as I had yet to check if she had any major wounds. So I went to my medical kit and brought it over to the bed. The first thing that needed doing was to clean the blood from her to see if the rapist had broken her nose when he punched her. Seeing how much blood there was I went and got a small bucket of warm water mixed with some disinfectant to slow down any infections that may set in. I dipped the clean rag into the bucket, squeezed the excess water out and began to carefully clean away the congealed blood. It took several minutes to get it to a point where I could safely say that she did not have a major broken nose. There was an awful lot of swelling, but I could not feel any breaks, so that was the first good sign. I then turned my attention to her upper body. I cleaned off a lot of grime and dried bodily fluids off of her chest. As I gently wiped over her breasts she moaned ever so softly and her nipples started to harden. It was then that I noticed that there was a shallow cut across her left breast that was about two inches long. It probably happened when they cut her dress open and bra off. I made sure I cleaned it well, applied antiseptic cream and put a small rectangular bandage over it. Most of her upper body was covered in bruises, and there was nothing I could do for those.

She must have had a belly ring at some stage, because there was a chunk taken out of her belly button. The small wound had healed somewhat, but was still slightly swollen and inflamed. So I rubbed some antiseptic cream on it too, but did not put a bandage over it, as it was too small to worry about. Down towards her mound there was more blood, grime and human bodily fluids. So I gently and slowly wiped it all away, hoping desperately that she did not wake up and find me with my hand between he legs and think that I was one of her rapists. So I quickly moved on after making sure that she had no external injuries. I was not about to violate her pussy again, after what she had already been through recently. I cleaned her legs, which were covered in bruises as well.

I rolled her over as gently as I could and cleaned her back. They had beaten her at some time because there were several large elongated welts that had broken the skin, as well as many splinters from the table she had been raped on. After seeing all this carnage that had cause to her body I was glad I had wasted all of the low life bastards back on that soulless island. I took my time cleaning and bandaging her back. By the time I had finished her back looked like a patchwork of bandages. I then moved onto her butt. It too was covered in bruises and welts, but at least these did not break the skin. I left her on her stomach so that she did not put too much pressure on her back. I covered her with another blanket, and went topside to see how far we had travelled. The auxiliary motor was only designed to travel 8knots at best, so we had been hugging away for the past two hours and had only travelled 12 nautical miles away from the island. I hoped that we had not been seen, or the shotgun blasts heard by a friend of the rapists, because if they had a speed boat it would only take them half an hour or so to reach us. But as the afternoon turned into night and I heard or saw no other watercraft around me I began to relax it little more. Even so I stayed awake all night sitting watch just in case the morning held a surprise for us.

It was not too long after dawn when I heard movement below, she must be awake, 'this will be interesting' I thought to myself. Moments later she poked her head through the hatch and stepped up onto the deck wrapped in the blanket I had covered her with. She saw me standing behind the helm controls and the shotgun that was within arms reach.

"Wh..wh..who are you?" she asked as she blinked from the brightness of the morning sun. "Are you one of them." She added.

"No, I'm not" was all I said in reply.

"Got clothes?" she asked.

"Yep, down below." I answered back.

She turned around and headed back down to the cabin. The blanket that she had wrapped around herself had covered all of her except one butt cheek, which was peeking out from underneath a corner. Even with its bruised appearance it still radiated a coppery glow under the sunlight. She had made it all the way down the hatch when her head popped back up.

"Thank you." She said softly, before she disappeared below again.

This was going to be an interesting part of the journey to say the least. After double-checking our GPS position I throttled down the motor back to 5 knots, partly to save fuel, but also because I no longer feared attack from a hoard of screaming rapist pirates. The wind had picked up, but I decided against running up the sails, as I couldn't look after the young woman and sailing the boat at the same time. I heard her rummaging around down below for some cloths for quite some time. It shouldn't have been too hard to find some clothes to put on, maybe she was a little on the fussy side. But that line of logic was quickly quashed when I heard the sizzling of fat and caught the smell of cooking bacon as it wafted out from the cabin into the fresh breeze. Secure in the knowledge that the yacht was going where it was supposed to be I went below.

I found the young woman standing over the small camping stove that I had built into the cramped galley of the cabin. She had obviously found some appropriate clothes to wear, for she was wearing a small emerald green bikini top that barely covered her nipples and a pair of very small shorts. I recognised those pieces. They were the property of a very beautiful blonde Australian girl I had picked up in Brisbane who had sailed with me around the Pacific Islands for a month. I remembered that was a very relaxing month, but I had no idea she still had clothes aboard. She saw me duck into the cabin and told me to have a seat as she plated up the fried bacon rashers, two pieces of toast and some fried eggs. It looked good and smelled better. I hadn't eaten for nearly a day, and goodness knows how long she had been without a proper meal. After serving up my plate she served herself up and equally large plate of food. Yep, she was hungry too.

"What's your name?" she asked me in a delicate voice.

"Evan. Evan Wallace." I replied. "And yours?" I asked back, in between mouthfuls of toast.

"Mae-Ling. Mae-Ling Wolverton." She replied before she started eating her own breakfast.

The next few minutes we just looked at each other silently and finished our breakfast. It was an awkward silence. I didn't know what to say to a woman whom I had just rescued from being raped. How do you start a conversation with that?

But she must have been reading my thoughts because she asked, "you want to know what was going on back there, don't you?" I just nodded my head in reply. So she started telling me how she had been kidnapped at Bangkok airport. She was immediately blindfolded and sedated. Eventually she was taken to a small fishing village where she was put on a small boat and taken to that desolate island with her three would be rapists. Apparently she had been there for over two days, but she wasn't entirely sure as they kept her drugged most of the time. During that time they brutalised and raped her repeatedly. Her physical wounds were a testament to her torment. She vaguely remembered what had occurred when I arrived, so she asked me what happened to the three rapists. I simply told her that they would never harm even as much as a fly in the future. I'm pretty sure she got my drift. She also told me to head for Singapore, as that is where she lived. I asked her if she wanted to get ashore sooner I could do so. She said no, she felt safer with me at the moment.

During the whole time she telling me her story, she was fingering the bandage I had placed on her left breast. It must have been itchy, which is a good sign, because it means it was healing well.

"Ah, do want me to have a look at your bandages to see if they need changing?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh yes, my back hurts, but this one is just a bit itchy that's all." She replied.

"Okay. I'll need you to stay seated while I go and get my med kit." I stated.

"Sure." Was all she said.

I grabbed my med kit from the storage locker and put it on the galley's table where we had been sitting for breakfast. The bandage sat just above the top of her bikini top and was therefore easily accessible. I slowly peeled back the sticking plaster bandage and looked at the wound. It was healing nicely. Within a day or two it would scab over, she would be left with a small scar as a reminder of her ordeal. I picked up the tube of antiseptic cream, unscrewed the lid and squirted out a little onto my finger. I then gentle applied it by running my finger down the length of the wound. The coldness of the cream caused the skin around it to erupt in goose bumps. Mae-ling let out a brief giggle. I looked at her.

"It tickled" she said. Trying to ignore that sexually charged comment I reapplied the bandage.

"I'll do you back now." I said as I moved around to her back. "Oh, um. I'm going to need to undo this to get at all the bandages." I said referring to the straps of the bikini top.

"That's okay." She said as she placed her hands over her breasts.

So I pulled the string that undid the bow. It took a while to check that the welts were subsiding, and that the open wounds were closing over. I applied more antiseptic cream to those that needed it and changed the bandages that needed changing. While I had been tending to her wounds her back rippled with visible shivers at the touch of my cream covered fingers. How could someone who had been as traumatised as her be able to feel aroused by my touch. I couldn't figure it out, so I left it. I finished by tying her bikini top back up.

"There all done." I said as I started to pack up the medical kit and stowed it away.

No sooner had I done this and turned around when she stood up and kissed my on the cheek. "Thank you." She whispered into my ear. "And what you did last night felt good too." She said as she moved back into the galley area to finish cleaning up our breakfast.

I quickly went topside again to reconfigure the GPS and autopilot navigation control for a heading towards Singapore. I was very confused about Mae-Ling's intensions and actions. Over the next few days Mae-Ling's wounds had healed up quite well, some were still tender and swollen. The vast majority had all but disappeared and none needed bandages anymore.

The close confines of the yacht were not conducive to hiding from the other person. So we chatted about stuff and I even started to show her how to sail the yacht. Then one morning a squall hit, with high winds and driving rain. Mae-Ling had been topside with me, She got drenched and quickly went below deck. I had to finish reefing in the sails to stop them from being battered to pieces by the winds. The auxiliary motor had been turned off days ago when we hit good tail winds. I checked the radar for signs of other shipping and the weather outlook. There were no other boats around so we weren't going to drift into anything, so we could ride out the storm in a few hours. After double-checking that the rigging was secure I too went below.

I was dripping wet by the time I got to the cabin. I ducked through the hatch to be greeted by the sight of Mae-Ling drying herself off with a towel. I stood there stunned with my mouth hanging open. "I do believe Evan, that you have seen a naked woman before. In fact you have already see me naked before. So here." She said as she threw a towel at me. "Dry yourself off before you catch a cold."

"Here!!" I said incredulously.

"Yes here. Where else do you have to go silly." She said in jest.

So I put the towel aside and pulled my wet t-shirt off, it was a struggle as it clung to my skin. Next came my shorts. Now I was as naked as she was. I always went commando when I was aboard the Mae West. I picked up the towel and began to dry myself, forgetting for the moment that Mae-Ling was even on the boat. After I finished I gathered up my wet clothes and towel and threw them in my dirty clothes pile, which was really a plastic milk crate. Now I needed some dry clothes to put on. So I headed aft to get some. I walked past the galley and radio alcove to the little recess where my bed was situated. To my surprise Mae-Ling was laying there still completely naked, with a big cheeky grin on her face.

wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers