Her Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
A middle age woman's journey into a Ds relatinship
1.4k words
13.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan returned home from the teaching conference with much on her mind. Her intriguing dinner with Michael had ended with an exchange of email addresses as the next step in their journey. He had escorted her to the elevator, his had firm and warm on her elbow as he guided her through the restaurant. He had kissed her lightly on the cheek before bidding her farewell that night. Her body still trembled when she recalled the touch of his lips on her skin.

Yet upon returning home, Susan questioned herself. She doubted her feelings and whether she would actually hear from Michael at all. So she concentrated on her work and doubled her efforts to please and satisfy her husband. Yet not much changed in that union. He was still unyielding, pretentious, and self-serving in all areas of their lives. No matter how hard she tried, Susan could never do enough to please him. When he asked for a divorce yet again, she did not fight him as she had in the past. Though she felt she had failed somehow, she was tired of being brow beaten and bullied. She was ready to regain some self-respect so she acquiesced.

In the meantime, she exchanged emails with Michael over the course of the next 6 months. Her exchanges were as timid and unsettled in the beginning as she was. Yet as the exchanges became more frequent, her boldness grew. The engaging conversations gave Susan an outlet to explore and gain an understanding of the deep seated longings she had kept buried all her life. As she chatted with Michael, it was as if someone slowly reached deep into her subconscious and set it free, allowing her to truly see herself. For the first time in her life, she felt unrestrained sexually and emotionally. With each conversation, she reflected deeply and a new layer of inhibition was peeled away. She exposed her deepest fears, desires, and longings with abandon and delight. Susan had never felt so liberated. Michael fortified her as he too shared himself with a quiet strength that charmed her. He stimulated her mind, body and soul with mere words. She could only imagine what it would be like to be in his presence once again. She longed for that day.

June first was the last day of school. Susan was happy to see the school year come to an end. It also marked the official ending of her marriage. That ending for her was bittersweet. She was not a person who gave up or quit easily. She had been taught to believe in marriage. Yet over the course of the last year, she had also learned a lot about herself and relationships. She had learned that growth and change can be very painful. She had also learned that it is more painful to stay somewhere you don't belong. Susan had also come to accept that if you could not embrace yourself, you could never truly embrace another. So as she packed up her classroom, she smiled and looked forward to what the future might hold. This weekend, that meant seeing Michael again for the first time in a year. As she left her classroom and headed for her car, her mind swirled with the possibilities and her stomach was in knots with anticipation.

Susan was to meet Michael Saturday night in the hotel bar at precisely 8pm. Once again his directions were explicit and terse:

Sit on the right side of the bar, 3rd seat from the end.

Wear a short skirt and low cut blouse.

You know I love heels and stockings.

-Michael

She arrived early and took her seat as she had been instructed. The bar was small and intimate, soft music filled the room. The bartender quietly placed a glass of wine in front of her as she settled herself on the stool and smiled at her. Susan started to question him and then realized that Michael had once again put things in place. She sipped her wine and smoothed her short red skirt, crossed and uncrossed her legs. She was so nervous she hope she didn't perspire through her white silk blouse. As she fidgeted, her back suddenly felt very warm.

She knew immediately without turning around that Michael was standing behind her. Heat radiated from him and caressed her as she felt his lips brush against her ear. "Nervous?" he asked. Susan dared not turn her head and simply answered, "Yes Sir".

Michael again brushed his lips over Susan's ear sending shivers of delight down her spine. "No need to be sweet girl", he whispered.

Michael then slid onto the stool to her left as the bartender brought him and Susan a glass of wine. Susan angled her body so that she could see him better. She couldn't help the sharp intake of breath that escaped her ruby lips as she looked at him. He was more handsome than she remembered. Not movie star handsome...he was simply classically handsome with eyes that could see right to your soul and a dazzling smile. He sipped his wine and stared at Susan as she stared at him. Each drinking in the sight of each other after these many months. Seeing each other now after having shared so much with each other through email was different than when they had first met. Now they knew intimate details of each other. Secret desires and longings waiting to be fulfilled. There was an electricity between them that was palpable to anyone in the room. Michael broke the silence as he put his hand on Susan's knee and said, "you look absolutely stunning tonight baby!"

Susan's pussy clenched at his words and they caused the slowly growing wetness between her thighs to spread, soaking the white lace thong she wore. "Thank you Sir. I am glad you are pleased," replied Susan in a breathless voice before taking another sip of wine.

Michael made small talk asking her questions about her trip and the end of the school year all the while his hand caressed her knee and slid further up her thigh under her skirt. Susan's legs parted as if they had a will of their own allowing him the access he desired. She was so caught up in his touch, she was oblivious to the other patrons in the bar. When Michael's hand finally reached her wet v he smiled at her and commented, "My pussy is happy to see me, isn't she Susan?" Susan was lost in the sensation of the moment and moaned a soft, "Yes Sir, very happy Sir."

Michael sat up straighter and removed his hand from Susan's crotch. She was momentarily dismayed by the abrupt removal of his hand. However, she watched in fascination as he smelled his fingers and smiled commenting on how turned on she was.

"Are you aroused Susan?" he asked.

"Yes Michael," she replied.

"Good that is what I expect when you are with me," he stated. "Now I want you to take this room key and go upstairs. Completely undress, kneel in the middle of the sitting room facing the windows. Can you do that sweet girl?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," she answered as she slid from the bar stool.

"And Susan, do not shut the blinds. Is that understood?" he demanded.

She hesitated briefly and noted the flash of questioning in his eye before stammering, "Yes Sir."

As she turned to go Michael swatted her bum and grinned mischievously then turned back to his glass of wine. Susan made her way out of the bar and to the elevator her heart pounding in her ears. She was sure those in the elevator with her could hear it, and could smell the desire wafting from between her legs as she rode the elevator to the 10th floor.

She exited the elevator and entered the spacious room.

The windows in the sitting room were three large floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the outdoor courtyard area. They also faced another set of rooms. She was going to be completely exposed to any number of hotel guests. The thought both terrified and aroused her. She swallowed hard as she went into the bathroom to undress.

She quickly undressed and looked herself over trying not to dwell on the imperfections she saw there. She and Michael had discussed her body in great detail. He knew what to expect. Yet Susan was still a nervous wreck as she went into the sitting room and knelt obediently as she had been asked.

How long he would keep her waiting like this she did not know. However, Susan knew that she would wait patiently and grow more aroused with every minute that passed.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Her Journey Series Info

Similar Stories

Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 01 A college girl's summer job on the milk farm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed Kirsten is blackmailed by a co-worker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Taken Wife Pt. 01 A wife meets a dark stranger.in Fetish
The Master Next Door Ch. 01 Rich black neighbor changes the lives of a young sub couple.in Interracial Love
More Stories