Her Island

Story Info
New friends enjoy each other as day turns to night.
1.5k words
3.3
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They met as planned at the Empire State building. Taking him around the city proved to be a little more then she had expected. They walk hand in hand around the city taking in all the sites. Showing him around her island reminded her of all she wants to share with him. They head back to the hotel hand in hand so she could touch base at home before they went to dinner. Arriving at the room he slips into the bathroom to change as she calls her little ones. Hanging up they sit across from each other talking about a few things, her writing, the kids as he moves behind her, rubbing her shoulders and back.

Trying hard to focus on what they are talking about she finds her speech becomes some what halted, leaning back into him his hands massage her head and temples. Listening to her own breathing and answering some of the questions that come her way she sits up so she is better able to focus. Feeling him move from behind her she straightens up a bit. Sitting across from one another they speak briefly about her writing, perched on the end of the foot rest she watches his mouth move as he talks. He leans forward letting his lips press against hers, her lips part slightly as their tongues search for one another's.

Tongues gliding over one another's his arms pull her close to him, leaning back he pulls her somewhat on top of him. Leaning into him she breaks their kiss "I thought we said we weren't going to do this?"

he smiles pulling her closer "We haven't done anything yet." Their lips and tongues meet again, running his hands under her shirt as she does the same they pull of their shirts. Soon topless they begin to remove other clothing, almost naked they climb into bed, stripping the rest of her clothing since he is already naked they lay in bed together. Hands roaming over each others bodies, pulling each other closer she feels his hand trail down her stomach to her pussy. Her hips automatically tilt up as he slides his hand over her, pushing his fingers between her lips as his lips find her nipple.

Moaning softly he rubs her clit slightly, feeling that she is already wet she feels his finger drift down over her hole. Moving against his hand she helps place his fingers inside her, sliding them in and out a few times she already starts to let go surprised herself she hears his shock also. Her hips buck uncontrollably as he continues until her orgasm subsides, climbing between her legs she can feel his dick close to her, running it over and between her lips he slowly eases it inside her as a moan escapes her. Feeling him inside her she pushes against him, his hand on the back of her head pulling her closer to him. Leaning down to meet her face their lips and tongues meet as he slowly pushes in and out of her.

Moving in and out she is quickly brought over the edge again. Pushing himself up so he is kneeling between her legs she wraps her legs around him slightly. Watching himself slide in and out of her he reaches for her hands placing them on his chest she slowly slides her nails over him, playing with his nipples slightly she can feel him respond. Placing his hand on the back of her neck he pulls her to his chest, letting her tongue flick out across his nipple she places the other between her fingers, pulling and rolling it between her fingers as she sucks and nips the other one. She can feel herself start to build again, his speed increases and she is met with a mutual orgasm. Leaning down he kisses her and she can feel him inside her twitching slightly.

Laying with him she takes in the scent of his skin after sex letting her hands roam over him slightly. Moving off of her she looks at him as he rests his hand on her stomach, they lay there kissing lightly, slowly becoming more passionate pulling themselves closer together he places himself between her legs again, still wet from before he easily slides into her again, no sooner inside she can feel herself building again. Surprised with the ease he is able to bring her over the edge she can feel him pulling her closer, locking her lips around one of his nipples pulling him closer to her she can feel him sliding in and out, subsiding slightly she feels him deep inside her. Sliding in and out of her over and over again she feels yet another wave hit and with that pulling him over the edge with her.

Laying there with him so close she runs her hands over him, pulling out he moves off of her and out of bed, laying there watching him get ready. Slowly getting out of bed they both dress and head out for dinner. During dinner sitting calmly as the waitress becomes more and more touchy with him her temper flaring slightly she tries to pay it no mind but knows her face says otherwise. As dinner continues he tugs at her arm slightly a few times and they decide to leave.

As the walk down the street she is surprised at how easily they keep step with each other and the level of comfort she has holding his hand. They walk into the lobby of the hotel and head for the elevators, once inside they share the ride with a few other people. The others reach their floor and the 2 are left alone, standing face to face he kisses her softly placing his hands on her face. She can feel her heart speed up slightly and knows they will be enjoying each other at least one more time that evening. Walking down the hallway together her mind travels back to the last few hours and knows at this point he is already in her system.

Once inside the room they slowly move with each other kissing, moving against each other they slowly strip and climb back into bed together. Letting their bodies stay close slowly exploring each other, their tongues moving slowly over the others. Running her hand down his body and taking his dick in her hand she slowly strokes it, his hand meeting hers together they move slowly. Pushing her back slightly he places himself between her legs once more. Kissing her he slides into her, she moans as he enters her, pushing further into her, her hands roaming over his chest. Pulling him to her letting her lips lock onto his nipple, sucking and nipping at it she feels herself start to build.

As her head tilts back she is over the edge feeling him sliding in and out of her moving against her, he increases slightly and isn't far behind her. Wrapping her legs around him and returning her lips to his nipples he is brought over the edge again. Smiling to herself, pulling him closer to her kissing him lightly they part. Laying next to him she drifts off, dreams come and go as she lays comfortable with him. Waking up slightly she can feel his hand traveling over her back, leaning into his touch as his hand moves over her ass and between her legs.

Running his fingers over her pussy he can feel how wet she is, slowly sliding 2 fingers inside her, rocking her hips back slightly opening herself up to him. As his fingers slide in and out of her she lets go after just a few strokes, pulling his hand from between her legs she rolls in his direction, a few quick kisses, her hand running over him he is between her legs. Pushing into her feeling how wet she already is, slowly at first letting themselves enjoy the feeling, her back begins to arch slightly and he knows she isn't far off.

Moving in and out of her he brings her over the top again, slowing down slightly letting her recover some what she pulls him into her, letting her hands roam his chest, rolling his nipple between her fingers as her tongue slides over the other. Pulling her legs apart more, inviting him inside her he moves faster. Letting go she is brought over the top once more with him not far behind her. Laying there enjoying the moment she curls up next to him once he has laid down with her and drifts off to sleep. The sun rises and he wakes her gently totally aware of the fact that she isn't a morning person she can hear him in the shower.

Once he is out they go about getting ready, laying in the bed together her hand on his leg and his on her thigh she tries to prepare herself for the ride home. As they head out the door and into the elevator not too much is said walking hand in hand out of the elevator they stand on the street. He kisses her lightly as she heads for the cab, smiling as the cab pulls away she wonders if they will enjoy each other again. During her travel home she finds she cant get him out of her head, smiling she returns to her little ones and knows he is in her system and for once she is ok with that..