Her Journey into Submission

Story Info
Her first taste of submission as she meets her master.
895 words
3.83
11.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited before approaching her and took the opportunity to watch her sitting in the hotel bar with a glass of wine in her hand. She looked quietly comfortable, confident in her own company, yet had a hint of a smile as she reflected on the throng of people surrounding her. Her presence was undeniable, yet her modesty intrigued him, she did not notice any one of the men who cast her lascivious looks. It made his cock twinge, he was her master.

As he approached she glanced up and registered him, greeting him with an affectionate smile. A trusting smile. She offered her cheek for a kiss but he gripped her jaw tightly and kissed her hard on the lips. No flinch, but he felt her physically tense as he tightened his grip until he knew it uncomfortable. Her eyes obediently upon his, were alight.

He walked into their room first, turning and sitting on the bed awaiting the show. Commanding her to do so, without hesitation and never breaking eye contact she felt for the hem of her dress and slowly started undressing. She had done as she was told and not worn underwear. Good girl. Fully exposed and naked she stood, her pussy perfectly shaven and her inner thighs already glistening from her juices. He stood, stepped towards her and taking one finger ran it along her pussy to feel how wet she was. He lifted his finger to her mouth. She hungrily tasted herself, giving him a coy smile as he removed his finger. Next will be his massive cock.

Unzipping his trousers to release the building pressure, he pulled his already hard cock out. With no words he slowly broke eye contact with her and looked down towards his swollen cock. It was a test, how willing to please was she. She simply gathered her hair away from her face to one side and dropped to her knees. Slowly kissing the length of his cock to start, circling the head with her tongue, she quickly took the whole length in her mouth with well judged pressure. Expertly working the whole shaft with her mouth and cupping his balls with one hand it was clear she knew what she was doing. This will come in useful he thought. But for now it was his game and so he reached down, wrapping his fingers around her slender throat to signify her to stop and motioned for her to stand. Next instruction, turn away, kneel on the bed and do not say a word, not one word until he gave her permission.

As she knelt facing away from him he took both of her wrists and tied them tightly behind her back. Pushing her forward she fell face down onto the bed, bent over exposing her pussy to him. She had so far surpassed his expectations and so as a reward he knelt behind her and let his tongue explore her pussy. Her muffled moans increased as he found her clit, her body beginning to jerk as she grew ever closer to cumming on his tongue. That was enough for now.

He stood up behind her and started running his hard cock up and down her pussy, she was so wet and now so was his member, she would thank him for that later. Without any warning he lined the head of his cock with her delightfully tight exposed arsehole and plunged his cock so deep inside her; she let out a gasp of shock and pain. He smiled to himself at the lack of complaint, and began to slowly thrust in and out of her to give her a moment to relax around him. The thrusts soon became harder and deeper, with her pants quickly echoing the slap of his balls as he fucked her hard. Her arse was sensationally tight but to his amazement rather than the muffled sobs he was expecting she was starting to push back against him, willing him to fuck her deeper. Bucking against him, he could tell she was getting close but it wasn't her time to cum just yet. She should know that by now.

Pulling out of her, he leans forward grabbing her by her tied wrists. He hauls her to her knees spinning her around. Now standing facing her, he takes advantage of her panting and forces his throbbing cock into her open mouth. Hand firmly behind her head and clutching a handful of hair he starts thrusting hard down her throat. The good slut is cleaning his cock for him. Trying not to gag, eyes watering she takes every inch. He can feel himself building as his cock hits against the back of her throat. He gets quicker and harder, using her mouth with expert rhythm. It's building quickly inside of him, and he knows he is close, his cock throbbing hard. She obediently takes it, suppressing her chokes, she is there to please and she seeks his reward. Glancing up with her watering doe eyes and it's too much for him, he pulls out just in time for his hot cum to shoot all over her pretty face. Staying there for a couple of minutes she regains her breath when she suddenly looks up smiling, a look of pure elation and he knows. She is his sub, she belongs to him.