Her Introduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would you ever punish me?"

"Well if you talked back to me or didn't obey. I would have to punish you for how you talked back to me tonight. And I think that I should. If you want to stay and move forward with this."

"Are you going to hit me?" At that moment I began to break down at the thought of it. I'm tied up here and he could literally do anything that he wanted to me right now and I couldn't defend myself. I tried to keep myself calm, but I couldn't and he could see that. Just the thought of being hit or abused scared me to death. My ex boyfriend used to hit me all the time and now this nice, sweet, and gentle man wants to hit me and is asking me if I will stay for it?

"Beth, Beth, calm down. It's okay." He came in and put his arms around me, straining mine which were still tied up. He brought my head in to his chest and rubbed my hair. "I'm not going to hit you, that's not what it's about. It's just a couple of spanks. I guess the idea of it is that it gives me a sense of control that if you don't obey, you know that you'll get spanked and the idea of you getting spanked is supposed to be humiliating and drive you to not disobey me. Does that make sense? It's not painful, not with you and me." I still don't get this... He laid with me and rubbed my hair until he felt me calming down and my breathing going back to normal. He lifted up my chin and looked in my eyes. "I will never hurt you, Beth. You have to trust me." I nodded my head at him and he leaned down to kiss me.

"I trust you." He kissed my forehead and he sat up and untied me. I stretched my arms out a little bit, letting them be free.

"Turn over and sit on your knees with your ass in the air." He said his voice cold and stern. I looked up to him, in shock and confused. Was he going to punish me right now? I opened my mouth to talk back to him, but I could see kindness in his eyes and I trusted him. I did as he said and I put my ass in the air, leaning on my arms. He reached around and grabbed them again and tied them back up, placing them where they had previously been. He was rough with this, not like he just was a couple of minutes ago when we were talking. "I'm going to smack your ass five times for disobeying me, Beth. After each one, I want you to count. After five, we're done. Are you ready?" I nodded by head yes, but I was not ready at all. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst.

Smack! My mouth dropped open and my entire body jumped forward. My ass was stinging and I wanted to stop. But something about that first smack and knowing he was waiting for my count gave me an adrenaline rush. "One.." I mumbled out, embarrassed for wanting more.

He waited no time after I counted before slamming another one down on the opposite cheek. The second one wasn't as bad as the first. Probably because I was expecting it this time, and knew what was coming. I answered quicker this time, "Two."

The next one was not on my cheek, but directly on my center, his finger tips hitting my pussy. And that one felt so good, I felt my body quiver at the touch. I waited a few seconds to gather myself so I didn't let out a moan with it, "Three" I said as quickly and monotone as possible.

He waited a couple of seconds before going again for the next one, he hit in the same spot and I got completely lost in it all. It felt like he left his fingers on my pussy for longer than intended, but I knew that wasn't the case. I felt my body shake at my pussy being teased and my head dropped back and this time I moaned out, "Four." My eyes were closed and my head was still fallen back and I felt so good to be in this position, being teased as punishment. Was this what it was all about?

Andrew came down with all his might and smacked down on the same spot again, but leaving his hand there. "Five" I said again trying to keep back the last moan. This time, I didn't imagine that his fingers were lingering there, he had left them. He began teasing my lips and my opening with his hand. I could hear him using his other hand to unzip his pants. I wanted to see Andrew's cock, I had only seen it through clothing and it looked impressive. I wanted to see it bare and up close, but I couldn't get my head to turn all the way from the position that I was in. He stuck his fingers inside of me as I heard him struggling to get out of his boxers. He positioned me upright in doggy style position and I felt the tip of his penis at my entrance.

"You were such a good girl taking your punishment, you deserve a reward, don't you?" Andrew said teasing his head towards my hole and sticking it in ever so slightly. I nodded my head and let out a little moan. From out of nowhere Andrew grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head back. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Answer me, Beth". He was being so forceful, like I've never seen in him before. But he wasn't crossing any lines. His slight roughness was turning me on and I know he heard me moan again at him pulling my hair. I could feel him smirking at me right now, knowing that he was pleasing me in the sickest way I thought was possible.

"Yes sir, I was a good girl." I said moving my eyes over to try and meet his. He kissed me on the cheek and called me a good girl again, giving me approval.

12