Her Introduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dd2300
dd2300
39 Followers

"You don't look relaxed. What's wrong? This is supposed to be enjoyable." I laughed a little to ease the moment, my face not moving away from her pussy.

"I am enjoying it." she said cold and stern. Her face looked sad, but determined to convince me.

"No you aren't. What's wrong?" I asked again, trying not to sound too demanding.

"Nothing." She almost yelled at me at this point and she seemed as if she was going to cry.

"Tell me, Beth. Are you going to cum?" I said as I began licking her again and felt her twitch at my touch.

"I don't...know" she said fighting back a moan.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I said as I kept working my tongue on her. "Does this make you cum?"

"Stop it!" she said now getting upset. "Stop talking."

"Beth... Have you never had an orgasm before?" I was concerned for this poor girl if she had never had an orgasm her entire life. She wasn't really living.

She looked down shameful and her cheeks were the reddest they've been all night. "I just get nervous I guess. I always have to stop. I've never been able to" she said, looking as if she was about to cry. I sat up and came up next to her, she looked so vulnerable and afraid.

"It's okay, honey." I've never called her honey before. "You just have to relax. It's nerv-wrecking for everyone. I might have something that will help you, okay?" she nodded at me. "Close your eyes"

She closed her eyes and I got up and walked over to my luggage. I had two things in there that I always travelled with. I walked back over to her and straddle her, my hard cock hitting her stomach through my pants. I put a black eye mask over her head and over her eyes to block her vision. This next move, I was nervous to do, but I wanted to test the waters with her. I grabbed both of her hands and brought them above her head. I tied them together tightly with a scarf and fastened them to a hook on the headboard above her. I took a moment to admire her like this. Blindfolded with her arms tied up, naked and horny, vulnerable and afraid. I was loving every moment of this but I couldn't forget who I was with and I had to respect her boundaries. I leaned down and kissed her cheek and moved my lips over to her ear, "Just relax, sweetie."

What I heard next shot me into a level of sub-consciousness and I honestly don't remember what happened the rest of the night after she had said these two words with such lust and desire in her voice. "Yes, sir."

dd2300
dd2300
39 Followers