Her Journey Into Subspace

Story Info
submissive bound, beaten and fucked into subspace
2.7k words
4.21
22.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers

He had ordered her to lay face down on the bed, hands up toward the bed corners, feet toward the opposing corners, and to remain still. She had been stripped of her garments and there she lay bare, a mix of exhilaration and apprehension coursing through her being. The ceiling fan spun above, the draft cooling her flesh and drawing out goosebumps. This pleased him as it would provide a more sensitive palette for his art. Speaking not a word, he circled the bed, taking in the visage of his prey spread out before him.

He lifted a black duffel bag, his Bag of Tricks, from the floor and set it next to her, his eyes never leaving her, watching her body respond to the anticipation welling up within her. He began to speak to Himself as he drew the evening's choices from the bag.

"Hmmm, this will do."

"Definitely this one."

"Oooh, this one will do nicely"

With each taunting remark, he set his implement of choice on her back, thighs, propped against her ass. She tried to guess at what each tool was set upon her, uncertain whether her suspicions were accurate.

She heard the bag drop to the floor and felt his choice instruments one by one lifting off her skin. Her anticipation rose as his strong hand caressed her ass, expecting his first strike. As his hand left her skin, she braced herself and waited. But he was not ready to strike. Rather, she heard his voice on her right. "Lift your hand," he ordered with a bite in his tone. She complied and he wrapped a soft, fir lined cuff snuggly around her wrist. She felt her heart beat quicken in her chest as he secured her bound wrist to the rod iron scrolled headboard. Her anticipation grew further into apprehension as he circled the bed, stopping at each corner, ordering her to lift each ankle and the other wrist, binding each in turn, and securing her to the remaining corners. his bindings complete, she attempted to pull her hands away from the headboard with little movement to be made.

SMACK! She cried out at his first strike, a heavy, sharp pain she recognized as coming from a thick rubber paddle. The sensation was like being struck with a plank of hard wood. "I told you NOT to move!" he snapped.

"I...I'm sa...sorry, S..." but her feeble apology was cut off as he struck again. She cried out again and turned her head toward where she last heard his voice. Her eyes failed to find him and she felt a panic begin to well up within her. She had moved again and now feared his consequence.

She felt him climb onto the foot of the bed and lay atop the length of her naked back. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her head back, drawing her eyes toward the headboard and her ear to his lips. He held her there as he breathed his deep, growly words into her ear. "You will not speak again tonight, understood?" he ordered. She whimpered as she attempted a nod of the head against his grip. "Open your mouth," he barked, "NOW!" He released her hair and quickly stuffed into her mouth a round ball with leather straps protruding from either side. He pushed her face down into the bed and fastened the gag tightly around her face. Sitting up, straddling her back, he spoke in a scathing voice.

"You are Mine to do with as I please, tonight and always. You will feel My handywork for days." As he spoke, he leaned forward, forcing his hands beneath her. Gripping her breasts tightly, he continued, breathing his taunts into her ear. "As you drive home tomorrow, your thighs, your back, and your ass will sting. As you lay in bed tomorrow night, your sore muscles will keep you uncomfortable. As you sit at your desk the next day, and for several days after, your ass will throb, your thighs will twinge, and your back will be tense." She felt a heavy wave of fear grow from deep within as his grip tightened an one breast and he released the other, drawing his hand out from beneath her. Grabbing a fistful of hair, he pulled her head back and turned her face to the side until their eyes met. "You will think back on this night with every move you make, with every twinge of pain, and you will crave it again," pushing her face back down on the bed, his next words would echo in her head, "Because you are MINE!"

His hand released her breast for a moment and with his other hand he swept her hair away from her neck. She heard a sound rise from his throat, a soft, low growl of an animal ready to pounce. He pushed her head to one side and grasped her tit tightly as his teeth found that tender spot where the neck and shoulder meet. This was not the tender nibblings of a sweet lover, rather an animalistic lust. He held her head to the side and gnawed and sucked until she whimpered, a mix of pain, fear, and desire attempting to be heard beyond the gag. Instantly, he released all handholds on her and began to rise from the bed. Stopping on his knees, kneeling between her spread legs, he stroked the soft flesh of her ass. Her fear began to soften under the gentle touch of his fingers but it was short lived. With both hands, he grasped her ass, squeezing and spreading her cheeks. There he held her spread open, inspecting her ass and cunt. Internally she begged for him to fuck her, but no words could be formed. He released his grip and rose from the bed. There she lay aware of his presence, daring not to move. The only sounds to be heard were her breathing and the soft whir of the ceiling fan spinning overhead. She felt her flesh cooling and the goosebumps again rising from her skin and she shivered.

SMACK ... SMACK ...SMACK-SMACK-SMACK His favorite leather paddle drew out a red hue from her skin. He continued striking her, beating out the pattern over and over. She bit down on the gag, refusing to cry out. He continued his assault, increasing the power in his strike as she bit down and grunted against the intrusion in her mouth. Harder and harder he struck until she let out a muffled scream. He stopped and watched her as she panted and moaned, attempting to compose herself. As her breathing calmed, he watched the rosy glow brighten her ass and he chuckled. She heard him shuffle about the room and wondered what was to come next.

Click click...click click She recognized the sound immediately. She heard the shutter release of his DSLR camera circle its way around the bed. Click click...click click. Setting his camera aside, he reached down and gently stroked her hot, red ass cheek. She melted under his caress, relieved that he was finished. Turning her head to meet his gaze, she was greeted with a stern glare and a hard strike from the dreaded rubber paddle. She jerked her eyes back toward the headboard and screamed out a muffled cry against the gag as he continued to paddle her ass. Harder and harder his blows came. No safeword could escape her lips as she clenched her bite against the ungiving ball and she could not recall the hand signal. Blow after blow followed and the tears began to flow as she screamed out against the gag.

She heard a whir like a small motor start up and recognized the sound of her favorite vibrator. He continued to wail on her ass as he penetrated her cunt. Once the toy was deep inside, he turned the dial to its highest level and laughed as she convulsed at the sudden pleasure it aroused. Fucking her hole with the buzzing cock, he continued to beat on her ass, this time with the leather paddle. The mixture of pleasure and pain caused her to quickly approach orgasm. He brought her right up to the edge of climax and before she could release, ripped the vibrator from her cunt. He watched her quiver at the sudden loss of her impending release and let out a vicious laugh. He set the still vibrating cock on the bed, between her legs, barely touching her wet clit, and left the room.

She heard the door close behind him. Her cunt craving for release, she wriggled her hips, coaxing the vibrator closer to her clit. But the buzzing member would only roll from side to side, teasing and frustrating her. She was so focused on her attempts that she did not hear him quietly slip back into the room. He stood back out of sight, smiling at her struggle, enjoying her teasing torment. She was finally able to draw her toy a bit closer. Dropping her hips so that her clit rest atop the dildo, she let out a sigh and enjoyed the sensation, her clit twitching with pleasure. He watched her ass moving from side to side as her muffled moans betrayed her pleasure. Again she approached release as her moans grew louder.

SMACK SMACK The vibe disappeared. SMACK SMACK "FUCK!" She screamed out against the gag unintelligibly. SMACK SMACK It was the hard rubber paddle again. SMACK SMACK pause SMACK SMACK pause SMACK SMACK pause. He continued this rhythm, seemingly unphased by her muffled screams and the tears streaming down the sides of her face. He stopped and watched the bright crimson glow deepen, darken, rising up in her tender flesh. Smiling, he set the paddle down and reached for his next tool.

She felt a dragging, scratching sensation like a cluster of sharp fingernails beginning at her left shoulder, across her back and down to her right hip. With the strike to her ass that followed, she recognized his chosen tool. A gathering of bamboo reeds with raw, unfinished ends. Then he drew the instrument across her back in the same manner, starting from the opposite shoulder, down to the opposing hip, and striking her ass. She arched her back in response to the delicious sensations he was evoking, and flinched, expecting a strike from the rubber paddle. The blow did not come, though he chuckled at her response. He was pleased with her body's betrayal of her pleasure and would let this one slide. Moving his blows down the backs of her thighs to her inner knees, he increased the power in his swing with each strike. Switching directions, he moved his strikes back up her legs until he reached her ass. She heard and felt each rustling blow, one after the other, striking harder and harder. She felt the heat rising again in her rear cheeks and heard him chuckle as she began to writhe beneath his blows. Without warning, he brought the bamboo reeds down across her tender, scratched shoulders. Crying out, she tried to roll to her side, forgetting her bound position for only a moment. his tool came down again just below the last and she buried her face in the bed and screamed out against the gag. He continued his blows down her back to her hips and back up to her shoulders, enjoying her writhing and crying out with each strike against her tender flesh.

Suddenly, the blows stopped.

She lay there trying to catch her breath, moaning, whimpering.

He stood over her, watching, smiling.

She closed her eyes, bracing herself for his next pleasure.

Again he climbed up onto the bed and lay across the length of her naked, red, tender back. She felt chest and abdomen, cool with sweat, against her flesh, the sweat stinging her back. His hard cock rested along the crack of her ass and she felt her arousal rising again.

"Do not move until I grant you permission to do so," he ordered, in a firm but gentler tone. His strong hand glided up the length of her arm toward her wrist as he shifted his hips from side to side, his cock rubbing against her ass. She felt the first wrist cuff release its hold and she fought the urge to pull her arm closer to her body. He stroked the length of her other arm, continuing to move his hips and tease her ass with his dick. Her cunt grew wet as he released the second wrist cuff and knelt between her feet.

"Keep your eyes forward and kneel up," he ordered. She followed his instructions, her ankles still bound to the foot of the bed. She stared at the multi-headed dragon picture above his headboard, focusing on counting its heads, afraid to consider his next move. Five heads or six? She could not be sure. Before she could find out, a blackness covered her eyes as he fastened the blindfold over her face. Her eyes were still open though her lashes were not brushing against any surface. Pitch blackness stared back at her and she felt her pulse quicken. She felt him playing with her ear and she melted against his touch. His breathy voice brushed against her other ear. "I want you focused entirely on what I am about to do to you. No," he breathed, "distractions." With that, he pressed a foam earplug into her other ear. He pressed a second earplug into the next ear, cutting her off from the auditory world.

There she knelt...waiting...fear rising...waiting...heart pounding...waiting...

With one hand holding her hip and the other pressed against her back between her shoulder blades, she understood his instruction to bend forward. Reaching her hands before her, she felt a triangular structure she recognized as his foam pillow wedge. He bent her over the high point of the wedge, her face down toward the bed. She felt his hands caressing her tender flesh as his cock teased against her slit, and moaned with pleasure. Holding her hips in his strong hands, he gently pressed his dick into her wet cunt. Sliding his cock in and out, his grip on her hips tightened as he pushed his cock in deeper with each thrust. Her moans grew to shouts, though her voice sounded muffled within her head. He fucked her harder and harder, his thrusts forceful, his grip unyielding. She felt her cunt begin to spasm with impending release and whimpered when she felt his cock slip out until only the head was inside.

She moaned and wriggled her hips, trying to coax his dick back inside. Hearing nothing, seeing nothing, unable to speak, she begged him with her mind to fuck her hard again, to let her cum. As if hearing her thoughts, he began fucking her again, slowly at first, increasing in force and speed with each thrust. Her moans grew louder as she again felt her orgasm begin to well up within her. As her cunt began to spasm again, he pulled his cock completely out and watched as she whimpered and writhed at the loss of his dick and her orgasm.

Again he grasped her hips, pressing his cock into her hungry cunt. He fucked her, burying his cock deep inside and pulling it out until only the head remained, then back again. She cried out against the gag as she begged him in her mind to not stop. She felt her pussy spasming again but this time he did not stop. He fucked harder. She screamed as the orgasm rushed over her, her body twitching at finally reaching release. He pressed his cock deeper and she felt his cum flowing into her, mixing with her own.

She was barely aware of his movements as she lay there floating in a lightless, soundless void, feeling spent, blissful. He circled the bed, removing her ankle restraints from her and all signs of bondage from the bed, packed his toys away, all the while watching his pet motionless across his wedge. Kneeling behind her, he gently lifted her up to kneeling, removing the gag and earplugs. Removing the blindfold, he lowered her down onto the bed, her head onto the pillows he had prepared for her. Covering her with a warm blanket fresh from the dryer, he lay in the bed next to her, caressing her face, and waited patiently for her to return.

petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers