Her Irish Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean gripped her hair, leaning back, thrusting in her mouth. He was so close.

Cassie tightened her bite, hearing his sharp intake of breath.

Her method came faster and harder, taking him as she deep as she could go while her hand stroked what her mouth couldn't reach. She felt him stiffen, felt his cock jerk as he came, spurting in her mouth. She tried to catch every drop but some drizzled out of the side of her mouth onto her naked chest.

Sean pulled her up and they crossed over to their bed and cuddled there, kissing one another every so often before finally drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten years later.

"Mom!" Little eight-year old Sean called. "Tell Sophia to stop hitting me!"

Sean Robert McCauley, the III, was watching his baby sister, three-year old Sophia True McCauley. Sophia was playfully punching Little Sean while he was trying to watch T.V.

Cassie was too busy trying to keep their father off of her in the large kitchen. "Come on," he whispered. "Let's make another one."

Cassie wriggled out of Sean's grasp. "We have our hands full enough as it is!"

Sean pulled her by the waist to where he was already growing an erection. "So? We can still have fun," he whispered against her ear.

Cassie turned her head and looked at Sean. He was growing older, nearing fifty but he didn't look or act likes it. He was constantly trying to have sex with Cassie even though she wasn't in the mood as much as she used to be.

After having two kids and her body wrecked, it was a miracle that Sean couldn't keep his hands off of her. Her hips were fuller, bearing the marks of having two babies housed there for a total of eighteen months.

Whereas Sean was still in tip-top shape, no grays in his hair, unlike Cassie's few silvery strands, and his eyes still held that fire from when they first started dating.

He brought up a hand to her breasts that were not as firm thanks to breastfeeding, and rubbed her through her blouse. Sean was off for the day, owning two pubs, his original and a twin he bought in Ireland. It brought in the money.

They were still in America, not wanting to uproot the children or raise them in a foreign country.

He kissed her ear and neck while slowly inching his other hand down her jeans, feeling the little pudge she could never lose until he reached her curls and felt her slickness. He slipped a finger inside, then another, using his thumb to rub her clit.

Cassie captured his lips with hers, craning her neck while he fucked her with his fingers.

Sean unzipped her pants and pulled them down along with her panties. He cupped her ass to bend her over so he could enter her from behind. They were at the end of their counters and Cassie's chest was pressed against the cold granite.

He sank into her, knowing she wasn't as tight as she used to be from birthing, and groaned, still loving the feel of her around his cock.

To Cassie, Sean had gotten bigger with age. She swears he takes supplements but he claims he doesn't; it's just an old family secret gene.

He gripped her hips feeling her soft skin give beneath his fingers. He pumped slowly so as not to disturb the kids.

Cassie stretched her arms until she caught the edge of the counter, holding on for dear life.

Her belly tingled and her toes curled with the beckoning of pleasure. Sean picked up the speed, still keeping quiet as he pounded into Cassie, pushing her farther up on the countertop.

She moaned quietly and sighed. Sean pulled her off the counter and into the off-set laundry room where they could be loud thanks to the dryer and washing machine running.

Sean thrust harder, grunting and groaning as he watched Cassie bounce on him, seeing her back move up and down.

"Sean," she moaned, biting her lip.

"Come for me," he hedged on.

Cassie clenched and stiffened feeling the white heat of satisfaction drip from her stomach until it reached her head and toes. She felt sated, happy, content.

Sean continued until his thrusts slowed and he bucked, pulling her all the way down so he could touch her womb with his seed.

They didn't need any more kids but if it happened, it happened.

They stood there joined recovering from the love making session that they somehow squeezed in between breakfast and bath time.

"I love you," Sean whispered into her ear.

She smiled and grabbed him, placing a wet kiss on his lips. "I love you, too."

After they dressed, Cassie went back to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner.

She watched Sean walk into the living room where two mini rust colored hair heads sat, engrossed by the television.

Sean sat in the middle of them, taking Sophia and kissing her hair while ruffling Little Sean's hair.

Cassie still held her smile while a tear threatened to fall.

How did she get so lucky to have an amazing husband and father to her children?

Sean looked back and grinned, winking.

Cassie shook her head and blew a kiss.

Lucky couldn't even begin to describe their lives right now.

End.

12