Her Hunger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisette's hunger still burned.

"If you can't fuck me, then go get someone who can."

"It's late, Lisette. Go to bed."

"Sean, I need more cock. Go find me some, or I'll wake up Tiffany and tell her you came in here and raped me."

"You wouldn't."

"I will. Don't test me."

"Who? Where? It must be three in the morning."

"Go get Philip."

"Philip? He's asleep."

"I don't care. Wake him up. Tell him to meet you in here so you can talk to him in private. I'll take it from there."

"You're out of control. I just gave you a good fuck. Just go to bed and get some sleep."

"Sean, either you go right now and get Philip, or I'm going to yell 'rape' so loud they'll hear it at the front desk and call the cops. Your DNA is all over me. Think about that."

"You're crazy."

"I'm fucking horny, Sean. Get Philip, or so help me, I will fucking ruin you."

"Alright. Calm down. Stay right here."

"Don't take long, Sean."

Sean left the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Lisette sat and waited, but after five minutes she resumed masturbating. Five more minutes and two climaxes later, she was still waiting. Just when she was going to get up and go find Sean, the door slowly opened.

"Come inside and close the door," she whispered.

"Who's in here? Is that... Lisette?"

"Shhhhh. Just close the door."

As soon as the door closed, Lisette stood up and walked toward Philip.

"What's going on? Sean woke me up and told me to wait for him in here so he could talk to me in private. Sounds kind of gay to me."

"I know. I sent him."

"Why? Are he and Tiffany fighting? Or you and Javier?"

"Shhhhh. I'll explain everything to you."

Lisette closed the distance between herself and Philip. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pressed her nude body against his. Through his thin boxer shorts, she felt Philip's cock starting to rise, pressing into her firm, flat belly. She pulled his face toward hers, planting a wet kiss on his lips.

"I need you, Philip. I need you to fuck me."

"Call me tomorrow afternoon."

"No Philip, I need you now. Tomorrow afternoon will be too late."

"But Nicole..."

"You can fuck Nicole any time. This is your only opportunity to fuck me."

"Javier..."

"He had his chance. Fuck me Philip. It will be the best pussy you ever had."

That was saying something. Philip was one of the most popular guys in the entire school. Most of his girlfriends had lost their virginity to him. He was never without a girlfriend during the entire four years of high school. That was probably the only reason that he and Lisette had never dated. It certainly wasn't because they weren't attracted to one another. Both were always dating someone else, and their brief periods of being single never coincided.

Philip reached around Lisette, grabbing a butt cheek in each hand. He kissed her on the mouth while kneading her ass like bread dough.

"Fuck me, Philip," Lisette breathed into his ear. "Fuck me now."

Philip' hands roamed up her backside while his mouth migrated toward her neck. He had wanted to fuck Lisette for years. He could not believe that he was finally getting the opportunity.

"Just fuck me. I don't need foreplay. And neither do you."

As if to prove her point, Lisette pulled Philip's boxers down and pushed them to the floor. She reached for his cock, which was already fully erect.

"Give me this hard cock. Put it in me. Fuck me, Philip. Fuck me with this big cock."

Philip surrendered. He picked up Lisette, set her on the vanity, and placed his cock against her slit.

"Put it in. Fuck me, Philip. Fuck me now."

Lisette wrapped her legs around Philip's torso, drawing him closer to her. He pushed his hips forward, sinking his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm. That's it. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Philip commenced a slow, in and out motion. He pushed his cock all the way in, paused, then pulled it almost all the way out. For years he had longed for this opportunity, and he was determined to make it last.

"Harder," Lisette urged. "Fuck me harder."

Philip increased his speed.

"Harder. Make me cum. Harder."

"Relax, I want you to enjoy this."

"If you want me to enjoy it, then fuck me harder."

Philip's pride was wounded, and he was a little annoyed. He responded by pinching Lisette's nipples, and thrusting into her cunt with no further regard for her comfort.

"That's it. Fuck this pussy. Fuck it Philip, fuck it. Pound me."

Realizing that Lisette was not interested in experiencing his full panoply of sexual techniques, Philip resigned himself to brutally pounding her pussy. He paused for a moment to put her ankles on his shoulders, thereby practically folding her in half. That position afforded maximum penetration and friction. He was resolved to punishing her pussy.

"Oh yes, that's it. So deep. So deep. Fuck me. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Philip dug his fingers into Lisette's firm flesh, adjusted his angle, and thrust into her as fast and as hard as he could. He had never been this brutal before. He was sure that his prick had never before been this big or this hard. He was going to destroy her cunt.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Philip felt his orgasm approaching. It started in his toes, raced up his calves and thighs, and erupted from his throbbing cock. He had never cum so hard or shot so much juice in his life. Lisette's need for cock had produced his greatest performance ever.

"Don't stop. Keep fucking me."

Philip was spent, and he knew it. His massive erection was rapidly shrinking. It slipped out of Lisette's cunt, followed by a big glop of sperm that ran down the front of the vanity and pooled on the floor.

"Fuck me. C'mon, Philip, fuck me."

"I can't. I'm done."

"You're not done until I say you're done."

"Lisette, I am done. That's all I can do tonight. I'll fuck you some more tomorrow."

"Fuck tomorrow. I need dick now."

"I can't."

"Then go get Chris."

"What?"

"Get Chris. I'm sure he knows how to fuck."

"I'm not getting Chris."

"You have to go back in there anyway."

"No."

"I'll fuck you tomorrow, or suck your dick, or anything you want, if you get Chris for me now."

"No."

"Please. I'll do anything. Anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"Wait here."

Lisette sat on the toilet and stroked her pussy. It was sore, but unsatisfied. The slightest touch from her fingers was enough to get her juices flowing again.

The door opened, then closed.

"Philip said you wanted to talk to me."

"I don't want to talk, Chris. I want to fuck."

"What is this, some kind of game? Why did you wake me up for this?"

"It's not a game, Chris. I want your cock, and I want it now."

Chris had never been with a white girl before, but he had thought about it many times. As the starting quarterback of the football team, he had girls throwing themselves at him all the time. Jasmine knew that she would have to work hard to keep him from straying. She fucked him every chance the two of them could be alone together, and sucked his dick every morning on the drive in to school. She was not shy about playing the 'crazy sistah' card any time another girl got too close to Chris. Jasmine had invested too much time into their relationship to risk losing him to a willing whore.

Lisette had never been interested in a black cock before, but that idea was suddenly dominating her thoughts. She could not see Chris in the darkness, but she could feel his presence in the tiny space. It took her less than a second to locate him as he stood just inside the door. Lisette's first reaction when she pressed her small face against Chris' chest was surprise. She never expected him to feel so solid, so firm, so muscular. Chris was six feet-two inches of hard, lean muscle. His firmest, most impressive muscle was poking her naked belly.

Lisette reached into Chris' underwear with both hands, grabbing his granite hard cock and exposing it to the night air. She immediately sank to her knees and began licking the head of the ebony monolith she found. She could not see his cock, but her hands and mouth told her that it was at least two inches longer and a whole lot thicker than the cocks she drained earlier in the evening. She knew that this cock would be the one that could finally push her to the top of the mountain.

"Fuck me Chris," Lisette whispered in the darkness. "Put it in me."

Lisette cupped his balls in one hand while her tongue danced over the head of Chris' engorged cock. She extended her other hand upward, pinched Chris' nipple, then slowly dragged her nails down Chris' firm chest and abs. When her hands reached his groin, Lisette pulled his underwear to his ankles. She stood up, turned around, and backed her ass into his thighs.

"Put it in me, baby," she cooed. "You know you want to. You know I want you to. Fuck me. We might not ever get this chance again."

Chris' thoughts swirled in a thousand directions. He couldn't even see Lisette, but the feeling of her moist skin was driving him crazy. Jasmine was in the next room. Philip knew he was in there with Lisette. Every instinct told him to turn around and go back to bed.

But then Lisette reached between her legs, grabbed his dick, and placed the tip against her sloppy pussy. He wanted to push her away, but his arms refused to move. Chris felt Lisette's lips spreading as she backed into him. His cock slid into her warm, wet tunnel like a hot knife slicing through butter. He tried to push her away, but his arms felt like jelly. She backed up another inch. He was halfway inside her. She continued pushing back. Another inch disappeared inside her slimy hole. Chris felt his cock throb as another inch slid inside Lisette. He then felt her butt cheeks pressed against his groin. She had taken his entire dick.

Never before had Lisette's pussy felt so full. A small orgasm exploded inside her when she knew that she had all of Chris' cock stuffed in her cunt. At that moment she understood why Jasmine guarded Chris so jealously. If the other girls at school were to find out what Chris was hiding in his underwear, keeping it all for herself would become an impossible challenge.

Chris reached for Lisette's nipples and gave them a pinch. She felt a surge of electricity run from each nipple directly to her clit. That spark caused another small crest, but the peak remained just out of reach. Chris slid his large, strong hands downward, grasping Lisette by her small, wide hips. He pushed her toward the floor, then flipped her around so that she was on her back. He grabbed her by the ankles, spread her legs wide, leaned forward, and slammed his dick in and out of Lisette's well-used cunt.

Lisette felt another orgasm explode in the back of her mind. Each thrust brought her to the precipice of another peak; each peak was a little higher and more intense than the last. Chris continued slamming into her for a solid half hour. She lost count of the number of times that she came. Each orgasm was more explosive than the last, yet each was just a little short of what she craved.

"Here it cums, baby, here it cums," Chris repeated in a low tone. "Get ready, 'cause here it cums."

"No!" Lisette cried. "Not yet."

"Here it cums baby. You wanted this dick, here it cums."

"Don't cum yet!"

Lisette pounded his chest with her fists.

"Don't cum yet! Fuck me!"

"It's cumming. Get the nut baby, it's cumming."

Chris felt his dick explode. Jet after jet of thick, creamy sperm erupted from his dick. It flooded the inside of Lisette's sloppy cunt, and ran out onto the bathroom floor.

"Oh yeah! Take the nut, baby, take the nut!"

"You're not done yet! Keep fucking me!"

Chris got up off the floor and sat on the toilet seat. Lisette was on him in a second, licking his cock and caressing his balls. The mixture of cum and pussy juice on his shaft was addictive. She wanted more.

Despite his ejaculation, Chris' dick remained erect. Lisette felt it throbbing in her hands, still rigid, strong and vital. Chris could not take the sensation of her mouth on his dick so soon after cumming, so he pushed her face away. Lisette tried fight back, but his steely arms were too strong. She let go of his cock, stood up, and turned away.

Chris relaxed, leaned back against the tank, and enjoyed the feeling of his pulsating dick standing straight up and waving in the still night air. He planned to catch his breath, wash up, and sneak back into bed before Jasmine noticed that he was gone. Consideration of the moral issues racing through his brain would have to wait until he slept a little more.

Suddenly, Lisette grabbed his dick with one hand, climbed onto his lap, and lowered her insatiable cunt onto his pole. She was instantly impaled. She felt the thick ebony shaft scrambling her guts, once again filling her cunt and -- hopefully -- satisfying her need.

"You're crazy, get up!" Chris growled in her ear.

"I told you, you're not done yet. I'm not done yet."

"We have to stop. Someone is going to catch us."

"Shut up and fuck me, Chris. They're all asleep, too hung over to stir. Don't worry about anyone else. Just fuck me."

"Lisette."

"You don't have to do anything. I'll ride you."

"No, Lisette. You've lost your mind."

"Maybe. Just shut up."

Lisette bounced up and down on Chris' lap, his heavy shaft splitting her juicy cunt as she rode from one peak to the next. Her thighs ached and her stomach muscles burned. She suspected that her pussy had to be sore, but she was too turned on to care. All that mattered was satisfying the hunger; mounting the peak; bursting through the barrier that kept her from achieving the ultimate climax.

Lisette rode through a half a dozen climaxes. The sound of her grunting and groaning was soon joined by the sound of Chris panting in her ear as sensation started to return to his dick. For the first twenty minutes he was merely numb. His dick was an erect slab of stone, with all the sensitivity and feeling of an inanimate object. But Lisette's unrelenting assault not only produced a series of orgasms in her body, it extended through Chris' recovery stage and continued long enough to bring him to the verge of another climax.

Minutes before reaching that climax, the door burst open and lights went on. Lisette and Chris were both blinded by the sudden onslaught of light bombarding their dilated pupils.

"What the fuck is going on?!!!" Jasmine screamed. "Bitch, it's on!"

Jasmine closed the gap between the door and the toilet in less than a second. She grabbed two fistfuls of Lisette's hair and pulled her off Chris' lap. Jasmine only outweighed Lisette by five or ten pounds, but she was leaner and stronger. She also had the advantage of surprise.

Jasmine slammed Lisette's head into the side of the vanity as she pulled her to the ground. Lisette lost consciousness when her head hit the hard tile floor. Jasmine was undeterred. She pounced on Lisette, smacking her unconscious face and screaming at her until Chris and Javier were able to pull her off.

Lisette awoke in an ambulance. Her friends had already told the paramedics and the hotel management that she slipped getting into the shower, and Lisette went along with that story. The truth, she knew, was far worse. She was x-rayed and kept overnight for observation. Showing no signs of a concussion, she was released the next day.

Word of the altercation--and the reason behind it--spread throughout the school almost instantly. By the time Lisette returned home on Sunday afternoon, she had over ninety missed calls on her cell phone. Her voice mailbox was full. The calls were of two types: girls screaming at her and calling her a 'slut', and boys wanting to be next in line to fuck her. Everyone, it seemed, knew some version of what transpired in Room 432. Few versions were accurate, but that did not matter. Lisette's reputation was ruined.

Lisette never went back to high school. She convinced her doctor to write a note stating that she contracted mono, and was too sick to return to school. Since there was only one month remaining in the school year, Lisette's teachers sent a package with the final assignments and gave her until the end of the year to finish it. She turned in that package, but never showed up for exams. Nonetheless, the school granted her a diploma, closing that chapter of her life.

* * *

Author's note: I want to give special thanks to Meathead96 and Alabasterthighs for their valuable assistance in helping me to complete this story.

12