Her Horny E-mail

Story Info
My late girlfriends emails she use to send me.
1.2k words
4.05
32k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today at work I was surfing through my emails when I found this email in my inbox. I can still remember this woman til this day. The way she made me feel, the way she looked when she saw me, the way it felt to be making love to her. I remember every detail of every second I was with her. The way her blue eyes shined in the moonlight, the way her long brown hair fell upon her shoulders and onto her breasts, the way my hands fell perfectly on her body every time. But that is the past, this was the email I found:

Hey Baby,

I miss you so much rite now I'm so horney and all alone at home. I wrote you this so you can know what to expect when you come home.

When you first get home this is what is going to happen. I am going to stand up with my fingers on the tantalizing t-shirt hem before I began to raise it up, over handful-sized breasts with my nipples puckered and hard. Raising my arms up above my head so my whole ribcage moved upwards, presenting my breasts on a platter of perfect skin.

You will sit there staring, already halfway hard. I will put one hand on your shoulder, holding you back in the chair, and straddle your lap, my legs cocked up on the arms of the recliner. I will press my lips onto your mouth, moving against you insistently. You will start kissing me back, letting your arms explore all this beautiful naked girl wrapped around you, my tongue pushing just hard enough between your lips

You will cup one of my breasts, running your palm over the hard nipple, gently holding my whole breast as if weighing it. My skin is as incredibly smooth and soft as it looks, yielding instantly to your touches, giving way to firmness beneath. you will keep stroking my back, sensing my tingle every time your fingers reached the top of my ass, my tongue darting with more abandon.

I will look at you while you lay me back on the couch, my arms thrown back. You will open my knees, guiding one leg so my foot is planted on the floor, and I will smile, understanding. you will bend your head between my legs, your lips feeling my moist warmth before you even touch me. You part my lips with your hands, letting you breath caress me. I will already be slick from our kissing, and you will begin kissing my clitoris, making me arch my back for more. you will slip a finger inside me, crooking it slightly as you move it in and out, keeping your mouth firmly in place. My wetness will make everything easier to find, your tongue flicking at my swollen clit, fingers swirling inside me.

I will be moaning now, and my hands will be scrabbling in your hair, keeping you in position as i begin bucking against your face. you will feel muscles deep inside me clench around your fingers, let go, and spasm again as I cry out. you will start going slower, drawing me out, circling my clit while thrusting your fingers faster and harder. My cries will change to wails and the spasms will continue, shaking my whole body now to one final arch, before i collapse down onto the ground.

We will lay, comfortable and companionable now, your arm around my shoulders, your other hand playing with my breasts. I will begin running my fingers up and down your thigh, exploring a little higher each time. your dick will be strained against your pants, and my fingers will find it, tracing up and down before I hold you tight. "Mmm," you will moan, wanting out of clothing. As if on command, I will unbuckle your belt, getting through buttons and zippers in record time, and pulling everything off you. your dick will spring free of its constraints, rock hard and pulsing to be inside some part of me.

I will scoop my hair back with one hand and take the head of your dick between my lips, tongue moving over you. It will be a physical effort to hold your hips back from thrusting forward, sinking your whole cock into my warm mouth. I will be getting there though, rolling my lips down your shaft the way you had always imagined, a fraction of an inch at a time, as though giving you a tour of my mouth. My tongue, hot and wet underneath, the ridges on the roof of my mouth giving way to the soft slickness of my palate, further back the softest part at the back of my throat. When i have you all the way back there, you will think you are going to explode right there, rocketing cum straight down my throat.

I will pull back, begin sucking, up and down, lips tight around. you will be exploring my body with your hands, pushing down the muscles of my back to knead my ass, your other hand in my hair. I will reposition myself, freeing up my hand and begin massaging your balls as I lick your cock with long tongue strokes, alternating my licking with taking you all the way into my mouth, the head of your cock grazing the back of my throat, before pulling back, licking again. Every time I plunge my mouth down over you, you will get closer and closer, knowing that two successive thrusts would make you cum in my mouth.

I will suddenly stop all mouth action, my hand still playing with your balls. I will tell you that I want you inside me and i will tell you to lie down on the floor. you will lay back on the floor, absolutely unable to refuse me of anything at this point, and i will straddle you again, grabbing hold of your cock and rubbing the tip against my clit. I will still be soaking wet and your cock will slide around with ease. I will keep using you to pleasure myself, making you ache to drive deep inside me. your hands will go for my hips, trying to guide me onto you, but i will already be there, once again with perfect timing, guiding your cock between my hot lips and pushing my hips to yours, taking you all the way in and tightening around the base of your cock

I will be so soft, warmer than my mouth, tightly clenching around you as I start riding you, one hand pushing on your chest as i slide up and down. you will reach up for my bouncing breasts, taking my nipples between thumb and forefinger and pressing down. I will gasp, riding you harder, grinding my pelvis against yours for deeper penetration. This time, you will grab my ass, pulling on my ass cheeks hard to open my lips, grinding back against me, wanting to find something that lay just beyond your reach, just a fraction deeper. you will keep pushing, aching for it, feeling warmth building, swelling, and you will squeeze my ass tighter, knowing you are reaching it, that it was right there, and then the warmth surged up the length of you, jetting deep into me, two, then three, then four pounding strokes clutching onto my perfect flesh and then sinking back into familiar couch cushions.

*

This was the email I still get hard to every time I read it. I miss her so much and would give anything to have her back. But I guess this is how we cope with the loss of a loved one.