Her Husband, Her Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Master punishes his kitten then makes her edge.
2.1k words
4.15
39.8k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen glanced down at the time and paused, as she so often did, to admire the two-tone Cartier watch with diamonds and a mother of pearl face. It had been a gift from James for their one year wedding anniversary. Even after five years of marriage, having a successful career, investments, and a retirement plan, she still couldn't always wrap her head around where she was compared to where she started.

Her casual outfit of a thick Filson wool sweater and Paige Denim jeans had probably cost more than her entire thrift store purchased childhood wardrobe. Even though she would spend $450 on a quality sweater that was only weekend appropriate these days, a small part of her felt like vomiting each time. She was working on that with her therapist and also through giving a significant amount of money and time to charities that helped the underprivileged.

Gwen curled her feet under her and glanced outside at the snow swirling around. December had brought with it shorter days and colder nights. She was eager for James to return from his business trip to London, which was leading her to check her watch often. Often, Gwen would travel with him, but work had made that impossible this time.

On the antique Louis XV side table, her cell phone dinged. She picked it up. A message from James: 'Go upstairs. In position. Now.'

A thrill shot through Gwen's body and she felt her cheeks grow hot with anticipation. She folded the blanket and put it over the arm of the chair, while breathing deeply to try and calm her racing heart. After 7 years, James still had this effect on her. She went upstairs to their master suite and started undressing. She folded the jeans and sweater, placing them neatly in her closet. Her La Perla bra and panties went into her lingerie bag and she unpinned her hair so it fell in a mass of curls down her back. She walked out and glanced at herself in the mirror. Gwen was 35 and despite having an exercise routine and being remarkably healthy, she was not a slender woman. She was 5'6 and 175 pounds. A solid size 12 with a round, full bottom and an hourglass figure. James found her curves, soft belly, and full, heavy breasts wildly attractive. Gwen had gotten to a place in life where she could appreciate her body and feel confident with her curves and voluptuous body.

She ran her fingertips down her body, feeling the goosebumps rise up under her featherlight touch. She shivered and the anticipation of James arrival made her heart pound and her knees felt weak. She didn't know that weak knees was more than a storybook expression until she met James and experienced the sensation.

Gwen climbed onto the king-sized bed and got on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. She pressed her chest into the bed, with her bottom side in the air, spreading her thighs just enough so that when James walked in, he would see the view of her bottom and pussy. She was in position and ready for the arrival of her beloved husband and Master.

******

James opened the door and hung his coat up. His briefcase and keys went in their spot and his wet shoes stayed in the mud room. He knew his Gwendolyn was upstairs, ready and waiting, but he would not rush. He walked into their house and smelled the scent that was always present, a fresh linen and lavender mixture that seemed to be reminiscent of Gwen.

James used the downstairs powder room to clean up. He looked in the mirror at his thick head of hair which sported more gray than brown these days. The fine lines around his eyes were deeper since Gwen had entered his life, due to the smile that seemed to be permanently on his face.

He slowly walked upstairs. He could picture her in their bed, in position on the beautiful, handmade quilt covering their bed which had been made lovingly by her, a gift for him on their wedding day. Opening the door, his senses were assaulted by his love. His eyes filled with the sight of her creamy skin, bottom in the air, legs spread. He heard her sharp intake of breath when the door opened, smelled the mixture of her arousal and Chanel perfume. Though he had not yet tasted her, the memory of her unique taste was never far and his mouth filled with saliva at the thought of sinking his teeth into her flesh. And lastly, he felt her. His hands had not physically touched her body, but he felt her. Every nerve, every fiber of his being felt her.

Gwen was nearly panting. It embarrassed her that she was driven wild by him. She had never anticipated this reaction to another person, and it still made her uncomfortable. Not nearly as much as it once had, but it was there still. She could hear James moving towards her and she focused on keeping her breathing steady. He chuckled and ran a single finger up the crease between her cheeks, up her spine and to her hair. He grabbed a fist of her dark curls and pulled her head up. He forced her to meet his eyes. Gwen was silent, awaiting his lead. James gripped her hair tighter, forcing her to stretch her neck. He leaned in so their mouths were almost, but not quite, touching. She didn't blink, didn't twitch. They stayed in that place, breathing together in silence, for seconds, minutes, hours? Time stood still. The world around them drifted into eternal nothingness when they were in this place together.

James was filled with such tenderness and love for this woman before him while also feeling the need that they both shared. The need to control and dominate her body, mind, and spirit. To own her, to fill her from the inside out. It grew within him and he saw her respond. It was subtle, the changes that occurred. Ones that only a person who adored and knew her would see. Being her Master was more than Dominating her body. It was knowing the inner most workings of her mind. It took time to be able to reach a point where he deserved to be called Master and when he had, what a privilege it had been.

As James had approached her, Gwens mind swam with thoughts but when their gazes met, all thoughts left her brain. He was like an anxiety drug. He made all the worries and stresses of the past, present and future disappear in these moments. For this time, it was just her and him. His hand fisted in her hair, feeling the tightness at her scalp. His breath on her lips, the subtle scent of his aftershave, the mint he'd had, and something else. Something primal, musky, his own scent. Her awareness of her own body increased as well. She could feel the pucker of her aereolas, her curly hair brushing against her skin. Her pulse was almost deafening.

Although it had been one, maybe two minutes, it felt like lifetimes had occurred in those moments. Utter silence and stillness then... He yanked her up onto her knees and slapped each breast sharply. She gasped at the impact. He slapped them again and again. Gwen cried out and he grasped her chin between her fingers. "Be. Quiet." He growled. Then he slapped them once, twice, thrice, until they were throbbing and bright red with his handprints. He reached down and grabbed her pussy with his entire hand and squeezed. Gwen gritted her teeth to keep from yelling out in pain and pleasure. He squeezed again then pinched her labia and clit. She thrust her hips forward, seeking the release his fingers could provide.

James slapped Gwens pussy. "So eager, aren't we? And greedy. You'll get it when I decide and no sooner." Gwen whimpered. "Were you bad while I was gone? Did you touch your pussy?" Gwen didn't respond. "You did. You are such a cum slut. Can't even wait for your Master to get home." His voice stayed even and calm. She knew what she had done was wrong but two weeks was too damn long to go without cumming.

He dragged her to the floor by her hair and forced her to sit back on her heels. "You don't even deserve to be on the bed, right now. I'm disappointed in you."

Instantly tears filled her eyes. "No Master! Please don't be disappointed in me."

He gazed down at her pleading eyes. "You knew you weren't supposed to play with MY pussy while I was gone. I told you to wait."

"I'm sorry!! I missed you so much I... I just needed to."

James slapped her breasts. "No, Kitten, you WANTED to. There is a difference. Don't make excuses for your bad behavior."

James grabbed her hair and half drug her into the large bathroom. "Fill the tub."

Gwen looked at him questioningly, but did as he demanded without a word.

"With salts."

Gwen added salts and watched the steaming water fill the tub. James undressed and got into the tub and laid back. It was a huge tub, big enough for both of them, which they often utilized. Gwen was silent but hyper vigilant of every movement he made, waiting for his next move. His cock was hard and she wanted to grab it but didn't dare.

"Pull up the stool from the vanity and sit on it." She complied. "Spread your legs and let me see your pretty little cunt." Again, Gwen complied. "Slap your clit." Gwen grimaced but did as he told her. "That's not hard enough little Kitten, and you know it. Don't fuck around. Slap it." She slapped it, hard, and yelped.

"Play with your clit." Gwen was surprised but did was she was told. She spread her lips and exposed her little clit, then started rubbing it. She was already wet, so she used the juices seeping out of her pussy to moisten her clit.

James watched Gwens fingers pleasure herself, her pussy changing from pink to red as blood pumped down to her clit, causing it to engorge. Fluid started coming out as she grew wetter and wetter. Her fingers moved more quickly and he could see her entire pussy pulsing.

"Stop."

Gwen cried out, "No!"

"Excuse me?"

Gwen pulled her fingers away. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Master."

"That's better. Don't you dare so no to me again." He watched her pussy, the throbbing seemed to calm down a bit so he said, "Begin again. Now."

Gwen whimpered but started rubbing two fingers against her clit. By now, she was moaning and pussy juices were literally dripping down her thighs. She thrust her pussy against her fingers and her head dropped back.

"Stop."

She moaned in frustration but stopped instantly.

Again and again he had her bring herself to the edge and forced her to stop. She was a shaking, quivering mess and finally begged him, "Please, oh please. If I touch myself again, I will cum. I absolutely cannot stop myself anymore."

"If you cum without permission, you will be severely punished. Now begin."

She pressed on her clit, two flicks then yanked her fingers back. Her entire pussy was pulsing. She was gasping.

"Come here." He said quietly. Gwen got into the tub. Before she sat down, James lead her so her pussy was above his face. "Only I make you cum." He said then pulled her down into his mouth. He bit her clit then licked it rapidly. She had been on the edge for so long that it took less than a minute before she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. She gushed fluid into his mouth, over his face, and down his neck. James grabbed her bottom and kept sucking and licking her pussy, forcing her to cum again. Then again and again. Gwen was screaming and begging him to stop as yet another orgasm tore through her. His face and hair were soaked from her juices as he helped her lower her shaky body into the tub, pulling her back against him.

Gwen was still twitching and gasping from the intensity of the orgasms. James reached around her, tightening his arms and shushing her. He whispered encouragingly and slowly her body calmed. Once the quivering had desisted, James cupped her breasts and said, "You realize we are no where near done, right Kitten?"