Her Introduction Ch. 02

Story Info
She's still trying to figure out what he is.
4.4k words
4.46
16.9k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dd2300
dd2300
39 Followers

I was still in his grip when he looked over at the neatly made bed. His hand was still on my ass holding me in as close to his groin as possible. I could feel him twitch at the thought of us in his bed. At that very moment everything had sunk in for me. In an instant I had sobered up and realized where I was and what I was doing. I'm always so destructive, obviously since I was drinking alone, but how did it get to this? I am in a hotel room with a significantly older man whom I just met and I basically just told him that I would have sex with him. It was nice of him to buy me great wine and he's so good looking, but this is taking it a bit far. I don't think I can do this.

But why is this good, is it because that means he'll get in a nice bone before he kills me? I could have just saved this serial killer a trip to Craigslist. I looked around to see if he had brought any kind of plastic tarp to conceal my blood splatters without leaving evidence of his murder. I kept looking around and began to avoid all eye contact with Andrew. I shouldn't be here, this was a bad idea. I don't even know his sign or his favorite color or where he works or even how old he is for Christ's sake.

I should have just come up for a shot of tequila and gone back home. I could be asleep right now or catching up on TV or even doing work on my computer. I then spotted his luggage on a char by the bed; just one bag. So he couldn't have any kind of weapons in there. Unless he already took them out and strategically placed... "Beth, are you okay?" I almost forgot I was still literally 6 inches away from him. It had felt like minutes with thoughts rushing through my head, but it had only been seconds. But enough for him to know I was having second thoughts.

"I'm fine." I said coldly. I felt him lose his grip from my butt and his forced grab of my face was more loving and thoughtful than jerking me around. "I just met you, Andrew. I think I came down here because I'm feeling lonely, but I don't know you and I don't think I should stay the night." I finally muttered it out in the lowest tone I had avoiding his eyes at all costs. I kept my eyes on where his shirt met his neck. He was so primed and proper and everything about him spoke volumes of confidence and perfection. But you can't just come down to a hotel room with a stranger and then turn him down, I don't think it works that way. He had to have been expecting something from me, what if he doesn't take no for an answer now?

I was getting ready for him to blow up at me and call me a number of names. Being called names was something that I was used to at this point in my life. Nearly 75% of all my actions when I'm single or in a fight with my ex are completely destructive and out of control. Just a couple months ago I drove to the city to meet a guy and when I realized that he had lied about everything he was, I got drunk enough to try and tolerate him, but even that wasn't enough. So I 'went to the bathroom' and had to wander the streets nearly blacked out drunk to try to find my car and find a safe place to sleep until I got sober. After that I got a series of voicemails and text messages with the most vile names and insults. You can't make this stuff up.

I began to shut down my emotions and not let what he was about to say affect me. 'I don't care, I don't care, I don't care' is all I let in my head. Tears began to well up in my face and my jaw dropped realizing that I was expecting the worst. I closed my eyes and repeated my thoughts over and over again until I had the most stern look on my face and my eyes were cold and still. Ready. I wasn't even allowing myself to listen to him at this point. He could have gotten his murder equipment ready but I wouldn't have heard or seen because all of my attention was focusing on myself internally. I'm already vulnerable enough after my break up, but I'm out and about, even though it's by myself. I've made progress, as little as it is. I'm living life and I won't let him break me down any further.

"Beth? I asked you a question." There was so much concern in his voice. He had now walked over to his luggage on the chair in the other room. His body was positioned half way towards the table and half way back towards me. Once he looked up at me, he turned his body to face me and fought back his urge to walk over to me. He must have read the puzzled look on my face because he asked me again, "See that pamphlet on the table behind you?" I turned around and there was a pamphlet reading 'TV Options'. "Pick out a movie and I'll call up for a s'mores kit."

What??... I looked through the TV movies aimlessly for the first couple of pages, I was really only looking for a couple certain movies that I would force him to watch with me. If he agreed, maybe I would stay. But I can still leave, right? Of course I can. Fuck Andrew I don't even know him I don't care if he gets upset. I was still being cold even in my thoughts towards him. But then I heard him on the phone asking for the dessert to be brought up. I looked up at him on the phone and he didn't even look disappointed. He still looked happy, just like her had before. I quickly looked down at the table as I saw him turning to look at me again.

Do I really want to leave someone who is actually being nice to me? My ex boyfriend would never have done any of this. If I didn't want to have sex with him when he did, he would tell me he would find sex from someone else and one day I would come home to him with someone else in bed. I never got the option to pick a movie because all of the movies that I like are stupid he said. I can't even remember the last time I got to pick out a movie. And the s'mores?! I absolutely love s'mores, but he always told me that I shouldn't eat any dessert and that I needed to lose weight. Andrew is really sweet and I genuinely appreciate this and from what I can tell he really does have my best interest at heart. I was almost done with the list of movies that begin with B when I began actually looking for a movie. And there it was! I have to stay now.

I looked up and he was folding his clothes into a neat pile to put back in his bag. Who folds their clothes right as they taken them off and prepares their packing? Most people would wait until right before they leave to throw all of their dirty clothes in their luggage bag. He must be a control or neat freak or something. He had stripped down to nothing but his tight boxers where I could see an outline of a rather large extremity. I felt his eyes burning on me so I didn't even bother to look up at him, I just quickly turned around to grab the list of movies. I walked over to him and told him I had found a movie and pointed it out to him. "Hmm I've never heard of Burlesque. Good choice." I'm sure he had a completely different thought of the movie with that title, but since he wasn't able to see who was in it or the story line, he obliged with no questions and hopped on the bed to order it. "I took out a shirt for you to wear to bed." He flashed his eyes over at the shirt folder in the luggage. I picked it up and walked over to the other room by the door to get changed.

"Andrew... Will you come help me get my zipper?" I was out in a new dress and I couldn't figure out the zipper to save my life. Or I was just too drunk or too nervous to have steady hands. He looked over at me and caught my eyes. He flashed a smile and got up and came over to me. He walked so confidently and so mighty that it was impossible to take my eyes off of him. Even in just his boxers ready for bed, he looked so perfect. His hair still had fluffy volume and each piece was in its perfect place. His stubble was unbelievably hot, but it was his eyes that really stood out. He had lean muscles going all the way down his clean and untouched arms. And he had pecs! Beautiful man pecs that we sculpted perfectly. He fell short in the abs department, missing his six pack, but that didn't matter. As far as I was concerned he was perfect.

He came up behind me and moved my long blonde hair off to the side. As he let go he rubbed his hands around my shoulders as to tease me with a nice massage. I grabbed my hair in front to keep it from moving back to his hands and turned my face towards him to show him my smile. He fidgeted a bit with undoing the clamp at the top at first so he brought his face in deeper to get a better look. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and that sent a visible shiver throughout my entire body. He had to have noticed because he came in closer so that I could feel his body on mine as he worked harder and continued to breathe on me. At that instant there was a shot of pure ecstasy and pleasure that ran through me. My head dropped to my chest and I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. I can't deny that just his breath on my neck was really getting me going and wanting him more.

He was certainly working on more than just my dress, and he knew it. A simple sense of him on me was all that I needed to get me wet. He finally got it and zipped the zipper down to right above my butt. He pulled the neckline down off of my shoulders and I brought my arms out of it and it fell to the ground. I wasn't shy to be just about naked with him, which was weird. He brushed his arms around my shoulders again and let out a sigh. I kept my face straight and looking down. I was frozen and not sure what to do or how to move. He moved his palms down my back, giving me shivers and goose bumps again that were noticeable, but brought his hands all the way down to the back of my bra.

Next he unclamped my bra and did the same motions as my dress for it to fall to the ground. I could feel my cheeks turning red and my breathing get heavier, but I could also feel my backside longing for his front. I didn't want to turn around because I honestly don't know where this is going. But just as I was about to, I felt him come in closer to me. His left hand grabbed my left arm and I felt his right hand coming around front. I turned my face to the side to show him that I wanted him to turn me around and kiss me. He slid his right hand from the back of my waist to the front but ever so slightly as merely a gateway to the table in front of me.

He picked up his shirt that I had set there and unfolded it. He used his hand already on my left arm to show me to put my arms up to slide into the shirt. I did as he motioned. Once the shirt was draping on me, wide open, he leaned into me again. I could feel him growing on my backside and his breath was coming down on my neck. He brought his face right up to mine and I looked over to him, but he was looking down on his hands. They were now right above my panties reaching for the ends of the shirt. He brought the ends together and buttoned the first button. I couldn't help but smile, he was taking such great care of me. I could feel him smile too, he truly enjoyed it. He continued buttoning the buttons as slow as he could, as to savor the moment. He rested his head on my shoulder, and now I couldn't feel his breath, but I could still hear it which was just as sexy. Once he reached the last button I could feel myself not wanting him to stop. I turned my head to look at him and he looked me in the eyes and lent a gentle kiss on my neck. I instinctly leaned my head back, exposing more of my neck to him, but he went back to right behind me and left my neck untouched. I turned around to him and pulled the shirt down to cover my panties that I'm sure had evidence of my arousal on then. "Thank you" I said as I brought my sleeve covered hands up to his shoulders and chest.

He looked satisfied, as if he had done his civic duty in taking care of me. He just smiled at me and looked down at my lips. It felt as if gravity was pulling us in closer. I felt my cheeks burning up and my eyes going down towards his lips. Forgetting for a moment that I was still drunk, I let my actions be guided by my downstairs, which was probably worse than my impaired upstairs. I moved in closer to him and rubbed my hands from his chests to around his neck and looked into eyes. His eyes said he wanted me to kiss him, and I wanted to too. I moved up to kiss him and just as I was right in front of his lips he placed his hands firmly on my cheeks. He took my face in his hands and maneuvered it down a bit and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead. I leaned back and tried to hide my disappointment, but there was something in his eyes, almost primal and wild. He wanted more but he was trying to control himself. There was a knock on the door "Room Service!"

"Go get in bed, Beth." He said as he let go of my face. I stood for a second just looking at him, confused as to why he would block my move on him. I was in a completely different state of mind earlier, now that I know he wasn't just looking for a quick bone. His eyes got mad and he raised his voice, "Go!" I backed up away from him and turned around to walk into the other room. I hopped into bed and got to one side and got under the covers. I heard Andrew open the door and thank the room service gal for our desserts.

He walked into the bedroom with me and sat down next to me with our kit. His eyes were softer than they were when I left the other room. Why had he gotten mad when I didn't listen to exactly what he said? If he is going to yell at me and expect me to obey his every command then staying here was pointless. But I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay with him and learn more about him.

He opened up all of the s'more ingredients and set them on the provided tray. He began making the first s'more with the tiny fire torch on the marshmallow and two blocks of chocolate and handed it to me, "This one is for you. If you love double chocolate." I do love double chocolate. I thanked him and took it as he made his own. I waited for him to make his own before I ate mine, just to be polite. "Go ahead and eat yours, Beth. Don't wait for it to get cold."

"Well I'll wait for you to make yours so we can both eat them together." I may be younger than him but I know proper etiquette and really did want to wait so we could eat them together.

His eyes grew cold and angry again, as if that was his immediate reaction to disobedience. "I said to eat it now." What the hell is his problem!?

"I don't think you get to tell me when I can and can't eat, Andrew. That's ridiculous." I was starting to get frustrated. Was he really trying to tell me when I have to eat something? That doesn't make sense to me. Why isn't he just happy that I'm being nice and polite? I don't get it.

I was looking right into his eyes when he comprehended my questioning. His eyes flickered anger and his upper lip quivered as if to open his mouth and yell that I had to listen to what he was saying. It was only for a second before he looked down at the dessert he was making. I could see his body move up and back down as he took a long, deep breath as to calm down. He completed his s'more and looked back up. "Okay, now we can both eat our s'mores together." He said it very gently, but still had a lingering look of anger in his eyes.

I didn't say a word. I wasn't sure what to think of him and what just happened. I shot him a smile and bit into my s'more. There were still so many thoughts running through my head about this night and this situation. There are so many more concerns with him and staying the night that maybe I should have left when I had the chance. We both ate our s'mores in silence as the tension eased up. "That was actually really good!" I said breaking the silence after I ate the last bite, "I'm glad you put double chocolate, I do love chocolate." I said smiling and letting out a short giggle.

"I thought you might. Would you like another one?" His eyes were soft again and his smile was back to a sweet and thoughtful smile. I denied the second s'more and he began to clean it up and put the rest of it away on the table by the door. He came back and sat down next to me and grabbed my hand and intertwined his in mine. This actually took me by surprise and I could feel butterflies bubbling in my stomach. I looked up at him with about the biggest and dorkiest smile on my face. "I want to know more about you, Beth. You have such a way about you that's calming to me and I enjoy being around you." Where was all of this coming from? At the beginning of the night he was grabbing me and trying to have his way with me, but now he wants to know about me?

"What do you want to know?" I asked just trying to keep the conversation going. What am I supposed to offer up?

"I want to know everything. Tell me about your family."

And the conversation kept flowing after that. I told him about my family and he told me about his childhood pets. We ended up talking about religious beliefs. By this time I had laid my hear down on his shoulder and he was holding my hands with both of his. We just kept talking for what seemed like hours by the time our conversation had died down. But I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay up and talk to him all night. He let go of my hands and he sat up ushering me to lift my head up. He looked down at me and he kissed my forehead again before he stood up. "Get ready for bed, Beth."

He walked out of the room and I laid down on my side of the bed, under the covers. He was in the other room locking the doors and turning off the lights. He came back in and laid down next to me and got the movie started. He put his arm around me, "Okay let's watch this Burlesque movie here." He said laughing beginning to realize that he probably wouldn't like the movie. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist tightly and gave me another kiss on the forehead. I was asleep before the end of the second song in the musical.

"Wake up Beth" I opened my eyes to the now light room and Andrew was sitting on the bed next to me, all dressed and ready for his day. How long had he been up? Was he watching me sleep?? Did I snore throughout the night???

I quickly sat up and rubbed eye boogers away and tried to fix my hair and wipe away any smeared makeup. "I got you breakfast, can I bring it to you?" I nodded yes. He brought over a tray with a large plate of hasbrowns and a pancake. As soon as I saw it my eyes lit up and he knew. I looked up at him and thanked him and he laughed and went back to tidying the bathroom and room. Last night we had talked about our favorite foods, and breakfast is my favorite food group, with hashbrowns being my favorite food ever. He remembered and went out of his way to get me that and that was really sweet. "Once you're finished with that, I'll drive you home. I got a pair of shorts from the store downstairs so you aren't doing a full walk of shame." He said with a smirk as he walked to the table in the other room and got on his laptop. I finished eating rather fast and got up and went in the bathroom. I washed my face and used mouth rinse to get my morning breath to go away. I threw my hair up in a pony tail and slid on the new shorts which fit perfectly. As soon as I came out of the bathroom, Andrew was slipping on his shoes as if he already knew when I would be done. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready" I said back to him looking around at the room once more as if it was goodbye. He grabbed his keys and his wallet and we left the room and got back into the elevator where we first met.

"You know, I really liked that movie last night, Burlesque." He said grinning at me from ear to ear.

"No you didn't, nobody likes that movie!" I said laughing and calling him on his bluff.

"Well you like it. And I really did like it. The songs were a little much and the acting was really bad. But the idea of the movie and the story were good. I did like it."

"Well if you're going to stick by that, we will watch it all the time." I said trying to make him tell me the truth. Nobody will ever watch that movie with me. My boyfriend hated it and all of my friends had seen it once and that was enough to fill them for life. I knew he was lying and would be tortured into telling me the truth eventually.

dd2300
dd2300
39 Followers
12